InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Assasin Miko ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey there! Thanks so much for all of the positive reviews! They make me feel really good about my writing. Well anyways you are probably just going crazy for the chapter.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha……..
 
Assassin Miko
 
“So what did you want to ask me Aunt Kaoru?” Kagome asked when they got up to Kaoru's room.
 
“I was wondering if you wanted to become an assassin. Before you answer please hear me out. I was wondering because when you got here 8 months ago, I noticed that you seemed focused on getting revenge, and I believe that this would be the best way before you go back to the feudal era when you are ready to.” Kaoru answered. Kagome thought about it for a few minutes before she answered.
 
“I would like that very much. The training that you have supplied me with has been very helpful and I can't wait to avenge my family, and get my revenge on Inuyasha,” Kagome replied smiling.
 
“Well then, let me go call the private trainer that I know, who also happens to be one of Japans top assassins.” Kaoru said while thinking, `won't she be surprised to find out that this friend of mine is actually Kirara.'
 
“Ok, when will I be able to meet her?” Kagome asked thinking, `she is hiding something from me. I just know it.'
 
“I hope this afternoon, that way you can show her your skills as both a miko and as a swordfighter. We might as well invite her to dinner as well.” Kaoru answered, mentally snickering `I planned for this, but no need for Kagome to know that.'
 
“Ok, I'm going to be studying with my tutor, you know where to find me.” Kagome said getting up and exiting the room.
 
At precisely 4:00 pm that afternoon, the tutor arrived.
 
“Hi Kaoru how are you?” She asked
 
“I am fine, what about you?” Kaoru replied.
 
“I am good, now where is this niece of yours?” the tutor asked.
 
“She is studying, let me call her down here.” Kaoru replied, “ KAGOME, MY FRIEND IS HERE, SHE WANTS TO…”
 
“Meet me? I am right here, aunt Kaoru, I did here the doorbell ring.” Kagome cut her aunt off.
 
“Um, yes sorry…” Kaoru reddened embarrassed, “Any ways, Kagome this is Kirara Hiroku.”
 
“It is nice to meet you, Hiroku-San.” Kagome greeted bowing.
 
“It is nice to meet you too, Kagome-Chan.” Kirara replied bowing her head.
 
“Have I met you before, Hiroku-San?” Kagome asked.
 
“I do believe you have, Kags…” Kirara said grinning cheekily.
 
“Kirara, as in Sango's fire- neko?” Kagome was openly gaping at Kirara.
 
“The one and only. Took you long enough!” Kirara teased.
 
“I did not know you had a human form, Kirara, when did you find out that you had one?” Kagome asked.
 
“About 100 years ago. I assume you are finished searching for shikon shards for now?” Kirara replied.
 
“Yes, all because of that Yarou-Hanyou.” Kagome bit out with a poisonous tone in her voice.
 
“Well, why don't you show me what you have learned this past year?” Kirara asked changing the subject sensing that Kagome did not want to talk about what happened.
 
“That is fine, let us go out to the Dojo.” Kagome replied. When they got out to the Dojo, Kirara said that she wanted to see Kagome's miko powers. Kagome first created a fire ball of silver and gold miko energy by snapping her fingers, she then threw said fireball at a target.
 
`BOOM' there was now a smoking hole in the center of the bull's eye on the target. To say Kirara was surprised would be a gross crime of understatement.
 
“Wow Kagome, you sure have improved a lot in this past year. You must have your Grandfather to thank for that.” Kirara applauded.
 
“Yes, he was one of the best teachers I have had, besides Kaede.” Kagome answered with a sad look in her eyes.
 
“Well then, lets spar so I can see how much Kaoru as taught you.” Kirara replied getting into a fighting stance. Kagome then got into a fighting stance unsheathing her twin Katana's. They then spent the next hour sparring before Kirara found herself pressed against the wall of the Dojo looking into the masked eyes of Kagome.
 
“Well, you are the first worthy opponent I have had in about 50 years.” Kirara smiled proudly.
 
“Thank you Kirara-San. Aunt Kaoru as indeed been a great teacher.” Kagome smiled back with the smile reaching her eyes in a long time.
 
“I think that you would indeed be a great assassin, you managed to defeat me by suppressing you aura, covering your scent and not making a single noise while sneaking up behind me. Let's go have dinner and discuss your training schedule.” Kirara suggested.
 
“That is fine with me.” Kagome replied. At dinner Kirara said that Kagome was about two months away from becoming a professional assassin. They then discussed Kagome's schedule. They decided to have Kagome go on training missions, meaning Kagome would be going along with Kirara when she had a mission to complete.
 
 
Yay, finally I am done with the third chapter. Sorry it took so long to update but I had to write this chapter, and I had other things going on such as getting ready for school again, because Sunday is the last day of my two week spring break.