InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Before I Fall In Love ❯ His Secret ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer! I do not own InuYasha!!!

A/N: Okay sorry for the late update. I was to busy making the new layout for my site. And just finally finished!!! Well hea's the next chappie! Enjoy!!! (Oh, if you want to check out my site here's the url www.geocities.com/lil_princessanime please sign my guest book!!!)

Before I Fall In Love

Chapter 13

His secret

**************

[Flashback]

She walked over to the phone and dial Miroku's number.

(Hello)

"Miroku?"

(Yeah)

"W-wha t's…a…hanyou?"

[End of Flashback]

Kagome is talking to Miroku on the phone outside, while InuYasha is still unconscious on her bed.

("A Hanyou?" Miroku asked)

"Um…yeah," Kagome said.

(I see so you figured out InuYasha secret)

"S-secret???"

(Are you scared?)

"Scared?"

(That was the reason Kikyo left him, you know)

Kagome went into silence… 'Kikyo… InuYasha loved her. She left him because he was a hanyou. The poor guy, must have been so hard on him…'

(Kagome! You still there?)

"Huh? Uh yeah!"

(So do you want to know what a hanyou is or not)

"Yes please…"

(A hanyou is a child born with a demon and human blood. So in this case InuYasha mom is human and he got his demon side from his father.)

"Oh really. So your saying he's only half human. And his other half is demon."

(Yeah, it seems your catching up quick. Kagome please do me one favor.)

"What? Miroku what is it?"

(Please stay by his side)

"InuYasha…"

(Every since Kikyo left him. He seems like he doesn't trust anyone or anything anymore. All he really want is… someone to accept him, you know)

"But I do, I don't care if Inuyasha is a hanyou. He's still Inuyasha to me!"

(Kagome, I leave InuYasha in your hands. Please watch him will)

"I…I will. I don't know what I can do… but I'll be by his side always. I will help Inuyasha to love again. I want him to know that, I accept him. I don't care if he is half demon… because to me… InuYasha is… he's something that I'll always treasure…"

(Miroku was speechless on the other line, "K-Kagome…")

"Thanks Miroku, Bye!" she hung up the phone.

************

Kagome walked back to her room and notice InuYasha was awake starring outside her window.

"I-InuYasha!!!"

He turned around and was caught by surprise when Kagome ran and hugged him.

"K-Kagome… your alright…"

"I understand how you feel," she cried in his chest, "And I want to be here to help you."

"You know don't you?" he asked.

"InuYasha, you don't have to be afraid of me. I don't care if you're a hanyou… All I know is that your something special to me. And I don't care what you think, because… I accept you for who you are…"

"K-kagome… I…"

"Please let me be by your side!"

"I thank you…" he wrapped his arms around her waist and they stood there embracing each other.

***********

Inuyasha was back asleep, but was sleeping on Kagome's lap. She gently rubbed his ears.

'InuYasha… I don't know what this feeling is, but it makes me want to be with InuYasha. Why do I feel like this? I have never felt so strongly towards a guy like this… Is this love?' Kagome thought.

**********************

Okay I know this chapter was short!!! I'll try to write another one soon. Once I think of the idea. Well I hope you guys enjoyed it. Leave me a review!!! Thanks!!! I'll try to update asap!!!