InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful ❯ Nightmares begin. ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Damn Site is working again...does a little jig anyway I am sorry that you guys put up with my stubbornness believe me I was so not a happy camper. Let's get down to your reviews shall we?

The Masked Mistress...-Thank you and normally I'm not too thrilled on Kikyo, but I can't help feel a little sorry and the song from Sara Brightman inspired me with the idea. So in actuality thank her and not me. As to Timor...well him and his sister will be taking after the parents. But this time they will have even more help before...I got an idea worked out in my head thanks to watching to many episodes of one show.....

Shelby...-That's so sweet and I agree...hmmmm.....Might I ask you if I can borrow that last comment in your review? It gives me an idea for later on......

Inuyasha19912...-I will tally them up and I do agree Naraku and NO ONE!

Dragon Man 180...-Thank you and I thought so as well. As to Kikyo's powers manifesting themselves from the life before...what can I say....

christielea54...-Actually a six year old can and if you don't believe me give me time to go to a scanner and I will show you a picture of myself at age 6 with my newborn baby brother at the time. So a 6 year old can if I can do it at 6 and still if you want you can even ask my mother. She was the one who gave him to me.

As to the soul thing...when I came up with the idea I was actually reading some of Piers Anthony's novels and that is where I got in from. In the story Night Mare, one of the character's souls was split like Kagome's was and according to one of the main characters, a soul regenerates after a while and returns to normal. So technically during the time Kikyo and Kagome were split. The soul was starting to become souls and when Kikyo died it simply became too much for Kagome to have. So Kikyo was reborn....

Her being Inu and Kagome's daughter that is from another book I was looking at called Dominion....I can't remember who wrote it but I looked over at the book store and what it was that somewhere up there is a being who tries to match perfectly paired souls and something clicked with me and as I skimmed over the book it mentioned how in one life the guy was in love with a woman who by all accounts was perfect for him and then she disappeared for many lifetimes. The being often tried to pair him with one other soul that was similar but he knew the difference....sound familiar....

Anyway this is a spoiler for that book. When he found the reborn soul of the woman he had originally loved the god thought it would be ironic and humorous to send him as one of his children the one who was similar to her in all ways. I hope that explains your doubts as well as any others you may have.

Well back to the rest of the stuff, the vote tallies so far are....

Kikyo/Hayek 6 votes

Rahnee/Shippo 4 votes

Betia/Timor 2 votes

Well folks I don't own Inuyasha, but Timor, Hayek, Rahnee, and Betia as well as the three fire cats are all mine.

Nightmares begin....

Kikyo smiles softly and winces in pain as she rides upon Mirada. Following the others as they return home, she looks down as her Father, Shippo, and Hayek fly from tree to tree. Looking especially at them she loses herself in the memories that have appeared in her mind, from a woman so long ago. Shaking her head furiously as she pushes them to the back of her mind, Kikyo winces as that sends a stabbing pain through her body. Looking in disgust at herself, she turns her eyes away and tries to hide the tears of hurt from her father's sensitive nose as they start to approach their destination.

Buckling down and trying to appear warm and full of life to her family Kikyo and Rahnee circle to land and she sighs in relief as her mother and brother come out of the small hut.

Finding a place to land Mirada growls at her Mistress gently and clamps her teeth on her arm.

"Mirada I'm fine now you can let go."

Mirada's blue feline eyes narrow a little bit as if saying she disagrees with that comment. Sighing as her friend doesn't seem to want to let go, she looks towards her father as if to plea for help.

"Thanks Mirada!" Inuyasha nods in approval at the red fire cat as he lifts Kikyo into his arms; he looks at his daughter and shakes his head. You my dear child are not lifting a finger until your mother looks you over."

"DADDY! I'm fine!"

Inuyasha simply arches an eyebrow and fehs as he walks towards his mate with their daughter in his arms. Kikyo winces a little bit as she tries to cross her arms over her chest in frustration.

"Momma is right Daddy...sometimes you are a bit thickheaded."

Inuyasha chuckles as his baby girl's spirit comes back in full force and as Kagome approaches he smells the relief as well as the tinge of worry from her scent. Timor looks out and rather than pester his father for details as they hover around his sister, who does seem to be banged up a little bit. He decides to tackle Shippo and Hayek.

"So what happened? Why did Momma send you off to go meet them guys!" Timor starts firing off a million questions until he spies the dark-haired young woman behind the two young men who waves and smiles.

Ignoring the other two as he takes in the young woman with the dark hair, he looks up and starts to sniff her. Sensing that she is a kind person he decides to ask.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Rahnee and you must be Timor. Kikyo has told my sister and me lots about you and the others."

"Really like what..."

"Well she said you were a brat and an annoyance and that you picked up one to many of Shippo's habits."

"HEY DON'T BRING ME INTO THIS!"

Rahnee and Timor giggle and realize much to Timor's delight he has a new partner in crime for which he can try and trick his mentor and idol Shippo. Realizing what happened and how he just neatly set himself up Shippo groans and Hayek just shakes his head in laughter.

"You just had to say something didn't you. Timor has been trying to one up you for ages now. With Rahnee's help he might just do it."

"Kill me now...Just kill me now!"

Hayek starts laughing and looking up he meets the gold eyes of a young woman who quickly turns away from him as she winces in pain. Watching her as she holds part of her top to her body, giving her some modesty and sense of protection, he notices the scratches and bruises upon her backside from when Goshinki threw her.

All of a sudden this blur in red steps in front of him and growls. Looking up he notices Inuyasha's dark gold eyes deepen and have hints of red. "Eyes stay off my daughter!"

Saying nothing and just bowing his head, he allows Shippo to pull him away as Inuyasha is about ready to pummel the young man.

Turning to his friend Shippo glares at Hayek. "What are you doing Hayek?" The fox replies quietly as so not to disturb Kagome's concentration on bandaging her daughter. "Inuyasha can and will kill outright if you so much as make a move on his daughter!"

Hayek sighs as he knows this is true. Nodding his head to Shippo, he continues to think as the two resume building on the extra addition to the small hut. So that the cats have a place to sleep, it seems Rahnee and Kikyo will share a room, similar to himself and Shippo sharing.

Meanwhile as her mother finishes patches her up Kikyo looks around for that golden hair and spies her father growling at Hayek. Shaking her head in displeasure she is about to get up and say something, because she knows it is about her, she winces in pain.

Hearing that wince she hears as her father comes over.

"Inuyasha I've finished patching up Kikyo. Help her to her room to lay down will you?"

"Momma I can get there on my own..."

"No buts..." Both her parents reply in unison, eliciting a smile from the 16 year old Kikyo. The two look at one another as Inuyasha sweeps his daughter into his arms and heads into the house. She hears her Mother yelling for Rahnee to bring in their stuff as her father walks into their hut. Eventually moving a little bit further in, they come to her room and bed where Inuyasha gently places his baby girl who winces slightly.

"You all right Kikyo..."

"Yes Daddy....Daddy?"

"Hmmmm...?"

"I'm a big girl now...I can take care of myself...."

Inuyasha smiles as he sees the set of stubbornness that his daughter got in abundance from both himself and Kagome. Speaking, of which he is about to yell for her, when his son comes in to look and say hello to his sister.

"Hi Kiki..."

"Hey Brat...."

"I'm not a brat Kiki..." Timor smiles as he gives his father the cup that he is holding in his hands.

Inuyasha looks at him baffled.

"For Kiki...Momma said it should help her ease the pain a little bit, plus allow her to rest."

"I don't need it!" Kikyo looks rather crossly as her father notices the fight in her eyes. "Well Kiki...Momma said that is she has to come in here and make you take it, you won't be pleased with who she will allow to watch. She also said that if you don't believe her ask Daddy and that he knows what she is talking about it..."

Inuyasha gulps as he remembers full well what his mate is talking about and is glad that she took them off of him before they were born. His hands come to his neck out of instinct and both of his kids look at him slightly confused.

"Daddy?"

"Kikyo...."Inuyasha whirls on his daughter. "Trust me you want to drink this. "

"But Daddy I do-"

Taking the chance he immediately pours the cup into his daughter's open mouth forcing her to gulp as his hands press her nose shut gently but firmly so that she can't dislodge. Timor watching this looks at his sister and starts laughing in glee. He will never forget this day and neither will she as Kikyo gazes upon her brother with murderous intentions.

In the mean time she looks up at her father and stifles a yawn.

"That was mean....Daddy" She yawns as her gold eyes start to close and she forces them open.

"I know sweet heart I know...but believe me it is better than the alternative with your mother."

Kikyo's eyes slowly drift shut as somehow what pops into her mind is this picture of her parents younger and fighting with one another and one command she hears clearly that her mother gives causes her to smile as her father pummels face first to the ground...she can't help but whisper...."Sit Boy"

Inuyasha tenses as he hears those words out of habit. Looking curiously up at his father Timor starts demanding why and what does his Momma have over him. Inuyasha turns and bends down to stare at his son straight in the eye and simply replies....

"Pray you will never know"

As Inuyasha and Timor leave Kikyo starts to fall into a heavy slumber and finds she is dreaming of the forest which is named after her father.

Dream begins....

"What am I doing here..? The young woman ponders and then looking at her clothes she finds herself dressed in miko clothing and walking towards a village with something in her hand.

"What is this pink stone?"

Sensing an evil presence too late and trying to turn her body around, she finds that she can't. She feels the searing pain as something like sharp pierces her shoulder. Looking down now as she is all of a sudden able to move. She sees the very image of herself yelling at someone who looks like her father.

"INUYASHA YOU TRAITOR!"

"But that wasn't Daddy...even I could tell that...no life in his eyes..."

"But its something that happened in your father's past..." A voice comes from behind her. Kikyo whirls around and looks at the women in ancient armor and miko garb. The power she senses flowing from this woman is immense as she shines with a golden light. Taking a closer look at the woman Kikyo feels that she looks familiar...

"I know you..."

"Yes you do...."

"Midoriko?"

The woman smiles and nods her head. She then whirls around as if she senses something coming. Kikyo's senses pick it up as well and the chill it sends down her spine are immense. Suddenly she screams as she feels something wrapping around her neck.

"Kikyo it is an illusion remember this is your mind and dream PUSH HIM BACK!"

"Push who back!"

"Me..." Chuckles an evil voice, as a dark spirit manifests itself in her dream, it takes the form of a long dark-haired man who gazes at her with intense red eyes. "But you can not can you Kikyo...."

"Help me!" Kikyo screams as her gold eyes look over to Midoriko pleading for her.

"She can not Kikyo...she was given only one chance to warn you about me and you are still not ready to face me."

Kikyo struggles against him as Midoriko watches...her pure voice ringing through the air.

"This is your mind Kikyo. Push him out"

"I can't!"

"Yes you can...Push him out Kikyo or he will kill you and everyone that you love..."

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Kikyo's aura starts to glow pink and the man screams in a familiar roar and as he let's go he vanishes.

"I knew you could do it...."

"Who was he?"

"He is your enemy."

"I know that!"

"He is also your parents enemy, your friend's enemy...he is coming for all of you."

"WHO IS HE..."

"You know who he is Kikyo..."

Kikyo looks startled as an image of the woman from before appears again, this time she is in a cave and treating an injured man. This same man gives off the same feeling as the one who took her father's form!

She strains as she tries to listen to his words after the other woman who is practically her twin leaves.

"She helps me out of pity! She cares more for that hanyou and the preservation of the Shikon Jewel"

The man wrapped in bandages says out loud as if thinking and lost in thought. She shivers as this evil light comes to his eyes and when she bends down, there is nothing but madness. Looking up she screams as multitudes of demons appear in the dark cave recesses.

"Come demon, feast on my flesh..."

She screams as she watches the demons dive at the bandaged man and rather than scream in agony, he laughs joyfully.

"He's mad..."

"Yes he is...what set him off is that he was in love with you and the purity that you had in your soul in that life." A gentle voice tells her deep in her mind as the demons finish...but soon a light flashes brightly and she can't help but cover her eyes.

Watching as the light disappears. She screams in fear as a very familiar man appears. His long dark-hair is swirling and he emanates with an evil black aura. She hears his voice speak one last time and what he says causes her to scream....

"Onigumo I am no more. From now on I am Naraku....

A voice speaks in her mind gentle and warm and with warning.

"He comes for you Kikyo; you can not destroy his flesh to kill him, for it will just start again. To do so thoroughly you must destroy his spirit"

Dream Ends...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well now...this is the end of this part. I do hope you all enjoyed it and so therefore. You have to review okay! Review you know that little button in the corner. Push it...I know you can do it.....Well till next time one and all....See you!