InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ Work Mornings ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: We do not own the Inuyasha Characters, or any Inuyasha related Citeria.

Chapter Eight

The alarm rang at 3:30 A.m. at Andrea’s house. She rolled out of bed and stood up, and itched her arm then did her usual routine. Sam’s alarm rang at her house as she stood up from being on the floor playing video games all night and shut it off groaning. “This can’t be right…I didn’t play video games all night..did I?”

The lights turned on in the hallway, one by one as Andrea walked down the hall sipping her Mountain Dew as she opened the office’s door. The door creaked a bit as she entered but, she got through none the less.

She peered through to see if Sam was there, no luck. Maybe she’s in another room? She thought, going into a more ‘Sam likely’ room.

Karaoke room, perfect; she peered through once again, no luck. Maybe she hasn’t gotten here yet? She thought taking another sip, walking down a more spacious hall. Hmm, staff room.

She thought, as she entered not expecting to see anyone as she flipped on the lights, jumping back.

“Whoah! Sam you scared me! Were you here this whole time?” Andrea said looking amused as she looked at Sam whose feet were on the desk, papers sprawled all over some in her hand, Amp energy drink on the left side of the desk,Frappuccinoon the right; looking out of it as she stared at the door.

“Oh, yeah. Hey. Did you just get here?” She asked in a daze, “Well..it took a while to find you, so I guess, yeah. “ She said shrugging taking a seat in the chair across from her.

“So, the business for today is right here.” Sam said carelessly throwing the papers at Andrea.

“Oh..Hows the brother and cousin?” “Agh, don’t even mention it.” Sam said as she slammed her head on the desk once.

“Hmm, I see. I hate it how we have to get up so early! Why do you look so out of it?” Andrea asked re-reading over the papers.

“Video games…I swear. Its like sometimes the video games own me.” “That’s believable.” “Tell me about it.” Sam stood up and took a sip of the Amp while looking out the window. “Kay. Well, when you turn on the PS2 its like–“ Andrea got cut off with Sam’s voice.

“Moron! It was a joke.” “Duh. Im not the idiot here.” Andrea said crumpling up a piece of paper. “Idiot.” She said throwing it at Sam successfully hitting her.

“Man. We should really make the rest of the crew wake up earlier…its boring with just us here.” “Tell me about it.” Andrea said mocking Sam’s earlier comment.

“Kay. When you enter the room its like boredom city just started to show..” Sam said sarcastically as they both laughed. They knew eachother better, as to what were jokes and what weren’t.

“ Well, I’m gonna go get the stage and crap ready. I’ll see you when everyone gets here. Later. Oh, and if you need me just shout really loud haha, im sure I’ll hear.” Sam said opening the door as Andrea replied, “Yep, later.”

~~*Two seconds later*~~

“SAM!!!” Andrea screamed trying to annoy Sam, who probably didn’t make it too far, besides its only been two seconds here.

“RAHH. Moron!” Sam yelled as she continued walking down the hall laughing to herself.

~~*2 hours and 10 minutes later*~~

Bankotsu found himself in the main hallway looking for everyone else. He walked into the staff room and looked at the desk looks like someone was here..hmm Frappuccino! He thought picking it up from the desk, taking a sip.

Hmm it’s opened...he thought inspecting it. “Mine now!” He said aloud taking another sip leaving the previous room walking down the hall, looking for the others to arrive. He came to the Karaoke room and decided to chill there until the rest of them came, and were actually called on set.

Sango and Kagome arrived next; they both came in the same car with Sango living only a block or two away from Kagome. “Hm, seems a little quiet around here eh Kagome-chan?”

“Yeah, haha and weird you call me that off set…” Kagome replied walking down the hall looking for everyone else.

About 3 minutes later Inuyasha and Kouga arrived arguing from where they took off as they walked into the room where the set was.

“Where’s Houshi-sama?” Sango said looking around. “Someone’s a bit concerned..” Kagome said smiling.

“Well! He’s late!” Sango replied looking at the door, bored. “Yeah, good question.” Kikyo said appearing seemingly out of nowhere.

“He better get here..” Sam said half asleep as she walked to the door, rubbing the sleep from her eyes…or at least attempting to.

She yawned. “Or else im gonna have to..” She stopped as she bumped into someone.

“…Have to what?” Miroku asked raising a suggestive eyebrow as Sam backed up.

“Hentai!” Sango screamed. She wasn’t all that close with Sam because her and Miroku were good friends who talked alot.

“Mm...” Sam said pushing Miroku out of the way.

“Wow, look whose late.” Andrea said as she touched Miroku’s forehead playfully as she sat next to Inuyasha.

“Yeah, I guess I lost track of time!” He exclaimed taking a seat. “Keh! Or overslept..” Inuyasha said staring at his nails.

“Inuyasha!” Andrea said as a warning, “I’ll make sure they use green hair dye instead of shampoo now..”

“No! Please! I’m sorry..” Inuyasha huffed.

“That’s what I thought you said...oh, and try not to mess with Sam...She’s tired.” Andrea said as a second thought.

“Figures..” Inuyasha said watching Andrea out of one eye to make sure she wasn’t getting mad.

“Why?” Miroku asked as he popped a soda that Bankotsu handed him.

“She stayed up playing video games that baka!” Andrea exclaimed, getting a little mad at her co-worker for being irresponsible, but it was nothing new to her.

“Oh...” Miroku said.

Sam walked in taking a sip of her Amp looking at Bankotsu. “Yo, that’s my Frappuccino you got there buddy.”

“Really? Eh, Mine now…how many sips did you take?” Bankotsu said staring at the top of it.

“Oh, so now im supposed to count?” Sam said laughing a bit, “ Prolly one..I dunno I wanted the energy drink but I happen to pick up the Frappuccino for later because they’re so irresistible.”

“Just like me!” Bankotsu said taking another sip.

“Oh sure.” Sam said laughing as she sat with the rest of the group. “Might as well claim it now…I’ll just buy another one later then.”

“Duh! It was gonna be mine either way. I woulda stole it from you hehhehe.” Bankotsu said.

“Nice..” Andrea said watching Bankotsu take yet, another sip.

Miroku smiled,” Gosh, your so mean Bankotsu!”

“Ah, get over it Houshi.” Bankotsu said leaning over to drink in Miroku’s face to rub it in.

“My energy drink is way better…” Sam said shoving it in his face.

“You mean mine!” Bankotsu said as he snatched the opportunity and stole it.

“Hey!” Sam said pouting. “Give it back!” Andrea laughed and Inuyasha too, watching them.

Miroku snatched it from Bankotsu’s outstretched hand and gave it back to Sam.

“Aww, thanks Miroku!” Sam said taking it back and holding it with a grip. “Now you need to be more like Miroku, Bankotsu!” Sam laughed, as did Kikyo who once again appeared out of nowhere.

Bankotsu smelled the Frappuccino, “No way man…”

Sam yawned and leaned back in the chair, her eyelids getting heavy.

“Ey! Don’t be going to sleep now! We’ve still got to shoot the scenes!” Kagome said walking over quick and pouring a small cup of water on Sam making her jump.

“Ah!” Sam said standing up. “Oh….thaaanks Kagome..” Sam said sarcastically as Andrea smirked she really does need to wake up though!.

“Anytime!” She said merrily making her way back to her seat.

“Alright, I’m assuming everyone’s here in the building..so…in 10 minutes I want everyone back here lookin’ spiffy! Do we got a plan or what? Oh, If your late. Im gonna have to track you down and kill you for not being on set…” Andrea said as she stood up in front of everyone looking around.

Everyone mumbled either a ‘yes’ or ‘yeah..’ as they walked off.

To be Continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R/R haha and WE MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RATE AND REVIEW!!!!!!!! *Aims our bazookas*