InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful ❯ Warnings and News Part 3 Kouga and Ayame ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It's me again everyone how are you all doing? I am doing pretty good am enjoying a leisurely couple of days off and decided to play Final Fantasy VIII for a while. Well anyhow am taking a break from it right now and am seeing if you all would like another update. That and if anyone is interested in the movie Hidalgo I would definitely recommend it.

Dragon Man 180...- Yes, despite all that she has done, do you think the others would have forgiven her. You and I both know better. They would not. So Sesshomaru for close to twenty years had no contact with his brother or allies during that final battle. Yes Rin as a Nanny for his son. You know I never thought about that either...a romantic development for Rin and Calto....hmmmmm....I think you just made this story longer.....heh

miko no tsuki...-Me to...but this much I will tell you she does have a role to play later.

Inuyasha 19912...-You think they act a like? I kind of do and I kind of don't. Sesshomaru has a tendency to be open about his plans and cool about anything else especially his emotions. Kagura is the reverse of him I think. She is secretive about plans, but honestly open about her feelings towards certain things. I think they are the yin and yang of one another. They clash often yes...but I think maybe it is because as you said they like one another.

anime is da bomb...-I thank you and I shall

ktgurl...-Thank you kindly I am glad that you like it

well before I forget I don't own Inuyasha, bit I do own Timor, Hayek, Betia, Rahnee, and Calto as well as the three fire cats Leetah, Mirada, and Tiasma

Warnings and News Part three Kouga and Ayame

Crossing into the mountains Inuyasha stands high upon a cliff top. His silver hair flying in the wind, he sniffs the air as if testing for something.

"Do you sense anything yet Daddy?" Timor asks as he looks up into his father's gold gaze. Seeing as how his father shakes his head, he turns and heads back down towards his mother. Smiling at her effervescent warmth, he takes in the bowl of ramen that she has place in front of him.

"Thanks Momma!"

"You're welcome..." Kagome replies and then looks up into gold eyes that cause her to chuckle as she moves the bowl in her hand up and down and to the sides.

Following what he considers to be the food of the gods. Inuyasha resists the urge to snatch the bowl out of his mate's hands. Smiling softly as she can hear a faint kind of whimper coming from her mate's throat and his ears drooping slightly, Kagome just shakes her head and hands him the bowl.

"Hungry?"

Not taking the time to answer her as he is to busy slurping the noodles into his mouth. Inuyasha just nods his head and continues to eat even faster. Watching as the two eat Kagome just shakes her head. A long time ago, she once tried to teach her mate and her youngest some basic manners when it came to food. The most she has been able to get them to do was to ask and to be patient as it cooks. Eating her own noodles quietly as they Father and son chow on theirs, she smiles.

"Is there any more Momma?" Timor asks.

"Yes there is sweetie, but if we want to have them another day we are going to have to save what we have okay?"

Timor nods his head reluctantly as does Inuyasha and Kagome can't help but smile how much alike father and son are.

"Help me clean up Timor and then we will be on our way again."

"But Momma...."

"No buts, your father is scouting up ahead to make sure nothing is coming and also to see if he can sniff out Kouga."

"No he hasn't...?

Timor turns around and notices how his father has deftly got himself out of it and is currently flying through the trees. Sighing as he helps his mother clean up, he begins to grumble about the injustices of being a kid. Watching and listening to her son mutter about a few things, she is about to remind him of the bright side when she stills.

Noticing how his mother has all of a sudden stopped, he turns around and looks at her. All of a sudden frightened at the face she bestows, He flexes his claws reflexively as a dark haired boy about his age appears in front of him.

"Who are you?" Timor asks and looks at the boy with his dark hair and red eyes. The boy just smiles and tilts his head to a side. Kagome screams in agony as she buckles down in pain.

"MOMMA!" Timor screams as she seems to writhe on the ground. "What did you do?"

He turns to the child who starts to glow with a black aura. Despite the pain and agony going through her body, Kagome opens her eyes as Timor prepares to attack.

"Timor...give me your hand...."

"Momma?"

"Just trust me son...GIVE ME YOUR HAND!"

Offering his mother his hand Kagome looks at the little boy surrounded by the black aura and starts to glow with a pink one of her own. It becomes brighter and brighter as Timor starts to radiate with one as well.

"So you activated the blood in him..."

"Yes....because Inuyasha's blood runs deep in both my son and daughter you can harm them" Kagome replies groaning as she fights to breathe. "My blood is just as strong as Inuyasha's Naraku."

"So you recognized me despite the child's body...."

"I would recognize your malevolence anywhere!"

"I will destroy you and Inuyasha as well as your precious daughter." The child says with a voice that is much too old for its body. Timor hearing the threats against him and his family growls and clutches his mother's hands and draws the blood from his own.

"BLADES OF BLOOD!" The ten year old screams and watches as the mixture of the blood heads towards the child with accuracy. But both he and his mother are startled as a red-headed woman seems to jump in front of them and put a barrier that causes the power to dissipate.

"Just as you have your protection have mine...." The child chuckles and soon is gone. But as he disappears he leaves one last parting shot... "Take care of your mother kid...she doesn't have much longer..."

"MOMMA?!!"

Timor whirls around and watches as Kagome starts to spasm and fight to breathe. Looking towards her son as she lets go of him, Kagome gestures for him to run. "Go....Go and get your father...tell him Naraku just showed himself....and that he has help this time."

"Yes Momma!" Timor cries and takes off screaming for his father, who is on his way back. As he was scouting he had found traces of the wolf tribe and knew there had been a battle. He was on his way back because in the process of sniffing out, the direction of where they had gone Ginta had returned to finish burying the last of the dead. Seeing Inuyasha he runs towards the hanyou and tells him everything and that Kouga and Ayame as well as the other members of the wolf tribe were all right. Relaying to Ginta that he must speak with their leader, Ginta nods his head and points him in the right direction, towards a forested valley in between two mountains.

Racing back to collect his mate and son is when he hears his son's screams.

"DADDY!!!"

Fear starts to enter his heart as Inuyasha sniffs and smells blood. Flying through the trees almost as he jumps from branch to branch, he reaches his son who is relieved to see him.

"What is it pup?"

"It's Momma...that boy did something to Momma! She's sick...very sick!" Timor says shaking as his father start to glow red almost in the eyes. Running with his son hot on his heels, Inuyasha approaches their small resting site and finds Kagome passed out and her flesh hot to the touch.

Coming to as she feels herself being lifted, Kagome opens her dark eyes tiredly and looks into her mates gold ones.

"I don't feel so good...."

"Hush Kagome....Kouga, Ayame and the others are near...." Inuyasha replies as he gestures for his son to their supplies. Holding his mate close to his body, Inuyasha runs as fast as he can with his son right behind him.

"That's good...Inuyasha. Is Timor....?"

"He's safe Kagome; he's right behind us...."

Running towards the valley, both Inuyasha and Timor carry their precious burden into the den and safety of the wolf tribe. Watching as Ayame appears with a tired look about her, she gasps as Kagome seems to be sick.

"Not you as well!" She cries out and runs over to check her friend. Long has Ayame forgiven Kagome for Kouga's inability to keep his promise for so long. They had become fast friends and the wolf leaders as well as Miroku and Sango were asked to be the godparents for both Kikyo and Timor should anything happen.

Gesturing for Inuyasha to follow her, Ayame heads towards a cave where, a couple of wolves nod their head. Recognizing a fellow brother in all but blood, they allow him through into their chief's layer.

"Where's Kouga and where are you taking me?" Inuyasha asks.

Ayame shakes her head and just simply gestures for him to follow her. Walking deeper into the cave, they begin to come upon some light and Inuyasha looks shocked as does a very sick Kouga.

"If it isn't dog turd....come to kill me?"

Inuyasha is about to retort when Ayame glares at her mate. "Kouga...its Kagome...whatever is affecting you...has got her as well."

Kouga struggles to stand up but Ayame pushes him down. "She is fine right now." Turning to Inuyasha she gestures for him to put Kagome oh the bed of furs next to Kouga and the others.

"What's happening?" Inuyasha looks as the wolves seem to be falling sick. The cave allows them some coolness as the open air from the natural skylight above filters the sickly stench. Holding onto his father as he tries not to get sick, his eyes never leaving his mother's face., Timor starts to shake a little from fear.

Ayame tells him about the child that mysteriously appeared in their den one day and smiled as he released a black mist into the air. Many of the wolves had breathed it in and started to scream in pain and agony. Those who didn't get sick have been trying to gather herbs and medicines to help ease their loved ones. But with many of their fighters incapacitated it has been hard for demons that were once cowed by the strength of the tribe. Now encroaches upon their lands in search of destroying them all.

"What is that you came to warn us about....?" Ayame asks tiredly.

"We know who is causing the sickness."

"Who...?"

"Naraku...he wishes to destroy us all."

Ayame looks angry and is about to go into denial when Kagome struggles to sit up, Rushing to her side Timor and Inuyasha shake their heads.... "Don't get up"

"I must...Ayame...they are telling the truth...somehow Naraku has been reborn and now he wishes to finish what he started so long ago... His revenge upon us is falling into place. He kills me and Inuyasha he knows will go on a rampage. But the fact that so many of your tribe mates fought against him, he wishes genocide upon you and Kouga."

"Genocide?"

"It's a term from...from my world." Kagome breathes heavily. Inuyasha is handed a cool cloth to wipe around his mate's face. "It means the entire extinction of you and your people."

Ayame looks sad, but somehow looking into Kagome's eyes she knows it is the truth. "Rest here then my friends, Inuyasha Timor with your help maybe we can gather enough herbs to prolong their life until we figure out what to do. I will not allow my people to become as you put it Kagome extinct."

Nodding his head Inuyasha stands to get up. Timor is about to follow, but Inuyasha shakes his head. "Stay here and protect your mother and the others. They will need you more."

"Yes Father..."

Following the red head out Inuyasha stops her for but a moment. "Just so you know the others will be coming soon"

"All right...I shall tell the outer sentries to be on the look out and to direct them here."

"Thank you" Inuyasha replies. "Now let's get some medicine!"

The two run off into the forest to hopefully gather what they need to ease some of the suffering from their loved ones.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

That's the end of this part....Now you know the perfect revenge of Naraku's....Give Miroku back his wind tunnel....Kill Sesshomaru's mate who was once his servant...commit genocide on the wolf tribes...and drive Inuyasha mad with grief by making him watch as Sesshomaru does. The ones they love slowly die a painful death. The story continues so don't forget to REVIEW!