InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Before I Fall In Love ❯ The Wait ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey everybody. Sorry to kept ya all waiting. I was sick and I couldn't use the computer cuz of my bro's and them. So anyways enjoy this chappie!!!

Before I Fall In Love

Chapter 19

The Wait…

*****************

Kagome was still putting lip gloss on, when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

(Kagome!)

"Yeah, whose this?"

(Oh hey! It's Miroku!)

"Okay…"

(Anyways we are all meeting at Inu's house)

"But what about Koga?"

(Him, I already told him. So first he's gonna come pick you up, then you'll come over hea!)

"Alright then."

(K see you in a bit)

"Bye!"

Kagome hanged up the phone. As she walked downstairs, the doorbell rang.

"That must be Koga," she went and opened it.

"Hey was sup!" Koga said.

"Hey!" she replied.

'Damn!' Koga thought, 'She sure looks hot!!!'

"Koga? Are you ready to go?" Kagome looked at him weirdly.

"Um… yeah let's go!"

******************

Moments later Koga and Kagome arrived at Inu's house.

'It's only Inuyasha… It'll be okay, besides I have Sango with me…' Kagome thought.

They both entered the house.

"Hey so you guys finally here!" Miroku greeted them.

"Isn't Sango with you?" Kagome asked.

"Yeah, she's in the girl's room changing. I hope she looks hot!!!" Miroku said.

"Whatever!" Koga said, "No one can compare to my Kagome!"

Kagome then forced out a laugh.

"So how do I look?" a voice asked.

Miroku stared at the girl who was coming down from the stairs.

"S-sango! I-is t-that y-you!" he was able to mumble out.

"Close your mouth! I can see you drooling!" Sango shouted.

Sango was wearing one of those Chinese dress along with a pear of black boots, up to her ankle. Her hair was tie into a bun and she had two bangs down. Miroku trying to be a gentlemen, held out his hand. Sango took it and walked down.

"My, my, Sango." Kagome said, "I didn't know you would dress like that for Miroku."

Which made Sango blushed a little, "Nah! I only wore this, so I can flirt with other guys!"

"S-sango, that's so cold!" Miroku whimpered.

"Anyways, where's that dog?" Sango asked.

"Yeah, where is he?" Koga asked also.

"He's up in his room," Miroku said, "Kagome."

"Um…yeah?"

"Could you go get him?"

"Um…"

"Hell no! I ain't gonna let her go get that mutt!" Koga shouted.

"It's okay Koga. Besides if Kagome doesn't go, he won't ever come out!" Sango said.

Kagome stared at Sango.

"Hurry up Kagome! Don't keep him waiting!" Sango said, which made Koga growled.

"Um… yeah right!" she then left for Inu's room.

**************

"Damn Kikyo!!! What's taking her so long!" Inu shouted pacing back and forth in his room.

Then he heard a knock on the door.

'Damn! What the hell does Miroku want now!' he thought, "What the hell do you want, Miroku!" he then shouted out.

"um…" Kagome whispered.

"What!" he went and opened the door. He stopped and stared at the girl before her, "K-kagome…"

'Miroku told me, he had a special friend who is also going with us. Could it be Kagome? If it is… who is her date?… Wait don't tell me, It's that damn wolf! Koga!!!' Inu thought.

******************

Okay sorry for stopping it hea! Don't hate me for it. Okay go ahead and hate me for making you guys wait so long! Well I'll try to update the next chapter on Tuesday. Okay! Now leave me them REVIEWS! REVIEWS! REVIEWS!

Next Chapter:

Sorry I'm late…and the first part of the date!