InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful ❯ Earning her forgiveness ( Chapter 51 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I'm glad you all enjoyed it. Relieved look now that no one is pointing sharp objects at her...I guess I better continue huh....

Rayne Aqua...-That's good and I am glad that you are enjoying it, and as to Gabriel...well it was always just because I liked the name. No you are not the most annoying...smiles...that is reserved for someone else who I had banned from ever reviewing on any of my stories again.

inu-fanforever...-an earlier incarnation of Naraku's was a child. The child was spared and taken to Sesshomaru and Kagura....and you better believe the battle will be

Dragon Man 180...-Must resist...must resist chibi.....chanting and then runs over and gives him oodles of hugs

Kikyo 2713...-Thank you very much...giggles

InuyashaGirlie...-Yep, she does, and yep she did....my mom just did one of those sneezes that hurt and at the time she rammed her foot really good in the wall and it broke right between her big and little toe...me I had a split knee from simply tripping over my feet and falling down a hill....have 15 stitches in my wrist from falling with a glass bottle in my right hand that smashed on impact.....When I klutz out...I have a tendency to hurt myself...and I get it from her

Sesshomaru4eva203...-Thank you and I am glad that you are enjoying it

Mystic Hanyou...-Don't worry someone emailed me with a few ideas for those two...heh...heh...

Some of you have been wondering about who is with who....this is what will eventually happen

Kagome and Inuyasha of course, Kouga and Ayame, Miroku and Sango most definitely, Kagura and Sesshomaru and as to their children and friends....

1. Kikyo and Hayek 2. Shippo and Rahnee 3. Calto and Rin 4. Betia and Timor for they will grow up...think epilogue which I will be doing....4. Kanna and wolf twin 5. Inocencia and wolf twin

I bet you are wondering why a pair of serious young women, will want anything to do with the two clowns and fights that are the wolf twins...well Opposites attract...heh...but I won't tell which one is with which....

Anyway folks I don't own Inuyasha, but I do own everyone else in the story...heh...heh...heh....by the way ratings might change again...don't know if I will though...someone gave me an idea for some prime Kikyo and Hayek moments.....might do it ...might not...don't know yet....

Chapter 51

Earning her forgiveness....

Kikyo watches and waits. Having no way out right now due to her high precarious position, she continues to pace and look outside, towards the area that up to a few moments ago was loud and noisy. Reaching deep into her pocket, she pulls out something her mother gave her, just in case she ever really needed to use it.

"Momma gave these to me to help control Daddy's temper when he refuses to listen....but Hayek...."

Debating the said beads that she twirls around her finger, she remembers what her mother told her.

Flashback...

"Momma....?"

"Yes honey?" Kagome replies, her belly round and pregnant with her second child.

"Why does Daddy flinch every time you threaten him with beads?"

Kagome giggles softly and her daughter looks up at her strangely as she watches her mother confused.

"Momma?"

"I'm all right pumpkin...come sit next to Momma and I will tell you the story of how me and your father first met...."

Flashback ends....

Smiling softly with laughter, she goes quiet as she turns around and finds a pair of red eyes looking at her.

"MINE!" Hayek in his demon form glares at her as he pulls her close to him. Kikyo grows nervous as she feels him sniffing around her neck. She feels the very slight hairs lift with each breath he takes.

"Mine...!"

"Yes...yours Hayek..." She replies quietly.

"Safe...you...you and other safe...."

"Other safe?" Kikyo questions with a hopeful look. "You mean Daddy is all right?"

The demon Hayek, nods his head as he starts to nuzzle her hair with his cheek as if rubbing his scent onto her.

"Oh my god is he doing what I think he is doing?" Kikyo looks in surprise as this is almost the start of a mating ritual. Thinking fast, she holds the beads out and starts praying with all her power. Hearing her words, Hayek thrusts her away as she starts to fluctuate with power.

"I hope you forgive me when you return to normal..." She whispers as the beads fly out of her and around his neck as they did before according to her mother. "Remember should you use the beads, all you have to do is say `Sit' and your father will go down. It might be the only way if he goes demon to save him should Miroku not be there."

Hoping and hoping that Hayek forgives her, she yells loud and clear so that she can bring him back.

"SIT!"

The beads flash with a holy light and despite all the spells of the mikos and priests that he has resisted before. Hayek goes down with a loud and resounding crash. The demon in him growls as it wears off and he struggles to get up, only to be sat again and again.

Finally after about fifteen minutes, Kikyo is relieved as Hayek looks up at her slightly confused and his eyes a beautiful forest green.

"What happened?" Hayek mutters and as he gets up, he looks at the beads around his neck, and having heard the story from Inuyasha, a year after he joined them, he whirls on the young woman with anger.

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?" He's gesturing to around his neck, the prayer beads glowing with their soft white light, as he struggles to take them off to no avail.

"You were about to..." She mutters something under her breath and Hayek strains to listen.

"About to what?"

Muttering again, Hayek gets even angrier as they simply stare at one another, his green meeting her gold. He gulps as he sees the stubborn temper and disposition of her father gazing at him through her eyes.

"About to what WOMAN?"

Bristling at the woman remark, Kikyo looks at him with a deadly little smile. "YOU WERE INITIATING THE MATING RITUAL YOU IDIOT NOW SIT!"

Hayek goes crashing down to the ground with the strength of her yell. Muttering a few things under his breath, he looks up into her angry gold eyes and stares at her.

"I was?"

"Yes you were...now take me back to my father..."

Looking momentarily confused and the thoughtful, for he now knows where he must go, he reluctantly looks at her and like Inuyasha had done so many times before, he braces himself.

"No..."

Taken aback by his answer, Kikyo begins to broil with rage and soon she is screaming mad at the top of her lungs.

"WHY YOU BASTARD! TAKE ME BACK!" She yells as she comes at him and as much as he wants to fight back, by taking her into his arms. He doesn't. The pain and rage in her eyes is spectacular as little flashes of red come forth. Not enough for her to lose control, but enough for her to hurt.

He goes back into the wall as her right hand connects with his face. Wincing with pain, he takes another and another hit, until she starts screaming again.

"WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT BACK? WHY!"

Pummeling him with her fists as he now feels it is the time to restrain her, she struggles against his form, with all the strength she can muster. Forcing him back against the wall, her dark hair, flying madly as the braids smack his tender flesh, wincing in return, he is amazed as he sees a red fire cat with eyes that glow a demon rage. Noticing how Mirada is about to attack, he looks deep into the cat showing no fear and explaining his actions in such a way that she can understand.

Relaxing and mewing in response as she transforms back into her smaller form, Mirada makes a gesture that she understands, and that as he talks with her friend and Mistress, she will keep watch.

Meanwhile Kikyo watches and looks at Hayek, with incredulity. "What did you do?"

"What do mean?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" She yells as she starts to struggle against him even more. His arms wrapping around her tighter, he winces as once again she finds a sensitive spot, and then whirling her around so fast that she doesn't know what hit her, he silences her raving with a kiss, that claims her voice.

"I simply explained to her my side of the story and everything." Hayek whispers as he parts from her lips. A soft cry of protest erupting from Kikyo's as Mirada looks on impassively. The cat though reacts with surprise for as Hayek lets her go, Kikyo erupts into a furious volley of sits.

"Sit...How dare you...Sit...after kissing her? Sit! That witch!"

Hayek growls and then before she lets loose another one, he pounces on her and his eyes once again or red. The demon in him growling and possessive as the two halves of him seem to merge and she struggles. "SHE ISN'T YOU!"

Startled by the admission of him in his demon form, Kikyo is surprised as his eyes return to their green aura and he looks confused. "It happened again?"

"Yes...."

"Did I hurt you?"

"No...."

Looking to Mirada, who just looks away, Kikyo looks up at his green eyes.

"Why did you do it...why did you kiss her?"

"Why did I kiss her...she actually kissed me."

"Still...why did you let her?"

"I didn't intend to. It just happened; I never intended to hurt you."

Kikyo gazes at him and whispers softly. "You did...."

"I'm sorry"

"I know....I forgave you a long time ago...."

"Then why...."

"Forgive I have Hayek...but I haven't forgotten."

"What will it take for you to trust me again?" He voices painfully as he resists the urge to say the other. "...to love me again"

"I don't know Hayek...I don't know"

She walks towards Mirada, who purrs as her Mistress starts to nuzzle her fur. As she does so, the light shines on the black and silver of her hair, giving her an ethereal glow.

"If it takes forever Kikyo I will win your heart back...I will"

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 88888888

Not to shabby if I say so myself. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed and don't forget to read and review!