InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Night ❯ Bad Night 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
Midnight black filled him as memories of what once was crept in to his mind. Chains, kept his body, but nothing would stop his mind. His father knew his son would stop at nothing to get back to that girl.
 
Mostly from how he acted on his red moon, it took his father's army and then some to keep him there. Luckily Inuyasha found it much easier to just sneak out than to draw attention to him self.
 
I mean it's been a week since he's been out. Why not go out for a bit and see her. It's not like anyone one will miss him, for long.
 
Once the moon was up he picked the lock and opened the secret door his brother had shown him a while back. A few miles he'd be on the main road, but in a few moments he'd be at the club Murkio's chick was suppose to meet him at.
 
If he was right that fool was going to meet him her soon, but he didn't have the patience to wait for him. So with Kagome's scent in his nose he ran to his old hiding spot to change and he was off.
 
Finally changed he walked into the club with his prize in few. Sadly she was dancing with another guy and he couldn't have that. Not when she belonged to him.
 
Just like last time he drew her away from everyone, except this time Kagome wasn't in the mood for him.
 
“What tha hell do you think your doing?” “Don't act like you didn't want me to jump in and save you.” “Look I don't know you and from the way you acted last time we met I don't like you. So do me, you, we, a favor and leave me alone.” “Aww don't tell me I've up set the baby.” “Fuck you” “Please do.” Kagome turned to walk away, but she hadn't realized how strong he was.
 
Cuz she didn't go far before he grabbed her and pulled her back. “Why won't you leave me alone?” “I missed you.” “Don't tell me you're trying to go all Romeo must die on me.” “Look really just want to talk to you” “Why am I so important to you” “I don't know, but everything in me wants to find out.” “Alright just for tonight, but after this you have to answer some questions.” “Only if you allow the honor of coming to see.” “Why are you asking me, wasn't seeking in much easier.” “Now, why would you go and say a thing like that.” “Because last week you broke into my apartment.” “Are you sure it wasn't a bad dream.”
 
She gave him a look of suspicion knowing he had to of been there to know she said that. But with one look into his eyes, and that thought was far from her mind a the moment.
 
As their argument calmed down the two realized how much attention they'd drawn. But Inuyasha didn't care this night belonged them and them alone.
 
“Ok what if I took you some place better than this.” “I can't, Songo is here with me.” “Um I don't think she worried about you.” With a look into the crowd she saw her sister like friend go into the back with some boy. Guess she could leave for a few moments. And find out how he knows her, seeing she didn't remember telling him about her. Unless he knows that guy she's with.
 
 
“Guess I could if we don't go too far.” “Now I have to ask you something.” “What” “Do you trust me?” Kagome stepped back and answered “What” “Do you trust me?” “I….” “Too late.”
 
Inuyasha smiled and took her into his arms. And with one look into her eyes they vanished into the night. He took her to his world beyond the mirror. (It all will make since later) Once there Kagome was dressed in a formal Kimono Crimson Red with pink Cherry Blooms all around. While Inuyasha was dresses formal with Crimson Red and White.
 
They landed at the top of a shrine with a parade marching towards them. Firecrackers and dancers all around; caused the young women to view in aww at the celebration. When they came to a halt the music slowed and dancers came and dragged her out to the middle of the court.
 
Circled around while spinning and singing songs of love. Feeling left out Inuyasha stepped down and walked to join the party. Enjoying the sweet scent of his guest and devouring her company.
 
Kagome knew this had to be a dream, there was no way all of this was real. So why not live it to the fullest. She turned and began dancing with Inuyasha as he twirled her around with her in his arms bridle style.
 
Giggles and whispers filled the air of the prince and his toy, but none dared speak it a loud for fear of death was upon such words. Besides, he was finally happy why should they interrupt when he wasn't out making the King man and taxing them in the end. All and all they owed that girl a lot even if she didn't know what trouble she was in.
 
The moon was high and Kagome sat once again at the top of the shrine beside Inuyasha. Smiling and out of breath, as the night grew closer into dawn her body cried our for the much needed sleep. Seeing as she slept with one eye open since Inuyasha's appearance in her room.
 
The drained girl mustered all of her courage and moved over to her silver haired date using him for a pillow. Knowing his obsession's body would need rest sooner or later he turned her so that her body would be covered by his sleeves. Resting her head on his chest, as he viewed the starry sky.
 
“I've never seen so many stars out.” “You wouldn't in the city.” “Is it always this peaceful?” “No, just for tonight we chose to put on a good face for our guest.” “O, I'm sorry” “Don't be, it'll all be over and you'll forget me and this place forever.” “But I don't want to, I wish to stay with you” “What if I could your wish come true.” He asked sweetly with her scent in his heart. Sadly she had fallen asleep with her last statement. “Would you really stay if I could?”
 
Inuyasha looked down and saw she was asleep. Rapping his arms around her he disappeared, and found him self in Kagome's room. Slowly motioning closer to her bed he moved back her covers and laid her down in the bed.
 
Just when he was going to move his arm from hers, she held it tight and rolled to her side facing the wall. Pulling it away only made her cling more giving the night stocker two choices.
 
“I could wake her or stay here for the night.” He thought to himself. As if hearing him she mumbles “Don't go……Stay.” His ears twitched to make sure they heard her right. “What did you say?” Making another moan and face she once again mumbled “Stay.”
 
Seeing as he didn't want to go in the first place Inuyasha kissed the girl and laid down beside her. Figuring if his father asked why he didn't return he could truthfully answer he couldn't at the request of the women he'd suddenly found so much affection for.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
 
An old women walks into the bed room of Lord and Lady Tashio. With an hour class and letter. If there son didn't hurry up they would have a war on their hands.