InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ The Hectic Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: We do not own the Inuyasha characters or any Inuyasha related citeria. Darn.

Chapter 1

"And cut!" Bob, the director said. Camera's stopped rolling and employees that weren't much needed in the aftermath packed up and left. That's only because they didn't know about today.

"The cheese..." Sango said, standing next to Kaede and fanning her nose.

"Yen can get over it." Kaede snapped. She took off the eye patch to reveal a regular eye, then she went of and out of the studio to smoke.

Sam, a producer, scratched the bridge of her nose. She looked around, then found Miroku.

"Hey Houshi! My nose itches and you're the only fool in a ten block radius." Sam shouted. Miroku came over curious to what she meant. She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well what do you know...My mom was right. I kissed a fool and my nose stopped itching." Sam said. She looked at Miroku.

"Uhh...doughnut?" He asked, but was holding up a cookie.

"Miroku...go to hair and make-up." Sam replied. Then Ang, another producer, ran in.

"Hey come on and get a load of Sam! Join me and Inuyasha for a coffee! Oo hey, Kikyo's out here pretending to snort Smarties! Let's go!" Sang calle to her co-worker. The two walked out, to find Inuyasha laughing on the ground, a paper cup nearby, as Kikyo coughed.

"Some actually went up." Kikyo said. She sounded all stuffed up.

Kagome ran over with a box of doughnuts all cheery and giddy.

"Hey! Want some?!" She asked. Inuyasha stood up and stopped laughing.

"Those things are bad for you." He whispered. Kagome starred at the doughnuts a moment, then ran off, coming back with celery bitten out of, in one hand.

"Why'd you say that?! She didn't even grab cream cheese or nothing!" Ang whispered over to Inuyasha. The two laughed.

Sango walked out and collapsed, passing out onto the ground. A martini now spilled next to her. They helped her stand, then Kikyo ran off inside with a rock. There was brief silence...then a shout of pain from Miroku.

"Ahhh! What was that for?!" Miroku asked.

"For trying to get Sango drunk so she would literally bear your children!" Kikyo shouted.

"Hmmm...Wish he'd do that to me sometime!" Sam laughed. Myouga wen through to the middle of their group. He was in a remote control car and wearing shades and a leather jacket over his regular apparel.

"Sam be a dear and open the door?" Myouga said, more of an order than a nice question.

"Bite me. The door's open anyways." Sam replied.

"Gladly." Myouga said, but before he had time to jump out and suck her blood, Inuyasha kicked the car into the studio.

"GAAHHHH!!!! MY CAR!!!" A voice screamed.

"Was that Kouga?" Kagome asked. Ang replied with a, "Yep." as Inuyasha darted into the doorway smiling.

"Hey, if Kouga asks, it wasn't me!" Inuyasha said, then ran off into the studio.

"MUTT!!" Kouga shouted, then came into everyone's view by turning the corner. "WHERE IS HE?!"

"Inside. He said he didn't...do whatever it was you're accusing him of with your car."Sam said. Kouga marched into the studio after Inuyasha.

"Go easy on him! We don't need a new studio three times in one week!" Kagome called.

"No garantee." Ang whispered.

Soon after, there were crashes and the two flew out of the studio and slammed into a garbage can.

"Idiots." Kikyo muttered. Kaede and Totosai walked into the building holding hands, Totosai with a big grin on his face.

"Sister, where are you going?" Kikyo asked. Kaede simply turned.

"I don't get paid enough by acting." She said. Then they walked in. Kagome, Sam and Andrea and shocked smiling faces on, then looked at each other and laughed...while Kouga and Inuyaha gaped open their mouths...and Kikyo stood, stunned.


To be Continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's so short, but hey! At least we're going to continue this! woo!
R/R Constructive Criticism Welcome!