InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ Late and Rainy Morning ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: We do not own the Inuyasha Characters or any Inuyasha related citeria.

~~!!!Chapter 10!!!~~

Once again, the alarm clock rang at Andrea’s signaling her to wake up, as she slammed it off. “Ugh, so tired..” She managed to get out as she stood up and stretched.

Eh, I’ve got half an hour till I gotta be in the car so…I guess I could take a rest in the beanbag chair, watch some t.v. Yeahhh…sounds good.

She sat in the beanbag chair and flipped the t.v. on. “Damn reruns..” She said yawning. “I guess I’ll rest for 15 minutes now..yeah 15 minutes sounds good..” Andrea leaned back in the beanbag chair and closed her eyes.

She woke to her cellphone going off and a voice coming on, “Ehm…umm…Hey its me, Inuyasha and uhh, I know since its already 5:30 you’d be at work or something but…do you think you can pick me up? I mean its soaking wet outside and raining hard…I really don’t wanna get wet…So uhh…if you can then just call me back…or if you can’t call back too but whatever, just call. Bye!”

Had she just heard him right? She rewound it.

“It’s already 5:30” Once more. “5:30” Again. “5:30” She shot up and ran around the house doing her normal routines…just 10 times as fast.

“Ah! I can’t believe it. Ahh! Im gonna get killed.” She looked at her phone that was beeping…there was another message…probably Sam wanting to kill her or something…

She played it. “Hey, where are you? I mean cmon. I expected the lateness from Miroku or even Hakudoushi but you! Jeez, and were supposed to be the more responsible ones…yeah right. Well. Wake up! Damn! What are you waiting for! Its raining out…so you might want to bring an umbrella…or not if you just well..haha…never mind. Just get down here quick…its getting boring.”

Yet another message? “Waaaakkkkkeeeeeee uuuuppppp! Cmonnnnn you know you wannnnnnnttt tooooooooo waaaakkkkkeeee uppppppp soooooo I don’t haaaavvvveeeeee tooooo beee booooreeeedddd yyy---“ Andrea cut the message off by pressing stop. She automatically knew it was Sam being well…Sam.

She dialed Inuyasha’s number and awaited an answer.

“Er..Hello?” A groggy voice came from the other line. “Hey!” “Oh, Hey Ang.”

“’Ey, ready for me to pick you up?” “Yeah, see ya then! Thanks!” “Yeah, yeah my awesomeness can’t be helped haha…bye!” With that she hung up and took her keys and ran out the door.

About 5 minutes later Andrea arrived at Inuyasha’s and they were both on their way to work. About 10 or 15 minutes later they arrived and stepped out of the car to be met with Sam and Miroku both holding an umbrella sitting on the curb.

“Lookie what we have here Miroku!” Sam said twirling her umbrella above her. “Ooh, I know! Two lovebirds aww..”

Inuyasha blushed and scowled, “I needed a ride to work!” he said walking inside not caring if he got wet.

“Look what you did!” Andrea exclaimed at her friends. “Heh, you deserve it for leaving me here at 3:30 till later than 5:30 k?” Sam said folding her umbrella up and enjoying the rain still sitting.

“Well…sorry I fell asleep again..” Andrea said. “Excuses, Excuses..” Miroku said teasing her.

“I know gosh…” Sam said smiling. “Ey, Ey, don’t be jealous because I can get a guy. K?” Andrea said sticking her tongue out.

“HEY! HEY!” Sam said exclaiming as she stood up shaking the rain from her shoes.

Andrea smirked at Sam and walked past her and entered the building.

“I could if I wanted to! Theres just not a lot of good choices!!” Sam yelled and Miroku smirked. “You know she didn’t hear you…right?” Sam stared at him as she walked towards the door.

Miroku decided to keep his mouth shut as he picked up Sam’s umbrella and folded his own as he waited for Sam to enter the building as he followed.

Sango glared at Sam as she entered with Miroku behind her. “What were you and him doin outside hmm?” Sango asked staring at Sam, who was soaked.

“Well…I was waiting for Andrea to arrive coz her LAZINESS woke up late..” Sam yelled the ‘laziness’ part just to annoy Andrea.

“I see…so what was he doing out there?” Sango said pointing her finger at Miroku.

“Uhh...waiting for Inuyasha?” Sam said as she raised her eyebrow, “If you like him just tell him…” Sam said as she walked away.

Sango blushed and stomped over to Kagome as they sat down.

“Alright guys, you know the drill. 10 minutes. Back here. Or else.” Andrea said loudly.

As usual, the “yeah” and “yeps” were heard as everyone exited for 10 minutes or so.

Andrea walked over to Sam and sat down on the temporary risers they had. “Hey…what time did you stay up till?” “Usual…” “It’s the video games…” “Yeah.” “So what did you and Inu chat ‘bout?” Sam asked turning to face Andrea.

“Heh, well….nothing too important ya know? He’s an okay guy. And hot. Two pluses.” Sam laughed at Andrea for actually counting the ‘pluses’.

“Hey girls what are we talkin’ about!” Bankotsu said cheerily as he sat down on the riser above them and put his arms around both of them leaning down. “Haha, hey Bankotsu.” Sam said turning around, letting her feet dangle. “You know...we need a nickname for you..” Andrea said trying to pry herself out of Bankotsu’s grip.

“Its no use…hehe…but yeah I guess I do need a nickname.” He said as he made himself ‘comfortable’. “If I were to call you ‘kotsu everyone in the Shichinintai would look my way..” Sam said as she laughed at the thought of it.

“Mmm, I guess your right. I’m just peachy being Bankotsu…so don’t stress too hard over trying to find a nickname.” Bankotsu said releasing them both and putting his hands on his knees.

Miroku and Inuyasha came over and sat down next to Bankotsu. “Like, hey girls!” Bankotsu said trying his best to sound like a girl. Sam and Andrea burst out laughing when Bankotsu started to talk about wanting to get his nails done.

“Okay, you’re scaring me…” Inuyasha said slowly inching away. “Right…” Miroku said trying to get away from Bankotsu.

“Chill guys it was a joke!” Bankotsu said smiling.

“Well, we have about…what…5 more minutes till we gotta shoot...” Andrea said standing up and stretching. “..so I might as well get everyone here since it seems like were all done doing what we had to do.” She walked over to the set and called for everyone as they came flooding in.

To be Continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R/R PEOPLEZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha. people liking each other... its twisted... DONT FLAME IF YOU DONT LIKE THE maincharacter/ooc pairs...we dont know, but its probobly going to end up in some twisted way....so deal and pretend your sam or ang if you like one of the guys... idk.