InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ Sesshoumaru's Arrival -part 1- ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: We do not own the Inuyasha Characters or any Inuyasha related Citeria!! =(

Chapter Thirteen

The next morning, Andrea woke up to her alarm clock, and practically broke it after she threw it at the wall. She got out of bed and did her morning ruitines before she grabbed her cell phone. One missed message.

"NOOOOO I CAN'T BE LATE AGAIN!!!" She exclaimed as she went over to her alarm clock and plugged it in since it came unplugged when she threw it. It read 3:52. She sighed. "Good..."

She went over to her phone she left, and played the message.

"Hello, this is Sesshoumaru, and erm...I was told to call this number when I got in. I was wondering if you could come and pick me up, along with Rin. Jaken had his cousin drive him to his hotel last night. So..bye!" It said. Andrea paled. Then her phone rang.

"Moshi Moshi?" She answered into it.

"Hey it's Inuyasha...I woke up early because you give me rides and all that...can you give me *beep* one?" Inuyasha asked.

"Uh sure, hang on I have a beep." "Okay."

"Moshi Moshi?" She asked.

"Yeah it's Sesshoumaru again. I called at quarter of and didn't get an answer back. Are you able to give a ride?" He asked.

"Sure! Sorry about not replying, I had another call as I was about to reply back. Where are you that way I can pick you up?" Andrea asked. "Main Street Airport."

"Okay gotcha! Be right there!" Andrea said, then went to Inuyasha.

"Who was it?" He asked.

"None of your business, nosey. Wait outside, I'll pick you up in a bit, I might take a bit longer because I have a stop to make. Okay? Later!" And with that, she hung up, grabbed what she needed and set out to the airport.

~~*At the Airport*~

"Hey Sesshoumaru! Take shotgun." Andrea said cheery, as she held an Orange Fanta. Sesshoumaru and Rin popped in, and they were off.

"So who are you?" Sesshoumaru asked. "I don't believe I've seen you before."

"Producer. Along with Samantha, she's my right hand girl with all that happens. Oh, here's our next stop!" Andrea said, and pulled over to Inuyasha.

"You're picking up my brother?" Sesshoumaru asked. He felt her forehead. "Are you ill? Or are you....dating him?"

"Hahaha! Yeah, No, and no unfortunately." Andrea replied. Inuyasha instantly went to shotgun, only to stand stunned to see his brother in there. "Sorry dog boy, you're in the back with Rin." Inuyasha slammed the door and sat in the back, slamming that door. Andrea grabbed an old script she had left in the vehicle and hit Inuyasha with the nose with it. "NO SLAMMING MY DOORS!!!" Inuyasha stayed silent, savouring his life.

On the way to the studio, Rin starred at Inuyasha. She smiled at him, and then he would just look away scowling. Andrea smirked as she watched from the rear view mirror.

"Hey doggy man, are those ears real?" Rin asked, in her usual cheery voice. She started twitching his ears. Andrea glared at her, along with Inuyasha, both of them with stressed vains on their heads, about to burst.

~~*At the studio*~~

"Hey Andrea! Hey Andrea! Hey An- oh hey guys! Er...hey Andrea, Orange soda today?" Sam said, running out of the studio to meet them walking in, she didn't look like she was cheery, but upset.

"Yes orange, more sugar, and what?" Andrea asked..still glaring at Rin.

"You know that game I got yesterday right? Well I started playing it with my cousin, and then BOOM! The game crashed! Isn't that terrible?! I just got it yesterday too..." Sam said. Then whispered over. "What's up?"

"Rin tweaked Inuyasha's ears....evil little vermin...Wait...did you just complain?." Andrea whispered. Sesshoumaru and Rin ran off to hair and make-up, and Inuyasha stood there and watched the girls.

"Yeah....why? Oh shoot." Sam said. Inuyasha snickered as Bankotsu skipped in with a Frappocinno.

"BANKOTSU DIES!!" Andrea shouted. Bankotsu shrieked and ran around the studio, Andrea hot on his trail with one of the sword props.

"Go easy on hi-wait...That's my Frappocinno!! WAIT UP ANDREA!!" Sam said, and then ran off with another sword prop. Inuyasha laughed and followed. I have to see them beat the crap out of Bankotsu...ecspecially after Sesshoumaru took my seat in Andrea's truck.

~~*1 1/2 Hours Later*~~

Everyone was in on the set room, ready and waiting to start filming. Bankotsu sat on a riser, gagged and tied up with a sword prop to his throat, a bloody nose, his hair almost completely unbraided and all over in a mess, bruises and cuts all over, and two black eyes. Andrea and Sam sat behind him in to other risers, drinking Frappocinno's.

Sesshoumaru hooked on Tenseiga and Tokijin, and Rin rubbed out some wrinkles on her kimono. A prop guy helped Jaken with his staff, and everyone else polished off their weapons, Inuyasha glaring at Sesshoumaru as he polished Tetsusaiga's blade.

"In your places! Ready.....Lights...camera angles....go!" Bob shouted.

~~*After Filming*~~

"Oh my gosh I'm dead." Andrea said, flopping onto a riser. She was the one helping out the actors while Sam held down Bankotsu.

"I'm with you. Here, you're free Braid Man!" Sam said, and let Bankotsu go. He instantly ran off down a hall in fear.

To be Continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R/R peeps! haha. sorry this is a bit short too...we're in the gutter here!! we need our brains to get working some more!