InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ Conflicts ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira and Yuki

Disclaimer: we do NOT own Inuyasha or anything related.

A/N:
Aha one review. Okay. To xfiledino: Thanks for the review! Haha and Yeah, I guess you can say this story was a little rushed…It was sorta like a ‘lets play around and write a story since its summer and there’s nothing to do’ thing well, first it started by her typing something at the end of the emails and I would continue it…so I guess you can say it was kind of a project so when I was reading the errors I really didn’t think much of them but maybe I should’ve…sorry if it made the story more…umm….less good. Haha. Oh…and in this story we figured all of the characters were in their normal attire…you know the usual like in the show. Sorry if there was confusion in there. And Microsoft Word was used on the evens and word pad was used for the odds I think that’s how it was. Up until chapter… 9 or 11, that’s when both became Microsoft word. XP.
Chapter Eighteen – Conflicts
“Wow.” Miroku said raising an eyebrow in Andrea’s direction. “What’s up with her?” he asked Inuyasha who was sitting with his hands between his legs, like a dog again.
“Keh! Don’t ask me.” Inuyasha replied, sitting the right way.
“Woo! Someone’s a little cranky today aren’t we?” Sango said eyeing Inuyasha as he pouted.
“Shut it!” Inuyasha spat, making an angry face as he slumped over and pouted.
“Haha, aww..” Kagome said, as she took a seat next to Inuyasha.
“Where did that rock come from?” Sam asked Andrea, as she flipped the page in her new games manual.
“Hmm…good question…I think its one of the props…haha.” Andrea replied flipping the page in her book.
“Awkwarrrrd” Sango added on, now sitting next to Kagome.
“I just have skills like that.” Andrea said, straightening up as she flipped another page.
“Haha, skills.” Sam said, getting amused by the way she used it.
“Its not like I can’t go over there,” Kagome pointed to a corner in the room where most of the props stood “ and pick up a prop and use it. So its not really skills.”
“Ooooh.” Sam and Sango said, in unison.
“Well, I didn’t walk all the way over there, now did I?” Andrea barked as she slammed the book closed, now wearing an irritated look on her face as she stared at Kagome.
“Well, no. But im just trying to make a point here. Okay?” Kagome tapped her fingers on the riser getting irritated.
“Hm, well.” Sam said; after an awkward pause of silence, she stood up.
“Well, heh” she forged a nervous laugh “ Should we start filming? “
“Oh, right. Right.” Andrea said, running a hand through her hair walking over to the cameras.
---After filming–
“Listen! I don’t know what’s crawled up your ass lately, but I sure as hell don’t want to be a part of it okay?!” Kagome screamed.
“OH! You really want to know, don’t you! You..you…nosey wench!” Inuyasha yelled back as they stood across from eachother, body’s tilted towards eachother hands straight back.
Just like little kids! Haha, except. Kagome doesn’t look like a little girl if you know what I –ouch! Miroku’s thoughts were cut off as something hit the back of his head.
“Oh, sorry.” Sango said smiling as she stood next to Miroku.
“Right..” Miroku said; watching the two bicker.
“Nosey what?!” Kagome was fuming now.
“You heard me!” Inuyasha stomped his left foot.
Kagome sputtered a few vowels; contemplating on what to say next.
A few words came in her head, but now really wasn’t the time to yell them.
One word fit all of her feelings perfectly.
“SIT!” She screamed as she stormed out of the room, everyone avoiding her path.
“Agh!” Inuyasha yelped as he was pounded into the ground by some sort of force.
“Ooh.” Andrea said, watching the whole things from the sidelines.
“Harsh.” Miroku said, itching his chin.
“I know…” Sam added, looking at the new crater like whole in the ground.
“OOH! WHAT’D I MISS!!” Bankotsu screamed, waltzing into the room with a jelly donut in his hands.
Miroku pointed a weak finger at the ground as Bankotsu’s mouth formed a somewhat perfect o; not counting the jelly stains that is.
“Ey, gimme a donut, donut boy!” Sam said grinning like an idiot.
“Getcha’ own. Lazy.”, Bankotsu took another bite of his donut.
Sam sighed in defeat.
“Fine.”
“Haha, nice one Bankotsu.” Andrea said, holding her thumb up on her right hand.
Bankotsu grinned, showing off the teeth that had purple-pink jelly on them and bits of powder.
Andrea made a face as she turned to look at Inuyasha in the ground again.
“You know….where’s Sango?” Miroku asked as he looked around.
“She had to go drop off Kohaku at soccer practice, then she had to take care of some business.” Andrea said, still in a trance staring at the hole.
“Nggh” Inuyasha groaned, attempting to sit up.
“Ooh, look like it hurts dog boy.” A whirl a wind swept by, revealing Kouga looking proud by the hole.
“Shut. It. Kouga.” Inuyasha managed to get out, as he collapsed once again.