InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bed Time Story ❯ The Wish ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha...(or the two Yu Yu Hakusho characters at the bottom. They just live in my room ^-^). I merely write this to keep myself entertained...
Story Time
Chapter 2 - The Wish

"Come on Saika, let's go get ready for bed." Yuuka said joyfully. She was trying to drag the young lady to her room.

"Why are you so eager to go to bed?" Saika asked innocently.

"Story! I want to hear more of the story." Saika looked around. It wasn't even getting dark out side. That only means that she is expecting a lot of story time tonight.

"Okay, okay. Let's go get ready."

The two finally made it into Yuuka's room. On the right side of the room was the closet and a dresser with a t.v. on top. A dvd player was next to the t.v. with a bunch of Disney movies next to it. Thefemales walked to the dresser and the little seven year old started to undress while the eighteen year old went through the second from the last drawer in the dresser for pajamas for Yuuka to put on. She decided on a purple pants and tank top set, and helped her put them on. Once she had Yuuka dressed for bed the girl ran and jumped on her bed and watched Saika patiently.

"Would you like you window open until it starts to cool off?"

"Yea, sure." Saika walked over towards the window and pushed the curtains to the side. Looking out the window you can see the while city below. Past the city was a big man made lake. During the night when there aren't any clouds out it is beautiful when you look at the lake ans see the reflection from the stars. On the other side of the large house is mountains. Some of the mountain peaks looked as if they were trying to reach heaven.

Saika pushed the window up then tied the curtains to the side to let the nice breeze blow in and lightly ruffle their hair. She then walked back and sat doenon the bed.

"Well, where did we leave off last night?" She asked.

"Oh. Um. Kagome released Inuyasha from the tree." Yuuka thenn moved the pillows and leaned back agaisnt the headboard of her bed.

"Right! So once Kagome and Inuyasha resolved some conflict that happened right away, the Shikon no Tama ended up being shattered and spread out all over the lands. The jewel had been inside Kagome's chest, she was the new born protector of it since Kikyouu had died and had the jewel burnt with her. Well her and Inuyasha went three years searching to complete the jewel. They had made many friends and enemies along the way. Kagome loved Inuyasha, but after he kept chasing after Kikyou, whom a witch brought back to life (sort of) taking a part of Kagome's soul, Kagome learned to love him like an elder brother. They eventually had the big battle with Naraku, which they won, but with a lot of severe injuries. Kagome had the complete Shikon jewel purified. The only thing she had left to do was make a wish."

"What did she wish for? Did she wish for Inuyasha to love her like she loved him? Oo! Or did she wish to be a demon like them and stay with them forever?" Yuuka squealed the questions.

"No. She had to make a selfless and pure wish on the jewel so the power of it will cease to exist. She thought of what to wish for for many days. She finally came up with the perfect wish. So the whole group gathered around a well."

"Why a well Saika?"

"Well, she was from the future. The well had a time rip in it that allowed her to travel to that time and back to her home again. Everyone was there. Sango was a demon exterminator. She caiired a huge boomerang on her back that was made out of demon bones. She has a small fire cat demon with her that was her "pet". Her "pet" was named Kirara. When they were in battle Kirara would transform into a larger form that could carry Sango on in the air or when they traveled. She has to revenge on Naraku for her brother. Naraky was using her brother as a tool in his battles.

"Miroku was a moonk whom had a "cursed hand" as he put it. It wouldn't stay away from any femal that was nearby. He had an air void on his right palm that he covered with prayer beads. If Naraku stayed alive then the air void would eventually grow larger and end up sucking him along with any thing near by into it. Sango and Miroku were totally in love. They just didn't wan to admit it to one another.

"Then there was Shippo. He was an adorable fox demon kit. He had burnt orange hair that he kept tied up with a ribbon. He had a fluffy tail that matches his hair color. He was still young when his father was killed. He came to be like Kagome's adopted child after he tried to steal the jewel shards that Kagome and Inuyasha had gathered.

"Lord Sesshomaru was there also. He had helped with the final battle and only stayed because his young human ward Rin wanted to stay longer with Kagome. She wanted to stay until the wish was made. The Lords retainer was also there. The ugle toad had flower garlands around his neck. Obviously the doing of Rin and Shippo.

"Kikyou and Inuyasha was standing off to the side.

~*~*~*~*~*~* The actual scene - Kagome's POV

Sitting there looking at all my friends made me smile. I had no idea how the wish would effect all these wonderful people. 'Gosh, these people are my life. What happens if this wish does something wrong.' She thought.

Everyone was watching her, patiently waiting for her to make her wish. She looked at everyone one more time, but let her eyes rest on Sesshomaru. She had spent quite a bit of time with him since he started to travel with the rest of the group. She was the only one to attempt to get close to him. Sesshomaru had finnaly given in and conversed with her at times when he thought the others weren't really paying attention. She was starting to appreciate him being around. He had usually kept fights from starting by setting a quick pace while they traveled. Most of the time she had walked by his side during the fast paced travelling to let the two "couples" have their time together. Sesshomaru looked back at her then and she smiled lightly. He nodded back, encouraging her to make her wish in his own way.

"Okay. I'm going to make the wish. After this the jewels power won't exist." Tears were welling up in her eyes. "I'm going to say good bye and I love you all just incase it sends me back to my own time. She looked at her friends as they all replies in their own kind of way. She then closed her eyes and focused on the jewel and the power within it.

She opened her eyes and say the apparition of Midoriko. She looked absolutely beautiful with her miko armor on. Her long hair was hanging loosely down her back. She walked over and stood in fron of Kagome a few feet away.

"I'm assuming you desire to made the wish now."

~*~*~*~*~*~* Around 10 minutes later

Kagome opened her eyes to see everyone looking at Kikyou and Rin. Kikyou was now a half demon from the looks of her. Her hair now had silver streaks running down it, and she had pointy, furry black ears on top of her head. Her hands now adorned long sharp claws that were just dull fingernails only minutes before. At that time a soft looking pink soul floated out of her body. It stayed floating in the middle of the group for a few seconds. Then the pinkish soul shot into Kagome's body where it belonged.

Looking over at Rin, she had undergone somewhat the same change. She had silver hair that was still short. You could see the pointed ears protruding from her hair. Her claws were longer and sharper than Kikyou's. Instead of becoming a half demon like Kikyou and Inuyasha, she was now a full demon. She ran to Sesshomaru and looked up at his face.

"Look Sesshomaru! Rin is a demon like you. Does that mean Rin won't have to stay with Jaken when you go off?" She askes hopefully. Sesshomary looked at her quietly before answering.

"Eventually, when you have trianed. This Sesshomaru won't take you inless you train hard enough."

"Okay. Rin will train hard!" She grinned a toothy grin and ran to Shippo.

"Mom, what did you wish for?" Shippo asked when his curiosity got the better of him. Kagome looked at him and smiled.

"Simple. I just wished for everyone who was affected by Naraku to find happiness." She then walked over and sat by Shippo and Rin. After about five minutes Kikyou and Inuyasha walked off to go see Kaede. Kagome was sitting with Rin and Shippo in her lap. A squeal brought her out of the story she was telling the two. She looked over and saw Sango hugging and kissing her brother Kohaku. Eventually, Miroku, Sango, Kohaku, and Shippo went bact to the village to eat and settle down for the night. Sesshomaru then walked over and sat next to Kagome.

"We are going to leave in a little while. What are you going to do?" Sesshomary asked calmly. Kagome then looked up at him before looking back to the now sleeping Rin.

"I guess I'm going to get my stuff and go home. I have no other reason to stay in this time," was the quiet reply.

"I will walk with you to get your stuff then walk back with you to the well. Is that okay with you?" He asked while looking at the sky.

"That would be nice Sesshomaru." He then picked Rin up and laid her on the ground next to Jaken. He told the toad to watch her and something about nothing happening to her and death. Then they started to make their trek back to the village. Once they walked into Kaede's hit she told everyone that she was going to go home. After another hour of them all crying and saying they will miss her, her and Sesshomaru finally left to walk back to the well. Once there she drpped her almost empty bag down next to the well. She then turned around and started crying.

"Oh my god. I'm going to miss everyone. I'll miss being attacked by demons and being surrounded by my friends." She then looked at Sesshomaru who was standing just a few feet away. She then looked closer at his eyes. 'Is he feeling sorry for me. I could have sworn I say it in his eyes.' She wiped her face of the tears because she knew dog demons were very sensitive when it came to smells, and Inuyasha had always complained about her crying. At that moment she took one of the biggest risks ever.

Kagome then ran and wrapped her arms around Sesshomaru. "I'll miss you, too, ya know." She felt him stiffen and feared for her life, but she then felt his arms (he got his arm back when she made the wish) wrap around her waist, and lay his head on top of hers.

"This Sesshomary will miss you, too, Miko." She then pulled away and walked over to the well. She picked up her bag, and climbed over the well. She sat for a minute on the side.

"Well here I go. Home sweet home!" She jumped in leaving all her friends behind. Never to return.

~*~*~*~*~*~* With Saika and Yuuka

"So she just went home and never went back." Yuuka complained

"I'm not going to tell you tonight. We will continue it tomorow night." Saika then tucked Yuuka in and walked to the door. "Good ni-".

"But I'm not tired Saika!"

"Yea but I can't tell you too much in one night. So we will continue it tomorow night." The little girl reluctantly said good night.

"Good night." And she walked out of the room turning off the lights.

~~~
Me: Whew...its hard work typing this. Is so much easier when im writing it in my spiral.

Kurama: Why is it hard work?

Hiei: She's a female...what do you expect baka fox!

Me: Hey watch it short stuff!!

Hiei: You better shut up before your head goes flying in a different direction than your body.

Kurama: (through the yelling and bickering) So people thanks for reading hopefully you leave comments!!

Me: Hey get back bere with my spiral!!! The story is in there.

Hiei: You'll have to catch me to get it. But i doubt thats gonna happen baka ningen onna!!

Kurama: BYE PEOPLE!! (turns meh laptop off)