InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Night ❯ Bad Night 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
 
Songo turned around and saw Kagome had done another disappearing act. Why all of a sudden could she keep up with this girl? But at the moment that guy she saw last time she was there, rolled up looking fine.
 
Once he was behind her the smell of his colon filled her nose turning her on. Now why couldn't she shake the feeling that all of this was just too good to be true, like it was a set up?
 
“I'm glade you met me here tonight.” “Why” “It's a beautiful night, why not spend it with a beautiful women.” “You're a flirt you know that.” “You say that like it's a bad thing.”
 
Turning around so she could face him while dancing. Songo saw her sister walk away with some guy.
 
“Well since it seems I'm alone tonight. I'll spend it with you.” “I'm so glade you will.” “But I want to where and how long.” “That's fair. Why not go someplace quite so you can hear me better.”
 
The couple walked into the VIP section knowing no one was there. Murkio pushed a sit so that his lady friend and later sat down for him self and began their conversation.
 
“Now that you can hear me I'll answer you questions.” Songo waited for his answer. “ To the beach where we will eat and stay until you feel as though you wish to go home.” “And you will take me right home right.” “Right”
 
With the information given and deal made. Murkio escorted the young lady to a cherry red Mustang. Songo almost passed out with one of her dream cars in her site. She would have bolt one, but she knew temptation was too strong in the speeding area.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
At the beach Murkio took off his shoes and promised he would talk about Songo's feet if she did the same. The sand felt good in-between her toes and the sound of crashing waves entered her ears and transporting her to a place of peace.
 
As they walked the young man couldn't help but see the peace and happiness flow through her. Never in the time he saw her with that ass of boy did she look this way.
 
When he was sick of strolling he held Songo tight and turned to see a pick nick on the beach.
 
It was so cute with the candles and the sun set. In addition two one big blanket she guessed for the two to share.
 
“How did you know I was coming” sitting down on to the blanket “I didn't, but hoped you would so all of this wouldn't go to waste.” Sitting down right beside her.
 
“I can't believe I haven't been her since my sister and I moved out here. We promised to come, but we never had the time.” He allowed Songo to lay one him after eating with the blanket rapped around her. “It sounds like the two of you are close” “We are”
 
“I get what you said about not having time. I try to plan things with my friends, but so much comes up at the last minute that we just give up.” Moving closer to him “I'm sorry to hear that”
 
The sun went down as the colors danced after it as if it were a game. The salty wind blew with the realization of night and stars to take the place of the colors the sun chased away.
 
All of it seemed to be a dream, one her heart screamed to be true. One with no lies or secrets. Only truth and love. Why this has to end, couldn't for once things be what they seemed.
 
“You seem too good to be true.” “I feel the same about you. You appear to me a perfect, and will allow me to love you with out trying to be some one else.” “What do you mean” “Just my luck with women. What about you”
 
Songo took a deep breath taking time to list all the shit relationships put you through. “I'll sum it all up for you. I need a man, not a boy, but some one who understands I must be me and will be free.”
 
“Freedom is something we both are looking for.” “Yep” Hours passed, but it seemed like minutes. As the couple just laid in the other arms enjoying the salt air and breezes. Murkio looked down at his trapped love and figured he'd ask her.
 
“Songo if I could set you free would you allow me to” “Yawn” “Great I wait till you fall asleep” Still he smiled and rapped his armed around her just to arrive in his room.
 
 
With one arm he moved his sheets back and laid her down on his bed. Going to the other side he laid down beside her, kissing her forehead and going to sleep.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
Five in the morning a group of women arrive at the castle with their mind set on their mission at hand.