InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Night ❯ Bad Night 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Songo couldn't believe this. Here she was with some dude she barley knew with his mother and father in his room. A girl that looked like she was a part of the pussycat dolls but couldn't sing. From the look of things she was his girl and he was a hoe who loved to romance broken hearted girls.
 
Why was this happening, where was kagome. All of this was too much; she needed her mother/sister/best friend. When ever something crazy happened in her life Kagome was there to help her, no matter what.
 
When her parents were fighting after her mother had her bother Songo felt like the world was going to end. They'd had their days, but they where talking about splitting up. Mouths passed and Songo spent most of them at Kagome's house, her parents finally got over them self and chose to stay together.
 
While the bad time where in style Kagome was there and now she wasn't.
 
But right now she didn't have her or… did she?
 
Reaching into her pocket Songo felt her phone. Yes that's what she needed, but once she pulled it out, Murkio's mother grabbed her, the phone and ran out of the room saying something about privacy.
 
Leaving the men to yell at each other about how stupid one was and how the other was fallowing in the other's foot steps. With the door shut to make sure no one heard they're conversation. Good luck.
 
In another room Subike Murkio's mother sat Songo down to fill her in and find some place to hide her.
 
“I'm so sorry you woke up to all this.” The women looked as if she'd been through this before. Which wasn't far from the truth “its ok I don't blame you, I blame your son.” Her voice reached screaming range as her face turned red with anger and disappointment “I know, when his father took me here his mother ,I swear had it in for me. To top that I was a model and late for my photo shoot.” “Ooooo, I would have beaten him all the way down to the roots of his family tree.”
 
Cracking her knuckles to prove her point, but the older women just put her hand over the young ones and smiled “Yeah I felt the same way. But when he told me the truth, and gave me time to see where my heart lies. Everything became some what live able.”
 
It was weird, she's met mothers, but only thing they looked for was what's good for their son. She on the other hand seemed to worry if she was happy, what she liked, how right Murkio seemed to be the devil. What was she missing here?
 
As time went on Songo and Subkie talked about everything and anything. Just when things felt perfect that screeching harpy entered the room. Why did she feel the need to walk into everyone's room with out knocking or asking if she could come in?
 
I mean did her mother half raise her or what? Shoot stupid people are given a little bit of common since.
 
“O, my, this won't do at all. Why do I keep finding her in every room I walk in?” Both women rolled their eyes. “Yura, this young lady's mother is a friend of mine, and you know what happened the last time you bared into my room. If you want to keep it from happening again you should reframe from doing so.”
 
Shock and horror was plastered on her face. What ever happened last time must have been terrible. But thank God it was, nothing else would have made that girl leave.
 
“To answer your question I turned her hair into rice. Her mother made me change it back.” “So who is she… I mean to Murkio? ““O, well he's supposed to marry her, unless he can find another.” She lied, but it wasn't her place to tell her. That job belonged to her son.
 
“Please don't tell me that's why I'm here?” her face went from happy to suspicious “Well, to bring you here while she's here….he's either crazy or in love” The look on Songo's face was priceless “The rest I think he should tell you. For its breakfast and Yura should be in her room crying. Most likely she'll have some one bring her food to her room.”
 
“Are you sure, I don't want to be a bother.” “No please, I don't want to hear my son and husband talk about women today. If you have any kindness in you, you won't make me do this” “I wouldn't want some one to do that to me. So yes I will join you.”
 
After hearing the answer she required she jumped up and down like a little school girl; then she grabbed her guest and ran to her closet to find something sexy for her to wear. She knew there was a tight hot pink dress that would make her son marry this girl. So she'd never have to see that tight black wearing, hoe again.
 
Well she could only hope.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hope, yes it seemed to be the only thing Kagome could do. For she hoped when she exited the tube that boy would be gone. Hoped he could hurry out of the shower and truly hoped he would find some place to change other than her room. But hope seemed to be useless at the moment.
 
So there she sat on her bed watching TV. She had one in her room another in her living room for who ever came over to enjoy. Sadly some sap sucker didn't get nor comprehend that memo.
 
Inuyasha entered the irritated girl's room, with only a towel to cover his of mentionable. One glance at him made her head whirled around in fear he'd drop the towel. This put a smile on his face to see the girl blush at a little flesh.
 
Maybe it was time to play a little game. Sitting on the bed Inuyasha turned her head around to see Kagome still blushing. “Please tell me this isn't making you blush so. Cuz if that's all it takes I could turn you crimson.” “Look I can leave so you can change, its no big deal.” An evil smile appeared on the young mans face “No, I don't want to put you out.” He got up and opened the miko's closet “I'll just change here.”
 
The door was opened but a little of his butt could be seen. She stood to get up when he said “You'd better be up to get a better look, remember I could always close the door and dress in front of you.”
 
Kagome stopped dead in her tracks, figuring he was crazy enough to do so. Its not that she didn't want to see it, it just didn't seem right.
 
But her thoughts where crashed into a brick wall, when the man behind the door stepped back with nothing on. Only clothes in his hand asking where's the iron was. This couldn't be happening, why was this happening to her?
 
 
He continued moving towards her until they where inches apart. “The sooner you answer me the soon I'll leave to iron my clothes.” She gulped “In the closet in the kitchen. The ironing board should be in there as well.” Inuyasha kissed her on the cheek and left with a “thanks love” causing shivers to run down her spin.
 
This was getting old; she wouldn't allow him to control her any longer. If this was going to a game of cat and mouse, then they were about to switch sides.
 
Kagome walked, turned off the TV in her room to turn on the one in the living room. Picked up her cell phone that was in her pocket and called Hojo. He was an old friend, but perfect for the job at hand.
 
“Hello” Answered her sweetest voice “O, my. How have you been.” “That's great, do you have any plans.” That sentence was it, Inuyasha grabbed the phone told the guy on the other end to for get Kagome. “You can't really like that dense pretty boy. You've told him millions of times to fuck off, but he still doesn't get it.”
 
A smile was now one the young girls face, her plan had worked. With him jealous he'll be too mad to annoy her. This was all too easy.
 
“So your going to ignore me now.” Kagome walked an inch then spun around “No, I was just having a conversation with a friend” his jaw dropped in disbelief two can play this game
 
“ You should know that we're naturally over protective of our mates” he moved closer to her still naked “ Then its good I'm not your mate” she winked at him and turned the channel to a music video.
 
“Loving you, Loving you, when I'm loving you, why would you want to break up” With his pants now on (A/N yes he has on boxers) inuyasha got behind the miko and sang along side her. Dancing as the beat picked up.
 
“I understand how you feel, but I don't know you and don't know how I feel about you yet.” “Ok, but you can still be my bitch.” She slapped him “Don't ever call me that again or you will be kicked out until you can go home” he smiled “So I can come back after I go home.”
 
Kagome left the room pissed at the man behind her. “You know what I meant,” She shut her door “Leave me alone for now”
 
It would now seem that the roles have once again.