InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Back To Japan ❯ First Day of School ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Hey You guys this another of my Highschool fics..I will continue doing New York Meets Japan guys so don't worry. well to give you guys a heads up this is my next story(as ya know) it's about Kagome who was kinda puggy while growing up but when her mother moved to the United States when she was twelve and went to highschool in the United states til her Junior year when she had to move back to Japan for her last year where she will see her old friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I don't Own Inuyasha but I own this story and my own Characters
A/N: Can you guys read it and review it please cause I would like you guys too
A/N: Im still gonna continue with New Meets Japan
A/N: <<i>thinking>, <"talking"> <*Demon*>
A/N: Demons and Humans fic
****************************************
Vandreador- thanx 4 da review
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What Happened Last Time
Later on they had dinner and went to sleep, the next day was Kagome first day of school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kagome wake up" her mother came into her room and woke her up, "Kagome sweetie wake up now" Kagome's mom pushed her, "just one more minute" Kagome whispered and went back to sleep Kagome's mom tooked the sheets of her "Im awake" Kagome jumped up, "okay take a shower, change, do everything then come down stairs to eat breakfest" Kagome's mom said, Kagome got out her bed and into the shower, once she was done she put cream and powder on her, then she walked into her walk-in closet and since it was going to be hot she chose to wear blue jeans with Baby Phat red strapeless shirt with a gold belt going around her waist and wore a pair of red reeboks and got her Black and White Guess bag, but it kinda looked like a book bag, she had her hair out, and had large hooped earrings, and sprayed perfume on her "Im ready mom" Kagome said running down stairs and she took her see through red short sleeve jacket took her toast ate it "bye mom, bye Kaya, bye dad, bye Grandpa" she said and she ran out the door and walked over to her silver Infiniti g35 and drove of to her new school.

Once she reached the school she was going to park her car until a black Hummer park where she was going to park, so she parked somewhere else and waited til the owner got out until she saw who it was her heardt stopped and all those years back then came back, "hey wench watch where you park you bitch" the boy with silver hair said to her and his friends laughed, she reconizened him to be Inuyasha Takahashi, Miroku, Kouga, and Naraku, Kagome her head and left, leaving Inuyasha real pissed. Kagome walked into the school and had eyes on her either her face or body so she stopped a teacher "um do you know where the office is Im a tranfer student?" she asked a teacher, and he showed her to the office, Kagome got her schedule, books and her locker so someone helped her to her locker, once shegot there she put all her stuff there and got ready for homeroom.

Kagome knocked on her homeroom door and her teacher told her to wait "class we have a new student with us" he opened the door "may you please tell us your name miss and tell us about yourself?" he asked "my name is Kagome Higurashi I went to school in Japan then left and went to school in Florida" she said some people gasped "okay class um Kagome you can sit right next to Sango, um Sango raise your hand" she raised her hand and smiled sweetly Kagome returned the smile, "Kagome I can't believe it, it's me Sango remeber" Sango said to her, "hell yeah I do you saved my life and we went to school together and you always had my back" Kagome said smiling, "so wear is Eri and Ayame" Kagome asked "they are also ion the school but they are in a different homeroom, Hey let me see your schedule, okay so you got 4 classes with me but we're not in the first class together" she said then she pulledout her schedule then he came in "Inuyasha and Miroku why are you all late to my class on the first day of school" the teacher asked, "just chill out teach im here aren't I" Inuyasha said smirking, this teacher is new "well you better not be next time now sit behind Ms. Higurashi, raise your hand" the teacher said he looked at the girl for a moment wait that bitch ain't Kagome, Kagome was ugly she, sh'e just hot *I want her* no she's Higurashi *I eant her now* Inuyasha's eyes went red for a minute then it went back to normal and he had his eyes on Kagome, Kagome was looking at Inuyasha also he looked real sexy "Sango do they still make fun of me" Kagome asked, "I'm not gonna lie but sometimes they did, sometimes they didn't" Sango said looking down "whats wrong?" Kagome asked, "Kags I thought I lost you when you stopped breathing you gotten pale and it looked as if you were dead" Sango said nearly crying, "oh don't worry I wouldn't die I won't leet them win" Kagome said winking Sango then cheered up "okay I believe you-" Sango was going to finish til Miroku was trying to talk to her again "so hi Sango how are you doing and who is you're friend here" Miroku asked looking at Kagome Inuyasha saw this and growled at Miroku, Miroku stopped cause Inuyasha was the prince of Demon's so they have to listen to him, "why Miroku you forgotten already, Im Kagome Higurashi or Higutrashie for you're concern, laugh if ya wanna I really don't fucking care cause just because I had a death experience don't think hell would open it doors cause I already brought it" Kagome said evily thenm she turned away, Sango by all means was scared even Inuyasha and Miroku "anyways as you were saying Sango" Kagome said sweetly, "why are you guys afraid it's not like im gonna get ya back" Kagome said sweetly to Inuyasha and Miroku, so she pulled out her Sidekick 3 "let me see what Rydell is doing"Kagome said quietly, "Kags who's Rydell" Sango asked "oh him he's my ex-boyfriend but we talk here and ther, oh and if Im right he is now in Mr. Curhben class" she said then she wanted to see if he was online, he wasn't "oh well" Kagome whispered.

Then the bell rung it was now Physics class Kagome had that class right now, "um can you tell me where the Physics romm is?" Kagome asked a boy about say like eighteen with icy blue eyes, with tanned skin and long black hair that was pulled back into a ponytail, "yea sure I kno where it is I have that class right now" he said, "thanks" Kagome said smiling, damn seh's hot imma ask her out he thought walking her to their next class once, Kagome got to her class she stood near the teacher's desk, "class we have a new student" the teacher said, then she stoood straight "hi my name is Kagome I just move her from Florida but I used to go to school in Japan" Kagome said, some of the boys howled at her, but when she was presenting herself Kouga and Yuka shot their heads up thats not Higutrashi that can't be Yuka thought naw it can't be her Kouga thought, Ayame looked at the girl "no way" she whispered and looked at Kagome she could not believe it was Kagome when KAgome was going to take a seat she looked at a girl with red hair and green eyes, "Ayame" she whispered to herself, "hey Kagome you can sit next to me" Kouga called out to her but her female intuitons said not to go, so she chose to sit near Ayame, Kouga growled Yuka just glared at her, KAgome just rolled her eyes and turned away, "Kouga keep ya mouth shut" the teacher said, "sorry" Kouga said, Kagome looked at him and he looked back and gave her a toothy grin, Kagome rooled her eyes and turned away, "okay class turn the poage to 86 and Neya start reading" the teacher said to a girl.

"Kagome you look so-" Ayame said but she couldn't find the word "different-" Kagome said "yea you look so different and happy and your hair gotten longer and you look sexy" Ayame said, Kagome giggled "what ever I gotta tell you some stuff later on" Kagome said as the teacher kept looking at her and Ayame and looked at their book paying attention.

After class Kouga came to Kagome "so you came back" Kouga said trying to get a conversation from him, "yeh I have come back is that a problem for you" she said in a bitchy tone, "no I thought you would have stayed where ver you were" Kouga said grinning, "oh but ya'll thought wrong" Kagome said walking away, Kagome noticed Yuka looking at her "um can I help you" Kagome said, "no you don't need to help me" Yuka said, she wouldn't say that if it was Kikyo, "Ayame can you show me to my next class, por favor" Kagome said "yea you have gym next so I'll show you and what does Por Flavor means" Ayame said "silly it means please in spanish and Gracias which means Thank-you" Kagome said giggling, Yuka and Kouga left, Kagome looked at them and looked away, "Ayame what do you have next?" Kagome asked her, "I got gym with you" Ayame said "great let's go" Kagome said AYame caught up to her.

Once they reached the gymnaism the teacher wanted Kagome to present hgerself infront of the whole calss "hi my name is Kagome Higurashi and I moved here from Florida, I used to live here but I moved back" she said smiling, and there were people in this class who could not believe it was Kagome, Kagura, Naraku, Inuyasha and Ayumi were talking when the heard Kagome Higurashi they stoped and tok a double lookk at her "that can't be Higurashi I mean look at he" Naraku said, "yeah but it is her when she told Miroku off he said she sounded like she brought Hell on Earth" Inuyasha said his eyes darted back at Kagome while she was walking back all the boys notice her hips especially Naraku and Inuyasha, then Eri walked over towards Ayame and Kagome who was showing them pictures then he heard her say 'thats my ex boyfriend I'll let you guys talk to him one day' she said and they all smiled, but Inuyasha growled "hey Inu why ya getting mad" Naraku asked.

"Eri it's been too long Darling" Kagome said in a southern accent, she had a bit southern accent, "nothing much how was FLorida?" Eri asked "oh my GOd you don't even know the boys down there are so sexy and the main thing on everyone's mind down there is the Beach and Tan it was cool I mean oh my you guys have to see it to believe it" Kagome said "oh my" Ayame said, Kagome just smiled then the teacher spoke "okay class we are going to begin the year with Archery, so who wants to try first" the techer asked Kagome looked around and found that no one wanted to try, she raised her hand "I wanna try" she said smiling "good luck" Eri said, "don't need it took Archery for years" Kagome said, "okay so you know how to shot an arrow without shootiong someone" the teacher said "yea" Kagome said she took the bow and arrow from the teacher and stood where the bull was, postioned herself shot her arrow, the whole class watched as she was positioning the arrow to hit the center, "gotcha" she whispered then she let it go and it hit the center everyone looked at her in awe "wow" the gym teacher whispered, and she walked back to the bullseye and pulled the arrow and gave it to the teacher "here" Kagome said, then she walked back to Eri and Ayame who looked at her "what stop looking at me" Kagome said to Ayame and Eri , then people tried some did well but some didn't too well but all in all at the end of class she had lunch, also Kikyo.

When Kagome headed to her locker Sango caught up with her, but she had this feeling she was being followed she turned around to see Inuyasha and MIroku right behind them so KAgome just turned her head away and they headed to their lockers, "yea so whats so big you got to tell me?" Sango asked "well I was thinking that I would go back to Florida for the winter but since my parents don't wanna go I was thinking that you, Eri and Ayame come with me if I have no plans that is" Kagome said to her winking at the end, Inuyasha and Miroku were listening on this, "well my dad brought me this house for vacations you know Im going there just to visit my friends" Kagome said, "oh really Kagome" Inuyasha said "yea really" KAgome said being rude how dare she be rude to me *put her in her place* Inuyasha thought his eyes went from gold to red -) then gold back "so-" Kagome was going to continue til she got a phone call ('We Fly High' by Jim Jones -female version-) "hold on Sango" Kagome said, "oh its him" Kagome said.
"Yea Hello"- Kagome
"Hey Kags"- Raydel
Hey Raydel wats good" -Kagome
"nuttin much so hows Japan so far" -Raydel
"it's good" -Kagome
"yea but if I was ther it would have been better right"
"yea it would have, Hey Del"
"yea"
"I want you to say Hi to my friend Sango"
"Hey Sango"
_"Hi Raydel"
"Raydel I know you ain't tryin to flirt while you goin out with Lanni"
"huh naw, but you guys are still single"
"my boy go to bed"
"I was just in bed I was mad bored hold up we got people that want to say Hi"
"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KAGOMMEEE"
"damn yo wats up girls"
Hey beau yo we miss you"
"naw I don't miss ya naw Im just kidding so wats good ya practice"
"nu-uh now I know you ain't trying to act like a captain"
"girl I was captain of that squad so please, Lannie"
"yea I know you brought us there"
"you know it so I gotta go bye beaus"
"Byeeeeeee Captain"
"Bye Kags"
Bye Ry"

Kagome hung up her phone "captain of a cheerleader huh" Sango said "yea I was the Cheerleader for Tallhasse Ravens, yea I was on that team for three years" Kagome said, "so do you still got your uniform" Inuyasha asked "of course I do why would you need to know if I still got it or not" Kagome said getting rude, "anyways who is Raydel person" Sango asked, "oh he's my ex boyfriend" Kagome said, "oh I didn't know that so you got pictures of him" Sango asked, MIroku was apprently getting jealous "why do you need to know what he looks like when you can have me" Miroku said groping at her butt, Sango turned around and smaked him "don't you ever touch me" Sango said, "come on Kagome" Sango said, Inuyasha was laughing at him, "I would say put her in place but whatever we'll get em' but now let's go Im hungry" Inuyasha said, pulling Miroku was growling he must like her Inuyasha thought.

Kagome was walking with Sango "do you like Miroku?" Kagome asked, "what no ofcourse not I just hate it when he act as if we go out when we don't and he always groping girls saying will you bear my child or say soothing things to him" Sango said, "Sango don't worry" Kagome said, they went to the lunch line getting salad only while Sango got fries, they were looking for somewhere to eat then they saw Eri and Ayame "come here you guys" Ayame said, they walked over and right across where they sat was Inuyasha and his grouptalking, gossiping, laughing and checking girls out calling them over, then Kagome caught Yuka pointing at her so she played it off bye talking to Eri, Ayame and Sango "this is me and my cheerleading team" Kagome said showing them pictures, then some girl and Inuyasha walked over, "and this is Raydel my ex" Kagome said, then the girl looked at the picture "hi whats your name" the girl asked, Kagome gave a grimy look "my name is Kagome and you're name is" Kagome said sweetly, "oh you forgot Im Kikyo" Kikyo said, Kagome wanted to laugh she look fake as everKagome thought, "oh Kikyo haven't seen you in like three years tops" Kagome said, "well me either one question why are you back for" Kikyo asked "oh you know family but don't worry Im not going to live here Im going to live in America again" Kagome said "so how was your life there any better" Kikyo asked like a snotty bitch, "well it was just great I mean as you can tell I ain't all that pale as I was but it won't compare to what I went throught with ya'l" Kagome to what I went throught with ya'l" Kagome to what I went throught with ya'll" Kagome said she had a type southern accent "ohh wel don't get to comfertable" Kikyo said, "was that directed at me cause guess what I am" Kagome said rudely Kikyo just rolled her eyes and walked away.

"She change dammit" Kikyo said, "ya got that for sure" Yuka said, "yea I think she treathened me at homeroom" Miroku said, "how she treathened you?" Kikyo asked "well she told me something like she brought hell on Earth, I mean girl nearly died and I think she gonna kill us" Miroku said everyone shooked their head, "well she look real attractive" Naraku add and all the boys nodded, "we can turn her into one of us and make her torture her friends" Yura said, "no" Kikyo said, then they looked over to Kagome and her friends who were giggling "you crazy Kagome" Sango said, "no I ain't Im just a Southern belle" Kagome said, "your one crazy belle then" Ayame added "whatever" KAgome added, "oh my God bless this child" Eri said "what now ya'll ain't getting ya gifts" Kagome added "what!" they screamed "hey I was just kidding, ya'll know that right" Kagome said looking all innocent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Le t's Go to Last Period

"Kagome ya had fun on ya first day?" Sango asked "yeah it was aight but ya got to come to my school for a day and you'll see everything" Kagome added then she felt fingures on her shoulder, it was Kouga, Miroku, Inuyasha and some boy "yea can I help you?" Kagome asked, "damn it" Kagome whispered her phone rang it was, she put her on speaker.
"hey Coach how are you"
"Kagome are you coming back during the Winter"
"yea why"
"we need you to teach the girls for champions"
"what month, I mean Caoch I'm all the way in Japan"
"yea well that did not stop ya you was in Puerto Rico"
"yea but PR was like down south Florida just a few waters away"
"I understand but if we lose"
"WHAT ya not gonna lose I, we'll we brought the school all this way I am not going to let ya lose to Orlando"
"okay then its during Winter"
"really what month"
"December 2 to the 6 okay"
"yea sure just send me the videos of the cheer causer we're doing something different okay, I gotta go aight Coach"
"alright bye now"

"who was that Kagome?" Sango asked "that was my Cheerleading Coach" said Kagome "oh yea you told us you were on a team" Sango said, "so what arewe gonna do now?" Ayame said, "well I gotta get my gym clothes Kagome said "yeah me I gotta sign up for Volleyball" Sango said, "okay see you guys by the car" Ayame said.

Kagome and Sango were walking to the gym department, and two bodies were watching them while they going there and following them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well ya'll it's the end of the second chapter see you in the next one, review more guys please.