InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful ❯ Warnings and News Part 1 Sango and Miroku ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Greetings one and all, I am sincerely glad that you are enjoying the story. This may be one of the few I do where Kikyo is the heroine of the story. But I am glad that you all are enjoying it. Allow me to get down to business...

Dragon Man 180...-I hope so to. I honestly don't know. By the way I just found a site that downloads episodes past 134 anyone interested? As to whether or not Sesshomaru likes his nieces and nephews...that's for me to know and you to find out....

Mystic Hanyou...-Thank you very much and I am glad that you think so. Can I keep it up? Three stories all at once so it takes me time....

Inuyasha 19912...-I'm sorry you're grounded. But I am glad that you are enjoying the story

Anyway folks I don't own Inuyasha but I do own Hayek, Timor, Rahnee, Betia, Nikia and the three fire cats.

Warnings and NewsPart 1Sango and Miroku

Having set off in three different ways, the small groups of fighters move to warn those they care about. Shippo heads towards the western lands in search of Lord Sesshomaru, other than Inuyasha and his family, Shippo is the only other demon he will allow upon his lands without any harm. The reason why Shippo goes by himself is also that with the swordsmanship Inuyasha has taught him since he was a child, his illusions shall provide him with enough protection on his journey.

Inuyasha, Kagome and their ten year old son Timor move north to set off in search of Kouga, Ayame and the demon wolf tribes. After the battle against Naraku, the two had made them honorary members and hence can see them any time they please. When Kouga had finally realized that Kagome was well and thoroughly claimed by Inuyasha whether or not eh knew at the time. Ayame had eventually wormed her way into his heart. They were mated not to long afterwards. Then the two tribes were officially united.

Kikyo, Rahnee, and Hayek made their way back towards the new school and village of Demon Slayers.

Riding upon the backs of Mirada and Tiasma, both girls chat but remain alert to the sounds around them. Idly Kikyo finds her gaze wandering back to the demon in back of her as he flies from tree to tree.

Rahnee catching the gaze arches her eyebrow and smiles.

"So Kikyo do you like him?"

"Rahnee!"

"What! It was just a question?"

Kikyo doesn't answer and just looks straight ahead, her cheeks taking on a pinkish tinge cause Rahnee to giggle in pleasure. Tiasma and Mirada as they fly over hear the conversations and just shake their heads, as if saying here we go again.

"SO YOU DO LIKE HIM!" Rahnee practically yells and is hastily shushed by Kikyo.

"Don't yell so loud Rahnee I don't want him to hear!"

Rahnee laughs with delight as Tiasma to humor her Mistress flies close to Kikyo and Mirada.

"So spill what have you done with him lately?"

"Rahnee I haven't done anything!"

"Come on you had to have spied on him or something!"

Kikyo growls at her friend and the two start bickering like sisters. Meanwhile not letting on that he is actually hearing them as he jumps from tree to tree, Hayek turns red as he reflects on Kikyo's words.

"....I don't want him to hear!"

Hayek contemplates the phrase as it runs trough his mind and sighs in confusion. "Is it that she doesn't want me to hear because she does like me or doesn't like me?" Looking up, he sits her sitting upon Mirada and smiles as she shoves her friend a little bit. Tiasma moving with Rahnee who slides some, growls a little bit as if asking when will you two grow up.

Tiasma and Mirada both look to one another as Inuyasha after everyone had gone to bed had sat and talked with the two of them for a few moments. It seems since Sango and Miroku weren't all that far from where Sesshomaru was that the girls and Hayek would stay there and Shippo would meet up with them and then the four would leave and go towards the north to join Kouga and the wolf demon tribe along with Sango, Miroku, Betia, and Kilala.

Moving towards the Slayers home village now, they witness the activity of several demons heading that way.

"Don't tell me we are too late!" Both girls shriek as Tiasma and Mirada race with Hayek hot on their heels towards the village off I the distance.

While they race to aid Rahnee's family, an Alarm is sounded across the school property from the look outs along the fences.

"What is it what's going on?" Miroku yells sleepily. He had decided to take a nap after a long session with those who wish to learn the priesthood as well as Demon slayer moves.

"Move it honey! Sango yells as her and Betia run towards Kilala and Leetah. Jumping onto the backs of the fire cats, both mother and daughter soon are launched into the air as they leap up. Miroku following his eyes sees what they are in the air for and grabs his staff and a sword to defend him. Looking around he notices various men and women coming out of their homes and grabbing their weapons as well for now what has been taught to them will truly be put to the test.

Kilala growls to her kitten that Betia rides upon and Leetah responds in kind. The Silvery gray fire cat with its two black stripes nods its head and as the first demons approaches them. Both of them start to roar in anger. The flames increasing create a giant fireball which both cats push towards the oncoming hordes. It explodes with a mighty bang and they hear various screams of pain and anger.

Both dodging claws as some demons surround them, Betia swings with her axe whip as her mother throws the giant boomerang which is her main weapon, slicing many on half. They continue to work taking out as many as they can from the air with help from Kilala and Leetah.

Meanwhile Miroku and the others down below fight in a mixture of hand to hand combat against these demons. Miroku manages to block one with his staff as he thrusts his sword through another and continues to fight. Watching how a young man is starting to get overwhelmed by two who are stronger than him he throws his sword at the demon and it finds its mark deep in the creatures back.

Still they keep coming. There are many and they need help desperately. When an arrow lands in the middle of a horde of demons upon the land and explodes with a holy light Miroku knows that allies have come. Expecting to see Kagome and Inuyasha, he is surprised when it is Kikyo and his daughter along with Hayek. Rahnee takes to the air to help her mother and sister as Kikyo and Hayek work from the ground.

As the demons continue to battle some of them freeze in terror as they recognize the young girl with the silver streak in her hair, as one who terrified them before.

"It can not be! You are supposed to be dead!"

"Guess again!" Kikyo exclaims and launches a holy arrow deep into the throngs of demons and as it explodes it purifies those it has touched. Erasing them from existence, she continues to launch one arrow after another. Looking up she sees how her friends fight in the sky. The mother and her two daughters working as a team has it well under control and so returning to the ground, she screams as Hayek doesn't realize that a demon is about to ram his claws through his back.

"HAYEK!"

Hearing her scream, he looks towards Kikyo but a moment to late. Feeling as the demon claws through his back he winces in pain and watches as Kikyo comes running towards him. The Demon as of yet doesn't see her as she grasps onto a dagger and infusing it with her miko powers she hurtles it with unerring accuracy and the demon soon is turned to dust as it is purified.

Miroku notices and runs to aid her as they defend their fallen friend who winces in pain. Kikyo then starts to glow with a pink light that Miroku has seen only once before. Aiming up with her arrow, Kikyo fires and she watches as she doesn't know how she is doing it. She watches it expand its holy light and the demons flee for the very lives as they try to escape its purity.

"How did you do that Kikyo?" The older man asks the young girl, who seems just as himself.

"I don't know."

Sango, Rahnee and a tired Betia fly down and hop off their fire demons. Mirada joining her Mistress as she was protecting her back as she ran towards Hayek joins them. All four returning to their kitten forms, they look curiously at the young woman. Rahnee realizing Kikyo only wishes to tend to Hayek right now pulls her parents away.

She tells them everything about what happened on the way to Inuyasha's.

"Are you sure he said Goshinki?" Miroku repeats.

"Yes Father." Rahnee replies and she sees the worry upon her parents faces. Soon this horrible wind erupts from her father's hand and he screams as he clenches his hand away from everyone and towards the fleeing demons. Standing behind him the wind tunnel re-emerges from his hand and begins to suck in all the returning monsters.

Screaming for fear of losing the man she has loved, Sango runs to the house to go and fetch something and then runs to Kikyo with a silent plea in her eyes.

"Please I need you to bless this!"

"What? Why?"

"Just please I need you to do it!" Sango screams as the demons are gone, sucked into the wind tunnel that has once again erupted from Miroku's hand. Rahnee and Betia back up from their father as he screams for them to run away. Kikyo nods her head as somehow she knows why now. Whispering a soft chant, the beads start to glow with a pink light and are soon returning to normal. Running towards her husband, Sango manages to wrap the cloth and beads around his hand. The wind stopped for now, Miroku sags against her.

"I thought it was over...but he's back now...He's back...Naraku's BACK!"

"We are too late...Kikyo." Rahnee cries softly as her father looks at his hand with fear and loathing. Sango sobs against him, but both know their only comfort is that Rahnee and Betia will not be affected due to the fact that they are girls.

"What is that thing Rahnee?" Betia asks confused.

"It is a wind tunnel Betia." Kikyo responds. Her parents had told her everything the night before. About Miroku's wind tunnel, Kohaku's death, and the woman she was named for sacrifice in the end.

"How do you know?" Rahnee looks to her friend curiously. "Momma and Daddy told me before we left and your parents should have told the both of you. It seems Naraku is taking his revenge upon us. The ultimate revenge for your father and mother as well the two of you is to return the curse of the wind tunnel to Miroku. Unless we find a way to permanently kill not only his flesh this time, but his spirit your father will die from being sucked in by his own hand."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

This part is done...next one up will be Shippo as he journeys to the home of Sesshomaru until then do remember review review and review