InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Battle of the Youkai (original) ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry! Ton of homework. I will probably only write on the weekend. Oh. And I'm kind of lazy. The festival was kind of boring (in my mind) so I'm starting with the end.
I don't own Inuyasha, etc.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Battle of the Youkai Chapter 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
In the forest…
 
Kagome, Kouga, and Inuyasha walked through the forest, Kagome grasping one of Kouga's and Inuyasha's hands.
 
"So…" she started to say, but didn't finish. 'Why can't I say anything? It was kind of fun, except for when they started fighting.'
 
 
Flashback
 
 
"Get your f****** hands off MY Kagome!"
 
"YOUR Kagome, Dog-turd! I don't think so! Kagome invited me, you just came along." Kouga turned away from the angry hanyou, ignoring the growls coming from his throat.
 
"Don't be talkin', jerk! You practically forced her to take you here! What about the whole 'meet your parents' deal? If she wanted you to meet her family, she would have taken you there, not here!"
 
Kouga rolled his eyes, grabbing Kagome around the waste. "She thought it would be more romantic to come here with me. We can meet her parents later, right my mate?"
 
Kagome blushed red, and wiggled out of Kouga's grasp. "Kouga, I'm not your mate-"
 
Kouga interrupted her with a harsh "-yet." He advanced towards Kagome again, making Kagome take a step back, unfortunately into Inuyasha. He grabbed her waist, supporting her and glared at Kouga, making her blush fiercely.

"I will not allow you to hurt my Kagome." 'Again with the my' she thought sadly/ happily. (A/N How can I explain. You see, she doesn't want to be considered property, yet she's happy that Inuyasha considers her his. Get it?)
 
Kouga stepped back, realizing what he was doing. He stared for a second before coming up with a come-back. "Well, she'll be hurt by you, anyway." Turning to Kagome he said "I am extremely sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to scare you."
 
Inuyasha growled. "What do you mean by that, freak?"
 
Kouga laughed, saying "Hah! I'm the freak? What about you? At least I'm whole!" Inuyasha growled more deeply, flexing his claws. "What I was saying was that you being around Kikyou hurts Kagome more than any wound. Or didn't you know that?" He smirked at Inuyasha's reactions.
 
Inuyasha took a step forward. "What do you mean? I would never intentionally hurt Kagome! I don't care about…about Kikyou anymore!"
 
At this, the whole party was surprised. Kouga laughed menacingly. "Yeah! Sure! That's why you run to see her every time she appears and leave Kagome waiting behind, right?"
 
'I have got to stop this before anything happens. All the people are staring now.'
 
She ran between them, then turned to Inuyasha. Placing her hands on his chest, she tried to stop him. "Inuyasha. Please, stop. We are attracting a lot of attention. Don't fight with Kouga." She pleaded, restraining him from making any further actions. All Inuyasha could do was blush at their contact. As she felt him relax, she pecked him on the cheek. "Thanks."
 
Kouga growled, annoyed, at seeing the blush on Inuyasha's face increase when Kagome kissed him lightly. Hearing his growl, Kagome turned and grabbed his hands. "You too, Kouga. I won't let you ever come to my time again if you don't stop now."
 
 
Flashback end
 
 
'Why can't they just get along?'
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N Sorry. I'll update again later.