InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ Tree Sniffing and Other Odd Things ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: We do not own the Inuyasha Characters, or any Inuyasha related citeria.

Chapter 6

“Heh, either I hit the ground really hard or I ran into the wall..” Bankotsu said rubbing his face as Kouga left the room.

Shippo laughed and said proudly “ I won against all of you who are older than me, that’s just sad. And even you Inuyasha” He said as he stepped on Inuyasha’s foot trying to make his way by.

“What you mangy little kitsune?” Inuyasha said holding Shippo up by the tail as Shippo struggled to get free, only to meet the ground a couple seconds later by Inuyasha dropping him.

“Inuyasha!” Kagome yelled.

“So-o-rry, MOM.” Inuyasha said making a face at Kagome while her back was turned as she talked to Sango and started to walk off.

The group (Bankotsu, Miroku, Sam, Andrea, Kikyo and even Inuyasha) started to laugh. Kikyo sniffed her hand in the meantime. “Kikyo, what are you doing?” Bankotsu asked staring at Kikyo who was sniffing her left hand.

“My hand smells like…a…a…” Kikyo started,

“A..?!” Bankotsu said getting a little impatient.

“A..tree..” She said casting her gaze outside. Sam and Andrea started to bust out laughing and were leaning against eachother for support.

Inuyasha smiled and asked, “ Why a tree? Are you…”

Andrea and Sam stopped laughing and yelled “ Tree Sniffer, Tree Sniffer, Tree Sniffer! “ as they pranced around Kikyo.

Miroku smiled as he watched the two prance, Kikyo get irritated, Bankotsu smell his hand, and Inuyasha smirk. It’s just like a little family.

“Lets go outside and smell trees Sam!” Andrea called as she bolted out the door only to have Sam run after her.

Kikyo went to the window and watched the two as they smelled the giant tree outside and came back inside only to meet Sams’ hand on her shoulder.

“Hm?” Kikyo asked turning around. “We understand now..” Sam said looking at Kikyo. What the..she must be crazy! Crazy..The freak smelled a tree! How could she not be crazy? Ah! Kikyo got lost in her thoughts as she said, “What?!” to Sam.

Sam leaned over and whispered something real quiet and slapped Kikyo on the back leaving Kikyo blushing.

Kouga bumped into Inuyasha as he re-entered the room. “Watch where you’re going you stupid wolf!” Inuyasha said screaming in Kouga’s face.

“My bad.” Kouga said over his shoulder wiping his face from any of Inuyasha’s spit that might of landed on him, as he went outside.

“Wait, wait, no! It doesn’t end here. You’re going to apologize even if I have to make you!” Inuyasha growled. Kouga smirked “Try me.” He said as he continued to walk outside.

“I will you watch! I’ll get you to…grr, mangy mutt!” Inuyasha said darting out the door after Kouga.

“Heh, gotta love stubbornness..” Andrea said with a dreamy look on her face until Sam pinched her.

“Ouch! What was that for?!!” “Well. If we work on the same set aren’t we not supposed to like the other workers in the same way or am I just thinking this..?” Sam asked.

“Heh! Your just thinking it…not like you don’t have your eye on a certain someone.” Andrea said staring at Sam with one of those come on im not the only one! Looks.

Sam looked away, “Psh, yeah right.’’ Andrea smiled evilly as she looked at Sam. “Well, lets go find something to do..were wasting this whole day! Its starting to get darker out..” As Andrea said that she frowned, as did the rest of the crew who was still there in earshot with them such as Bankotsu, Kikyo and Miroku. When it got dark out most of the crew would leave and that was the worst part of the day because they wouldn’t see eachother until the next schedule, luckily for them they only had one day off so they’d see all of them in two days.

“True, True. Lets play something exciting!” Bankotsu said with a glint of excitement in his eyes. “Bankotsu my buddy you are so right. You’re the best!” Kikyo said poking Bankotsu in the arm as the rest of the group laughed lightly. “Right, right I didn’t need to be told that!” Bankotsu said, obviously taking in more comments than said.

“Hmm. What’s more exciting than standing in this circle chatting hmmm?” Miroku said, bored out of his mind. “SPIN THE BOTTLE!” Bankotsu screamed. “Is he involved?” Andrea asked weakly pointing to Miroku. Miroku frowned as Bankotsu said “ Haha, fine. We won’t play then!”

“Theres always Jan-Ken-Pon…” Kikyo said making a face. “Too original..” Miroku said thinking.

“Argh, there’s nothing!” Sam said as she slid down the wall, now in a sitting position.

“Touché.” Andrea said as she bent down to tie her shoe.

Bankotsu went over near Sam and looked at her. “Are you really that bored?” He said crouching to meet eye-to-eye.
Sam nodded. “You should really either, A.) Drink more energy drinks…or sniff Smarties.. hehe! KIKYO. Or B.) Think more like me and or Kikyo. I get bored easily sometimes but I figure out something to do to keep my mind occupied..”

“Lucky.” Sam replied. “ I’m always bored.. “ “Aww!” Bankotsu mocked her as he stood back up and re-joined the circle.

Kouga walked in waving his hand as he walked by “Oi, I gotta go now, I’ll see you all in..uhh..”
“Two days, baka. Don’t go forgetting your schedule now, we don’t need you to miss another one.” Andrea said as she stretched standing straight again.

“Yeah, haha they’re just so early in the morning..” Kouga said when Andrea butted in by saying “ Hey! Don’t even go there. Me and Sam have to come here earlier than you all do because we have to set up everything so don’t go there! Haha, so don’t complain!” Kouga smiled “Yeah..haha.” as he continued to walk off.

Inuyasha came in the room panting. “Where’d he go to?!” “Didn’t get him to apologize did you..” Miroku said about to laugh at Inuyasha for being so childish.

“N-No!” Inuyasha said making an angry face. “ Well, he went home “ Kikyo said smiling at Inuyasha for the same reason as Miroku.

“SHIT!” Inuyasha exclaimed outloud as he hit the wall. “I can’t believe him!” Bankotsu laughed as he stared at Inuyasha getting upset over something so little.

“What. Do you wanna start something also?” Inuyasha said glaring at him.

Bankotsu smiled as he said, “ Try me! “ Using Kouga’s words trying to see how much he could piss Inuyasha off by acting like Kouga.

“Don’t even..” Inuyasha said as his cell phone rang. “Mm, Hello?” Inuyasha said leaning against the wall staring straight as he talked into the cell phone. Andrea poked his ear to agitate him as he talked.

“Stop!, no no not you, her. Who? Moron..What do you want?” Inuyasha said staring at Andrea just incase she decided to pull something again.

Inuyasha hung up the cell phone only a few moments later as he took on a serious look to his face.

“What’s wrong?’’ Andrea asked as she noticed Inuyasha’s face. “Does Inu need a hug?” She asked hugging him playfully as he ducked after a few minutes and stood back up.

Inuyasha suddenly broke into a grin and danced in a circle. “ He said it! He said he’s sorry! Yes!! I did it! ‘’ . The rest stared once again.

Inuyasha sat in the middle of the circle mumbling things like ‘yes’ ‘im the best’ and ‘Kouga’s lost!’ as he took on a grin. The circle took a step back.

“He’s gone psycho…” Kikyo said as she looked on with curiosity. The rest nodded in agreement.

Sam frowned and sighed as her cell rang and she looked at it and read the text message. Miroku kneeled down near Sam to read it too because he was nosey, but he was only met with a picture of the crew on the day they took a really weird picture. It had Andrea leaning on Inuyasha and touching Inuyasha’s ears as he had his tongue out, Sam with her arm around Miroku’s whose hands were tied behind his back, Kikyo and Bankotsu back to back with mics, Kouga snickering at Inuyasha and kneeling next to him, and Kagome and Sango making weird faces at they snickered at the camera because they couldn’t do the bunny-ears- thing that everyone does; to Inuyasha, because he already had cute fuzzy ears. Ah, one of those cell phone cards that blocks the view from other people..no fair! I wanna read. Hehe. Miroku stepped over Sam’s outstretched legs and sat on them as he looked at the cell phone that she was holding out farther near her knees.

“Ah! Miroku! What are you doing?!” Sam said squirming under Miroku’s weight on her legs. “ I wanted to read too! “ Miroku said cheerfully as he held the top of the cellphone with his left hand trying to read it. “Go..read someone else’s!” Sam said trying to maneuver the cellphone away from him. “Aww. “Miroku said standing up.
”Oi, Andrea. Got your cellphone with you?” Miroku asked raising a suggestive eyebrow. “No way, Houshi” Andrea said.

She whipped around and looked at Inuyasha. “Hey, got your cellphone?” She said snickering as the rest of them did, but Inuyasha was lost in his own world.

“Anybody notice Kouga was acting weird a while ago?” Bankotsu said pondering. “Yeah! I did, he totally gave in to Inuyasha. That never woulda happened!” Kikyo replied waving her finger in the air.

Sam sighed as she stood up and put her cellphone in her pocket. “Ah, I gotta go guys, my idiot brother and kamikaze cousin want me to go see what they’ve done to their cars..I guess they wanna race eachother. I hope they get caught..” She said making a lopsided smile as she brushed the dirt off of her from the floor.

“Aww! Bye Sam! I’ll see you in..two..long..long..days! I could always text ya, or e-mail you if you want.” Andrea said as her and Sam did a weird handshake and stood back. Sam nodded as she waved bye to everyone.

“Byeeee!” Kikyo said holding Smarties in her hand. “Wait! I gotta go too! See you guys later!” Bankotsu said catching up with Sam. “Bye Sam, Bankotsu!” Andrea said frantically waving in that direction. “Bye..Call me!” Miroku said to one or both of them hanging his phone in the air.

“Hmm, Well. I suppose we’ll call it a day, eh? The only things that aren’t locked is the emergency exit doors and the real doors and im assuming Sango and Kagome already left so, I’ll take care of the real doors and Kikyo you can grab emergencies on your way out if you don’t mind.” Andrea said stretching too. “Cmon Inu!” Andrea called as she tugged on one of his ears.

“Oh! Okay! I’ll see you guys later! Bye Ang!” He said giving Andrea a hug. “Bye Kikyo!” Inuyasha said giving Kikyo a one handed hug because she was carrying her Smarties in her right hand. “Bye Inuyasha.” Miroku said slapping him on the back when he walked past to leave as Miroku announced “ I’ll see you guys in two days, im sure you’ll miss me!” Miroku said blowing kisses to everyone as he made an exit, Andrea and Kikyo laughed as they said they’re good byes and a few minutes later after locking up went home also.

To be Continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okie...this is a bit short...now to think about what chapter 7 will be about..probobly going to be short with random funnies. (XD)
R/R or we hurt you! O.o?? *takes out bazookas*