InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ A Berry Weird Morning ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: We don’t own Anything Inuyasha and we know its bad so don’t remind us!!!!

Chapter Seventeen

The next morning, Andrea woke up and did her usual routine, then set out to the parking lot to grab her truck. She took a quick look.

“Oh man!” She moaned. All the vehicles, including her truck have been bombarded with mushy strawberries and blueberries. “I guess I’ll have to go and get to the car wash.”

She hopped in and then started down the road. She called Inuyasha up.

“What?” Inuyasha asked.

“Geez grumpy. Hey, I’m coming to pick you up then we’re going to the car wash real quick okay?” Andrea said into the phone, then hung up. She picked him up, and they were at the intersection where you could turn left and go to the car wash, or go right and head to the studio, when Inuyasha grabbed the steering wheel and forced it to make them go right.

“What are you doing?” Andrea shouted in fear, because she wasn’t having control of the steering wheel.

“I’m going to the studio. You’re truck is fine it smells better than that wax crap that’s always on it.” Inuyasha snapped. They stopped at a red light.

“Stop being such a jerk. That wax makes it look nice, and if my uncle seen it this way, the truck would be his again in an instant and you won’t have a ride.” Andrea snapped back at him.

“Shut up. It’s okay for now.” Inuyasha said, looking out the window. Andrea glared at him and went at the green light. She pulled over and then got out, and went to Inuyasha’s side. She yanked the door open, then took off his seatbelt and pulled him out of the car. She shut the doors and locked them and looked at him lying on the ground.

“If you’re going to be a pain in the ass then you can find your own ride.” Andrea said coldly, then went and hopped in, unlocking the driver’s door. He started banging on the window, but she just humph-ed and drove off, turning around and going to the car wash.

~~*The Studio*~~

At the studio, Andrea parked and walked out. Sam came running out, smelling her truck. Kikyo came out with a small apple tree in a flower pot.

“WHY DOES YOUR TRUCK SMELL LIKE STRAWBERRIES AND WAX?!” Sam shouted. Andrea looked at her hand. A frappocinno.

“Too much caffeine.” Kikyo whispered, before she pretended to smell the truck, and secretly smelled the mini-tree in the flower pot she had.

“Oh..well some idiots bombarded my apartment’s parking lot with berries.” Andrea said. She looked over to see Inuyasha walking into the driveway tuckered out. He fell on the pavement, and Kikyo walked in, Sam smiling like mad as she followed. Andrea sighed and dragged Inuyasha into the studio. She threw him at Sesshoumaru, who was sitting in a riser. He shoved Inuyasha off.

“What was that for?” Sesshoumaru asked. Inuyasha slowly started to get up.

“He’s your family. You’re the one that should deal with him.” Andrea said, and walked off. She seen Bankotsu, and ran up from behind him and jumped on him like she was going to get a piggy back ride.

“HEY ROMEO!” Andrea said cheerfully. Bankotsu laughed. Andrea got off and he got down in an engagement proposal position. He held onto one of her hands and kissed it.

“My dear Juliet! You are the queen of my castle, the ruler of my world, the most beautiful pea of my pod, the Piña (pronounced Pinya for those who don’t know how to pronounce Spanish words)of my Colata!(sp) The head on my shoulders! You are everything I’ve ever wanted! The moon is the East, and Juliet, is the sun.” Bankotsu said, Shakespearian like.

Andrea laughed. Inuyasha jumped in suddenly and pushed them away from each other.

“Enough lover boy.” Inuyasha snapped. He looked at Andrea. “I have no idea what you see in him.”

“Okay…but Inuyasha, we’re just playing around. We don’t literally love each other.” Andrea said. Inuyasha looked at the two blankly and then turned embarrassed.

“Eh…” Inuyasha said.

“Why would you think something like that anyways Inuyasha?” Bankotsu asked. Miroku and Sam came over.

Yeahhh Inuyasha! Why get so worked up if Andrea and Bankotsu are pretending to love each other?! Do you seem to be jealous?!” Sam asked.

“Awwwwwwe! Inuyasha’s jealous that Andrea’s pretending to love Bankotsu, not him.” Miroku said.

“I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY! IT’S NOT LIKE THAT!” Inuyasha said, then took out Tetsusaiga and started chasing Sam and Miroku around the room. Andrea laughed and stood on her riser.

“ALRIGHTY EVERYONE! YOU KNOW THE DRILL! GET READY AND BACK HERE IN TEN MINUTES!” Andrea shouted. She sat down on her riser, with her legs over one arm, and then leaning her back on the other, a pillow there so her back won’t get hurt as she went through paperwork in the riser, which was high up now.

Everyone got ready and came back.

“Inuyasha’s jealous! Inuyasha’s jealous!” Sam and Miroku chanted. Kikyo looked at them run passed her, and smiled as Inuyasha ran after them.

“He’ll never change.” She said, before smelling the apple tree, still in her hand.

Sesshoumaru and Jaken got on the stage for filming, and people separated Inuyasha from Miroku and Sam.

~~*After Filming*~~

Andrea sat quietly at her riser, reading a book. Inuyasha sat on his, eyeing her. She turned the page, and he quietly moved his riser closer to a platform riser and stood on it.

(A/N: A platform riser is practically the same thing as a riser. It goes all over the place, but its just a plain and safe platform, like a cherry picker type thing.)

Inuyasha went on one side of Andrea and looked over her shoulder curiously to see what she was doing. Then he did it again on the other side. Then from above her head, then he tried by putting his head on the armrest of the riser she was on. She looked at him irritatedly as he did it over and over quickly. She slammed her book on his head.

“Something wrong?” She asked, irritatedly.

“Eh…nope.” Inuyasha replied.

“THEN GO AWAY!” Andrea shouted, she threw a rock down by everyone. “There, take that and go play fetch with someone.”

Inuyasha sighed and jumped down, and just sat down, watching everyone.

To be Continued…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please R/R everyone! Thanks!