InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ battered and bruised ❯ chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Battered n Bruised

<(~*~)>

Chapter one: Epilogue

Disclaimer: he's not mine mommy can I have him for my b-day! could someone send me a god damned plushie please!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~

A/N: ok this is one of those long stories n I hope you enjoy it! Glad to be back after so long review if you wanna after ur done flames are appreciated as well as praise!

<?>?<?>?<?>?<?>?<?>?<?>?<?>? <?>?<?>?<?>?<?>?<?>?<?>?<?>?<? >?<?>?<?>?<?>?<?>?<?>

"…..…………………̷ 0;………...Spoken………………& #8230;…………………..."

"…………………...Spoke n by unknown character……………………… ;."'……………………… …………...Thought……………………… ……………..'

~……………………… ………...Narration……………… ………………...~

/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~ < p class="MsoNormal c39">"lalalalala"

~Someone hummed and sang quietly in their garden while picking flowers with her brother~

"Ototo are you done yet we have to get inside before 'he' gets home u know 'he' dosen't like it when I'm outside and he's not home "

"Just a sec nee-chan …… I think we're too late sis"

~Car dorm slammed and someone pounds up the stairs ~

"ototo run into the trees and do not come out for anyone promise you won't come out "

"I promise nee-chan please come with me" he whispered

"You kno I can't he would kill both of us! Go ototo! Just Go!"

~ A man emerges from the back door of the house ~

"Hi honey how was work?"

"What the hell are you doing outside bitch get your ass over here I swear I tell you to stay inside for your own safety and you disobey just to spite me! You're not getting away with it this time because I love you and I don't want you to get hurt. You'll think me sometime! I swear I only do it for your own good! What would your mother say if she new you were so bad to me!"

"Honey please don't, I know you love me but please honey,"

"Shut up! Listen to me you ignorant wench you only get what you deserve"

"Please let go stop just …"

~Sobs echoed throughout the yard and a little boy ran as fast as he could away from the only place he ever knew ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Inuyasha's P.o.v.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir, put your arms up and step away from the people."

"Jimmy it's me god damnit."

"Yash this is the third time this month I gotta take you in buddy, Judge Chi aint gonna like this one bit"

"Oh shit Jim he was trying to insult me, plus it aint like he'a dead or nuttin"

"Sorry Yash get over here and get in the car"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the hearing ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" As presiding judge over your expansive case file Mr. Yahtaki, I sentence you to spend your summer working at Tokyo general hospital with beating victims. Maybe then you'll see what kind of damage that temper of yours can do."

"ah shit this is gonna suck a nut."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/*\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\ -\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\

sorry this is so short but it's just the epi and short chappies + faster updates so leave a message after the beep n I'll bbl bbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp!

ja

Puppy Ears