InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beside You ❯ Pizza and Planning ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N ok well..thank you for the reviews for those of you that did...I would just like to say that there will be Kikyo so of course there will be Kikyo bashing....and don't worry there will be more Inu/Kag fluff coming up Kikyo will be showing up in the next few chapter and Sessy and Rin will make an appearence...well heres the new chapter hope you enjoy!!!!!
Chapter 5: Pizza and Planning
.
As Kagome left Inuyasha sat back down on the couch while his thoughts drifted to what happened earlier 'I wonder if I am gonna get into trouble for falling asleep?' thought Inuyasha as he relaxed a bit more on the couch. While sitting there Inuyasha found himself staring at the photos on the walls, there weren't a lot but there were a few. 'hmmm there are just pictures of Kagome and Sakura here, I know that Sakura's father left Kagome but what about the rest of Kagome's family?' thought Inuyasha as he continued to study the pictures on the wall, that is until he heard Kagome walk back into the room.
.
"hey Inuyasha I was ummm... calling the pizza place to order the pizza when I realized that I didn't know what kind of pizza you liked, so what kind do you want?" asked Kagome as she walked the rest of the way into the room so she was right next to the spot that Inuyasha was sitting on.
.
''I'll just have I guess pepperoni and black olives on it.'' replied Inuyasha .
.
"Ok then I'll go order now then I'll be back in a bit'.'' said Kagome as she exited the living room and went off to the kitchen to order the pizza.
.
.
With Sango and Miroku
.
.
"Sooo Inuyasha is babysitting?'' said Miroku a little shocked.
.
''Yep'' replied Sango happily
.
'' So how old is this girl?'' asked Miroku
.
'' Well the Little girl is four thats who Inuyasha is babysitting and her name is Sakura and her mom is Kagome and she's only nineteen.'' Sango said giving Miroku her where-in-the-hell-is-this-going-look-and-if-it's-going-where-I-think-it-is- going-you-are-so-dead look which Miroku didn't happen to catch at all.
.
''reeeaaaallllyyyy'' said Miroku not paying any attention to the look Sango was shooting him.
.
''You better not be thinking what I think your thinking Hentai.'' said Sango warningly
.
''why lady Sango of course not, who do you think I am you know that you are the only one for me Lady Sango.'' said Miroku innocently. Sango was just about to answer when she felt a squeeze on her backside. "HENTAI'' Sango
.
screamed as she hit Miroku across the face sending him flying off the couch (a/n sorry i forgot to mention that they are at Sango's house sorry now back to the story!!!) and into the wall making him unconscious. ''Stupid lech'' Sango muttered as she sat back down on the couch and started to watch T.V. again.
.
.
With Sesshoumru and Rin
.
.
''So where is Inuyasha, Fluffy I haven't seen him all day?'' asked Rin as she walked into the kitchen where Sesshoumru was cooking dinner.
.
''He's got a new job'' said Sesshomru not really caring
.
''Ohhh really what does he do, hopefully its better then that ice cream job because he kept ''accidentally'' spilling peoples ice cream on them'' said Rin while remembering when Inuyasha got fired b/c he spilled someones shake on them when he handed it to him
.
.
-----------Flash Back------------
.
.
SLAM ''damn it an angrily 18 year old hanyou yelled he had just gotten fired from his job working at an ice cream parlor for spilling a shake on someone. ''Inuyasha how many times do I have to tell you do not slam the door.'' yelled Sesshomru from the kitchen.
.
''whatever'' replied Inuyasha
.
''So how was work today Inuyasha?'' Rin asked happily sitting across the table from where Inuyasha was sitting.
.
Inuyasha just mumbled the response under his breath hoping that Rin and most of all Sesshoumaru didn't hear him.
.
''What was that Inuyasha?'' Rin asked since she couldn't hear him.
.
''He said that he got fired today.'' replied Sesshoumaru calmly from his place in the kitchen.
.
''How Inu?'' Rin asked surprised
.
''I accidentally slipped when I was handing this stupid kid Hobo his shake and got it all over him and he went a complained to my boss, so he fired me!'' said Inuyasha rather loud but not to yelling level (yet).
.
''Ohhh well its ok Inuyasha you'll get another job soon.'' said Rin happily
.
''yeah whatever.'' said Inuyasha as he got out of his chair and headed upstairs to his room.
.
.
-------END FLASHBACK---------------
.
.
'' What is his job this time Fluffy?'' asked Rin
.
''He's babysitting.'' said Sesshoumaru
.
''He's WHAT ! I can't believe that he is babysitting someone's kid when he can barely watch Shippo for ten minutes.'' shouted Rin in disbelief.
.
''Don't worry he'll do fine and if he messes up Sango will kill him or thats what Miroku told me when he called and asked if Inuyasha was back yet.'' stated Sesshoumaru
.
''oh ok I guess,I wonder if he'll get fired within a week or not.'' said Rin
.
''Now now Rin weren't you the one that encouraged Inuyasha to get a job again and now your betting that he'll lose it within a week, now thats a little hypocritical'' joked Sesshoumaru.
.
''yeah I guess your right Fluffy we should support Inuyasha on this.'' said Rin
.
.
---------------With Kagome and Inuyasha------------------
.
.
Kagome had ordered the pizza 8 minutes ago and they were supposed to be there in ten minutes or it was free. So Kagome, Inuyasha, and the still sleeping Sakura were all on the couch with a rather uneasy feeling hanging in the air. Kagome was just about to try and start a conversation when the doorbell rang. Kagome went to go answer it. When she opened the door it was the pizza guy. ''Okay well here are the pizzas you ordered two pepperoni and black olive and one personal pan pepperoni pizza that comes up to $20.92 please.'' said the pizza guy ''Umm here you go'' said Kagome pulling out her money that was in her pocket and handing the guy $25. ''Keep the change.'' said Kagome as she took the pizzas from the guy and closed the door behind her. Kagome first took the pizzas to the dining room and set them on the table and headed back into the living room. ''Hey Inuyasha since the pizzas are here why don't you go get some while I wake up Sakura.'' said Kagome as she walked back to the couch. Inuyasha only nodded and headed into the dining room as Kagome headed to where her daughter lay sleeping.
.
'' Sakura, Sakura wake up it's time for dinner.'' said Kagome as she gently shook her daughter awake and watched her eyes open slowly.
.
''What time is it mommy?'' asked Sakura sleepily
.
''about 6:45, now come on or your pizza is gonna get cold.'' said Kagome standing up and headed into the dining room with her daughter following slowly behind her. When she got to the kitchen she saw that Inuyasha wasn't eating.
.
''Hey Inuyasha I told you that you could start eating'' said Kagome
.
''Well I was going to wait for you and Sakura (aww how sweet..I know).'' replied Inuyasha
.
''Oh ok '' said Kagome as she sat down and handed Sakura her personal pan pizza. While Sakura sat down in the chair next to her mother. Kagome then opened the pizza box and was about to grab a piece of pizza when she remembered something, she forgot the plates. ''Umm I'll be right back I'm going to get some plates for us.'' said Kagome as she got up, she saw Inuyasha nod his head form the corner of her eye as she headed to the kitchen to get some plates ' that must be why Inuyasha didn't start eating because I forgot the plates.' thought Kagome as she headed into the kitchen.
.
Inuyasha mean while to the time to take in his surroundings (he does that a lot doesn't he but ppl wanted more detail) since he ate at a stool in the kitchen earlier and ordered lunch and him and Sakura ate in the living room while watching some show called teletubies (teletubies will take over the world someday he he nvm). He noticed that everything seemed to be in the right place. The dining room table was oak furnished with 6 matching chairs. There was a light right above the table with what looked like an old form of writing on it. Surrounding the table in the corner there was a cabinet that had what looked like good china in it. Looking at the walls they were painted an off/white with a vine horizontal border going halfway down the middle. Near the doorway there were a set of switches which was most likely for dimming the dining room and kitchen lites.
.
Inuyasha was still looking around the room when Kagome returned with three plates in hand (I forgot to mention this there are three chairs to a side of the table and the arrangement goes Inuyasha far left, Kagome middle, and Sakura far right). While they ate a long but comfortable silence passed over them. Once they were finished Kagome cleared the plates and threw away the two empty containers. ''Okay well I better get going'' said Inuyasha as he got up from the table and headed to the front door. Inuyasha was just about to open the front door when he heard someone behind him when he turned around he didn't see anyone he was just about to turn around again when he felt a tug on his hand, he looked down and saw Sakura tugging at his hand. ''Yasha when are you coming back? You are coming back aren't you? asked Sakura ''Yeah I'm coming back tomorrow'' said Inuyasha as he bent down and patted Sakura on the head ''Yeah! You are.'' said Sakura suddenly really happy.''Yep'' was all that Inuyasha said in reply as he turned around once again to open the door when he heard Kagome call his name.
.
''Hey Inuyasha wait'' said Kagome as she half waked half ran to where Inuyasha was.
.
" I forgot to pay you and I needed to get your number so that I can call you if you don't have to come one day or something like that'' Kagome said rather fast.
.
"umm..ok sure its 555-9920" Inuyasha said
.
''Ok I'll remember that and here is the money I owe you for babysitting'' said Kagome as she handed Inuyasha $35.
.
''ok well thanks so I'm babysitting tomorrow right?'' asked Inuyasha as he took the money and placed it into his pocket
.
''Yea I guess its kinda like a regular job if you want to do that that is'' said Kagome
.
'':ok that would be fine then'' said Inuyasha
.
''ok well be here bout the same time you got here this morning and if you want breakfast you can have it here if you want that is'' said Kagome
.
''sure well I'd better get going then see ya tomorrow'' said Inuyasha as he opened the door
.
''ok bye then'' said Kagome as she watched Inuyasha close the door behind him and faintly hear a car door open and close then drive off.
.
Once Inuyasha left Kagome went to go write Inuyasha number on the phone list while she was doing that Sakura came in. ''Mommy what are you doing'' asked
Sakura.
.
'' I'm putting Inuyasha's phone number up here since he's your new babysitter.'' said Kagome
.
''ok'' said Sakura as she watched her mom finish writing the number on the phone list.
.
''Now Sakura the same rules apply to Inuyasha's number like Sango's and that is do not call them unless it is an emergency'' Kagome said
.
''Ok mommy'' Sakura replied
.
'' Ok well its almost your bed time why don't you go upstairs and get your pajama's on and I'll come and tuck you in.'' said Kagome to her daughter
.
''Ok'' replied Sakura as she bolted upstairs to her bedroom. A few minutes later Kagome came up to find her daughter in her white doggy pajamas waiting to be tucked in. ''Ok Sakura now its time for bed have a good nite sleep so you can get up early tomorrow morning to play ok'' said Kagome as she pulled the covers over her daughter and kissed her forehead. ''Ok good nite mommy'' Sakura replied as she turned over on her side and went to sleep.
.
When Kagome left the room she was beat from a long and boring day at work so she decided to go to bed early and she was for once in a long time anticipating the next day 'I wonder if Inuyasha will be on time tomorrow' thought Kagome as she feel asleep thinking of our favorite silver haired hanyou.
.
.
----------Inuyasha's House----------
.
.
When Inuyasha got home he opened the door and saw Sesshoumaru and Rin sitting on the couch watching T.v. quietly when they heard Inuyasha come in they bombarded him with questions, well mostly Rin but there were a few from Sessy as well.
.
''So how was your first day, did you get into trouble, how come your home so late....'' Rin just fired one question after another that if Inuyasha didn't have such good hearing he wouldn't of caught any of it.
.
''Umm It was ok, no I didn't get into trouble, and I'm home late because Kagome wanted me to say and have pizza with them.'' said Inuyasha
.
''Kagome?'' asked Sesshoumaru and Rin together
.
''Kagome is Sakura's mom the girl I'm babysitting'' said Inuyasha
.
''Ohhh ok'' said Rin
.
''ok'' Sesshomaru said
.
''Well I'm heading upstairs its hard looking after a little girl let alone keeping her entertained'' said Inuyasha as he headed upstairs to his room to go to bed. When Inuyasha got to his room he striped down to his boxers and climbed into bed when he got in bed he put both of his hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling thinking 'I wonder what Kagomes story is she must of graduated early because she's only 19 and has a good job' thought Inuyasha as he lay ed there. After thinking a few more minutes Inuyasha decided it was time for him to go to bed so he rolled over to set his alarm clock only to realize that he smashed it earlier this morning. ''damn it!'' Inuyasha silently cursed. Inuyasha sat there for a while thinking how he was going to wake up when he thought ' I could ask Sess to make sure I'm up but then he'll find out I broke another one of my alarm clocks so that is way out of the question.......wait....I know I'll set my watch alarm and put it by my bed it'll be about the same but a little quieter' thought Inuyasha as he set his watch on his nightstand. Then he turned around and with one final thought of Kagome fell asleep.
.
.
A/N: THank you all for reviewing!! Review again plz!!