InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood & Tears ❯ Their Attacker and Savior ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the anime/manga characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi.
 
AN: I must give credit to inufan625 and her story Emergence for the inspiration of InuYasha's saliva healing without scars. If you haven't read her wonderful story, you can find it at http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/104204.
 
I also must give a huge thank you to inufan625 for agreeing to Beta read for me.
 
 
Blood & Tears
 
 
Chapter 1: Their Attacker and Savior ( Warning: Rape & Lemons in Chapter)
 
He couldn't stand it. He knew that he did not really love her; he just wanted her because he knew that he could not have her. He was furious she had spurned his broad proclamations of love for her - that she wouldn't agree to be his woman. Well, if he could not have her, then neither could the filthy hanyou. He tolerated him while they were fighting Naraku, but Naraku was dead, and the half-breed still had not taken her as his mate. But it didn't matter - he would take her, or at least make it where the hanyou would never want to touch her. He'd show them both. He would force her to be his whether she wanted to be or not.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Naraku was dead. The final battle had been almost three months ago, and they were still wandering the countryside trying to locate the last remaining shards. They knew that two of them were with the wolf demon prince, Kouga, but there was at least one other they were trying to find to complete the Sacred Jewel.
 
Miroku and Sango had decided that with Naraku dead, they did not want to waste any more time getting on with the rest of their lives. They chose to marry and settle down and had returned to the demon-slayer village. Miroku and Sango planned to rebuild it and repopulate it, even if they had to do it by themselves. Kirara had gone with them as expected - she was Sango's companion long before Naraku had entered the picture and destroyed her village and family. What had been kind of a surprise was that Shippou chose to go with them. He was tired of the arguments and getting thumped on the head. The kitsune had decided he would like to stay in one place for a while.
 
That left the Inu-hanyou and the miko. She had hoped they could grow closer without the constant prying and teasing of the monk and kitsune, but so far it had not happened. Every time Kagome thought she was making some progress with InuYasha, they would approach another town. Another round of whispering and pointing, and InuYasha would push her away again. She was getting tired of it. Kagome didn't know if she could do this much longer. Her heart was being crushed, and he seemed totally oblivious.
 
Kikyou had died along with Naraku. As she had promised, she cast Naraku into hell with Kagome's help. Kagome thought now that InuYasha was free of her, things might get better; but instead, the tension was more like it had been after they thought Kikyou had died at Mt. Hakurei. He was angry and bitter and rarely spoke. They were stuck together looking for the stupid jewel shard that did not want to be found.
 
 
InuYasha did not know what to do. He suspected how she felt - hell, she had declared it in front of everyone when she kissed him to save his soul from Kaguya - but every time he would almost get brave enough to talk to her, they would come to another village. He would hear the whispers of `demon whore' or `filthy hanyou' and be reminded of his mother all over again. He couldn't put her through that. Then there was the other problem. As much as he wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her, as much as InuYasha wanted to take her as his mate, all he could think of was the hell she would have to suffer because of him.
 
 
 
Kagome was almost in tears. She was exhausted and hungry and wanted to stop, but InuYasha refused. He just kept driving her, who knows where to. She felt something and came to a stop.
 
“Oi, Bitch! What're you stopping for!” InuYasha shouted.
 
A tear fell down the side of Kagome's face as she replied, “Two jewel shards, approaching fast.”
 
They knew what that meant.
 
“Stinking wolf.”
 
“Yo, Kagome! How's my woman!” Kouga started off like he usually did.
 
“All right,” was all Kagome could say.
 
“That filthy half-breed hasn't taken you as his mate yet.” It was a statement, not a question.
 
“It's none of your fucking business, you mangy wolf,” InuYasha replied.
 
InuYasha was blindsided. He just expected the usual banter between Kouga and himself, which usually ended up in Kagome sitting him.
 
Kouga, jewel shards still in his legs, kicked InuYasha and shattered his right leg.
 
“Kouga, what are you doing!” screamed Kagome.
 
“I'm taking you for my pack. I wouldn't have cared if dogshit had claimed you for his mate because he's just a stinking half-breed. I'm going to make him watch, and then you're coming with me whether you want to or not!” yelled Kouga at the totally stunned miko.
 
InuYasha was trying to stand up, but Kouga had brought nearly fifty members of his pack with him. As InuYasha tried to fight on his one good leg, they kept charging and knocking him back off of his feet as they bit and slashed at him. Four of the wolf-demons moved forward to grab Kagome to keep her from trying to interfere. Kouga turned back to InuYasha and started to slam into him again, shattering his right arm as well.
 
InuYasha was yelling, “Why are you doing this! She doesn't want to go with you! She doesn't love you!”
 
As the others held InuYasha, still struggling in spite of his broken arm and leg, Kouga calmly answered, “I don't care. If I can't have her then NO ONE CAN.”
 
Kagome had tears pouring down her face as she struggled against the four wolves that held her. “Kouga, please don't do this. You've always known I didn't feel that way for you. I just didn't want to hurt your feelings, and I didn't want you and InuYasha to hurt each other!”
 
“You just don't get it, do you? I'm not going to let the filthy half-breed have you. I'm not going to let anyone else have you. I'm going to take you whenever I want, and I'm going to make sure he watches until we decide to kill him.”
 
To make his point, Kouga kicked InuYasha again. The wolves had been ripping and tearing at his flesh so that his body was difficult to distinguish from the red of his firerat.
 
“Kouga! No! Don't hurt him! He's never done anything but help you when you needed it!” Kagome begged.
 
Kouga answered, “That just shows how stupid and weak he is. He should have never turned his back on anyone. He should never have let us approach you without even drawing that stupid sword of his. Trust like that is a weakness and needs to be destroyed!”
 
InuYasha screamed, “I'm going to kill you for this Kouga, if it's the last thing I ever do!” as he watched the four who were holding Kagome start to shred the clothes she was wearing. She was still struggling, and they were not gentle, ripping into her flesh with their nails as they sliced the clothes from her body.
 
“Kagomeeee! Noooooooooo!” InuYasha screamed.
 
Kagome was frantic, her face now covered in blood and tears, her body slashed and bleeding. “Kouga, please don't! What if I get pregnant! What about our children! They'll be filthy half-breeds just like InuYasha!”
 
Kouga just looked at her and said, “Oh, that won't be a problem. I'll fuck you whenever I please. When you whelp, they'll be destroyed as soon as they slide out. Then, I'm going to fuck you some more. Does that answer your question?”
 
“You'd….you'd KILL my babies?” Kagome cried.
 
“Oh, hell yeah. We can't allow vermin like that to live. I just want to insure that nobody ever touches you but me and my pack.”
 
“Your PACK!” Kagome screamed. “What about wolves mating for life?”
 
“I'm not taking you for my mate, I'm just going to fuck your brains out and make sure no one else wants you,” Kouga replied.
 
“NOOOOOOOOOO!” screamed InuYasha. “Don't do that to her! Kill me, and let her go!”
 
“Can't do it - you need to suffer for all of the embarrassment you put me through the last few years!” Kouga yelled back at him.
 
“Put YOU through! I'm the one who got SAT every time for daring to fight you!” InuYasha yelled back.
 
“Well, I guess you can blame Kagome for this. If she'd just let you kill me, or at least whip me good, this wouldn't be happening now, would it?” Kouga answered smugly.
 
“DON'T YOU DARE BLAME KAGOME FOR THIS! IT'S NOT HER FAULT SHE DIDN'T WANT YOU BUT HAD TOO BIG A HEART TO LET ME BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU!” InuYasha screamed back at him.
 
By now the four male wolf-demons who were holding the bleeding and crying Kagome were becoming aroused by her nudity and struggling. They knew they couldn't force themselves on her until Kouga had her, but they were starting to run their hands over her breasts and bottom and between her legs.
 
Kagome was screaming now, “KOUGA, DON'T! DON'T DO THIS TO ME. I'VE TRIED TO HELP YOU! YOU ALWAYS KNEW I COULDN'T BE YOURS BECAUSE I LOVE INUYAHSAAAAAAA!”
 
Kouga's response was to strip himself bare below the waist to reveal his fully erect penis. As the four held the still-struggling Kagome, he started to rub himself over her breasts, down her stomach and around to her bottom. The wolf-demons forced her on her knees and over and spread her legs apart as the group that was holding down InuYasha yanked his head up by his hair to force him to watch.
 
Kouga was tormenting them both by running his hands all over Kagome. When his hands weren't on her breasts, one of the others was ripping at them. One of them had crawled under and was starting to lick her between her legs. She screamed as Kouga drove into her from behind. Kagome felt like she was being ripped open by a knife.
 
InuYasha screamed at the top of his lungs, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! KAGOMEEEEEEEEEEE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ”
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
The Demon Lord was patrolling his lands and stopped as he heard the scream that pierced the wilderness. `InuYasha? It couldn't be. He would never scream. He didn't scream even when I put my hand through his gut.'
 
Then he heard the last part. `The miko? Why is he screaming her name? He would never let any harm befall her.'
 
It was then that Sesshomaru realized she was screaming with him. Something was happening to his half-brother and the miko in his very own territory. No one would be allowed to kill InuYasha but Sesshomaru. He turned into a ball of light and flew to the scene.
 
What he found was disgusting, even to Lord Sesshomaru. While he still had no fondness for humans, the miko who had helped defeat Naraku was being held down and raped by the very wolf-demon she and InuYasha had helped save. There were eight of the demons holding InuYasha, one arm and leg dragging uselessly.
 
 
Kouga was slamming into Kagome from behind. He did not care that he had entered her rectally; either way, she was tight and he was getting what he'd wanted. Once he had finished with her this way, he'd let some of the others have a turn at her and then attack her in the normal manner. He didn't even care that Kagome was not screaming any more because she had passed out from the pain. He did not care that blood was pouring out of her. All he cared about was that filthy hanyou was being forced to watch. Even though Kouga had no intention of taking Kagome as his mate, he figured that InuYasha would never want to touch her again. Of course he planned to kill InuYasha once he'd had enough of Kagome for today. Then he would carry her back to the den to be nothing more than a sex slave.
 
The wolf-demons were all so aroused watching Kouga rape Kagome that they did not notice the arrival of Lord Sesshomaru, and it proved to be fatal. Sesshomaru killed Kouga first. It had been a mistake to allow him to live before, knowing that members of his pack were the ones that killed Rin and forced him to revive her.
 
As the others realized they had incurred the wrath of the Demon Lord of the Western Lands, they turned loose of their captives and started to run. It did not matter. Sesshomaru took to the air and killed them all.
 
Kagome and InuYasha were both unconscious. Kagome was naked and bleeding all over. She had so many cuts in her flesh that it was hard to tell where one ended and the next began. It was clear she had put up a struggle.
 
InuYasha was in even worse shape. In addition to looking like they had tried to shred him, his right arm and leg were hanging uselessly.
 
Sesshomaru stood there looking at the two. He could not leave them here where they were, or they would surely die. Now that she'd been released, Kagome started to stir. She was crying InuYasha's name and trying to curl herself into a ball. Sesshomaru removed his haori and started to wrap her in it, but she screamed again.
 
“Miko, this Sesshomaru will not hurt you. The wolves are gone,” the Taiyoukai said very softly.
 
Kagome just sobbed and tried to see who was there through her blood and tears. “Se…Sess…Sesshomaru?”
 
“Yes, Miko. This Sesshomaru will not hurt you. What happened here?” he asked.
 
“I…I…I don't know. Kouga attacked InuYasha without warning. He said that if he couldn't have me, no one would. InuYasha didn't have a chance. He blindsided him and set his pack on him. Then…then…then…HE RAPED ME AND FORCED INUYASHA TO WATCH!” Kagome burst into tears again. “He said it was all my fault because I would never let InuYasha fight him properly,” the miko cried.
 
“Miko, can you walk? This Sesshomaru must get you both out of here.”
 
Kagome tried to get up, but she had been abused too badly. She fell back to the ground as the blood poured down her legs.
 
“I'm, I'm sorry Sesshomaru. They really hurt me. I don't understand…WHY would Kouga do this?! Sesshomaru, do you see my backpack? It has food and bandages in it. We've got to take care of InuYasha.”
 
“Miko, it is going to be difficult for this Sesshomaru to carry you both, but neither of you can be left here alone.”
 
Sesshomaru scooped something off of the ground before he walked over and threw InuYasha over his shoulder. He picked Kagome up under his arm after she had wrapped the haori loosely around her. Still softly sobbing, she held onto InuYasha's good arm to keep him from falling. Sesshomaru would have to come back for her pack. There just weren't enough hands for everything. He took to the air and carried them to a cave that he knew was near.
 
“Miko, your bleeding must be stopped before you loose too much blood,” Sesshomaru said after he set her down.
 
“Take…take care of InuYasha first. I know he will heal, but his leg and arm need to be set,” Kagome said through her tears.
 
Sesshomaru nodded and laid InuYasha out on the floor of the cave. Kagome heard the bones crunch as Sesshomaru pulled first the arm and then the leg to set them. InuYasha had badly damaged both in his struggles. Sesshomaru then did something that was completely unexpected. He gently removed InuYasha's clothes to reveal the number of slashes that covered his body and started to lick them.
 
Kagome watched wide-eyed before she asked, “Wh…what are you doing?”
 
Sesshomaru stopped long enough to explain, “This Sesshomaru's saliva will act to heal his wounds faster. They should stop bleeding and start to heal. He has lost a lot of blood.” Sesshomaru turned back to InuYasha and continued what he was doing.
 
“Now Miko, we need to stop your bleeding.” Sesshomaru turned towards Kagome.
 
“You want to do the same to me? I thought your saliva was poisonous?” Kagome asked hesitantly.
 
“This Sesshomaru can control it. Do you want your wounds sealed or not? There is no water nearby to clean them with, and you are still bleeding. This Sesshomaru will not harm you.”
 
Kagome knew that he could have already killed her if he intended to, and he had done nothing so far to harm either her or InuYasha. They had been at something of a truce since Naraku tried to absorb Sesshomaru, and he was right; if she didn't do something soon she would lose consciousness from the loss of blood.
 
Kagome unwrapped the haori and revealed her torn and bleeding body. She could not stand, so she had to lay on the ground with the haori under her. She closed her eyes as Sesshomaru started to gently run his warm tongue over her body.
 
Sesshomaru started with her badly cut and bruised face. Her tears were still mingled with her blood, making for a salty, metallic flavor. When he had sealed those cuts so that he was fairly certain they would not scar, Sesshomaru started to move down her body. Her flesh was soft and delicate. He couldn't believe that the wolves had abused her so. Even Sesshomaru had come to appreciate her unusually kind and gentle nature when she had helped him with Rin when she was ill without hesitation.
 
As Sesshomaru moved down her battered and torn body, Kagome closed her eyes and tried to imagine that it was InuYasha. She had wanted him to do these kinds of things to her, and instead here she was with his brother, who was trying to keep her from bleeding to death. She would jump when he would get to a place that was particularly sensitive or torn. He would back off and approach again as she calmed to his touch.
 
Sesshomaru could not believe that Kagome trusted him enough to lay there with her eyes closed while he bathed her body with his tongue. Even though she would occasionally jump, he would smell the spike in her fear and realized that he had hit a place where the wolves had been particularly rough. He would slow down and approach again as her fear subsided. Her nipples became hard as he licked her breasts to try and stop the flow of blood. They had been slashed as the wolf-demons grabbed at them.
 
When he had sealed all of her wounds down to her navel, he gently rolled her over and went to work on her back. It too had been practically shredded. He then cleaned her legs up to her thighs. Sesshomaru was glad he had killed all of the wolves. No being with any honor would ever do something like this, or have any part of it. It was not the miko's fault she had fallen in love with his brother.
 
“Miko?” Sesshomaru asked quietly.
 
“Hmm?” Kagome replied sleepily, the loss of blood starting to affect her.
 
“You are probably not going to like this, but this Sesshomaru needs to see between your legs. There is blood coming from somewhere.” The Demon Lord actually hesitated as he said this.
 
“You haven't hurt me so far. I trust you,” Kagome replied.
 
Sesshomaru helped her roll back over, and she spread her legs so he could look. She jumped again as she felt the warm and gentle tongue start to clean her again. She was trying not to become aroused any further by his simple ministrations.
 
Sesshomaru was surprised by how good she tasted. Was this part of what his father saw in human females? Here she was completely trusting him and allowing the most intimate contact. He reminded himself that she was for InuYasha, even if she was becoming aroused by his tongue. He managed to lick the area clean of blood.
 
“Miko - there is still blood coming. What did he do?”
 
Kagome sobbed, “He didn't care what he was thrusting at and raped me anally. It felt like he ripped me open with a knife.”
 
Sesshomaru rolled her over on her stomach and pulled her cheeks gently apart. The sight that met him was abhorrent. Kouga had driven, fully erect, into a virgin who had never had sex of any kind, much less anal. He had ripped her open and she was still bleeding.
 
“Miko, do not panic, but this Sesshomaru has to try and stop the flow of blood,” the youkai said softly.
 
First he gently worked at her opening until the exterior wounds were sealed. Then he had to start probing with his tongue in order to force his saliva up to where it could attack some of the walls that had been ripped open.
 
Unfortunately, he was in this position when InuYasha came to.
 
“Sesshomaru, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” InuYasha yelled at his half-brother.
 
Kagome reached over and took his hand. “InuYasha, it's okay. Sesshomaru saved us from the wolves. Kouga ripped me apart and he's trying to stop the bleeding. He's already done the same for you.”
 
“Se…Ses…Sesshomaru saved us?” InuYasha calmed down.
 
“Yeah, he did. He took care of your wounds first. Don't move because he had to set your arm and leg. He cleaned you up and kept you from bleeding to death. He's doing the same for me now.”
 
“But he's… he's… you're… you're… na… naked…” InuYasha stammered.
 
“That's the way he found me. They shredded my clothes. He wrapped me in his haori and then brought both of us here together so we wouldn't die. I had to take it off for him to attend to all of my wounds,” Kagome replied softly. "By the way, look at yourself - you're naked, too."
 
“Kagome, I…I'm so sorry. This was all my fault,” InuYasha said quietly. He was in tears.
 
“No, InuYasha, it was Kouga's fault. He could not accept that I wanted to be with you. He wanted to ruin me so that not you or any one else would ever want to touch me. Now I know you'll never want me like I always wanted to be with you.” Kagome started crying again.
 
“Kouga said that all he wanted to do was fuck me, to fuck my brains out. When he was finished with me, he was going to let the rest of the pack at me too. He said that if I got pregnant that it would be okay because he would kill it as soon as it was born and then fuck me some more. Oh, InuYasha, this was all my fault. He said if I had let you fight him properly and beat him this wouldn't have happened!” Kagome was wailing again. “I'm so sorry you got hurt!”
 
Sesshomaru had listened quietly to the entire exchange. “Miko, this was not your fault. Those wolves had no honor whatsoever. Kouga knew you were intended for InuYasha. He blatantly attacked both of you, you who have saved his life several times. In addition, he stacked the odds so heavily in his favor that you did not have a chance. I saw how many of his pack he brought with him to carry out his plan. I know that you did not expect this at all since he had been your ally against Naraku.”
 
InuYasha spoke again, “He said that just proved my weakness - the fact that I still trusted him. He's right. I'm just a filthy hanyou who doesn't deserve to live.”
 
“InuYasha, that's not true. You know I love you as you are,” Kagome said softly and then added, “But it doesn't matter now - you'll never want to touch me. Kouga said it wouldn't even have mattered if I had been your mate because he does not honor claims by half-breeds.”
 
Sesshomaru finally spoke again, “Unfortunately, that is true of a number of demons. While a hanyou's claim should be just as valid for a mate, it happens so rarely that some just ignore it if they desire the mate for their own.
 
“Miko, your body is getting cold from the loss of blood, as is InuYasha's. You need to get together and try to keep each other warm. Did you say you have food in your bag?”
 
“Yes, and a blanket and some matches we could use to start a fire,” Kagome said.
 
Sesshomaru helped move Kagome to InuYasha, both blushing at the close contact in their nakedness. Sesshomaru flew back to where the fight had taken place to retrieve Kagome's bag of supplies.
 
“Kagome, did you mean what you said?” InuYasha questioned some time after Sesshomaru left.
 
“Which part?” Kagome responded softly.
 
“That…that…that you loved me?” InuYasha finally said.
 
“Yes,” Kagome replied.
 
“Why?” InuYasha asked.
 
Kagome started crying again, “I understand you don't love me. Don't berate me for falling in love with you. I can't help it. I was trying to imagine that was your tongue running over my body, trying to heal my wounds. Why do you hate me so?”
 
InuYasha leaned over as best he could and licked Kagome's tears away. “I don't hate you.”
 
“Then why do you treat me so? You yell at me and call me names. I thought it would be better when we were finally alone, but you're worse! I would go home if it weren't for the stupid jewel shards!”
 
“I…I didn't want to hurt you,” InuYasha answered.
 
“NOT HURT ME! What do you think you've been doing?” Kagome asked him incredulously.
 
“You don't hear the whispers I do when we get near a village. The villagers calling you bitch, demon whore, slut. It would be worse if we were together,” InuYasha whispered.
 
“No, it wouldn't. It wouldn't matter if I were with you and knew that you loved me, but that can never happen now.” Kagome was on the verge of tears again.
 
Everything became too much for Kagome and she finally passed out from the loss of blood and shock.
 
 
 
Sesshomaru had come back in time to hear the last part of the conversation. He had found her bag and InuYasha, with his one good arm, pulled out a blanket and matches. Sesshomaru brought in wood and InuYasha gave him the matches and told him how to use them to get a fire started, but then they both noticed that Kagome felt cold and clammy.
 
“InuYasha, we need to warm her up. She may die if we do not do something,” Sesshomaru told his brother.
 
“What…what do we do?” InuYasha would never be able to live with himself if Kagome died because of his stupidity.
 
“We need to get her between us. Our body heat along with that of the fire should help. She has trusted me enough to understand that I will not hurt her.” With that, Sesshomaru started to disrobe.
 
“What…what are you doing?” InuYasha was trying to remain calm.
 
“InuYasha, my clothes keep my body warm, not hers. She needs direct contact with us,” Sesshomaru said as he arranged his clothing including his fur piece on the floor, then placed Kagome on her side between him and InuYasha so that InuYasha was in front, and Sesshomaru was behind her. He pulled the blanket Kagome had in her pack on top of them. He started to rub Kagome's body to try and warm her up.
 
InuYasha fell asleep with Kagome tucked behind him. He, too, desperately needed to heal. InuYasha knew his cuts would heal fairly quickly, but he had badly damaged his arm and leg. It would probably be several days before they were fully repaired.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
They lost track of time as InuYasha and Kagome were slowly restored to health. InuYasha's flesh had mostly healed by sometime the next day, but his arm and leg had been so badly shattered that he could do little more than move them. On the third day the hanyou finally felt like he could start using them somewhat again.
 
Kagome was mostly asleep during the next several days due to her injuries and blood loss. Her body did not heal as quickly as InuYasha's, and her worst wounds kept trying to reopen. When they would, Sesshomaru would once again gently lick her until the bleeding stopped and they had sealed again.
 
During those days while they recovered, Sesshomaru watched over them, cleaning any wounds that reopened on either with his tongue, and making certain that InuYasha's arm and leg were knitting properly. He had gone hunting and killed a boar that was roasting over the fire. It would be enough meat for them to eat as they drifted in and out of consciousness. The Demon Lord had also discovered Kagome's water bottles and pulled them out of her pack for them to drink. When either would wake, Sesshomaru would carry them out so they could relieve themselves, and bring them back in and give them a chunk of meat to eat and water to drink before they drifted off to sleep again.
 
Sesshomaru had gone back to the area where the attack had taken place and ripped the two jewel shards from the wolf's legs. He knew they were there from past experiences, but not exactly where. It did not matter - he just shredded the dead wolf's legs until he found them and left the body, along with his comrades, for the scavengers to find. He dropped the jewel shards, along with the nearly complete jewel Kagome carried, into her bag.
 
Since it was chilly at night, and Kagome was still cool to the touch as her body tried to repair itself, Sesshomaru would strip and slip in behind her so that her body was once again wedged between his and his brother's. Kagome had also began to have nightmares, and the Demon Lord would rub her body with his one hand to try and soothe her as she clung to his brother and buried her face in his hair.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
InuYasha woke some time several days after the attack, with Kagome and Sesshomaru still behind him. He could smell Kagome's blood again.
 
“Sesshomaru?” InuYasha asked quietly. “Is Kagome bleeding again?”
 
“Yes. Do you feel well enough to help heal her wounds?” Sesshomaru responded.
 
“What do you mean?” InuYasha asked.
 
“Your saliva can help to heal her and stop the bleeding. You can use yours without worry. I have to be careful because of the poison. It is somewhat diluted as a result,” Sesshomaru answered him.
 
“If it'll help her, I'll try,” was InuYasha's reply.
 
InuYasha gingerly rolled over, his right arm and leg still tender. He couldn't believe the damage that had been inflicted on his beautiful Kagome. First he bathed her face with his tongue, sealing the cuts that had reopened. She seemed to breathe a sigh in relief, so he became braver and started to work on the rest of her body. As they had for Sesshomaru, her nipples became hard as he licked the slashes on her breasts.
 
As he worked his way down her abdomen, he thought the smell of her arousal would knock him out. However, before he got that far, Sesshomaru helped him roll her over so he could do the same for her back.
 
“Sesshomaru? What were you doing when I came to?” InuYasha asked. He had started to say `yesterday,' but he didn't really know how much time had passed.
 
“I was trying to clean and heal the area abused the worst by the wolf.” Sesshomaru pried Kagome's cheeks gently apart to show InuYasha the damage Kouga had done.
 
InuYasha wanted to throw up. How could Kouga have done this? How could anyone who was always proclaiming that he loved Kagome do something like this to her? Tears actually rolled down his cheeks when he saw the amount of damage.
 
“InuYasha, your tears will not help her. Your saliva will.”
 
InuYasha nodded his understanding and very gently went to work on the abused area.
 
Sesshomaru helped him roll her over again and told him, “You need to finish. One of them apparently bit at her until she bled between her legs. That area needs to be thoroughly cleaned.”
 
InuYasha blushed. “You mean I need to…”
 
“Yes.” Actually, the area was healing pretty well, but her arousal was starting to affect Sesshomaru and he wanted it washed away. Plus, he wanted to see InuYasha's reaction when he tasted her.
 
InuYasha started gingerly, as he had over the rest of her body. But Kagome started to moan as his tongue gently stroked between her legs. Sesshomaru could contain himself no longer and began to lick her breasts.
 
Kagome woke up to the gentle licking of two tongues washing her body. She couldn't believe the sensations, even though her rectum still hurt like hell, it was much better. No, the pain was being overpowered by pleasure in other areas. She could not help but react to the two. She moaned and spread her legs further. InuYasha couldn't believe the taste. Her smell had always driven him mad, but this…this…was unbelievable. She was incredibly hot and wet. He just kept licking as the juices flowed out of her. Unable to resist, he dipped his tongue into the passage from which all of that nectar was flowing. Kagome moaned again and thrust herself into him. She had never felt anything like it.
 
Sesshomaru just grinned to himself as he continued to work on her breasts. Maybe this would help get his baka brother to finally realize what he was missing out on. He should have already taken the miko as his mate. He somehow needed to get him to understand that he needed her, and she needed him.
 
What Sesshomaru did not understand was his own attraction to her. Technically, as brothers, they could share a mate if the mate was willing. Actually, as the eldest, Sesshomaru could demand it. But Sesshomaru had always considered that attraction to humans a weakness of their father's. Yet here he was, aroused by the miko's scent and reaction to their ministrations.
 
They both almost jumped when Kagome cried, “Oh kami, don't stop…” Not sure which one she was talking to, they didn't.
 
InuYasha was worried he was hurting her as her body started to buck as his tongue dove in, then licked, dove in, and licked. He hesitated and heard, “Please don't stop…I…I've never felt anything like it.”
 
InuYasha pumped faster and harder with his tongue as Sesshomaru attacked both of her breasts. As Kagome had her first orgasm, InuYasha thrust his tongue as far into her as he could, catching every thing that flowed out. He was exhausted from the exertion and was panting. His arm and leg did not want to bear his weight any more, so Sesshomaru traded places with InuYasha, and finished cleaning Kagome up. As shivers ran through her body, he rolled her back over to check her battered rear again. It seemed to be healing well.
 
Kagome couldn't believe what had just happened to her. Both brothers had been tending her wounds, and ended up bringing her to her first real orgasm. The sensations the two of them brought were just unreal. Surely they would not have done something like that if what Kouga told her was true, would they?
 
“Hey,” Kagome was speaking to both brothers.
 
They looked at her, not certain what to expect now that she was somewhat coherent again. InuYasha figured he was in for the `sitting' of a lifetime.
 
“That was wonderful. Thank you,” she said.
 
As Kagome looked at them, she realized that both were naked, and both had rather stiff erections. Wanting to return the favor, she reached for InuYasha first, who had lain flat on his back in his exhaustion. His eyes suddenly came open when he felt her mouth descend upon him. He gasped, having never felt anything like it. Kagome was on her hands and knees as she worked on InuYasha's erection with her tongue. She gasped when she realized that Sesshomaru had worked his head up between her legs and was attacking her again. As she pulled and sucked on InuYasha, Sesshomaru was sucking and thrusting into her with his tongue.
 
This time it was InuYasha's turn. He had never felt anything like this.
 
“Oh Kagome, don't…don't… stop… oh fuck…” InuYasha's breathing was ragged as he exploded and Kagome drank him in. She had to turn loose when Sesshomaru brought her to another climax and licked her until her trembling body was clean.
 
Sesshomaru had not really intended on fulfilling his own desires - though the taste of Kagome had made him painfully hard.
 
Kagome lay on her back and spread her legs - not for Sesshomaru to enter her, she was not ready for that. She guided InuYasha back to his digging in with his tongue. She took in Sesshomaru as he straddled her on his knees and gently started to thrust into her mouth. She had both hands wrapped around him to help manage the huge erection. As she worked Sesshomaru, InuYasha got braver and started using his fingers with his tongue. He found a spot that made her start to buck again, and she nearly bit Sesshomaru as a result. Turned out that her teeth just turned him on. She started pumping him harder and started to nip every few thrusts. It wasn't much longer before he couldn't hold himself any longer and exploded in her mouth. As she had with InuYasha, she drank in all of it. InuYasha let her finish off his brother then brought her to another roaring climax, after which he gently licked her clean.
 
Satisfied and content, the three of them crawled back on their makeshift bed and pulled the blanket back over them, and fell back asleep.
 
To be continued…