InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bed Time Story ❯ Getting her to sleep ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I unfortuanetly do not own Inuyasha....I am merely writing to entertain myself, and hopefully the readers. ^-^

Story Time
Chapter 1 - Getting her to sleep

"I want a story," pouts a little girl who was desperatly trying to put off being put to sleep. She was pushed back into a laying position. Two feminine hands covered the little girl with her blanket.

"I'll tell you a story if you promise to go to sleep," the lady with the feminine hands said as she sat down on the edge of the bed. She had dark hair that was thick and wavy. It fell down to her mid back while she had it up in a ponytail. That is how se had it now so it would be out of her face.

"I promise Saika, I will fo to sleep once you tell me a story." She clapped her hands in joy while her brown eyes sparkled to show her happiness at recieving a bed time story. The young woman then smoothed back the little girls curly hair.

"Did you know that there use to be demon?" The litthe girl replies with a shake of her head meaning no. "Well there was, of all kinds. There were dog demon, fox demon, birds, cats, shadow demons, lions and elemental demon. Any type you could think of, they most likely existed."

"What about elephant. Were there elephant demons too!"

"Well there could have been. But it was a long time ago, when we didn't have all the big, big cities. There were just a bunch of small villages and forest. Well demon and humans didn't get along too good with each other most of the time. So they didn't really bother each other." Saika looked over at the litthe girl and saw she was eagerly listening. "The demons had the land divided into four sections. The North, East, South, and West. Each section had a different ruler, and each had a different way of choosing a ruler. They only chose new lords when one ruler died and didn't have an heir to take over. That really didn't happen too often though. Lords always wanted the land to stay within his family. The was one Lord who was a white dog demon"

"What lands did this Lord rule Saika?" The young lady looked at the young girl who was waiting for an answer,

"Right, I was getting there Yuuka. You should be a little more patient." The girl giggled and said and okay. "Well he was the Lord of the Western Lands. He had a mate but she soon died after having her son. Before she passed away though they named the little boy Sesshomaru. After several centuries Sesshomaru went from an adorable pup to a young bo to a handsome young man. At that time his father took a new mate. Sesshomaru didn't like his fathers choice because she was a human woman. They had a son together and called him Inuyasha. Sesshomaru didn't like Inuyasha because he was only a half demon. His demon blood was diluted by himan blood. Inuyasha and his mother wentto live in the village she grew up in. Inuyasha was looked down on for bein a half demon. Other demons and humans called him a half breed all the time. His father died trying to protect his mate while Inuyasha was still young. His mother died but no one really knows the cause. After she died he wandered around the lands growing up rough and trying to take car of himself. He eventually fell in love with a miko named Kikyo that was protecting the Shikon no Tama. She wante him to use the jewel to becom a full demon, but he wanted to become a full fledged demon. Another demon y the name of Naraku ended up tearing the two apart. He made Kikyo think that Inuyasha decieved her so she pinned Inuyasha to a tree in a deep slumber that he wasn't suppose to awaken from. Another young miko one day came along the slumbering half demon. He awoke once he sensed her because he thought her to be Kikyo, but shortly found out that she was the reincarnation of the woman who pinned him there. The young miko named Kagome was able to release him from the tree." The young lade loooked over to see the young girl desperatly trying to stay awake.

"Go to sleep Yuuka. I'll tell you more tomorow night." Yuuka immediately jerked herself straight in an attempt to stay awake.

"No Saika, I want to hear more." She cried pleadingly.

"But your barely awake, if you are good tomorow I'll let you stay up later listening to more of the story." Saika wathed the little girl pout and argue for a few more minutes before giving in. She then tucked Yuuka in to bed and kissed her on the forehead.

"Good night Yuuka."

"Sweet dreams Saika," was the reply. The young lady then walked to the door. She looked baack once more to see the girl peacefully sleeping clutching a stuffed elephant. She turned the light off, walked out of the room, and shut the door for the night. She sighed. 'Tomorow night is just going to be worse getting her to go to sleep.' She then walked off to her room to get sleep for the upcoming story telling she just promised.

~~~
....
...
.....
...
Hiei: This is where your suppose to tell them to read and review. baka.

Kurama: Hiei don't be rude, she doesn't have to say it if she doens't want to.

Me: (just watches)...O.o i guess you could tell me how you liked it ^-^ !....or disliked it -_- .

See ya soon!