InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ BB's Survival House (OF HELL!) ❯ Week1 Day5-Friday ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:I own "ScrewBallz". Which is what Gary is in. HE'S IS NOT AN ANIME!

Hello all MM dudes and Inuyasha fans, I hope you guys like my fanfic and especially the buttheads. Well here's chapter 5 of my story.

Please enjoy! ^_^

Week1 Day5-Friday

"This is BB reporting that today is your last day with your toy babies! Please dress them good for awards of the best baby of BB's Survival House of Hell!"

"Nice one." Said Gary not even fat by all those bacons. HE STILL WEIGHS THE RIGHT WIEGHTH! "Well I'll see `ya. I'm tired of eating here. BUT I STILL LOVE THE BACON!"

"BACON GOOD!" replied Shippo. "Will you come back?" asked Shippo.

"If Big Brother tells me to. Then ya" replied Gary.

"GARY! I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET IN THERE UNLESS I TELL YOU SO!" yelled BB.

"It's rigged!" replied Gary.

"You got a point there. BB logging off!" said BB. "OH! Your assignments! You guys have scavenger hunt. Outside in the backyard. Your lists are on the table."

As the cast went outside the backyard, Inuyasha didn't like the cast coming near his tree. And yet, Miroku being a hentai, "SMACKSMACKSMACK" he got himself a triple whammy from touching Sango's breasts. Kouga however accidentally hit on Kikyo. On confession time he wants Kikyo off because Kouga can't stand another woman that looks like HIS WOMAN!

The List-5 Items

1)Walnut

2)Nutcracker

3)Moldy Bread

4)Ant colony (Please report to BB)

5)Poetry

"Gary will be playing with his best friend Frank Frogger(another character from Screwballz). Don't let your hopes up kids, you guys are funny stupid kids Gary and Frank."

The Groups

Inuyasha

Kagome

Miroku

Sango

Shippo

Naraku

Kouga

Sesshomaru

Kikyo

Rin

Gary

Frank

Shippo and Rin were disappointed of not being in the same team. But Shippo have gotten the chance to find Inuyasha and Kagome kiss.

Everybody found everything but poetry. However, Gary found an ant hill and ants were…well…killing him. DAMN! YOU SHOULD SEE HOW MANY SIAFUS(most dangerous ant) WERE THERE! HE ALMOST DIED!

<FLASHBACK>

"Hey Frank! I found an ant colony! With siafu ants!" yelled Gary

"Let me see! Uhhh…Gary, why are there 3 ants on your arm?" asked Frank. Frank was a red haired boy with a yellow shirt that has a frog on it. He had blue pants and not as dumb as Gary.

"Hmmmmm….I don't know but……AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GET THEM OFF! GET THEM OFF!" exclaimed Gary.

<END OF FLASHBACK>

Inuyasha found the new cast of Big Brother's Survival House of Hell. He was Myouga. Everybody hated him.

"Hey Frank! I found poetry!" said Gary.

"Where?" asked Frank.

"Up here!" replied Gary.

----Poetry----

Ahem…

I'm a hanyou

But not you

I'm not a youkai

And I am high.

"Uh huh…Not much of one."

"Who cares! I found another 1!"

Ahem…

Who is Kikyo?

She is stinko

What is she?

She is pee.

What is her?

She is not her!

"Wow…that's harsh. But who cares!"

CONFESSION TIME----------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

All-BASTARD MYOUGA! HE MAKES US LOSE! HE DISTRACTED US! AND GARY AND FRANK ARE RIGGED!

Myouga-What I do?

"This is BB with some votes of who is out! Those is our evictee and say good-bye to him or her!"

The Chooses

Inuyasha-Kagome-Myouga

"Drum roll please! And our evictee is………………………… 230;……………………..MYOUGA!"

"WHAT! BUT I'VE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR A DAY!" shouted Myouga.

"To bad so sad loser!" said BB.

How do you like my 5th chapter? Each week has 5 chapter `cuz the cast get Saturday and Sunday off.

Please R&R!