InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Night ❯ Bad Night 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
 
Kagome finally walked out of the back room mad as hell. How was he going to sweep her off her feet then drop her on her butt. What kind of Romeo was he and why couldn't he be like the other guys. All romantic with the music and atmosphere; just to have him screw-up the moment.
 
As if things weren't worse she knew that Songo was going to kill her for leaving her like a shoot out. But it's not like she wanted it to be this way. In her defense she was dragged around like a doll and then left to dry.
 
“Kagome” Dang she couldn't have five minutes to get her story together. “Songo I'm so sorry. Really I didn't know it would be so long and you know that I would never just ditch you like that.” “Kags girl it's OK. I was just looking for you to make sure that ass of an ex didn't find you.” “O, yeah, he did .All he said to me was he mad saying something about me not paying him any attention.” “That's good I guess” Songo grew quiet thinking of how to ask her seeing as she was pushing her towards the door.
 
“Hey Kags you love me right.” “Yeah” she replied with as suspicious look on her face. “So how about we come back her same time next week.” “Why” “I promised some one.” “Who, when and why?” “His name is Murkio, a few moments ago and because he sexy.” “Fine, but I'm not staying the whole time. I've had enough of being the third wheel.” “Ok thank you girl. I promise I'll make it up to you.” “Yeah I'm sure.” With a deep breath she fallowed her cloud nine friend to the car and drove her home.
 
Sadly not knowing some one was fallowing her. Well two, but neither one was worried about the other; just a certain some ones who colt their attention.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
Kagome waved as Songo got out of the car saying she didn't need her to walk to her home. Making a face to show that she was a big girl now.
 
Songo waved back waiting for her to drive off and started her walk to her apartment. As she neared her destination she felt like some one was fallowing her. So she quickly looked back and walked a little bit faster. To make sure she wasn't taking by surprise she pulled our he maze and turned around to find no one behind her.
 
Figuring it was just her imagination she turned and continued walking. But the closer to the door the worse that feel became. Now at the door all she wanted to do was call Kagome and tell her to come back. Maybe she would have if she wasn't so stuck on the idea of being a big girl.
 
Once the key was in its lock everything went black as a figure with his short hair in a ponytail colt her and opened the door. Carried her to her room and kissed her for head. He knew that he mite of been drown to her because she's human, but that didn't tell him why her.
 
Was she not like every other mortal girl? Helpless. Why did have this need for her, to touch her face and kiss her lips? Is it all just lust or something much more? He didn't know, but he was going to find out. If he and his friend had any chance of saving her and her friends life he had to find out what made him want her. And fast, for the red moon would be upon them soon; with all of its seductive furry.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
Kagome finally reached her apartment and opened her room door. Looked at her bed and said out loud “later” as if it was a person. She changed clothes and sat on her bed brushing her hair and thinking about a certain some one with silver hair.
 
Putting her brush down she took a deep breath and felt some ones presence behind her. Turning around she noticed her window opened and wondered how it got that way. Remembering closing it before she left out with Songo.
 
Taking out her I Wish A Mother Would stick, she went to make sure no one was in waiting for her to go to sleep. Turning on every light, opening every door, and making sure her front door was locked.
 
When she was finally satisfied she ran back to her room and sat back down on her bed. Again she felt someone behind her and again she turned around, but this time that boy was there. Staring at her with his golden eyes and lustful smile.
 
For some strange reason she couldn't run or speak. Just watch him pull her closer to him and kisses her. And everything went black just like with Songo, but Kagome woke up with no one in her room, Window shut and lights out.
 
“Was it all a dream?” She asked a loud with her heart beating fast. Not seeing any reason to stay up she grabbed her blanket and went back to sleep. Hoping it was just a dream, a crazy, bad dream.
 
Sadly it wasn't a dream. Inuyasha just didn't know what to say to her right then. So he figured he'd just let her think it was a bad dream.
 
When he knew she was in a deep sleep he kissed her forehead and laid down beside her. Not being able to control his body from doing so. She snuggled closer to him taking him by surprise only for a moment. As he drew her closer to him and staid there until the sun rose making him meet up with his perverted friend and fallowed him home to face the music.