InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ Andrea's Babysitting Ride ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer:
Sadly not, because if we did, we would lock ourselves in a room with Miroku and Inuyasha and do bad things to them. *wink nudge*

Chapter TWENTY!!! –

“What the hell do you mean, WHAT am I looking at?! ’’ Sesshoumaru asked, raising his voice.
“I mean exactly what you THINK I mean! Oh wait, never mind. You’re too stupid to know what I mean!” Inuyasha said, glaring.
“That’s it!” Sesshoumaru said, unbuckling the seatbelt as he lunged at Inuyasha; kicking Andrea’s elbow in the process of getting in the passengers seat.
“WHOAH! WHOAHHH!” Andrea screamed, pulling over the car into a parking lot of a store.
Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru were flung to the opposite side of the car from the force of Andrea turning so quickly.
Andrea flung open her door and stomped to Inu and Sesshoumaru’s door.
She tore the door open (not literally XD) and ripped the two out of the car, tossing them onto the parking lot in which she parked the car.
Inuyasha landed on his elbows making a loud thud as Sesshoumaru came flying out of the car after him; only to have Andrea toss Sesshoumaru to the other side of her causing him to land on his knees.
“Ah what the hell, wench!?!” Inuyasha screamed, rubbing his elbows.
Sesshoumaru grunted, rubbing his knees.
“Why can’t you two behave in a car for freaking less than an hour?!” Andrea yelled, pacing back and forth.
She was furious with the two.
“He started it!” Sesshoumaru said, pointing at Inuyasha as he crossed his legs like a little kid.
“Nuh-uh!” Inuyasha said.
“Listen. You two aren’t little kids! BEHAVE!!” She screamed making them both shut up.
“You. Front seat.” She pointed to Sesshoumaru.
Sesshoumaru huffed and climbed in the front seat, buckling up and putting his feet on the dashboard.
“FEET OFF THE DASHBOARD!” She yelled again.
He scoffed mumbling something about someone being stupid and not being his fault as he took his feet off the dashboard.
“You. Very back seat. I don’t want to hear a WORD out of you. If I do. Oh! You don’t wanna know what’s gonna happen. Okay?” Andrea shouted at Inuyasha.
Inuyasha opened the door to the back and slammed it, hastily buckling the seatbelt and crossing his arms.
“Much better.” Andrea said, hopping into the drivers seat and buckling herself up.
“Music.” Sesshoumaru said, pointing to Andrea’s radio.
“Excuse me?” Andrea said, trying to keep her eyes on the road.
“Music… please?” Sesshoumaru said, fingers hovering over the dial to turn it on.
“Thank you.” Andrea smiled. ((she just made Sesshoumaru say please! What else could she do?))
Sesshoumaru flipped through the channels like a mad man.
“How can you tell what’s on which channel?” Andrea asked, getting a bit irritated.
“Aha!” Sesshoumaru stopped at an opera channel.
What the hell?! Andrea thought as she stopped at a red light.
“Here.” Andrea gave Sesshoumaru a booklet of CD’s.
“Hmmm.” Sesshoumaru picked out a CD reading Evanescence, sliding it into the slot.
The first song played as Sesshoumaru sat back and listened.
Andrea started to sing, she loved this CD.
Andrea’s cell phone started to ring.
“Oh shit.” How could she answer it?
Sesshoumaru snatched the cell phone.
“Hello?”
“Hey! What the hell? You’re not Andrea!” a voice yelled from the other line.
Andrea, who was controlling her temper, listened to the faint ‘thief!’s that could be heard coming from the cell phone.
“Hit the speakerphone button.” Andrea commanded.
Sesshoumaru hit it and set it where the cups go.
“Sam?” Andrea asked.
“Yeah! Andrea! Finally!” Sam exclaimed from the other line.
“Man! I’m trying to drive, and here you are calling me!” Andrea yelled at the phone; today just wasn’t her day.
“Haha! I know! Aren’t I just great?!” Sam questioned.
“Sure. Whatever you say. So what do you want?”
“Well, how’s baby-sitting?”
“Baby sitting?!?!” Inuyasha exclaimed from the backseat.
“QUIET! Anyways, a few problems here and there. Not too bad. How’s uh…video games?”
“Fantasmical!” She yelled.
“Dude, chill. You’re gonna blow out my ears! And..what the hell? Did you just make that word up?”
“Maybe, I might’ve heard it before,” The faint rustle of papers could be heard from the other line.
“I dunno!” Andrea sweat dropped.
“Weirdo.” Andrea said, she seriously was a weird one.
“So! Jealousy! POPCORN!!” Sam exclaimed.
“CHEESE!” Andrea laughed. It was a new thing.
Sesshoumaru coughed “Weirdo’s!”
Inuyasha snickered. “Better get rid of those coughs Sesshoumaru!”
“What! Who called me weird?” Sam questioned.
“You’re used to it by now, aren’t you?” Andrea said, amusing herself.
“Yeah, Yeah. Just wanted to check in and see how things are going. Call me back when you get home.”
“K. Bye.” Andrea hung up.
“Finally!” Sesshoumaru exclaimed, unbuckling his seatbelt as the car came to a halt.
“See you guys later!” Andrea waved to the two as they stepped out of the car.
“Will you pick me up tomorrow?” Inuyasha asked, using his puppy eyes. (Pun not intended haha.)
“We’ll see.” Andrea said, pulling out of the drive way, and driving home.

Boy. What a night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Be Continued….
CHEESE!!!