InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Night ❯ Bad Night 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
It was morning and Songo felt great, sadly she's too sleepy to noticed she wasn't in her own room. But time wasn't on her side for just as she moved the door opened and Songo stayed still pretending to be sleep.
 
The Women was dressed in a tight black out dress and a red ribbon on the top of her head. She walked into the room and was mad.
 
Taking a deep breath she screamed the sleeping boy's name. “MURIKO” Rolling his eyes he looked at the only thing that could scream that high.
 
“What is that girl doing in the same bed as you?” “She's just something I picked up last night”' “Well get rid of her or I shall be crossed with you.” “Alright Yura, but I'm not waking her now, cuz I'm still tired. When I get up that's when she'll get up and go. Deal” “OOO, thanks love”
 
The short outfitted women jumped in glee and ran out the door. But you know old boy wasn't going back to sleep. Hell no he's going to get his ear chewed off.
 
Murkio shut the door and sat on the bed to have Songo turn around and look at him with a drop dead sexy look. (With out her knowing she's doing so)
 
“So I'm just something you…. you picked up. How dear you” “Songo I…I” “You better be taking me home.” “Yeah I can't until the sun goes down” “I Know you're kidding” He shook his head leaving the shocked girl to fall back on the bed.
 
Thinking it was ok to, the young man put is hand on her back, but she just pushed it away. With his mother running into his room yelling for his dad to hurry up. This was going to be a long day.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
It was morning but poor Kagome didn't know that. She still believed that she was dreaming and thus could do what ever she wanted to do.
 
So when she felt two arms around her she sweetly asked for him to hold her tighter. Inuyasha on the other hand woke at the sound of her voice and waited before he fallowed her command.
 
You know to be on the safe side. Shoot this girl could be talking in her sleep and he didn't feel like being screamed at. “What did you say?” He whispered in her ear. Making shivers run up and down her spin.
 
“Hold me tighter. You feel so warm” Well that's all he need. But as he pulled her and played with her hair he felt her stiffen.
 
Kagome never in all of her life had a dream that felt so real. Well non she could remember so she bit her lip and sure enough there was pain. So maybe this wasn't a dream.
 
As Inuyasha moved closer to kiss her nick Kagome swung her arms causing one to hit him and send him flying off the bed.
 
“Can you kindly tell me WHAT THE HELL YOUR DOING IN MY HOUSE AND HOW YOU GOT HERE?” “Wait you told me to hold you. Why are you freaking out?” “I thought it was a dream, that all last night was a dream… none of that could have really happened.” She screamed while shaking her head “Alright. So you thought all last night was a dream so when you woke up beside me you thought you still where dreaming.” Dang this was the making of a long day.
 
“Yes, but I know I'm awake and want some answers.” Yelled Kagome with memories of last night dancing in her head “Ok, but you're not going to believe me and you should call the cops cuz I bet they'll think your crazy.” Replied Inuyasha giving her as mean a look as she gave him.
 
Dusting him self off and pushing the freaked girl aside to sit on the bed (dodging a hit in the process) Inuyasha explained most of what happened. Leaving one very important detail that he really didn't want to discuss at the moment.
 
“Well for starters I'm not human, but you hopefully got that from last night.” She just gave him a dry look “I'm kind of like the traditional vampire that you've grown to know, but no blood sucking and we can live in the light. I can see myself in the mirror and love pizza so the whole garlic thing is bull shit. When we where first found out we gave humans some ideas out of fun, but it all became too much to handle to so we went home and only return if we're in exile”
 
{So all those damn scary vampire movies where really just that.} “So what's the real difference besides the powers and the long life? I mean how can we humans tell one of you from one of us?” [Now there was a rule that said to keep your mouth shut about things like this. So why not lie] “I can't tell you unless you're my wife” “Ok, that's the best you could come up with.” Kagome couldn't get why he felt like lying. {Guess those miko powers would come in handy} (Dang this girl was good. How did she know I was lying?)
 
“No, really I can't unless you're my wife so then you have to incase some one tries to kill you for being my wife.” Inuyasha pleaded in hopes she'd just drop it. “What ever so what else do I need to know?” “Yes,…I mean… as long as there is a reflection I can transport my self or other things from one place to another, but I can't do it now because it could kill me or anyone else with or near me when I land.”
 
Kagome nodded, but he didn't answer one question.
“Um, I think you forgot one.” She said while moving off the bed as in a sign to take off to the door if his answer wasn't to her liking. “Why have you been stocking me, and for how long?”
 
He'd really hope that one question would have stayed unmentioned. Looks like lady luck wasn't on his side.
 
“Are you sure you want to know?” One nod said it all “well it's not like I mean to. We all do eventually. Its some thing every male in my race does.” Moving closer to the door Kagome spoke. “You lost me” “You know how they say everyone has that one some one out there.” Once again a nod “Well our bodies are to ours. First we can't sleep, then we have this need feeling, and finally we off until we fill complete.”
 
Heart stopped and faced dropped, was he for real? “So that's one story, what's the other” “I really don't know how long, maybe a year or four.” “What!... you wait four years and then meet me at a club.” “No, I couldn't they drug us to the point we can only look. When we can't do that properly we're summon back and feel a hell of a lot better in the morning.”
 
All of this was too much to take in at once. And seeing as it was morning a bath sounds so good that she hates she has to wait for the water to run. As she stood over the bath tube Inuyasha walked in as lend on the rim of the door way.
 
“You know we could save water and bath together.” “Yeah, not to day. I need to be alone to think so please just give me my space for now.” “What ever you say, but I can tell you don't believe me.”
 
Getting up she moved closer to him “You damn right I don't believe you.” “That's far, but if you do what I say I'll prove it to you.” Closing her eye and breathing off some steam Kagome agreed “There's a ring your grandmother gave you. It had a red ruby a crescent moon and a small diamond.” “Yes, what about it” “Just think of it”
 
The picture of thing ring appeared in her head and his hand glowed. When he opened it there was her ring in his hand. Only then did she realize the tub was full. Turning to turn off the water, looking at her reflection and saw him there as well.
 
How could all of this be happening?