InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Back Massage ❯ How It started with 1 Perv who wasn't Miroku ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

About an hour had passed and Kagome hadn't fallen asleep. Kagome's back was killing her and she needed a good back rub. With her back hurting like it was, she felt like an old maid when she was only fifteen. Kagome sat up finding it no use trying to sleep. If only she could get a massage, she'd be able to sleep properly. She looked over at Inu Yasha. He apparently had his eyes closed, but she could tell that he was awake by his breathing pattern. Then, an idea popped in her head. Maybe Inu Yasha could give her a back rub. `What am I thinking?' she thought to herself "Cha-yeah (A/N:SO MY WORD) like he's really gonna give me a massage. But… maybe I could persuade him.' She rose and walked over to Inu Yasha.

Her heard he walking over and opened an eye. "What's wrong Kagome?"

"Inu Yasha, I was wondering if you could do a little favor for me," Kagome sat next to him flashing a beautiful smile.

"And why should I help you when you were trying to hit me with an arrow," He said turning his back to her.

"Actually it was around seventeen… give or take a few…" She corrected him.

"Don't you get smart with me"(A/N: so daddy like… whose your daddy…not me)

"Sorry! About shooting you with the arrows. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me," Kagome smiled at him and did the puppy dog eyes.

There was and awkward silence between the two. Inu Yasha closed his eyes again and spoke. "I'll consider it what do you want anyway?"

"Well… Inu… I…I wanted to know… well I was just wondering… could you give me a back rub." Kagome's cheeks flushed crimson as she blurted out the last part. Inu Yasha didn't she her reaction though.

"Why do you want a back rub?" He snickered.

"Well… because my back hurts," she answered and turned redder if that was possible.

"And tell me genius… whose fault is that?" He asked in an arrogant tone.

"If you hadn't peeked then I wouldn't have thrown that rock and hurt my back!" The rock had been a little too heavy for her to just pick up and throw swiftly.

"You're the one who decided to throw the giant stupid boulder anyway." (A/N: Owww Inu… boulder big word…)

It seemed like he wasn't going to do it. It was time for plan `B'. She leaned toward him and gently tugged the tip of his right ear. Inu Yasha tried to swat her hand away and ignored her. She started toying with his ears again, "But Inu Yasha, my back really hurts. Could you just do this one thing for me? Please, Inu Yasha…"

Inu Yasha had a certain urge go through his body; he quickly shoved it to the back of his mind and replied, "Will you quit playing with my ears!"

"Aww… but they are so cute. Okay, I'll stop for the low price of 1 back rub," she said teasingly.

"Hai, Hai just stop with the ears! I'll give you a back rub." He said defeated

"Arigato Inu Yasha!" She said cheerfully and pecked him on the cheek. Inu Yasha blushed at her actions.

Kagome ran over to her stuff and grabbed a towel. She walked over into the trees and started to undress when she heard a faint noise. "Don't you dare try to peek at me you hentai. Sometimes I wonder if I should let you hang around Miroku."

Inu Yasha ran back to his tree and tripped on a rock. "I wasn't doing nothing," he said through a mouth full of dirt.

Kagome finished undressing and wrapped a towel around her. She peeked around the tree to see what Inu Yasha was doing. He was sitting/pouting against a tree with dirt on his face. `That's what he gets,' she thought to herself. She walked over and sat next to him.

Inu Yasha glanced over at her and saw that the towel clung to every curve of her body. He blushed and looked away unlike Kagome who had been blushing every since she stepped from behind the tree. "Well do you want it or not?" he stated irritated. (A/N: Nice choice of words Inu)

"Um yes…" her words came out almost a whisper. She took another towel and laid it on the ground in front of her. She glanced at Inu Yasha and lay down. He then threw his left leg across her back and leaned over her. (A/N: He is not sitting on her (yet) he is on his knees, okay?) He started to rub her back using his weight to push down on her. Kagome was enjoying her spa treatment and was relaxing. `And rich people pay loads of money to go to spas. All they have to do is play with Inu Yasha's ears…' she thought. Kagome put her head in her arms and closed her eyes

Inu Yasha was trying hard not to hurt her with his claws but he soon got the hang of it. He didn't want to give her a back rub at first but now; he was getting hornier by the minute. (A/N: Is that really a good thing?) The feel of her body and its perfect curves were driving him of a cliff into an ocean of lust. (A/N: Doesn't that sentence say TOO MUCH FREE TIME!) Inu Yasha was getting those urges again and they were getting harder to control. The feel of her soft luscious skin had triggered these feelings. He couldn't take it anymore. Thinking that she was asleep, he slid his hands down her sides while still massaging her back. He slowly reached her breast and gave them a light squeeze. (A/N: Making Miroku proud) Her eyes popped open and she glared at Inu Yasha. He recoiled from her and started massaging her back again.

Kagome had been in shock at first. She had been almost asleep when she felt a light squeeze on her breast. She glared at Inu Yasha who gave her an innocence smile and starred at the forest canopy. `The thing was I didn't want him to stop… Oh no, does that make me a whore? I don't want to be Inu Yasha whore!' she thought.

`Not today at least… maybe tomorrow,' a little voice in her head said.

`Shut up, I have no intention to fuck Inu Yasha…'

`Yeah right and Miroku is a holy saint that would make the angels sing.'

Kagome stopped the conversation with herself right then and there. She glared at Inu Yasha for a few more minutes and decided he didn't look like he was going to try it again. `I wonder if he'll," Kagome mind filled with weird ideas she shook them out of her head and drifted into a deep sleep.

Inu Yasha kept rubbing her back until he was absolutely sure that she was asleep. He slipped his hands down her sides again only this time slower. He made sure he eyes were still closed as his hands massaged her side. He finally reached her breast and lightly touched them until he was sure she had adjusted to it in her sleep. He squeezed them gently causing her to moan softly. Inu Yasha was surprised at her reflex. He was starting to get curious and squeezed them again only harder. This produced another moan from the depths of Kagome's throat. She stirred and burying her head deeper into her arms. He thought she was awake but her breathing pattern said otherwise. She started breathing harder and faster. That's when he noticed that she was sweating and her body was glistening in the sunset. What ever she was dreaming about he must be just adding onto it.

Inu Yasha kept on as Kagome's breathing quickened even more until she was particularly panting. "Inu … asha…ust…top… san...miro…coming." She said while she was sleeping. There was a pause and she muttered "Then …faster."

"What was that Kagome I didn't catch the last part," he wanted to egg this on at least until she woke up, then he would be in trouble.

"Please…faster."

"Okay," He squeezed her breast harder and at a quicker pace until she woke up gasping for air and sweating like mad. Inu Yasha moved his hands back on her back before she noticed, pretending like he was still massaging her back. He got off and said "All done." He sat next to her and looked at her curiously.

Kagome sat up and caught her breath. She looked at Inu Yasha but didn't make eye contact. "Guess I fell asleep. Must have been a really soothing." Kagome said embarrassed.

`That's not the only thing that was soothing,' he thought and smiled in spite of himself. "Did you dream? You were talking but I don't know about what. You were groaning too."

`Holy shit… How in the 7 hells do I get myself into these situations?' She thought. She couldn't look him in the eye so she found a blade of grass and starred at it. "I was dreaming about… Fairytopia a ball of wonder." She remembered a Barbie ad on the television. She squirmed she felt his eyes on her. `He knows I'm lying… you cannot lie to a inu-youkai, half or whole.'

"Wow what where you doing because you said something about me stopping because Sango and Miroku were coming." Inu Yasha liked seeing her squirm it was very interesting because she was lying through her teeth. And she knew that he knew it. "But then you said `faster'. I don't understand how that fits into Fairytopia."

`Oh Kami I'm in deep shit…"

Okay that the end of this part. Next week is Back Massage Part 3/Incognito: Role Play in Kagome's Head.

Will Kagome spill the beans about her dream to Inu Yasha or am I just gonna tell it to yah? Who Knows? You have to wait. Sorry about the day lateness but it is here so give me a break. I have decided if I have at least 40 reviews by Wednesday then I'll post the next part early, which is the chapter that is NC17. Please contact me with a vote for Teen Titans or I will not do it Thanks. See Yah Soon.