InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Night ❯ Bad Night 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Life as we know it can change, at anytime, at any place. It never seems to fail; which goes to say that once you think everything is going your way. Some strange force of nature makes your world come falling down around you. And this day was no different.
 
Well the day started with so much promise. Kagome's boyfriend finally understood she didn't want to be with him and her sister dumped that crazy guy she was seeing. Yeah all and all the day was good.
 
Sadly the law that states what goes up must come down fell into play; the moment they chose to go to the club seeing as everyone is single. You know, have a girls night out with no worries and lots of drinks.
 
So here's Kagome dancing with her girls when he walks in. Slow and smooth like he owns the place and expected everyone women to bow down to him. Now Kagome wouldn't bow, but she'd show him that she could make up for it.
 
He walked over to the little circle and spun her around to another side of the dance floor. Making her blush at how easily he was able to play her. But she didn't mind it too much; seeing as she was the center of attention.
 
The music finally stopped and he once again led her away from her friends. Now she's no fool and is willing and able to get the hell out of dodge if needed. Shit, old boy was sexy, but who knows what's waiting around the corner.
 
Just when you think he's prince charming; he stops and pins her to the wall and kisses her passionately. If this was any other girl he would have gotten away with it. But he didn't know who he was dealing with; if he wanted to play then they'd play.
 
When they finally parted he pushed Kagome into a room she didn't even know was there and she'd been going to this place for years. Just when she's going to let this joker have it; he covers her mouth for a few minutes with a look that sad bite me and die.
 
Finally what seemed like an hour later he removed his hand form her mouth. “What tha hell do you think your doing?” “Look I know your pissed and don't know me, but I need you to understand that I need you and have to have you. I've tried to stay a way from you but I can't. Right now I can't tell you why, just understand you belong to me and nothing will change that.”
 
He kissed her again; say this was shorter. And walked out the door leaving Kagome looking all kinds of dumb, and to top it her ex bust opens the door and yells something about her being a hoe. Maybe this was her low point and the night would go up from here.
 
All of this wasn't wishful thinking.