InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful ❯ Reunion and the first sign of Naraku's return Part 1 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello all. A lot of you like my little story about Kikyo growing up as Kagome and Inuyasha's daughter. One of my firm beliefs is that the third time is always the charm. Maybe this time her life will be what she wishes you know? Anyway let's get to business shall we?

DarkMoon1...-Yep had to throw in some cuteness to be mixed in with that chapter....or else it would have been too sad. Not to mention short....but I continue to thank you for reading it...so thank you

Dragon Man 180...- Yep. I mean can't you just picture it. Ahem.....Inuyasha answers the door and there is some boy waiting out there to take Kikyo out on a date. What would he do? Would he A let her go quietly and without a fuss or B want to demolish the other guy for totally wanting to take his baby girl away? Giggles.....I anticipate some Kouga memories coming soon! Shippo's role as the elder adopted sort of brother is coming along nicely and what else do siblings do. They teach the younger how to harass the others.

InuyashaGirlie...-Thank you and you have to have a little sadness you know....but I tried to counteract it with other scenes of happiness and joy. Naraku's coming back though......

KougasMyMan...-Thank you very much and I am glad that you are enjoying it.

Well so far we have a vote for Kikyo's love to be....

Kikyo/Hayek 2

Kikyo/??? 0

Only two votes so far folks. Let me know if you wish for any other kind of pairings to come into effect. Meanwhile I better get cracking on the story yes? It will now be about 5 years later and Kikyo and the others are now

Kikyo 16, Timor 10, Naraku 10, Shippo 21, Hayek age unknown but looks the same, Rahnee 15 and Betia 9. Their parents are Inuyasha 35 and Kagome is 34. But because of Inuyasha's demon blood and the fact that she mated with him. Both look to be in their late 20's for they will age slower than most normal people as a side effect of their mating. Miroku 36 and Sango 34 and both look their ages but remain fit from the work they do as they bring back the demon slayers by training those who wish to learn.

I have a friend named Sakurascent who I believe has potential and she has definitely peaked my interest with her very first fic `Tear Stricken Stardom' so do be kind and take a look for little ole me okay. She has it posted on fanfiction.net so look for her folks as a potential in the making.

I don't own Inuyasha but I do own Timor, Hayek, Betia, Rahnee and the three fire cat demons Mirada, Leetah, and Tiasma.

Reunion and the first signs of Naraku's return Part 1

Kikyo smiles as she pulls back a lock of hair and starts to braid a familiar ribbon into it. She is happily excited as she now gets to go home and under her own steam as Sango her teacher has deemed her ready. She looks toward the older woman and waves a hello from her seat upon the porch of the school.

"Hi Aunt Sango" The sixteen year old replies and smiles warmly at the older woman, trotting by her side is Mirada and Kilala who have been conversing in their small kitten forms. Mirada upon seeing her Mistress jumps into Kikyo's lap much to Kikyo's delight and starts purring when she feels the hands rubbing through her fur.

Sango looks upon the young woman and is amazed at her resemblance to the long dead priestess from when she was younger. Kikyo has even obtained some of the dead miko's mannerisms as well. When in classes she would sometimes take on this cold intense like stare like she meant business. It scared the other students, when she got like that. But after the lessons she would return to her warm, smiling, happy go lucky self.

Watching as her husband approaches with Inuyasha behind Kikyo, she smiles and says nothing. As she observes Kikyo's senses perk up and she whirls around with a dagger in hand, and she shrieks in surprise as she takes in the figure in front of her.

"DADDY!"

Inuyasha's arms open wide as Kikyo hurls her body into her father's. Hugging her close and tight to him, he sniffs in her scent. It is still the scent of vanilla and innocence that he loves so much.

"I missed you Daddy."

"I missed you too baby. Your mother is sorry she couldn't be here with me. But Timor is up to his tricks again."

Kikyo giggles. Shippo apparently has been teaching Timor how to play some tricks on her father. She hates it when they do it to her during their visits, but she gets back them her own way. Smiling as a dark haired young woman comes running towards her at full speed. A small black kitten with two tails not to far behind her, its green eyes filled with merriment as it gazes upon Mirada. The two immediately start to pounce on one another and play as the young woman starts to talk.

"KIKYO! I am glad I got up to you before you left."

"What's going on Rahnee?!"

"Nothing I just wanted to say I'm coming with you!"

"What?" Sango smiles as Miroku and Inuyasha both nod their heads. "That's so cool why are you coming?"

"Hey what's with all the questions? I figured you'd be happy I was coming!"

"I didn't mean it that way Rahnee!"

The two girls start arguing with one another as the rest of them just shake their head in disbelief. Meanwhile Inuyasha just turns to Miroku and Sango, who look at him expectantly.

"So you and Kagome agreed to teach Rahnee the long sword and arrows?"

"Yes. Shippo isn't too thrilled about it though." Inuyasha chuckles much to Sango and Miroku's looks of puzzlement. He then proceeds to tell them of what happened last time he and Shippo had come to visit Kikyo.

Flashback....

Shippo was minding his own business as he was walking down the path of the school. being a Kitsune definitely has its advantages when he wishes to lose those of the opposite sex. Ever since he has reached adulthood, women have seemed to gravitate toward him. Human and demon's alike. None have been able to find him...except for one annoying little fourteen year old.

"Shippo!" Rahnee pounces on the twenty year old fox demon with all her strength. He groans at the weight of the young woman behind him and wishes she wasn't like her father as her hands start to play with his red hair.

"When are we getting married Shippo?"

"Never...."Shippo replies as he tries to pry her off of him. She giggles as he succeeds only to have her stay close to him as he walks.

Rahnee watches Shippo with sheer and utter admiration as she takes in the long red hair that is secured at the base of his neck with the familiar blue bow. He has his lean muscular body and his tail, which matches his hair that she aches to touch. Looking down she smiles as he has mastered the art of shape shifting and anyone was to look at him first they would think he was human except for the tail, that Shippo has often complained seems to have a mind of its own.

Not able to resist anymore, she reaches out and pets the tail. Shippo freezes as Rahnee's hand pets his tail and he hurriedly snatches it away. His face is bright red for he will never admit that he likes it when his tail is stroked. "Don't touch the tail"

"But it's so soft...."

"RAHNEE!"

"What?" She looks up at him with her wide dark eyes and hastily shuts up as the glare from Shippo's green ones increase. He continues to walk off with his tail in his hand and Rahnee just smiles as she keeps after him.

"YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME SHIPPO!"

"I DON'T!"

Rahnee continues to harass Shippo as he searches hi and low for a hiding place or someone to distract her from him and is thankful as a fifteen year old Kikyo approaches with Sango and Inuyasha.

Running past them as fast as he can, he leaves Rahnee with her mother who immediately starts her on chores as Inuyasha says goodbye.

Flashback ends...

"It appears, that despite the fact she is a girl Rahnee takes after you Miroku." Inuyasha laughs as Sango turns her glare on her husband. Miroku look nervous as her eye starts to twitch and he beats a hasty retreat with her right behind him.

"MIROKU YOU AND YOUR DAMN LECHEROUS WAYS!" Sango starts yelling as she starts to chase him. Meanwhile Kikyo and Rahnee pause, as does several, as the look at the spectacle in front of them.

"Rahnee..." Kikyo looks towards her friend with a slightly baffled look. "Your parents are weird."

"Tell me about it"

The two girls both shrug as they talk about other things especially boys. Inuyasha watches as the two girls followed by the red and black kittens go to finish packing their things.

Shaking his silvery hair, his ears twitch at the laughter and screams as Sango finally catches up with her husband. He laughs as the two bicker and wrestle with one another. Finally managing to pin Sango to the ground, Miroku hushes her angry tirade with a kiss on her lips.

"There I'm sorry Sango, can I help it if my ways are in our girls. In all my family's history there have been nothing but boys. Believe me it was a surprise when you gave birth to both Rahnee and Betia." Miroku whispers to his wife. "They were bound to manifest sooner or later. At least with Inuyasha around, he can semi keep them in line you know?"

"Miroku...that is true...after all he kept you in line did he not?"

Miroku huffs at these words. "I did not need to be kept in line."

"All those times you spied on Kagome and me bathing....we heard you and Inuyasha scuffling."

Miroku looks sheepish as he stares at his wife and says nothing. Smiling eh gets off of her and offers his hand, for which she gladly accepts. The two continue to walk and join up with Inuyasha as the two girls come out with their things and the kittens behind them.

"Bye Momma, Papa" Rahnee smiles as she hugs both her parents. Betia approaches from her lessons with a saddened face as she sees her sister is about to leave. Running up to the young woman, Betia gives her a hug and a present.

"What is brat?"

"I'm not a brat!" Betia cries out with a smile to her face as Rahnee begins to open it. She gasps in delight at the kimono inside. Looking to her parent's Sango raises her hands and shows her all the cuts and Miroku simply points to Inuyasha and Kikyo.

"The one's Kikyo and Inuyasha are wearing are out of the fur of the fire rat. Inuyasha was prowling apparently on the way here and came across one during one of his visits and took care of it. He gave us the fur and said do with it what we pleased."

"Thank you!" Rahnee looks again at the kimono that was dyed a dark green and embroidered with white and purple flowers along the edges. "It's beautiful!"

The two parents and her little sister look at one another as Inuyasha and Kikyo wait by the exit with a smile on their faces. The two kittens are waiting by them as Rahnee says her goodbyes and soon they are on their way again as she runs to catch to them and they all proceed to leave.

As they approach the forest and out of sight of the school, the two girls nod to both cats who transform into their full form. One with bright red fur and blue eyes that match the stripes on it tails and the other a black cat with green eyes and the same colored stripes on its tails. Nodding their heads both cats take to the air as Inuyasha flies from tree to tree.

This goes on for a couple of hours, but unbeknownst to the two girls and the hanyou before them. A solitary figure watches them next to a red-headed woman. Nodding his head, towards a figure on the ground, the figure begins to move stealthily towards the trio followed by some familiar flying insects.

Minding their own business as they fly, Rahnee is on the back of her cat, Tiasma as Kikyo is on the back of Mirada. Both young women are smiling and chatting when Kikyo freezes and looks around as Inuyasha pauses on top of a tree and growls in anger.

"It can't be!" Inuyasha cries out and is soon knocked to the ground by a familiar figure he hasn't seen in years.

"GOSHINKI! I KILLED YOU!"

"DADDY!" Kikyo screams from the air and is about to go down after her father when the air around her and Rahnee is filled with hundreds of poisonous insects.

"What's going on Kikyo?" Rahnee screams as Tiasma and Mirada roar in anger. The flames from the feet and tail intensify at them insects' proximity to them. Kikyo reaches for her arrows from behind her and starts to shoot a path through them, as Rahnee swings a boomerang through them. This is in hopes that she and Rahnee can get to her father soon, in order to help him.

Meanwhile the little boy watches and smiles as the spirit of the man inside him chuckles evilly.

"My revenge has begun...."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

Eeepp and double EEEPP.....What's going to happen? Some old familiar and should be very dead enemies have shown up and this time they appear stronger than ever and if they can't who will help them! Heh....review and find out!