InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ Seshoumaru vs. Inuyasha ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: We do not own Inuyasha or anything related… *insert sobbing here*

A/N: REVIEW ALREADY!!!! MY GOSH IT’S NOT THAT HARD!!!

Chapter Nineteen –

Andrea ran back in with Sam and Miroku, the two girls soaked as Miroku walked in with an umbrella.

“That was so much fun…” Andrea said. She looked around. Everyone was busy doing something, whether it was reading, playing around, or something else. Sesshoumaru ran over.

“Can you give me a ride home today Andrea? Jaken’s car is in the shop.” He asked.

“No problemo, mah home dawg!” Andrea said, sneaking in a cheap joke as she high fived Sesshoumaru and watched him run off.

“So…. What now?” Miroku asked as he put away his umbrella. Sam thought for a second. She looked at Miroku starring at the buffet table and then smiled. “I got it!!! We can play a couple guessing game!”

“What?” Sango asked, coming over. Sam gave her a glare then turned to Andrea.

“We can put everyone’s name in a hat, blindfold everyone, pick a name, then have that person come up and draw another name, and they have to do something specified in another hat and whoever they do it to has to guess who it is, it’s a bit like Romeo and Juliet, only a whole lot more fun!” Sam shrieked. Andrea smiled with the same thought and then pumped up a fist.

“RIGHT ON LET’S GO SET IT UP SAM!!!” She said, and the two ran off.

Sango walked over to Kagome and Kikyo. “Those two are up to something.”

“Whatever…. They can’t do anything too threatening, and if they do, I can just sick Inuyasha after them.” Kagome said, grabbing a doughnut.

“And if Inuyasha refuses?” Kikyo questioned.

“And if he refuses I’ll s-i-t him.” Kagome said.

~10 min Later~

“EVERYONE SIT DOWN THAT WANTS TO PLAY A GAME!!!!” Sam shouted. Everyone pretty much sat down. She gave them all a blindfold. “Everyone put this on. We will pull a name out of a hat, and tap your shoulder, you’ll take off your blind fold and come up and pull another name up. After that, you’ll pull an action out of the other hat, and do that action to that person. Shippo, Kohaku, and all you other younger kids have to go, because this is an adult’s game!”

The children left, and Kikyo stood. “I’m not playing, it’s not me.” She said, and then forced Sam and Andrea into chairs with blindfolds. “I’ll pull the name.” She said. Everyone nodded and the game began.

Kikyo pulled the first name, Sam. She tapped Sam on the shoulder and Sam went up to the hat. She pulled out Sesshoumaru, along with giving him a whipped cream covered blueberry while rubbing his arms.

‘Holy crap.’ She thought. She grabbed what she needed, and then stood behind Sesshoumaru. She started rubbing his upper arms as she fed him the blueberry. She looked at Kikyo with a ‘SAVE ME!!!’ look. Sesshoumaru swallowed the blueberry and sniffed the air. He stood in a disgusted fashion.

“Dear Kami!! Sam!!!” He said. Sam gave a nervous laugh as she sat him down, said “Yes.” Then sat back down in her own seat.

The next name was pulled: Kagome. Kagome was brought up, and she pulled out Kouga, along with a shoulder massage.

‘Just my luck!’ She thought, then went over.

“I can recognize those lovely hands anywhere, Kagome.” He said. He tore off his blindfold, picked up Kagome in a bridal position, then ran out of the room with her.

“HEY!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING YOU MANGY SUN OF A-!!” Inuyasha shouted, tearing off his blindfold. Andrea stressed a vain irritatedly as she lifted up a part of the blindfold so she can see with one eye, and cupped Inuyasha’s mouth shut before he finished cursing, and forced him down into the chair.

“Shut up! Kagome won’t let him do anything like what you’re thinking to her she has more dignity than what you take her for. That, and remember that it’s raining and I’m your ride home. So even if you come down sick I personally will force you to work.” She said. Inuyasha scowled and turned away as he glared around.

Everyone was re-blindfolded and then Miroku’s name pulled. He had to give Sango a back rub. He picked her up and layed her down on her stomach, and gave her a back rub.

“Whoever this is… you give really good back rubs.” Sango muttered as she smiled through it. “Now let’s see who it is…. Eh… Banko-.“ She started. She stopped as Miroku took it upon himself to go further than what the slip of paper said, and was groping her. Sango punched him, knocking him into Bankotsu’s leg. Sango lifted up her blindfold with that devilish glare. “MIROKU!!!!!” Miroku gulped and ran off, Sango soon after following with her hiraikotsu.

Then Andrea’s name was pulled. She pulled out two more names. She leaned into Kikyo’s ear and whispered about it.

“Use them both then. I don’t care. It’s Sam’s game not mine.” Kikyo replied. Andrea shrugged as she grabbed two different actions.

She went along behind the row of people and stopped behind Bankotsu. She looked at the two slips for actions. Then gave a devilish grin as she sat on his lap, and then gave him a light kiss on the lips. Then she went over to Inuyasha. She sat on his lap, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him on the lips as well, only made it deep and passionate, like someone would if they just seen their love for the first time in a long time. Kikyo’s eyes widened, and she pushed off Andrea.

“Who was it you two?” Kikyo asked irritatedly. Inuyasha and Bankotsu both stood in unison, then tore off their blindfolds and pointed at Andrea.

“ANDREA!!” They shouted, both smiling. Andrea, who was still on the floor from being pushed, looked at the two and smiled innocently. She brought her knees to her chest and hugged them with one arm, while she put her index finger of the other hand on her bottom lip.

“Gosh guys, how’d you know it was me?!” She asked, then laughed. Inuyasha blushed like a mad man, and Bankotsu simply smiled as he walked over and picked her up bridal style.

“Milady, I can always tell your lips apart from the others, my dear Juliet!!” He said, in a Shakespearian way. Andrea and Bankotsu burst out laughing. Bankotsu lost his grip and Andrea toppled onto the floor, but still continued to laugh.

Inuyasha stood there glaring at Bankotsu. He helped Andrea stand, then he looked at her looking at him.

“What are you looking at?” Inuyasha asked.

“My doggy boy!!” Andrea cheered. She jumped once, then reached up and tweaked Inuyasha’s ears a few times.

“What the, WHY YOU!!!” Inuyasha retorted, and then went towards Andrea. Everyone ended up taking off their blindfolds now.

“Uh oh! GAH FALLOUT! FALLOUT!! ENEMY IN PURSUIT!! ENEMY IN PURSUIT!!” She shouted, as she ran away from Inuyasha, who was chasing after her. She ran around the room for a good few minutes before Inuyasha leapt at her and grabbed her ankles. He pulled her over to him and squeezed her around her torso with one arm while he gave her a noogie with the other. The two laughed as Andrea shouted, “OFFICER DOWN!! OFFICER DOWN!! CALLING FOR BACKUP!!!”

“Well that game’s over!” Sam said, clapping her hands together. At that moment, Andrea latched her legs out at Inuyasha’s neck and threw him onto the floor. Random Oooh’s were heard.

“DOUGHNUTS!!” Miroku shouted, who had some how silently returned with many cuts and bruises as he ran towards the buffet table.

“Doughnut freak.” Kikyo said.

“Tree sniffing freak.” Sesshoumaru said. Kikyo looked flabbergasted as she searched for words.

“Cross-dressing demon-lord freak!” Kikyo retorted.

“Clay girl.” Sesshoumaru retorted.

“Son of a bitch!!” Inuyasha shouted, going towards both Andrea who had him in a headlock, and Sesshoumaru. (Sesshoumaru’s mother was a female dog demon)

“Bastard.” Sesshoumaru retorted to Inuyasha. Kikyo silently slid off to a Fichus(sp?) and started smelling it. (A bastard is a child born out of wedlock/unwed parents)

Andrea sighed as she pulled on Inuyasha’s ears. She got off of him, and it just continued Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru’s fighting as they went head to head.

“You’re a useless hanyou!” Sesshoumaru shouted.

“Oh yeah?! Well at least I can flap my left arm!!” Inuyasha shouted. Everyone in the room sighed and sweat dropped.

“It’s no use. Well I’m leaving, bye everyone!” Sango said, and left.

“Us too!” Bankotsu, Kikyo, and Kagome said.

“Geh… me too.” Kouga said, a bump on his head.

“And we also shall take our leave.” Miroku said, as he left with everyone else in the room and went out to his truck as everyone piled in ahead of him.

“BYE!” Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru shouted, then went back to fighting.

“Later!” Andrea shouted, above the fighting.

“SEE YA MAH PEEPS!!!” Sam shouted, waving like a maniac. The two producers sighed as they went onto their risers but stayed ground level. The two were both reading something: Sam, a game manual and Andrea, a bunch of papers.

“Have everything?” Andrea asked, trying to ignore the fighting brothers.

“Make-up details.” Sam said, and Andrea passed over papers. The two put their things away, put their things in their vehicles, then came back in. Andrea grabbed Inuyasha by the ear, and pulled him to her truck, Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru still fighting as they went over, Sesshoumaru following the two, and Inuyasha having no choice with his ear on the line.

“You two need to give it a rest!” Andrea said, irritated, as she threw Inuyasha into the passenger seat, slammed the door shut, then locked the door as she went and locked up the studio with Sam.

“Want me to bring some Advil tomorrow?!” Sam asked.

“Definitely. I hate having to have them both when they’re fighting. Why, oh WHY did Jaken’s car have to be in the shop today?!?!” Andrea replied.

“Mmhmm… I would offer to bring Sesshoumaru home, but…eh…” Sam said, and nervously looked over to her vehicle, as visible Frappocinnos, video game cartages and video game manuals went along the passenger and backseat, along with a few visible in the back window. “Yeah… there’s no room.”

“You need to clear that out before someone opens a door other than the driver’s seat and gets crushed with all that.” Andrea replied.

“Too late, even if you open the driver’s side door, you’ll have to throw open the door, jump in, and then slam it shut, or everything will get out. I have just enough room to see around me with the front windshield.” Sam said. The two started towards their vehicles.

“Idiot.” Andrea said. “Though if it’s not cleared out tomorrow, then I’ll personally force you to clear it out, because if Jaken’s car is still in the shop, I’m most definitely not going to put up with their arguing again!” Sam laughed.

“Yeah, well I’m dead now so I’ll see you tomorrow!” Sam said, unlocking her vehicle.

“Heh, okay. See you tomorrow.” Andrea said. She unlocked her truck, threw Sesshoumaru into the back seat, slammed the door, and then hopped into the driver’s seat as Sam drove off. As soon as her door was shut and the truck was running. She looked at them both.

“SHAAAAAAAADDDDDUUUUUUUUUUP!!!” Andrea exclaimed. The two finally were silent. “Now. If this isn’t a silent ride, you BOTH won’t be getting a ride to work tomorrow, whether Jaken’s car is out of the shop or not!”

Andrea drove off, and was halfway home, when Inuyasha blurted, “What are you looking at?” To Sesshoumaru.

~~~~~~~~~~~
To Be Continued…