InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Night ❯ Bad Night 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
A little time passed and Inuyasha was now dress and hungry as hell. Putting his hands over his stomach to stop it from crowling. Shit I Hop sounded so good and the best part was he'd have kagome to his self. He took a quick glace at the mirrior just in case it would let him through. He waited…and waited….guess what. He was staring at his reflection. So number one on his list was to feed him self and worry about home later.
 
All he had to do was get her to agree to it. With an evil smile he thought [That shouldn't be too hard.]
 
Getting up off the coach he knocked on her door waiting for her to yell or something. And he waited…….. And waited some more.” Damn it, didn't take this long for her to figure she wasn't dreaming.” [Shoot she mite be sleep.]
 
So with out another thought he opened the door to see her window open and no Kagome. Now most would think she jumped and ran, but he would have smelled her. The scene of smell was one of his strongest gifts from his father.
 
With his stomach telling him to hurry he sniffed the room to find her in her closet. In her hand was her I Wish A Mother Would Stick. For a second he looked at her like what's that suppose to do. But when she threw it, ending with him catching it, he got her point.
 
Thus the silver haired prince dragged her out by her arm. Not hard enough to hurt her, but to the point she'd move her ass along.
 
But once out she took off running to the door, now he could have easily stopped her. So why didn't he? That seemed to be what he was asking him self, he couldn't figure why. Then deciding to write it off as the predator in him and took off after her.
 
First she was behind the coach and the table and finally headed back to her room. With Inuyasha right behind her with a smile on his face, he had to admit he loved the hunt. Chasing, smelling her playful fear, and hearing her laugh. What's not to love?
 
Soon she was over by her window trying to escape, but no luck. He had her in his arms and turned her around so they could talk.
 
“What do you want?” When he looked at her she was pouting and looked so cute doing so “I'm hungry” {He has to be kidding me. What do I look like his mother} “Well that's just too damn bad,” [Guess she going to be stubborn, come on Yash think… think] “Look, lets go eat, I'll pay” [yep that should do it, she never passes up a free meal] “Well I guess you have gas money” Moving her neck like Mrs. Attitude “No…. we'll take my bike”
 
“What bike, you have to be crazy if you think I'm” The miko's statement was cut off by a hungry seductive vampire. “I could strip you now and eat on way or we both could be happy and eat with clothes on. Personally I don't care which one you chose”
 
By this time he'd backed her to her bed and pinned her there.
 
He could hear her heart quicken and smell her becoming hot, but knew far too well she wouldn't give in this easily; which was exactly why he loved her.
 
Finally Kagome agreed, exiting her apartment with many of the women who lived there giving her either a smile or a disgusting look. Maybe it was the fact that her hair was a little messy or that she was still blushing from their little episode, but right now she only wondered. Why couldn't old women just mind there own, it's bad enough he had her riding a motor cycle, but she had to be talked about too.
 
They got on with Inuyasha giving her one of the helmets that were on the bike.
“Hold on, I'd hate for you to slip. Hahahaha.” that was one statement he didn't have to repeat, but with her being so close to him. It became harder than ever to stay focused on the road and not the pretty young thing hugged up on his back side. With her breast pushed up against him, and her legs to far from one another. Damn, this woman was going to drive him insane.
 
But he managed to turn lights green, out riding cops, and pulling up to I hop without too much trouble.
 
If he thought all of this would go smoothly some one give him a cup of Joe. This was going to be a wake up call. For Kagome didn't quickly agree, because she wanted to be mean, but cuz Hojo worked there, and she knew the fur was going to fly if he was working to day.
 
To their luck he was their waiter. It didn't take much to see Inuyasha wasn't going to behave. He already knew how he felt for Kagome and no one was going to come in-between him and his future mate.
 
“Hey Kags should I get you the usually, or did you find something you like more” {Ok so now he's hinting about Inuyasha this isn't going to be good}
 
“I'll have the usually” {I hope he didn't take that as me saying I want him.} “Alright and you sir.” Giving a fake smile.
 
“I want the special with a cup of coffee” [if he thinks I didn't catch what he said a second ago he's barking up the wrong tree] “Alright it should be out shortly”
 
 
As he walked away Inuyasha stuck his leg out for him to trip, but Kagome kicked it back just in time. She wouldn't be in the middle of a war, not matter what.
 
A group of guys walked in and kagome gave him a look that said keep it up and I'll ask one out. Now the normal him would play along, but he really didn't have time for them to fight.
 
So when he finally got his food, he took the whip cream that was on her pancake and put in on her nose. She just looked at him in shock.
 
But it was an ok kind of shock, one that was just played off by doing the same. In no time Kagome was giggling while Inuyasha just sat back and enjoyed the view.
 
~~At the mall~~
 
An hour later Kagome was apologizing to Hojo for Inuyasha's actions. While inuyasha laughed at how he tripped him when Kagome went to the bathroom, threw butter at his head and finally forced Kagome to kiss him in-front of old boy. Which caused him to be slapped, but he found it worth the pain.
 
Kagome had to admit this was a good way to get Hojo off her back for a while, but Inuyasha was starting to take it too far.
 
She didn't have time for that. Kagome needed to find something to wear at the dance. That Songo and her self were supposed to be going to. It was a masquerade ball theme and she needed to look fabulous. With or with out her shopping buddy here to help her control her paranoia about how she looked in certain clothes
 
As the clothes around her didn't fit; Inuyasha saw now was the time to come and save her from her self. He couldn't understand why she couldn't see how beautiful she was. How she was perfect in every single way and didn't even know it.
 
So he walked in to found a light green dress with light pink flowing all through the dress. It was like a dress for a princess. Inuyasha put it in front of her and she went crazy.
 
Kagome couldn't get how he found a dress so perfect when she'd been looking for what seemed forever. Once on Kagome looked in the mirror and for once loved what she saw. It was like looking at her self through some one else's eyes.
 
But it couldn't be true, like last night it was all too good to be true. And it was the price tag that returned her to reality. There was no way she could pay for it and Inuyasha was out of the question. But that didn't mean he wouldn't get one just like it for her. He knew an old lady who would kill to make a dress like that for such a gorgeous girl. All he had to do was send her a picture of the basic design.
 
Mean while Kagome walked out feeling let down and sad.
 
To make things worse a girl they called Norway walked up to her. She had the guy Kagome was crushing on for a hot minute, but soon she saw he only had a thing for hoes. But bottom line was she didn't like her. Period, point, blank.
 
“o hey, virgin Marie” Kags was taken back “ What did you just call me” Norway smiled “ You hared me, like since you can't get none, and all of the guys agree I'm better”
 
Now at this Kagome had to laugh “O you must mean the football team, basketball team, shit you just down. I mean you go down for the team”
 
Inuyasha was about to walk out of the store when her heard Kagome in action.[that's what I'm talking about. my girl backs down to no one] Inuyasha saw she didn't need his help so he just enjoyed the verbal beating at hand.
 
“A least I can get and keep a man”
{This bitch had to be kidding} “No you know how to suck dick and keep a man, while other's let you so when they done with you some one else can be next in line. Even a blind man can see you're almost used up. And the dudes are fed up with passing you around like a blunt”
 
It seemed like Kagome had just hit a never, when Norway swung and missed while kagome knocked her ass out. Blacking both eyes and busting her nose. I guess it was ok, that bitch had it coming.
 
The other girls with Norway would have tried to jump her if the mall cops hadn't started running. Without a word Inuyasha grabbed his women and ran like a bat out of hell.
 
When the cost was clear he saw that Norway girl Kagome had just knocked out and dragged Kagome close enough so they could see him kiss her. The group just looked at what seemed to be a fairy tale ending.
 
Soon sadly they needed air and Inuyasha lead his miko to another store in hopes to find her another dress. But one store tuned into five and then ten. With out knowing it, it had become dark and Inuyasha really needed to ask Kagome how she felt about him.
 
Figuring the mall was too crowded they walked until they reached the park; with little to no people there. The prince turned the miko around to ask her before he lost all nerve.
 
 
“Kagome I know what you must think of me, but let me tell you why I acted the way I did at I hop.” The young lady nodded in response “When you told Hojo that you like some guy he went and told Norway so she could date him. He did that so you would come cry to his shoulder. And I was never able to get him back, but today I kinda was able to. I know there mite of been another way of going about it, but I had to show that pussy you are now and for ever out of his reach.”
 
That took Kagome back never had anyone done so much just for her. “The last night we had was fun, I was able to do what I wanted with out worrying who was watching. I can have fun and be my self with you. Kagome you are my freedom, because of that I won't easily let you go. But I need to know, do you ever want to see me again. If not then forget everything about me, unless you want to, then I want you to come with me so I can find a way to continue seeing you.”
 
Kagome could see he was real in his questioning, but she really didn't know. She felt clam and at peace with him; while she was on her guard with all the others. He allowed her to be her self instead of just sweet all the time. So why not, even if this wasn't forever, why not try to fall in love for real, in stead of just going through the motions.
 
“I really don't know. Nothing seems real anymore, you're just too good to be true. I know this could go either way, but anything worth having is wroth fighting for. So yes, I do want to keep seeing you. Even if this is just a dream, I'll be with until I wake and it's my reality.” The young man smiled
 
Picked up the women in front of him and spun her around. When dust cleared they were in a garden maze with flowers blooming all around them.
 
For now they'd stay hidden, if no one could find them, then he didn't have to go back, which gave him more time to spend with Kagome. To show her another side of him before he had to show her another side of their dream world. One that could end their fairy tale.