InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Back Massage ❯ Original Part One 1 Favor ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Hi yah this is starlight_hotaru and this is a fanfic by my best friend (I did do a part after she was finished but she did the most. This story will be divided into no more than 3 parts. Cause Im a lazy typer and soon will included so very stupid comment (Made by my closer friends after reading it but please do enjoy.

Because of the fact that I have to get into a good school Im having a hard time trying to find time for this. There are a few different versions of Back massage but they all have the same message. So I will put them out 1 at a time and tell you which ones are different. Thanks

A/N: This is my third fanfic but first complete so plz be nice^_^. I discovered Inu Yasha a year ago though I did miss a lot of episodes at first but the show is the best. Esp. the Inu/Kago thing :-p. They make the cutest couple along with Kenshin/Kaoru, Serena/Darien, Zero/Kizna, etc., etc. Plz send me reviews at "http://by7fd.bay7.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/compose?mailto=1&msg=MSG1067 205682.8&start=30142&len=7902&src=&type=x&to=inukago90% 40hotmail%2ecom&cc=&bcc=&subject=&body=&curmbox=F000000 001&a=d06d01bdceb8513d43663439c4704f7e"

And now I present "Back Massage".
Warning: A lemon/lime thing^_^
After a hard battle against Naraku, Inu Yasha and Kagome searched for a place to stay for the night. Sango, Miroku, and Shippou returned back to Kaede's village for the night. Inu Yasha, being as stubborn as he was, didn't want to go back so Kagome had to come along just in case. Sango had insisted that Kagome take Kirara too, so Kirara was walking by Kagome's feet. Finally, at the arrival of night, they found a small tree clearing that was close to some hot springs. This was good for Kagome because this would her the chance to bathe until who knows when.
When camp was set Kagome gathered her belongings and headed towards the springs. She paused and yelled back to Inu Yasha, "You better not peep or there will be consequences."
"Feh, whatever." He said.
"I mean it, Inu Yasha." And she continued towards the springs with Kirara behind.
When Kagome reached thr hot springs, she checked to see if anyone was around before taking off her clothes. She slowly got in the water, letting her body adjust to the hot water. After letting her body soak, she went to a suitable depth and began scrubbing her skin. Then she rinsed her hair as Kirara swam around her. Yet, unknown to both of them they had a visitor.
Behind some bushes and trees was Inu Yasha hiding. He was keeping a look out for anything that could be a threat. He knew there were hentai youkai and could strike whenever and wherever. He really didn't have any intentions of spying on Kagome, like Miroku would do. No, really, he didn't. Even if he did he wouldn't be able to because of all the steam in the way, so he couldn't really see any detail. (How would he know?) He just took very brief glances and looked away. He crept a little closer for a better view when he stepped on a twig and it snapped in half. Inu Yasha panicked. The only thing he could do was pray that Kagome hadn't heard.
Kagome didn't, but, unfortunately, Kirara did. Kirara had finally sensed the presence of someone else but hadn't recognized that it was Inu Yasha's. She focused her gaze in the direction of the noise, and Kagome noticed this. She followed Kirara's gaze until she saw a flash of silver hair and boiled. How dare he! Especially after she specifically told him not to. She'd show him not to not listen to her. She remained looking oblivious of Kirara's gaze and reached for a big rock to rock.
Inu Yasha had dared to look and see what Kagome was doing and had just turned back around when Kagome saw his hair flash. She had apparently seemed to be unaware of him and he mentally sighed. However, poor Inu Yasha was unknown to the danger that would be in store for him. Kagome found a nice sized boulder and took it out of the water. Then, cautiously, she slowly turned around, boulder in hands. She predicted where he would jump out and, right before she threw it, she expertly faked a cry for help. Inu Yasha had jumped from behind the tree at the right time to get hit right smacked in the face. The force of the throw threw him back into a tree. When he recovered quickly, he pushed the rock to the side and stood up yelling, "What'd ya do that f--" but was cut off by an "osuwari", and landed face first on the ground. Once the spell had worn off, he decided to retreat back to camp.
Meanwhile, as she finished bathing, Kagome plotted revenge for her violation. This misdeed wasn't about to go unpunished. Oh yeah, dog-boy was going down! Kagome finished bathing, dried herself, and dressed in some clean clothes. She collected everything and she and Kirara went back to camp. When they arrived Inu Yasha was sitting up against a tree with a fire in the middle of the clearing. It looked like he was still trying to recover from a nosebleed. 'Good.' She thought to herself as she walked over to her backpack and other belongings, which were opposite from where Inu Yasha was. Apparently, he had his eyes closed but was still awake, and she knew that he was aware of he presence. She put her dirty clothes and took out her quiver of arrows and bow. Then, she called out, "Hey, Inu Yasha!"
One eye popped open. "Nani?"
She strapped on the quiver. "I need to practice my archery."
The eye closed. "Feh, whatever."
She took out an arrow. "Well, I need a target."
"Use the trees."
"But, Inu Yasha, I need a moving target."
"Use Kirara for all I care."
"Actually..." She notched the arrow. "I was thinking of another target."
"And? Spill it."
"You." With that she let fly the arrow.
Inu Yasha saw it in time enough to jump out of the way. Luckily, Kagome had reluctantly held back on her aura on the arrows as to not kill him. "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?" He yelled at her.
"I don't think, I know what I'm doing. I'm gonna make you pay for what you did." And with that she let fly another arrow. Again, she missed. Being in Sengoku Jidai made her an excellent shot, whether she used her aurafied arrows (is that a real word?) or just plain ones. But since she was mad and not even concentrating one bit, she was missing.

She was changing her strategy when Inu Yasha tried to explain. "Kagome, I didn't mean to. I swear. I was only making sure that you were okay. That's all. Ah!" He dodged the barricade of arrows that was just about to hit him but hit a tree instead and was still hanging in mid-air.
"Yeah, right! Why should I believe you?" She shot once more an arrow, sure that she wouldn't miss, but he dashed out of the way.
"Really, Kagome! I didn't!"
Kagome was taking out another arrow when she noticed Kirara nudging her, as if saying, "Please, stop." Kagome placed the arrow back. "Wakata, I forgive you... I guess." She unstrapped the quiver and placed both the bow and quiver by the big yellow backpack and unrolled her sleeping bag. She finally laid down to go to sleep.
Inu Yasha was at last able to land on his feet safely and mumbled to himself, "Damn, bitch."
"Osuwari!" She shouted.
'Dammit.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About an hour had passed, and Kagome hadn't fallen asleep yet. Her back was killing her, and she needed a good back rub. With her back hurting like it was, she felt like an old maid when she was only fifteen. Kagome sat up, finding it no use trying to sleep. If only she could get a massage, or some kind of chiropractor, she'd be able to sleep. She looked over at Inu Yasha. His eyes were closed, but she could tell he was awake by the way he was breathing. Then an idea popped in her head. Maybe Inu Yasha could give her a back rub. She sighed. 'What am I thinking? Like he's gonna really give me a massage.... But... there could be a little persuasion.' She got up and walked over to Inu Yasha.
He heard her walking over and opened his eyes. "Nani desu ka, Kagome?"
"Inu Yasha, I was wondering if you could do a little favor for me." She said sitting next to him.
"And why should I do a favor for you?! You tried hitting me with an arrow!" He yelled at her.
"Actually, it was ten or eleven arrows." She corrected him.
"Don't you get smart with me!"
"Gomen ne! Gomen ne... about shooting you with arrows. Can you forgive me?"
Inu Yasha glared at Kagome but then softened his look. "Wakata."
Kagome smiled brightly. "Arigato, Inu Yasha." She knew that he couldn't stay mad at her forever.
There was an awkward silence between the two before Inu Yasha asked, closing his eyes again, "So, what's the favor you were asking about?"
"Well, I-I was wondering if... if you could give me a... back rub." Kagome blushed a deep crimson red, but Inu Yasha didn't catch it.
"Why do you want a back rub?" He asked back.
"Well... because my back... hurts." She answered, turning an even deeper shade of red.
"And who's fault is that?" He said arrogantly.
"If you hadn't peeked then I wouldn't have thrown that rock and hurt my back!" The rock had been a little too heavy for her to actually throw at the time.
"You're the one who decided to throw the dumb rock in the first place. 'S not my fault!"
"Really, Inu Yasha. Blaming something on an inanimate object. How childish."
"Why don't you come say that to my face?!"
"Already did. Shows how smart you are! Bet you don't know what 'inanimate' means, either."
"Do too. It means..... it means..... okay I don't. So what."
"Ha! Knew it!"
"Well... well, you can forget the favor cause I'm not doing it!"
'Great going, Kagome. You just blew your chances of going to sleep.' Switch to "Plan B".
She leaned in closer to Inu Yasha and started to lightly play with his left ear. "But Inu Yasha, my back really hurts. Could ya just do this one favor for me? Onnegai, Inu Yasha?"
Inu Yasha felt a purr coming on but he tried to control himself. "Will you stop that!"
"Stop what?" She said all too innocently.
"Playing with my ears!"
"Aww... but they're so cute! Okay, I'll stop if you do it for me." She said teasingly.
"Hai, hai, just stop! I'll give you stupid back rub." He mumbled looking defeated.
"Arigato, Inu Yasha!" She said cheerfully and gave him a warm hug, and Inu Yasha blushed.
Kagome ran over to her stuff and grabbed two towels. She walked over into the trees. She started to undress when she heard a faint noise. "Don't you dare come over here, Inu Yasha!"
Inu Yasha ran back over to his tree but tripped over a rock. "Yes, ma'am" He said through a mouthful of dirt.

Next Version Next Week