InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Night ❯ Bad Night 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
The two finally made it home mentally preparing themselves for the hell they where about to enter. For one they weren't suppose to be out and two their King and Queen where having a stuff time in their marriage with the war coming up and Red moon festival to think about. They where over all stressed.
 
 
Not to mention they where two of the four crowned prince. So such acts where looked down upon in a since of how they would rule in the near It's not like they where responsible its just they had needs and finding those girls where one of them
 
 
Instead of going inside and tell their keeper where they'd gone the two chose to go ahead to go their room. Seeing as their windows were still open with no one in their rooms. So they thought.
 
Murkio went into his first seeing as his was in the front of the castle. And met up with Koga, a kind of brother with a cocky attitude and over all hard ass.
 
“I told you not to fallow your partner in crime. But no you had to go and have that old fart wake me up to find you.” “I guess you just wait for me her seeing as I didn't smell you anywhere near me.” “Yeah I'm not your father so I'll make it short and simple so you can understand. Old boy told your papa's and he wants to see you now and for your sake I hope that bitch was worth it.”
 
As bitch exited his mouth Murkio enter Kogua's space in a kick ass position with his hand around his throat. “Just because you thought to the others that way don't mean you'll do the same to me. She's a person not a hoe so I'd thank you kindly for referring to her such.” Kogua knew he was in deep shit with him finding that girl and the red moon. He was more than lethal.
 
“Look man, don't shoot the messenger alright, plus I'd hate to break our friend ship over a female.” “You watch your damn mouth and we won't have to.” “So she's it” “Yeah, look you go and leave. The dog brother's are about to go at it and your rooms closer to theirs than mine.” “Damn I forgot that ass was back home. Shit, wish me luck.” “Good luck”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
 
Inuyasha knowing from the smell of things knew his Big brother was waiting for him. Like he cared if they got the sheriff. Call the po-po hoe.
 
He jumped in his room and quickly moved to the side avoiding Sesshoumaru's attack. “I see your getting better. If this was way back when you'd been laid out right now.” “Shit you where luck, now quit talking and get the hell out of my room.” “Look you ungrateful puppy. I know you think you know what you're doing, but in the end you're only going to get her and yourself killed. Right now you can't control your self.” “Who ever said I cared about how she felt this is a lust thing and I could careless if she gives me her consent.”
 
Sesshy grabbed him from behind just to be thrown off, but landed on his feet ready for his brother how was running towards. Taking his arm he throw him to the window with Inu to jump back off the wall and land in front of his brother.
 
“Look you can lie to me all you want, but It'll kill you inside if you hurt her. Take it from some one who knows.” “Yeah, so what are you going to do, ground me?” “No, worse. Our dear old dad wants to have a few words with you.” “You pussy.” “Sadly I know you didn't get none so just run along to your master.” “Fuck you.” “Damn you must want her bad if that's all you can say.”
 
Instead of coming up with another remark he headed to his doom and kick Kogua on the way. Knowing he would bump into Sesshoumaru while trying to get him back.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~
 
Songo woke up first with a rose beside her. Knowing damn well she didn't have that last night or that she didn't make it to the bed. So how was she in her bed and where the hell did that rose come from.
 
She picked up the phone knowing Kagome would sleep forever if no one woke her up. Ring “WHAT” “Good morning to you too.” “Girl I just woke up with a rose beside me and I don't even know how I got into bed last night.” “ I don't care let me go back to sleep”
 
In life you have morning people and not morning people. Then you there's Kagome who's in a class of her own. Songo took a deep breath and “AAAAAAHHH” Kagome woke up fell off the bed and curse loudly at the other person on the phone.
 
“Sorry, but it had to be done.” “Kiss my ass. You could have just called back later.” “Sure, but since your up why not tell me what I should do about waking up with a rose beside me and not remember how I got in to be last night.
 
Kags sat down on her bed thinking of how to say what she needed to say without freaking her out. “You need to be more careful. Someone most likely came into your house last night.” “But then why would they just tuck me in? Unless it's Kohuku.” “Yeah, mom said he'd be home soon. When we see him we'll ask him ok.” “OK”
 
“So did you wake up to anything?” “No, but my window is open.” “Girl friend I think we got stockers.” “Yeah, so who we gone call.” In unions they screamed. “DADDY” and laughed.
 
Yep they may be big girls, but you know when its time to call in the Calvary. Sadly there dads where out on as no women hideous. Saying they needed a free time and left town to go and get some. With their cell phone turned off. Some help they where.
 
As the two girls talked their love struck stalkers where having their ears yelled off. All in all no one really had a great night.