InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ BB's Survival House (OF HELL!) ❯ Week2 Day6-Monday ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

How do like my story so far if you're a butthead? Contact me at www.kissmy@$$butthead.com. (You really think this is real?)

To all the readers who LIKE my fanfic are cool.

To all the people who don't are suckers!

I will kill u buttheads! >: D

Week2 D6-Monday

In the morning, Kagome was cooking bacon when suddenly BB appeared.

"Rise and shine everybody! I got your grades for your progress on your babies and results of the scavenger hunt!"

"It's gonna be us!" yelled Kouga. "I will surely impress my love, Kagome, with my skills!"

"WE GOT ALL THE ITEMS WHILE YOU LAZE AROUND! NARAKU GOT THEM ALL BUT THE POETRY!" yelled Sesshomaru.

"What!? We got all but the poetry! It must be a tie!" said Kagome.

"You all are wrong. There's a 1st place winner and two 2nd place winners!"

"It's gonna be us!" shouted Kouga.

"The winner is……………………….GARY AND FRANK! GARY FOUND THEM!"

"WHA!?DON'T TELL ME `CUZ IT'S RIGGED!" yelled Inuyasha.

"Well…….no, they found poetry in a tree."

"WHAT?!" yelled Inuyasha.

"Hey guys what's going on?" asked Gary as he walked in. "What are you doing? Uh uh……….ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" whined Gary when he was being choked.

"Inuyasha! Quit that or I'll shoot you with a dart gun! Speaking of dart guns…….WE HAVE ANOTHER DART GUN CONTEST!"

Baby Grades

Inuyasha-Kagome=A+

Kouga=SUPER F

Rin-Shippo=A-

Sesshomaru=B+

Naraku-Kikyo=B

Miroku-Sango=A+

"This time the dart contest is a shotgun with………..FRANK SHOOTING DARTS THAT CAN TAKE DOWN 100 BULL ELEPHANTS! The winner gets the secret prize."

Everybody was nervous and Gary was too stupid to notice that the dart is dangerous. However, Frank isn't too harsh……..usually.

At the game Frank started counting as Gary scratched his butt. "5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!" as they all ran and Gary started running at the 10th second. So many darts were hitting Gary on the back.

"OH MY GOD GARY! YOU HAVE 18 DARTS ON YOUR BACK! SHOULDN'T YOU FALL ASLEEP?!" asked Shippo.

As more darts came, everybody was shot but Gary and Shippo. Gary now had 159 darts on his back. Frank came and Shippo was worried about Gary.

"Um…..Frank, I don't think Gary is fe……..AHHHHHH!" cried Shippo when got shot.

"Congratulations Gary! You're the winner! Gary? Gary? Earth to Gary! Woohoo? Ummmmmm……..are you okay?" asked Frank.

"Mablahugu……" mumbled Gary.

"…"

"This is BB! Who is the winner?"

"Ummmmm……Gary."

"So he was fast?"

"Uhhhh…no….he got shot 159 times. With those darts….."

"OH MY GOD!"

"We are now announcing the winner! The winner is………………………… 230;………………GARY!"

"WHAT?! HE GOT SHOT ONCE!" shouted Kikyo

"Well….yea but, he was still awake after 159 shots. He's better now."

Everyone gasps.

"The prize is a vacation from this hell house! Gary has no much use of the 1 week off ticket vacation. He likes the bacon. So if you're good, he might give you it. BB signing off"

The cast had a booth to write the name of who do you love. And YOU HAVE TO! BB IS WATCHING YOU! Gary is sometimes a cast member but a staff member.

The Booth Results

Inuyasha-Kagome

Kagome-Inuyasha

Kouga-Kagome

Gary-Yo' Mama, JK I'm not into the "love" yet

Shippo-Bacon………

Rin-I LOVE CAKE!

Sesshomaru-I will devour your soul mortal!

Naraku-Kikyo

Kikyo-Inuyasha

Miroku-Sango

Sango-Miroku (DON'T TELL!!!!!!!!!!!)

"We have the results! AND WHO SAID THAT WE DON'T TELL! Well we got pairs of the loves. And there are only 2! Well if you count Shippo and Bacon and Rin with Cake, there would be 4. Give me a drum roll! …………………………̷ 0;………………Sango and…….Miroku!

"I always knew that you loved me!!!" said Miroku.

"And……………………R 30;…………..Kagome……………. and………………….wait, there's an ummmmmmm smudged word here. Let's make it out! ï‰ï®ïµï¹ï¡σï&# 168;ï¡. Well to me it's INUYASHA!"

`How the hell did I got that!' thought BB.

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT TELL!" Screamed Sango.

"HEY! WE HAD TO CHANGE IT IN SEASON 7! NOBODY WOULD'VE LIKED IT!" replied BB.

"WHAT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"also screamed Kouga."

"How dare you…..I WILL KILL YOU!!! But I can't `cuz you're a voice box. BUT STI.L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Inuyasha.

"Don't make me get Gary get to you!"

"See ya" said Inuyasha.

At night, Kouga was really pissed. He wanted to kill Inuyasha for Kagome. Miroku kept trying to sleep with Sango. But the usual. He got slap BIG TIME! Kagome was snuggled up with Inuyasha while Inuyasha was trying to open a box of `IAMs from Pet Co. Everybody was asleep so then the end has started.

How did you all liked it? I hope you liked it. Please R&R and I will update.

From,

The Buttead Exterminator.