InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Backstage ❯ Producer Day ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Backstage
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer:
We don’t own Inuyasha *sobs* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

A/N: REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 21 – Producer Day

Andrea quickly awoke and completed her morning routine. She ran out to her truck and then ran out in front of Inuyasha’s place. He came out quickly, all giddy as he claimed shotgun.

“You’re too cheerful in the morning…” Andrea said, so monotone she could be Kikyo or Sesshoumaru.

“What? You’re not a morning person?” Inuyasha asked as they drove off. Andrea put her head on the steering wheel.

“That obvious?”

“Yeahp.”

“Thought so.”

~~*~~

“ANDREA!!!!! SAVE MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!” Sam shouted. Actors and other staff were starting to arrive and enter the studio. Sam ran behind Andrea and hid.

“What?” Andrea asked.

“BANKOTSU’S TRYING TO TAKE MY FRAP!!!” Sam shouted. Andrea laughed as Bankotsu ran in. He ran over and then ran around Andrea in circles as he chased Sam.

“Let me handle this.” Andrea said. She took Sam’s frap, took off the cover, gave it to Sam, drank the frap quickly, and then gave the cup to Bankotsu. “There… I should be alive today.”

“Thanks….” Sam and Bankotsu said in unison, confused. They threw out the remains of the frappocinno and then ran off to create other mischief. Andrea cleared her throat as she stood on a chair.

“YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO, WHEN TO DO IT, AND WHEN TO GET BACK!!! GO!!!” She shouted, and blew into her whistle. Everyone ran off, Inuyasha like a drunkard because of his sensitive ears.

~~*~~

After all of the stuff was complete, Andrea and Sam sat down on their risers and then just acted as if they died right then and there. Miroku walked up to them and poked them in the arm.

“Are you guys alive?” he asked.

“Of course…” Sam said. “We’re aliv-“ Andrea started to finish. Their faces when to complete ‘OH MY GOSH!!!!’ and they punched Miroku in the head. Miroku walked unbalanced over to the others.

“I guess you’re being in character while off stage too eh?” Inuyasha said.

“Oh be quiet.” Miroku muttered as he slowly wobbled off into another room. Everyone looked at Andrea and Sam and then gathered in together.

“They’ve been working too hard.” Sango whispered.

“Yeah, we should do something for them, but what?” Kagome asked.

“Simple!, a party!” Kouga said, putting an arm around Kagome. Inuyasha glared.

“Okay then. I’ll distract them, and you guys set it up in here.” Inuyasha whispered. Everyone nodded and awaited Inuyasha.

He walked over to the two and then poked them. They looked at him like he was a maniac.

“Hey girls!! There’s supposed to be beds in the next room! Come on!” Inuyasha said. They didn’t budge. He tried again. “Hey, can we all go into the next room and…. Talk? There’s something bothering me.” He got nothing. He gulped as he went to desperate measures. “Follow me to the next room if you want to tweak my ears!!!” He said, and got nothing. Inuyasha sighed. He picked the two up, walked off to the faculty lounge, and started filling the two up with sugar and caffeine.

~*~

“Now’s our chance! Move out!” Shippo said, and everyone went to work. Kagome grabbed a coat and her car keys.

“I’ll go out and grab a cake!” She said, and then ran out. The next thing heard was her Nissan driving off out of the parking lot. Kouga growled.

“Girl can choose a car!” He whispered to himself and then helped continue through with putting up decorations.

“Me and Rin and Kirara are decorating their flying chairs!!” Shippo said cheerfully as he taped a drawing of Sam on her riser. Everyone smiled and continued.

~*~

Within fifteen minutes, everything was ready and Kagome had bought plates, ice cream, and plastic silverware for snacks. They did rock paper scissor matches and it came to be Sesshoumaru that would get the girls and Inuyasha. He ran off like the place was on fire and burst into the room.

“GUYS COME LOOK AT THIS IT’S… IT’S… OH MY GOSH IT’S TOO GOOD FOR WORDS LETS GO!!!!” Sesshoumaru shouted, all hyper, and they all ran off to the party. As soon as Andrea and Sam entered a loud and ear piercing:

“HAPPY PRODUCER DAY!!!!!!!” Was shouted. Andrea and Sam ran and then jumped into the group of people, glomping them all.

“THANKS GUYS!!!” Sam shouted.

“WHERE’S MAH CAKE!?!?!” Andrea shouted, and everyone burst out laughing. Kagome crawled out and then sliced up some cake.

“Whoever wants cake…. Get it yourself because I don’t feel like getting it.” Kagome said, as she walked away with cake and ice cream on her place. She sat on her riser and continued.

Andrea started skipping around the room until she gave up. She kicked off her shoes, which bonked her in the head, and then slid around the room because she wore knee-high nylons instead of socks.

“WOOOOOOO!!!!! SKATE PARTAY!!!” She shouted and then skidded around. She slid around and everyone watched as Sam chased her. “GAH!!! A FANCLUB!!!!! Andrea raced faster until all of a sudden she went to stop to turn, but she couldn’t stop and then fell onto her stomach, sliding back some. She scowled.

“Erg. Stupid Nylons, always ruining my fun.” Andrea muttered. She got up, but before she could, was pummeled by Inuyasha and Sam. “NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! My fanclub as found me! I’m doomed for the rest of my life to sign AUTOGRAPHS!!!!!” Then she looked at who was on top of her. “Hey… you know. I’d think there would be more guys! But you’re good Inuyasha.” She ruffled his hair and as if she’d asked for it, Kouga came over and sat on everyone like they were a couch.

“Hey there guys? How’s it chillin?” He asked.

“NOOOOO JULIET!! COFFEE GIRL!!! I’LL SAVE YOU!!!!!!” Bankotsu shouted and then jumped like he was doing a stage dive on top of them.

“YAY!! MORE GUYS!!!” Andrea cheered, but then tried to move. “I’m paralyzed here. You guys are all on top of my legs and oddly enough Inuyasha is layed across my stomach.”

“Is it comfy Inuyasha? There’s more cushion if you go up!!” Sam said. Inuyasha glared at her, but it seemed like he rolled over a bit, but someone was still on her stomach. Andrea sighed and looked down at a head of black hair.

“Boobie pillow…” He said, as if it was the most heavenly thing. Andrea punched his head.

“Miroku?” Sango asked.

“Miroku.” Everyone in the pile replied in unison. Sango put down her cake and then dragged Miroku to where she was standing with Kagome, trapped him underneath a bushel, and then sat on it.

“That’ll teach you!! You…. PILLOW FREAK!!!!!!” Andrea said.

“Don’t you mean boobie pillow? He doesn’t do that with regular pillows.” Kouga asked.

“SHUSH!!! Don’t say the… the B word!!! You’ll make them sad!” Andrea said. Everyone laughed.

“I don’t get it.” Bankotsu said. Everyone laughed again. “Wow… we’re all on crack.”

“No, not everyone! Kikyo over there is on tree scents and pixie sticks!” Sam said. Kikyo glared around and then snuck out of the room.

“So… What now?” Inuyasha asked. Trying his best not to look to his right, where Andrea’s chest was. Andrea sat up, having him ended up on her lap. Sam pulled out so that she was sitting up. She pulled a remote control out of her pocket and then aimed it at a stereo and turned on music.

“LET’S DO A CONGA LINE!!!!!” She shouted. Everyone cheered, and then got into one. Kagome went and joined too, but Sango stayed to keep Miroku inside the bushel. Little did she know he was feeling her up by rubbing the part over his head.

Kikyo suddenly joined the conga line, one hand on the person in front of hers shoulders, the other hand holding a bonsai plant… and she secretly sniffed it.

~*~

“Mocha one, mocha two, mocha three, mocharina! Mocha four, mocha five, mocha six mocharina! Mocha seven, mocha eight, mocha nine mocharina! Hey Mocharina! HEY!!” Everyone sang as they did the mochrina.

“So…. Cheese.” Andrea asked.

“Yeah Popcorn?” Sam replied.

“Bring me summa dat Cheddah Popcorn Woman!!!” Andrea said, as Sam threw a bag of cheddar popcorn.
”YEAH!!!” Sam cheered.

~*~

“One step to the left. Step back now y’all. Two hops this time. Two hops this time. FREEZE!! EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS!!” The music sang. Everyone did as it said.

“I wub this song!” Andrea cheered, doing the cha cha.

~~*~~

By about ten that night, everyone was exhausted. They cleaned up everything they needed to, and locked up. Some already drove away.

“Hey popcorn! See you tomorrow!” Sam said cheerfully.

“See you cheese!” Andrea said, as the two hopped into their vehicles, and made their way home.

To Be Continued.