InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Back To Japan ❯ All Those Memories; and Now I'm BAck ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Hey You guys this another of my Highschool fics..I will continue doing New York Meets Japan guys so don't worry. well to give you guys a heads up this is my next story(as ya know) it's about Kagome who was kinda puggy while growing up but when her mother moved to the United States when she was twelve and went to highschool in the United states til her Junior year when she had to move back to Japan for her last year where she will see her old friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I don't Own Inuyasha but I own this story and my own Characters
A/N: Can you guys read it and review it please cause I would like you guys too
A/N: Im still gonna continue with New Meets Japan
A/N: <<i>thinking>, <"talking">
A/N: Demons and Humans fic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Let The Story begin

Well this started in Middle school Kagome walking into the school, with her glasses and her braces with her uniform, she didn't have a wierd looking braces but she had them top to bottom and people made her feel ugly "hey Kagome" Sango said, Sango Tamaha was Kagome's true friend she never made fun of her her hair was always perfect, always in a ponytail, Kagome always had hers in a bun, "I Sango how are you today-" she tried to finish but Inuyasha Takahashi pushed her "move out of my way wench" he said to her, Inuyasha was a Inu Hanyou, cute boy but he always made fun of Kagome about anything, he had long silver hair with two triangular shaped dog ears with Ember eyes, the boy next to him was Miroku Ashi, wind demon, the perverted boy he had violet blue eyes with his hair in a low ponytail, the boy next to him was Kouga Oami a wolf demon, icy blue eyes with his hair in a high ponytail, Naraku Onigumo his long dark brown hair with his red eyes, those three ran Shikon Middle School, "sorry Inuyasha" Kagome said, "eww what are you wearing" Kikyo Mik said to her, Kikyo looked better then the other girls in the school and she developed before them to, she had long violet hair her skin was flawless, Yura Rai was her best friend she had short hair, Kagura and Kanna Onigumo we're twins , Naraku sisters, then the Ugate sisters Ayumi and Yuka, "Im sorry" Kagome said silently they all crowded her laughing at her, she then cried more, Kagome's life was miserable her grandma died and her mom and her must leave to go, she walked right passed them and walked over to her mom, "What Happened baby" her mom asked, she wiped her tears and looked at the group "nada,mama" she said putting on a smile "good cause I don't wanna see you cry okay" her mom said to her, "Hello, Ms.Higurashi" Sango said, Kagome laughed and fell back laughing "Hello, Sango how are you" her mom said, Sango looked at Kagome and she mouthed "im fine", "Im fine thank-you" Sango said, "momy where's daddy" Kagome asked, "sweetie he is in Florida" her mom said how am I gonna tell her he's in Florida and we're moving there she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The News How Are We Gonna Break It To Her


When Kagome's mom dropped Sango off at home they went home Kagome went straight to her bedroom to find her stuff packed, then she ran to her sister parent's room to find it empty also "mommy where is all my stuff and where's all you're stuff?" Kagome asked "kagome we are moving to New York for a while okay then we'll come back okay" her mom said, Kagome didn't look sad at all she was in fact happy cause she won't have to see Inuyasha, Kikyo, Miroku, Kouga, Yuka, Yura, Ayumi, Kagura or Kanna inside she was jumping around "okay mommy I understand but can I say bye to my friends tomorrow" Kagome said, "ofcouse you could tomorrow is your last day" her mom said to her "now let's eat and we'll call you're dad and but now change your clothes and wash your hands" her mom said "okayyyyy" she grumbled and walked away.

When Kagome walked into her room to take a bath she took of her PJ pants and her long shirt and through it over her shoulder and walked out her room to take a bath, eat, do her homework and sleep. So as they we're eating dinner "Kagome we will remove your braces once you get to the US and me and your father was thinking that you may do anything with your hair except color it or cut your air short so you can stop putting in a bun, okay" her mom said to her "thanks mom but can you help me with my hair please" she whispered "of course I will your my baby girl" her mom said, Kagome smiled and called her dad, then did her homework and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Br eaking the News To Her Buddies

Kagome was walking to school with her mom "Hi Kagome" Sango, Ayame,(wolf demon with red hair), and Eri (short hair human) they all said at the same time, "why's your mom here?" Ayame asked, "my mom's here because Im leaving Japan to live in the United States but I will becoming back during Highschool years, I'm real sorry guys" Kagome said "thats okay your gonna write to us?" Eri asked "ofcourse I will you guys are like my best friends" Kagome said, "Hi Ms.Higurashi" they all said(Sango,Eri and Ayame) said "hello girls, Kagome after school come straight home if Im not there okay and make sure to have fun" her mother said and she walked out "bye mom" she said.

Kagome came into the class and everyone looked at her cause her hair for once was not in a bun but it was out and her hair was long and curly, Kikyo and her clique walked in giving Kagome glances, Inuyasha and his little group walkd in but instead of sitting down the went up to Kagome and her friends and crowded them "so Higurashi I heard you're leaving" Naraku said rudely, "yea ya heard well, but one question why Kagome" Sango asked, "well I gotta move there cause my dad's job and my mom work with the famous magazine and my classes start once I get there so my cousin will help me" Kagome said, "well why should we care" Inuyasha said, "have you ever been to New York?" she asked, "yea we all have and it's very dirty" Kikyo said, Kagome looked at her and rolled her eyes "New York ain't dirty you must be talking about certain sections you go is dirty" Kagome corrected them, her cousin lives in New York and she usually visited them, but anyways Im not living there anyways" she said, Kagome got up to leavand while she was walking Inuyasha stuck out his foot *Thump* Kagome fell on the floor and when she was getting up everyone laughed at her, Kagome looked around and ran out of the classroom crying, following her Sango, Ayame and Eri walked after her, Sango stopped in her tracks looked at Inuyasha and his crew "you know you guys put her through so much what she ever done to I don't fucking know" Sango said this and walked away with the group baffled.

Kagome was countinously crying in the bathroom, and pulled out the pocket knife and she attempted slit her wrist until they came in "Kagome stop" they screamed at her, she dropped the pocket knife and looked up to see Sango, Eri and Ayame looking at her, they walked up to her "you didn't need to that you know that right" Sango said, "yeah what would your parents say" Eri said to her, "you can't just let them win okay" Ayame said, Kagome looked at them and cried again "I can't I just can't" Kagome said between her tears, but with all this closeness Kagome panicked and she continued panicking with all those things they said to her were floating within her head, then she just stopped breathing, Eri noticed Kagome went limp, "Kagome, Kagome" Sango said, "call someone she stopped breathing" Sango said attemping to do CPR.

Eri and Ayame ran out off the bathroom and into the classroom while class was going on "Kaede-sama, Kaede-sama" Eri said between breaths "calm down child, now tell me what happened" Kaede said to her "Kagome she stopped breathing and Sango is doing CPR on her and its not working" Ayame said crying, Inuyasha and his group was looking at them like they were crazy or something "wow" Kikyo said then she started laughing, everyone that knew Kagome ran out "Ayame go and call her mother in the office and tell them to call the hospital" Kaede said to Ayame who ran wolf speed to the office, "Kaede -sama-" Sango began, Sango attempted one more time praying that she'll awake, then they heard coughing, Kagome was coughing, her mom walked in and saw Kagome on the floor "oh my God, Kagome" her mom said betwwen her crying, the Amulance came in and took Kagome out, KAgome's mom thanked Eri, Sango and Ayame for calling her and Sango for majorly saving her life hugging them, and they took their stuff to go the hospital with her to see Kagome.

"Mrs. HIgurashi, may you tell us what happened to Kagome" Kaede asked, the whole class listened on, "well Kaede-sama Kagome was a pre-mature baby by at least a day or two, but once she was born she wasn't breathing, she had a problem with her heart you see and the thing is it was a heart murmur and throughy age it got smaller until she is at least sixteen or seventeen then it will close up fully but until then she takes pills twice a day one in the morning and one before she goes to sleep I think she hasn't taken her medicine this morning" Mrs. Higurashi said, "well do you want me to give it to her in the morning" Kaede insiteted "there's no need she will not be attending the school no more she be living in Florida, and she'll attend Tallahasse High she is on scholarship because of her grades" Kagome's mom said "oh well good luck" Kaede said "thank- you um may I get Kagome's stuff" Kagome's mom said Kaede nodded, Kagome's mom walked into the class and took her stuff and belongings and left the class saying goodbye to her, she waved them goodbye, leaving Inuyasha and the gang to think if they should have done that but the all went "naw" at the same time and laughed.

Kagome mom met the girls in the hospital, finding Kagome alive and thriving "she will be able to to take the plane ride" a doctor said to Kagome's mom....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Into The Future

Kagome remebered that day as if it were yesterday, Kagome now is seventeen years old with long black straight hair that flow to her back, her skin is flawless, she had her braces removed once she stated highschool, and her eyesight had gotten better, she was happy cause her electic blue eyes could attract anyman, she had the perfect body for her right hieght, not to skinny not to fat, to to tall not to short, she had the nicest hips, and flat stomach, she was still a virgin and people could tell cause she was the innocent yet bitchy one.

"Hello and good afternoon now we are Landing in Tokyo Airport, hope you had a nice flight and thankyou for choosing Jet Blue as your fligth" the flight attendent said

Kagome smiled "I'm home" she said quietly to herself she looked over to her little sister Kaya Higurashi who lloked just like Kagome yet she did not need braces or glasses and Kagome was grateful she was only 7 months old "hi Kaya" Kagome said to her little sister, Kaya just cooed and laughed, her parents looked over to them and smiled, Kaya tooked Kagome's hand and played with it and drooled on it she had only four teeth "Kaya you like that huh" Kagome cooed to her, once the plane landed Kagome picked Kaya up into her hands and got off the plane. took their stuff hopped into the limo to drive over to her new home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
L ets Get To The House

Once they reach Tokyo beach KAgome looked at hyer new house in awe her family was rich and this place they called a house did not look like one it looked like a smaller version of a Mansion, and outside this house was her grand father who was waving his hand, once Kagome got out of the car and walked over to her grandpa and hugging him him dearly, Kagome loved her grandpa cause he got her anything she wants and the fact Kagome didn't really need anything cause she brought all her school in Florida and Kagome noticed her LAmborgini, Acura, and Infiniti cars were here and one she did not own, "Kagome happy Birthday" Grandpa said to her, it was a Mercedes Benz, and it was black "Thank you grandpa" she said hugging him "and this is for you Kaya" her grandpa handed her a Barbie doll, Kaya took it and played with it, "lets go in and let me show you your room" her grandfather said to them, they all walked into the house.

Later on they had dinner and went to sleep, the next day was Kagome first day of school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay you guys I will finish New York Meets JApan but Im havin a wee bit of writers block and I want to do this story cause Im inspired by it plaese review thank you
-SaggiBabii