InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood-Red Eyes ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

BOO!! Hahaha… sorry, I couldn't help myself!! I bet you all thought I was dead or something, right? Nah, I don't die. Anyways, here's your next chapter!!

And I still don't own them… How I wish I did…

~~~~~~

His eyes widened in shock as he stared at her. He had thought, and guessed, and hoped… and he had been right. But now he had to wonder… Did she love him like Kikyou did, for the human he could be, or for the hanyou he was? He swallowed nervously, and looked at her face, taking in everything about her as he held her close.

"But, Kagome… Why? How? I'm a hanyou. A half-breed. I'm not a human or a demon. I suppose when we get the Shikon no Tama completed, I can use it to be human, but-" He was stopped when she leaned forward and kissed him gently, moving her hands to hold his face when she pulled away.

"Inuyasha, I love you for YOU. I don't want you to be a human, I want you to stay just the way you are. Not human, not demon, just you. If you still want to be a full demon when we get the jewel, I won't stop you, but personally, I wouldn't change anything about you." She smiled at him, and his dumbfounded expression, then kissed his nose lightly.

He didn't think he could move if his life depended on it. No, wait, he could. His mouth fell open in shock. When she began to laugh, though, he finally snapped out of it and immediately moved in to kiss her, pressing his lips against hers as he wrapped his arms around her still-naked body, holding her close. She opened her mouth to him and tapped her tongue against his lips, inviting him into her mouth as she trailed her fingertips slowly across his shoulders and then down his chest, barely touching his skin. He shivered at this, but merely pulled away long enough to look at her and smile. "Kagome…" he whispered, feeling her hands brush across his stomach, tracing his muscles. "I love you so much. I… I didn't even feel this strongly when Kikyou was alive… That's how I know this is love…"

After he saw her eyes fill up with tears, and the dazzling smile she gave him, he grinned wickedly and lowered his mouth back to hers, drawing her lower lip into his mouth and sucking on it gently, nibbling against it only for a second before releasing it and kissing his way down to her throat, to his mark from the night before. Looking at it for a moment, he brought his hand up to touch it gently. "Kagome, do you know what this is? Do you know what happened when I bit you?"

She shook her head slowly, looking at him curiously. "All I knew was that it was supposed to heal on it's own, and that I should be happy and proud of it." He leaned forward and kissed it lightly, tracing the mark with his tongue for a second before looking up at her again.

"It's a mark, Kagome. A claim. It says that you're mine, and that no one else can touch you. It means your bound to me for life. That you will be the mother of my pups, and my mate forever. Had you healed it yourself, then you would have been denying it, refusing to have me as your mate. I gave it to you as a youkai…" He looked into her eyes hopefully. "Do you still want this? Do you want me as your mate like I want you as mine? If not, then you had better heal it soon before it scars." He was afraid. Sure, she said she loved him, but what if she didn't want to be his mate? He knew that they shouldn't have pups until the jewel was complete and Naraku was destroyed, but afterwards, he would do whatever she wished. Although as her mate, and as the male leader of his unusual pack, as he now thought of them, she would also need to do what he asked of her as well.

He was snapped from his thoughts when he felt her mouth at his throat, nibbling lightly at his skin and sucking on the pulse as he had done to her, then moving down to where his neck and shoulder joined. His eyes widened as he realized what she was about to do, knowing that now she could actually break through his skin with her teeth, since her mate was part youkai, and she now shared some of his strength, along with other abilities that would come later.

Kagome had no idea where the thought came from. She was just trying to think of a way to reassure him that she DID want to be his mate, in a way that he could never doubt, and she got the urge to bite on his throat in the same place as he bit her. He said it was a claiming bite. Perhaps it would work the same way the other way around? She kissed his skin lightly, tracing her tongue over the place she was intending to sink her human teeth into in a moment, hoping she was able to break the skin. Otherwise, she'd feel pretty damn stupid.

With one last kiss, she opened her mouth and took a breath, pulling her lips away from her teeth. Before she could stop herself, she bit into his flesh, feeling a warm tangy liquid on her tongue. It was odd. In her past experiences from having her blood in her mouth, whether it be from a lost tooth or a split lip, it was always coppery and bitter. But his blood tasted different. Without realizing it, she began to lick at the wound, much like a dog would, and like he had done to her, resulting in a soft groan from Inuyasha.

She had claimed him. She had marked him as her mate, and hers alone. And now, her mouth was still on his skin, her tongue moving against the wound she caused, and he was slowly losing control. He had to keep from throwing her to the ground and taking her then and there, because he knew he had done that last night, and didn't know if she was sore or anything this morning.

Then her mouth moved. Her hands came up to rest on his shoulders, then she slowly pushed him down so that he was laying on his back. Shocked at her newly-aggressive attitude, he simply let her, wondering what she was intending to do. He looked down into her face, which was now moving down his chest, slight nipping kisses marking a trail as she moved to his right nipple.

"Do you want to know what you did to me last night, Inuyasha?" She kissed his nipple lightly, then grazed it with her teeth, pulling a soft whimper from him. "I'll show you what you did, Inuyasha." With that, she began to suck on his nipple lightly, brushing her tongue against it for a moment before switching to his other one. "You sniffed at me, Inuyasha. You licked my wound, and then you started to move your nose down my body, sniffing at me until you found what you had been smelling." She suckled on his left nipple now, flicking it once with her tongue before nibbling on it lightly and pulling away. "It took me a moment to figure out what it was you were doing, but I finally figured it out."

She began to kiss down his stomach, her tongue flickering out from between her lips every now and then to taste his skin. He just watched her, trying to fight back the moans that wanted to spill forth at the feeling of her mouth on his stomach. But he couldn't stop the moan that came out when he felt her mouth on the tip of him, just barely sucking as her tongue traced slow circles around it. "You sniffed there for a while, then you began to use your tongue, Inuyasha. I hadn't expected that. Most guys don't do that, but then, you're not like most guys." She smiled up at him for a second, then sucked slightly harder on his tip, drawing a soft groan from him. "It's one of the things I love about you."

His hands moved to the back of her head as she trailed her tongue along the underside of his arousal, teasing him beyond belief at the thought of being in her mouth. She held him in her hand for a moment, causing him to shiver, before pushing the tip back into her mouth, flicking her tongue against it and causing his eyes to roll back and close in pleasure. But they snapped open again when he felt her start to draw him deeper into her mouth, stopping every now and then to get adjusted to the feeling of him. He was trying not to push even deeper into her throat, but when she began to suck on him harder, pushing him slowly in and out of her mouth, he couldn't fight back the urge any longer.

Holding the back of her head in his clawed hands, he began to pump into her mouth slightly faster, feeling her mouth around him, still sucking as he pushed deeper. He was certain he was touching the back of her throat when she paused momentarily, trying to get used to it, but then she simply pushed him deeper, sucking harder on him as his hands tensed in her hair. He started to move his hips up into her mouth, his hands forcing her mouth down faster, until he realized that if he stayed in her mouth any longer, then she would be left with the taste of his seed on her tongue, and he didn't know if she wanted that, and wasn't about to find out the hard way that she didn't. He tried to pull away, fighting his body that wanted nothing more than to drive deep into her sweet mouth again. She refused to let him, though, and squeezed his arousal with her lips as she sucked harder, knowing that he was too strong for her to fight for long. Her ploy worked, though, and he groaned at the feeling before letting his body take over and pushing deep into her mouth once more before spilling, feeling her mouth contract around him as she began to swallow the hot liquid streaming into her mouth.

He was growling softly when she lifted her head to look at him, grinning. "That's what you did to me, Inuyasha. Then you had me move to my hands and knees, like dogs do when they mate…" At this, his growl grew louder, and he felt tempted to follow his youkai self's example and rut with her like the dog-demon he was. "Wait, I left something out." His eyes widened as she crawled over his body until their noses were almost touching. "You growled at me. A lot." She kissed him deeply, her tongue exploring his mouth as he returned the favor, pulling her body down to his and enjoying the feel of her heated skin against him.

Shock filled his entire being when she actually growled at him, an impatient sound laced with desire. He growled back at her, not as feral as he had in his full-demon form, but different from his normal growl. He rolled them over so that he was on top of her, once again the dominant partner. His youkai blood was screaming for him to take her, while his human side didn't exactly disagree. But the dog-demon part wanted to fuck her how he had the night before, while the human wanted to be gentle with her, knowing that she might still be sore, since she was just a human. But when she growled at him again, the voice of his human side growled back at her, and he realized he had finally lost control.

He wasn't a full youkai, but he was closer to it than he was to a human. He pressed his body against hers, his arousal rubbing against her thigh as he kissed her passionately, his tongue delving deeper into her mouth as he began to move his hips against hers, not inside her, but in mock sex. She whimpered beneath him and pressed her hips up to meet his, further draining his resolve not to just give in and fuck her like the demon inside him raged for him to.

Why was he waiting? For once, Kagome was impatient. Wait, this is the second time she had been impatient. The first time had been last night. He was a lot of firsts for her, but she didn't mind in the least. He was her mate, now. And she was his. Finally, this thought made her take matters into her own hands, and she broke the kiss to smile at him mischievously before rolling over and lifting up to her hands and knees again, pressing back up against him. She felt him freeze for a moment behind her, then his mouth was on her back, his tongue trailing down her spine as his hands slid around to cup her breasts, kneading them for a moment before trailing his fingertips down along her sides, causing her to shiver. When he reached her hips, though, he began to trace circles over her skin, and she shivered again, a small whimper escaping her throat.

Inuyasha felt like he was going to pass out when she moved quickly to position herself like he had been seriously thinking of making her do. He began to kiss her lower back, working his way up as his hands found her breasts, feeling slightly guilty of getting all of the pleasure and giving none back. Then she moved against him, and he felt like he was going to go mindless with need and become a full youkai again if he didn't hurry and take her soon. He drew his hands slowly back down to her hips, barely touching her skin, but then began to draw his fingers in soft circles, only to be rewarded by a whimper that clenched the final deal. He gripped her hips in his hands, trying not to hurt her with his claws, and slowly pushed into her, hoping that she wasn't still sore, and wasn't being hurt.

Apparently, she wasn't hurting as much as he had feared, since the moment he felt himself encompassed in the wet heat, she began to move against him, pushing him deeper. Then he felt her muscles clench around him, squeezing him as he began to push into her faster, making him groan in pleasure then growl as he gripped her tighter, pulling her back against him as he thrust harder into her.

She had remembered how he had snarled at her when she came, and remembered the feeling of her insides tightening around him, and had decided to try and see if she could do that again. She could, apparently, because it caused her mate to growl at her and pump into her harder and faster. Moaning, she repeated what she had done the night before and dropped down to prop herself up on her elbows, letting him move deeper inside her.

The moment Inuyasha realized what she had done, he growled appreciatively and made a mental note that she liked having sex this way. Immediately, he began to pound into her faster, pulling her back against him each time as she moaned in sheer pleasure. In moments, those moans had turned to cries as she clenched up around him again. He shook his head to clear it, reminding himself of what he wanted to do, and pulled out of her swiftly, throwing her onto her back and entering her again before she could think to ask what he was doing.

He knew humans tended to rut like this, face-to-face. He had the feeling it made both partners equals, even though one was still above the other. But now, as he pushed deeper into her, and saw her eyes widen and her mouth open in a silent scream, he understood why human males enjoyed this position so much. They saw exactly what they were doing to their mates. `My mate…' he thought, then lowered his mouth down to her breast, where he began to do to her what she had done to him earlier, sucking and nibbling at her nipple, then to the underside of her breast before mouthing to the other, flicking his tongue over the nipple and causing it to harden in his mouth. He felt her entire body tense up, and the muscles around him tighten, and flattened his ears for the scream to come, which ripped through the forest only moments later, echoes of his name still not reaching far enough for the humans in Kaede's village to hear them, but loud enough for Shippou to get an idea as to what was going on. And, being the youkai he was, he ran and buried himself into the nearest set of arms there was, which happened to be Sango. But he told no one about the mating that was going on. Smart kitsune.

Inuyasha snarled as he felt Kagome begin to tire, although his human side muttered feebly that she WAS just a human. Almost as though she had heard it, Kagome reached up and used her weight to roll over again, pinning Inuyasha effectively underneath her, her hips still moving against his as she lowered her mouth to his neck, sucking and nipping at him, then running her tongue over the mark she had left, not as deep a bite as his, but impressive for a human.

He couldn't believe it. He was being forced into submission. But, the feeling of her on his cock, pushing down against him as he moved up into her, drove him beyond caring. He held her waist in his hands, pulling her down faster and harder, and she had to brace herself on his arms as she began to tighten again, finally breaking his strength to hold back his own orgasm any more. He thrust deep into her two more times before she threw her head back and screamed for him again, the liquid heat spreading over his arousal again, and causing him to lose all thought. His own head tilted back as he called her name, which came out in a snarling roar as he came inside her, his hot seed shooting inside of her as he tried to reclaim his mind.

Kagome collapsed on top of him, startled with herself for all the things she had done. She had NEVER imagined doing that, but here she was, exhausted from a morning with Inuyasha, and ready to fall back to sleep. She felt something in her hair, and looked up to realize that he was watching her with a small smile on his face. A real smile, not one of his smirks. And he was running his fingers through her hair, his claws retracted in order to keep from slicing off chunks of the blue-black locks.

She watched him sleepily as he lifted and moved her over to the ground next to him, then began to get dressed. A small whimper came from her throat, surprising herself yet again, and she heard Inuyasha chuckle softly. It was an odd sound, but one that she liked to hear from him. When he had his white kimono and his fire-rat fur hakama on, he helped her stand in order to wrap her up in the matching red haori, since her own clothes had been covered in blood, then basically shredded by the youkai the night before. He crouched in front of her, and she crawled up onto his back, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and kissing his neck lightly before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

He smiled as he heard her breathing even out, knowing she had fallen asleep, and tightened his grip on her as he leapt off towards the village, knowing that the pervert monk would have SOMETHING to say about them being gone so long. And though he knew that he would be acting like himself again around his newly-accepted pack, he also knew that Kagome would be expecting a sweeter, gentler hanyou. Maybe one day, when they weren't in danger, he would be that way, but until then, he would still be himself among them, except when he was alone with his mate. He smiled as he thought of that, and then remembered what he had to tell her when she woke. After all, there were rules to being a mate she needed to know. If he were to turn youkai again, she would need to know what to do to keep from being punished by him. As a hanyou, he could be stopped by the infamous "sit", but the demon might only get mad at her, and punish her more for trying to hurt him. He cringed at the thought of hurting her, and swore to speak to her about the rules the moment her eyes opened.

~~~~~

Well!! That was long!! Sorry for such a lengthy chapter. I'm half-asleep, so I'm just writing whatever goes through my head. Tell me what you think of the hanyou-lemon. hehe... a youkai-lemon, a hanyou-lemon, and still to come... a human-lemon! Anyways, sorry if it took so long again! But hey, it all worked out! And yes, I know that the dog position had been done in the other lemon, I re-used it at the beginning of this one because of the fact that THAT was the only way she had done it with him, and the only way she knew he liked it. So... If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Anyways, I'm rambling... tell me what you think, and get ready for next chapter, when the rules are explained, and explanations are made to the rest of the group!!! (MAN! This is LONG!)