InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Be Careful What You Wish For... ❯ Trust In Me ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alright im back and with more goodness!!! Yayay!! Well here u go!
 
 
Chapter 22: Trust in me
 
 
Kagome and Sango sat at their spot for almost an hour just talking and giving advice when a strange gust of wind suddenly blew against them. They looked up and couldn't believe what they saw.
 
“KAGURA!” Sango and kagome gasped in surprise as the watched the white feather slowly lower so that it was in front of them. When Kagura stepped off the feather she wasn't at all surprised to be met with a not so friendly greeting.
 
“Kagura! What are you doing here!?” Sango yelled at her
 
“I'm not here to fight, if you notice, my fan is tucked into my kimono, I came here to help you.” Kagura responded as kindly as her voice would allow it.
 
“And why should we believe you!”
 
“Because if you don't Kagome and her baby will die!”
 
Kagome gasped `what is she talking about? Is she actually telling the truth?'
 
“Kagura! Tell me everything you know, and if it is a lie I will have Inuyasha kill you.” Kagome warned
 
“I'm not lying, Naraku has given me my heart, the thing he used to control me, and keep me in check so to speak.”
 
Both Sango and Kagome stared at her. They wondered if she could be trusted.
 
“Alright, well take you to lady Kaede's hut, and you will tell us everything you know.” Sango ordered
 
Sango and Kagome began to walk and Kagura followed. `Something is not right…why did I get my heart back? Even if he was to be rid of me, why didn't he just kill me like all the others…'
 
“Kagome, do you think she can be trusted?” Sango whispered
 
“I don't know Sango, she seems to be telling the truth…just because she's from Naraku, doesn't mean she's like him.” Kagome answered with a smile.
 
“Your right lets give her a chance…” `I hope your right Kagome, I really do'
 
 
 
 
“Dammit! What's taking them so long!” Inuyasha growled while he pace the hut.
 
“I'm sure there fine…for the hundredth time…” Miroku whispered
 
“I heard that monk!”
 
Miroku just looked at him and shook his head.
 
“Kaede, when do you think Kagome and Inuyasha's baby will be due?” Miroku asked
 
“Yeah when will the baby get here?” Shippo asked excitedly
 
“Well, its going to be a winter baby…December, its march now…. yup December.” Kaede answered
 
“December, but its cold then…” Inuyasha protested
 
“Inuyasha you can't change it what's done is done. The baby will be here on December.” Kaede said as she finished her tea.
 
“What's that…. it cant be…” Inuyasha sniffed the air
 
“What is it?' Miroku asked
 
“Naraku's scent….”
 
“Naraku!”
 
Miroku and Inuyasha bolted out the hut to see kagome and Sango followed by Kagura
 
“Kagura! What are you doing here! Why are you following them?” Miroku questioned
 
“Miroku stop it! She's here to help us.” Sango informed
 
“Yeah she has some news you'd might wanna hear…” kagome said
 
“What news would she have that we'd wanna hear!?” Inuyasha yelled
 
“Are you sure? If you don't hear me out, Kagome and your unborn child will die.” Kagura said
 
“Why you…why should we trust you!!” Inuyasha growled
 
“Because I'm your only hope.”
 
 
 
“When do we strike my Lord?” Kyoko asked
 
“Well let Kagura calm down for a bit, besides, I have other matters to attend to…” Naraku answered and left the room.
 
Naraku walked down a flight a stairs until he came upon a dark room lit by scattered troches. In the corner lay a beautiful woman. Naraku walked over to her and lifted her by her long black hair.
 
“Good, your finally dead.” Naraku dropped her on the hard stone floor and moved over to a table, where in a jar type container, a white orb was floating. He picked up the jar and looked at the light. “I shall bring you back from the dead soon enough, you and I have unfinished business.” He cooed as he toyed the jar with his nails.
 
He recalled the night he had obtained the small glowing orb:
 
“Usagi, is it? I would like to make a deal with you.” Naraku looked the woman who stood in front of him
 
“And who are you? And why would I be interested in a deal with you.”
 
“I don't know. Would you be? I just came here to make a trade, Kikyou's soul, for anything you want.”
 
“Oh really and what could you possibly give me what I a Goddess don't already have?”
 
“Don't know you tell me.”
 
Usagi looked at him. She didn't know what he could be planning to do with Kikyou's soul, and honestly she didn't care.
 
“Here” Usagi handed him the little bit of soul Kikyou had to herself in a small jar.
 
“Why thank you.” And before she could say anything else, he was gone.
 
Naraku snapped back to reality and began to prepare the woman's body for what he had planned.
 
 
 
Alright done!!
Srry so short!! Ok now…
 
Up next…what does Naraku has planned for the mysterious dead woman's body and who is she? Will Inuyasha believe Kagura's story? Did Kyoko really set up Kagura? All these questions will be answered and more nxt time!
 
Bye! Remember R&R! thanx!