InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Best of Both Worlds ❯ Best of Both Worlds ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
CHAPTER 1: KIKYO JUZO
It was a boring day at "Takahashi Design" when a pretty girl who was looking for a job. This girl's name is Kikyo Juzo. She really wants to be a designer. Myoga an old flea came to Kikyo and said, "Greetings, my name is Myoga. Mr. Takahashi is my boss and the owner of this business. Are you looking for a job here? " Kikyo nodded. Myoga hired her. The next day Mr. Takahashi saw Kikyo and didn't recognize her and asked his assistant why she was here working. Myoga said he hired her . Mr. Takahashi got mad at Myoga. They both didn't noticed Kikyo giving away backstage passes and concerts tickets to Kagome, Sango, Kikyo, Ayame, Kaede, Saya and Vanessa. ( There are absolutely no guys working the designers except Myoga and Inuyasha.)

Later Kikyo handed Myoga a concert ticket and a backstage pass. She told him to give them to the Mr. Takahashi. That night at Kikyos concert Inuyasha was confused on who is singing at the concert. Inuyasha was dressed in his best, cool, hip-hopp'n clothes. Just then the curtains opened and Kikyo started singing.. InuYasha's heart started to fall in love with Kikyo. HE COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!! He has fallen in love with Kikyo.

After the concert, Sesshomaru, Kikyo's ex boyfriend told her coldly that she will have her last concert next week,. He also said that she will have to work extra hard. Kikyo ignored him and went to her dressing room and changed. Out side her dressing Room InuYasha, and the women that she gave backstage passes to came into the dressing room. Kikyo shook their hands and talked. Kikyo said that Kikyo sings great. Kagome said that she does have a pretty voice. Before the women left Kikyo gave them free copies of her sound tract. They thanked her and left with a smile on their faces. Kikyo sadly walked to her window. She didn't notice her boss was right behind her. InuYasha placed his hand on her shoulder. When she felt the touch she started to blush. "Is it my imagination or there is someone really behind me?" Kikyo asked herself. She turned around and sees her boss from Takahashi Design for the first time. InuYasha said," You must be my new employee?" Kikyo nodded. InuYasha introduced himself and so did Kikyo

CHAPTER 2: YOU GIVE ME A FEVER
InuYasha and Kikyo started dating and at her last concert, Kikyo sang Make Some Noise, Life's What You Make It, Girls Night Out (GNO), See You Again, My Only Love, and with InuYasha: Everyday and The Start of Something New. For her finale she sang Come in Japanese. When it was over. Sesshomaru got angry, quits his job and left for India. At Kikyo's apartment Kikyo received a letter that said she will have as much concerts as she want and Kikyo became happy and pleased to herself

The next few weeks InuYasha took his girlfriend to the fair. They went on Roller coasters, played games. . .Kikyo realized she was getting a fever so InuYasha took her to get some juice for her. Later Kikyo was too sick to go home so InuYasha took her to a hotel to stay for the night. One hour after Kikyo fell asleep InuYasha climbed into bed with her and fell asleep.

The next morning Kikyo felt better and woke up. She found InuYasha sleeping like a doll beside her. She slowly blushed to her toes and quickly ran to the to the bathroom to get dressed so she can InuYahsa can go. After she has dressed she woke up InuYasha with a tender kiss. InuYasha slowly woke up and responded. He got up and Got dressed. Once they were on the road. They drove and drove til Kikyo got tired and took nap during the drive. At InuYasha's apartment both Kikyo and InuYasha slept in bed. InuYasha knew that tomorrow they need to go to work.

The next morning InuYasha and Kikyo went to work. InuYasha went to Takahashi Design while Kikyo head to the music studio. At the Studio Kikyo worked on the songs My will and Itazurana Kiss.
She did the perfectly. Once she was finished she went to Takahashi design to do her second job. Once everything is finished InuYasha walked Kikyo home to her apartment. Kikyo thanked him and went inside. She got a few calls saying that Tomorrow is that she is singing against four other popular singers. Each of them is going to sing three songs. Another call was a reminder about a party at Takahashi design this Saturday and the other call is that the president will be the judge at the contest.

CHAPTER 3: GOODBYES
The next day Kikyo quickly picked out the songs she will sing for tonight. She picked See You Again, Sneakernight, and A World Without Danger ( the song she wrote). She Picked out some outfits for the event. That night, Everyone from the city was there at the World Wide Idol. Ginger Stevens one of the idols has a very big crush on InuYasha. Ginger was up first. She sang “Party for Two” and She got the score of 9.8. Next was Stacy Troutner who sang “God's Will” and got the score of 9.5. The third one was Sara Evans and she sang “Suds in the Bucket” and got the score of 9.0. Next was Jana Alayra. She got the score of 7.9. When it was Kikyo's turn She sang the first song she picked out and got the same score as Ginger.

The Next Round was the same. Ginger sang “From this Moment On.” Stacy sang “Heart Moving.” Sara sang “Perfect.” Jana sang “Memory's Coldest Winter.” Kikyo sang “Sneaker Night.” For the last Round everyone except Kikyo and Ginger didn't a high score. Both Kikyo and Ginger were tied. So they sang one more song. Ginger sang Sailor Star and got the score of 9.9. Kikyo has no other choice so she sang My will and got the score of 10.0. Kikyo got a Trophy, a tiara and a $1,000 check from the president. Kikyo felt proud of herself. The president gave her a ticket to any place she want for a 3 week trip to share her talent with other people.

The next day Kikyo started to pack for India when the phone rang. Before she picked the phone up she checked the caller id. It was InuYasha. “Hello?” Kikyo said over the phone. “Kikyo, I don't have feelings for you anymore so I am going out with Ginger Steven's.” said InuYasha. Kikyo hung up and started to cry. The door bell rang and Kikyo answered the door. It was Ginger. “ I'm so sorry that your boyfriend broke-up with you so tootles.” Ginger said and left .

CHAPTER 4: INDIA
On the plane Kikyo felt Excited about singing in India. when she got off she became more excited. One thing she didn't realized is that Sesshomaru her ex boyfriend is in town. Once she got to her hotel room, someone (Sesshomaru) knocked on her door. She answered it and Sesshomaru gave her a bouquet of flowers. She invited him in and they talked. Once it was over Sesshomaru kissed her and left. Kikyo decided that they should get back together as she unpacked.

Kikyo spent her first week shopping. She got a few Indian clothes with beads. She went on a few tours with Sesshomaru to see the Palace. On Thursday Sesshomaru took her to a dinner theatre.

The next day at the concert, Kikyo sang at her concert. The crowd cheered wildly. The emperor and the royal family were pleased with her singing. During the concert in Tokyo InuYasha was too busy having dinner with Ginger, when the radio reported everyone to turn to channel 10 for the concert live. InuYasha turn on the T.V. and both Ginger and InuYasha watched the concert live. InuYasha was not shocked that Kikyo went back with her ex boyfriend. One thing, InuYasha does not care about it. After the concert is over InuYasha turned off the T.V. and the couple continued their dinner.

CHAPTER 5: KIKYO”S SPEACH
After the three weeks are up Kikyo went back to Japan with Sesshomaru. While they were on their walk, Kikyo saw a flier that said that there is going to be a paired concert. Kikyo and Sesshomaru agreed and went to city hall to sign up. Kikyo noticed that One couple signed up before them which was InuYasha and Ginger. They are going to be singing “Bop to the Top” and “The Music in Me.” Kikyo and Sesshomaru planned to sing Breaking Free and Everyday. This event will happen tonight.

That night Kikyo ran into InuYasha and Ginger(you bet Kikyo looks so beautiful.) Ginger said nothing. InuYasha said, “ I'm sorry Kikyo but things change and people change.” Ginger thinks that Everyone won't cheer for Kikyo and Seehomaru.

For the first Round the Girls only sang three songs. Ginger sang her three songs and she got the score of 5.5. For Kikyo who was struggling got the score of 5.0. Kikyo fells like she is about to faint Later Then came the pairs. They sang their hearts out. Well at least they tried.

The ended up as 9.9 and 8.9 with Ginger and InuYasha in the lead. Kikyo realized that Ginger is stealing her talent. Kikyo got disappointed and told the audience not to move and said,

“Everyone the reason why me and Sesshomaru are losing and you not appreciating my music is when Ginger was stealing my songs and trying to take my talent away. Please you don't vote on the one that has the best voice and the best song. It matters on their talent. Some people cant sing but they have different talents as well. So STOP praising Ginger as your favorite pop star and start cheering for those with their own talents. Ginger you think your better than everyone but your not. That has got to stop. You think your perfect. Well guess what Nobody's Perfect. And one thing Ginger, InuYasha and everyone I'm done here I am going back to America cause you only appreciate Ginger and her singing. I quit. InuYasha it is over now. Farewell People.”

CHAPTER 6: THE WEDDING/DIVORCE
Kikyo went to home to her apartment to pack. Kikyo noticed the Newspaper and saw the article that is too dangerous to go back this year so Kikyo decided to go next year. The phone rang and Kikyo checked the caller ID and it read InuYasha. Kikyo didn't pick it up cause she does not feel brave enough to pick it up. The one who was talking was Ginger. “ Hi Kikyo, Guess what no cares what you said. Besides Me and InuYasha are getting Married tomorrow. So I was wandering if you can sing during our wedding. Only Five songs if you please. Four songs that are rocking and One that's seems dramatic so it can get into the mood so we can have a very long, romantic kiss. Just what I dreamed of. So tootles.” Kikyo picked out her newest Songs : Let's Dance, 7 Things , That's How You Know, Pockets Full of Sunshine and My Only Love. Then she picked out a dress, and then wrapped a wedding gift: Kikyo's New cd. Still Kikyo is getting really jealous.

At the wedding, Kikyo gave her gift to Ginger. The ceremony started. Everyone was quite as Ginger the bride walked down the isle. As everything was supposed to be said, The minister let InuYasha kissed his bride. Kikyo got a really angry look. “Sweet Niblets,” Kikyo blurted out. Everyone got up to follow InuYasha and Ginger to a concert. It was a wedding gift. The singer was Kikyo. “ Ok this is going to be my last concert. So here is my favorite song from my fourth album. It is about a man who has passed on and looking back in his life wish he had done good things and treated people a little better. Here is Top of the World.”. Kikyo sang it out with her heart.

After the song ended, everyone did not cheer but they clapped. The reason why is they are in their dress clothes. Kikyo understands why. Next she sang “More Than Life, then Start All Over, On a Ride, and Pockets Full of Sunshine.
After she finished, On her back to her apartment she softly sang Teardrops on My Guitar. In Inuyasha and Ginger's apartment, InuYasha felt bad for Kikyo and wished to make up with but he is already married. As he was listening to Kikyo's song No More Words, he seemed to have flashbacks when he and Kikyo were together. He remembered the good times they had at a fair and on stage when he sang with her. InuYasha can't take this any longer. “Ginger our relationship is over. GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT! NOW!!” InuYasha yelled out. Ginger cried as she packed her things and left.

CHAPTER 7: DEATH VISITS
The next day at Takahashi Design Kikyo seemed to not doing any better at all. When she saw InuYasha, she didn't say a single word to him. InuYasha tries to talk but he seemed to have stuggled with difficulties and hesitation. He wanted to want for the right for the right time to talk to her. InuYasha noticed her sadness. She is not looking at him like she use to do when she and InuYasha were together.

At the end of December, InuYasha called Kikyo. Even Though she was at home she knew it was InuYasha but she didn't pick up. In the message InuYasha said, “ I'm sorry I Broke up with you. Please you must under stand. Well I gotta go…” Before he said “Bye”, Kikyo picked up the phone and said InuYasha's name. InuYasha and Kikyo spoke for a while. InuYasha told her he is going to see Kikyo at her apartment so they can finish chatting. Kikyo hung up the phone, and went to the Living room. A few minutes later she fell to the floor.

A few minutes before InuYasha arrived, Kikyo's soul drifted around the room and then out of the window, trying to look for another body. Kikyo was only 18 years old.

When InuYasha came he used the extra key to get in. Then, he saw Kikyo on the floor. InuYasha quikly called 911. The ambulance came and took Kikyo away. In the Hospital, They did tests and realized that Kikyo is dead. She has died of sadness. They gave the news to InuYasha. InuYasha left the hospital sadly.

CHAPTER 8: KIKYO'S REINCARNATION
20 years later, InuYasha still remaining as he was, never gotten older or wrinkly. Still a young Man, he went to the store to buy dinner. A girl named Kagome Higurashi(Kikyo's Reincarnation) was eyeing on her shopping list. InuYasha saw her and was surprised at this. “Hey dude, did you noticed that pretty girl. Her Name is Kagome and she lives a the Hino Shrine.” A boy who works at Kagome's shrine said to InuYasha.

The next day Inuyasha saw Kagome again working at the temple. When Kagome saw InuYasha, and thought he has come to volunteer at the shrine.
“Can I help you?” she asked.
“No I was wandering have we met somewhere?” he asked.
“No”
“Ever been to India?”
“No”
“Uh…..”
“Are you asking to help here?”
“No”
“Kagome if that is a boy you are with, push him down the stairs!” said an old.
“Yes Grandpa it is a strange guy with white hair, strange eyes and creepy dog ears?” Kagome replied to her. “Ok Pretty Boy, you better get off of my property.” InuYasha did and head home.

A/N It is not the end yet. But I am going to take a break on this fanfic and work on another one. It will be ok