InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Before I Fall In Love ❯ Cousin ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer! I do not own InuYasha!!!

A/N: Thank you guys for the great reviews! I'm sooooo glad you guys are liking the story. And I'll try to put more Sesshomaru I it k.

Before I Fall In Love

Chapter 7

Cousin…

*********

Kagome woke up when she felt warm arms hugging her. She looked up and saw the person she least expected it to be.

"I-InuYasha…"

"Kagome… I'm Sorry…" Inu whispered out.

"What?" Kagome face began to turn as red as a tomato.

InuYasha woke up when he heard the girl gasped. "Kagome what's wrong!"

"I-InuYasha…"

He then realized that he was holding Kagome in his arms.

"W-what? How did this happen?" He let go of the girl in his arms.

Kagome got off the bed and was to embarrass to look at him in the eyes. Then they heard a knock on the door.

"InuYasha my man, are you there?" he looked in.

"M-miroku?"

"Ah! I see my cousin has finally got to the stage of being a man."

"What? Hell no! Your fucken wrong! This ain't my women!"

Kagome looked strangely at InuYasha.

"InuYasha, who's this?" she asked.

"Hello my lovely!" Miroku went up to her and grabbed her hands, "Well you do me the honor in bearing my child?"

"W-what?"

"Hands off of her you fucken pervert!" Inu took Kagome away from Miroku.

"Oh no! She's already taken! And of all the people, it's InuYasha!"

"Hey shut the hell up! Kagome this is my fucken perverted cousin Miroku."

"Allow me to introduce myself… My sweet Kagome, I am Miroku."

"M-Miroku?" she said confusedly, "Well he can't be all that bad, if he has such good taste."

"Hey! Snap out of it!" Inu yelled, "What the hell do you want Miroku?"

"I came by to tell you that Kikyo was married."

"Kikyo… so I see," Inu whispered.

"Kikyo! You mean the Kikyo, that Inu loved?" Kagome asked.

"So you heard of her also. I wonder, does Inu always tell his girlfriend about his Kikyo?"

"G-girlfriend…" Kagome began to blush.

"You mean you guys aren't a couple?" Miroku asked.

"Well… no, why would be?" she said embarrassedly.

"Hello! You guys slept in the same room! And now you say you ain't no couple!"

"Well… it's a long story," Kagome said.

So Kagome began to tell about the project, her dream, and how Inu saved her from Maten. All Inu was doing was sulking down, thinking about Kikyo.

**************

"HEY INUYASHA! Snap out of it! Besides Kikyo wasn't your type! I think Kagome would make a better match with you," Miroku said to get his attention.

"Hell No!" Inu shouted.

'What! How dare he! Like I like Inuyasha anyways!' Kagome thought.

"So she can be mine?" Miroku asked.

"Fuck off! Kagome doesn't belong to anyone!"

'So does he really care about me?' she thought again.

"I see, you like her, but won't admit it. On no wait! What if you want her because she looks like Kikyo!"

"Miroku! Shut Up!" Inu was getting piss off. 'No way will I tell her I like her! S-she's a human…Besides what if she leaves me like Kikyo did?'

"So Miroku. Do you have a girlfriend?" Kagome asked.

"Of course I do-"

"Not!" Inu finished the sentence for him.

"Well I have a friend who lives in the US, call Sango. She's moving here in October! You wanna get with her?"

"Sango… is she hot?" Miroku asked.

"Hot? I don't know how to say it. But I think you two will make a lovely couple!"

"As long as you say that Kagome! Can't wait to meet her!"

'Kagome what have you done?' Inu thought.

****************

Well that's it for this chapter! Hope you guys liked it! And please leave me a REVIEW! I want to know what you guys think. Well stay toon for the next chapter!

Next Chapter:

The Letter