InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Night ❯ Bad Night 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
Still in the middle of the dance floor while HER SO CALLED FRIEND WAS WITH ROMEO. Songo was stuck dancing alone, looking pitiful. But that night, luck was on her side; so she thought with the arrival of Mr. Right.
 
 
He slides up behind her rapping his arm around her while they danced to the music. The sweet smell of her perfume made his eyes roll to the back of his head with pleasure. Once the music was died down and the DJ started talking they walked to the bar to get to know each other.
 
“So may I have the pleasure of knowing your name?” “Yes, as long as I receive yours.” “Alright Miroku.” “Songo” “Well Songo may I buy you a drink.” “No, I'll have to pass.” She replied slyly. “You just don't want to blame it on the alcohol.” Her giggle made his heart steed up with no regard for the rest of him saying calm down.
 
Their eyes met and time seemed to slow down, and before they knew their lips meet. Songo allowed him to pull her closer to him taking his hand and rubbing her back side. Sadly every good thing must come to an end. He pushed her away from him and dragged her to the back.
 
“What tha hell do you think your doing?” “I'm so sorry, but you're the most beautiful women I've ever met. I know this comes to you as weirdo and I understand that you don't know me. But if you can, would you consider meeting me here same time next week.” “Yes, but you have to answer some questions when you do.”
 
Murkio kissed her again and walked out seeing an all too familiar face run out the door. Taking a deep breath he fallowed sued knowing he most likely had done something stupid. It was a good thing he cut his afar short or else he'd be in trouble.
 
 
Out side the door a silver headed man ran like he'd just stole something. He couldn't believe that he'd just done that. Now he understood why he was told to stay a distance. The full moon made everything some much harder to deal with in the presence of Kagome.
 
Her scent seemed much stronger than it was the night before and at this rate he'd go insane trying to stay away from here. “Damn you Kagome.”