InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood & Tears ❯ Alone No More ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha (they are the property of Rumiko Takahashi and Sunrise) but I do own any original characters.
 
 
Blood & Tears
 
 
Chapter 14: Alone No More (Warning: Lemons in chapter)
 
 
Sesshomaru and Kichou decided that they had spent enough time getting to know each other by their travel on foot. The pair concluded they were ready to get back to the castle so they would use Ah-Uhn and cut the last part of the journey to one day in the air. Kichou would ride the dragon with Shippou and Rin with Sesshomaru keeping a close watch on the skies around them.
 
Kichou had been able to spend time with Rin, who had been shy at first. Rin knew Kichou was the daughter of Sesshomaru's advisor, but Kichou had been away much of the last few years in her travels around the country, plus Rin was often away traveling with Sesshomaru. Kichou had trouble at first believing what Kagome had told her - that Sesshomaru considered Rin like one of his own, but any doubts were cast away when Kichou saw the warmth in his eyes towards the girl. There was no doubt Sesshomaru thought of Rin as his own pup. Kichou knew that she would have to accept this. It wasn't as hard as she thought. Rin had traveled with the Demon Lord so much that she knew a great deal and was very intuitive regarding him as well as being very polite and respectful. Much more so, in fact, than the full demon kitsune that was traveling with them.
 
Shippou was going to take some work. He had gone unchecked for most of the time he had traveled with InuYasha and Kagome. Every time InuYasha would make any attempt to discipline him, Shippou would go whining to Kagome and InuYasha would get sat. He wasn't going to have that luxury any more. Rin had already been trying to teach him some better manners, and Lord Sesshomaru told him very bluntly that if he didn't learn to control his mouth and his actions that the Great Lord would not be responsible for what his staff might do. Child or not, he was old enough to know better than saying and doing some of the things he did. The first bad habit he was going to have to work on was speaking before thinking, which InuYasha had already told him. Shippou no longer had anyone with a soft heart to feel sorry for him. On the other hand, he did enjoy having someone he could run and play with like Rin. She was very gentle when she corrected him, though firm when she knew he might do something to displease her Lord. Shippou was going to have to learn to take her lead.
 
 
The feelings were mixed as the castle of the Demon Lord of the Western Lands came into view. Kichou was anxious for Sesshomaru to talk to her parents and ask their permission to skip the formal courting ritual. Sesshomaru was relieved to have his charges home safely, though this trip wasn't nearly as dangerous as those with the Miko. None of this group had her powers or carried the Shikon no Tama.
 
Rin was excited to be home again. She couldn't wait to show Shippou her quarters and the castle. She knew every inch of it she was allowed in like the back of her own hand. She was even one of the select few allowed into Sesshomaru's quarters in the castle, but she knew that Shippou would have to have his permission to go there.
 
Shippou was flooded with a combination of fear of the unknown and the excitement of something new. He knew he was going to have to watch his behavior, and the bad habits he had learned over the last couple of years were going to be difficult to break. He hoped he didn't get himself killed for doing or saying something stupid before the year was out.
 
 
Kaminari and Jaken were waiting for them on their arrival. Kaminari was anxious since his only daughter had gone to warn his Lord of the rogue demons. He was relieved to see her return with them.
 
Jaken bowed to his Lord. He had been jealous that Sesshomaru left without him, but knew it was his own fault. Jaken had made one too many comments about the worthless half-breed and human. He had not paid attention to the fact that Sesshomaru had marked them both. He was lucky he was still in one piece.
 
Sesshomaru swept past them and through the doors and headed towards his study. Kaminari followed to update Sesshomaru on what had happened in his absence. Jaken went to take Ah-Uhn to the stable to be cared for after his journey.
 
Kichou was a bit surprised that Sesshomaru went in without a word, but realized that he was back home and would have to act as he usually did. Rin didn't seem the least bit upset or surprised. She understood her Lord had to behave a certain way in front of his staff just as he did his enemies.
 
Rin jumped down from Ah-Uhn and told Shippou to come with her. She knew that her personal servant would have a bath ready for her after their journey. She understood Sesshomaru's sensitive nose, and the fact that he preferred those around him to be clean. Shippou followed her without argument. After the journey, a warm bath sounded nice.
 
 
Kaminari had updated Sesshomaru on anything of importance that had happened while the Great Lord was away. Sesshomaru nodded and went through scrolls of agreements and other things that needed his signature. Sesshomaru finished everything that needed to be taken care of immediately, and then sat back as he pondered exactly what he needed to say. Kaminari waited patiently. He could tell his Lord had something of great significance he was considering.
 
Sesshomaru finally broke the silence, “Kaminari, will get your mate and bring her here? I have something of importance I need to discuss with both of you.”
 
Kaminari bowed and silently left the room.
 
Kaminari returned a few minutes later with Kaiho. He closed the door behind him and turned to meet Sesshomaru, who was now standing in front of his desk.
 
Lord Sesshomaru began by saying, “First I want to thank you both for sending Kichou to warn us about the rogue demons. They were indeed after the Miko, and in addition it gave us time to spend together.”
 
He took a deep breath before he formally proclaimed, “This Sesshomaru wishes to ask your permission to take your daughter Kichou to be Lady of the Western Lands. Kichou has requested that the formal courting procedures not be adhered to with your consent.”
 
The reaction the Demon Lord received was not exactly what he expected. Kaiho launched herself at Sesshomaru and threw her arms around him, and Kaminari just grinned and said, “It's about time.”
 
After Kaiho had gathered herself she stepped back to stand alongside her mate and nudged him in the ribs with her elbow.
 
Kaminari rather formally replied, “You have our permission to take our daughter Kichou as your mate, and to omit the ceremonial courting procedures. You may claim her tonight if that is what you both wish.”
 
For the first time that he could remember doing so in his adult life, the Great Demon Lord of the Western Lands blushed.
 
 
Sesshomaru was sitting on his bed considering everything that had transpired. Not just the last few hours, but also the last few years. If anyone had told him nearly three years ago that he could learn something from his half-breed half brother, he probably would have killed them on the spot. Yet here he was, about to take the daughter of his advisor, his confidant, the closest thing he had ever had to a friend, as his mate. Kichou had wanted at least one good night's sleep to rest up. She didn't want to let her Lord down when he took her as his.
 
Like InuYasha and the miko, apparently everyone knew of his attraction to Kichou and of hers to him. He had been ignoring and trying to avoid those feelings for nearly two hundred years. He was so angry with his father for dying that he considered his last words to Sesshomaru as foolishness. It had taken InuYasha and the miko's near death, and then life, to help him see past that and to begin to understand what he was missing. He had finally freed his heart and soul of his bitterness and anger when he claimed the two the night they had mated. Watching them make love with the intent of bringing each other only pleasure with their passion made him realize that he was missing something. While he still did not really understand the feeling they called love, he had come to understand that it was giving, unselfish and carried a trust with it that could not be explained. It was not greedy, selfish and envious, as he had thought it would be.
 
Sesshomaru had also had a rather blunt discussion with Kaminari. After his advisor and his mate had given their permission to claim their only daughter as his own, Kaminari had sent Kaiho back to their quarters and closed the door for a rather personal discussion.
 
Kaminari was concerned with just how much the great Inu no Taisho had discussed with Lord Sesshomaru regarding taking a mate. He knew his Lord must have control of all of the poison in his body because he had both treated the miko with his saliva and mated with her and not killed her. He also knew that Sesshomaru had control of his seed as he should. Kaminari knew that there were those who had enticed the Lord into their beds and that Sesshomaru had used them to relieve his own needs. Kaminari also knew that even though some of them had been in heat at the time, none of them had ever turned up pregnant. The question was: did the Great Inu-Youkai Lord of the Western Lands know exactly what would happen every time he elected to release fertile seed into a female that was in heat and willing to bear his get?
 
As Kaminari suspected, it turned out that Lord Sesshomaru had never had that final discussion with his father before he died. Since Kaminari knew his daughter was coming into heat and would probably be ready by the morning following their mating, he wanted to be certain that Sesshomaru knew exactly what would occur if they chose to start a family. He wanted to make sure it didn't frighten him or Kichou, and that they did not injure each other because they didn't know what to expect. Sesshomaru was thinking about what he had learned, and grateful that his advisor had shared that piece of information with him. Sesshomaru was also considering that he probably should find a way to pass the knowledge along to his half-brother. Since InuYasha was half Inu-youkai, and his youkai was strong, it could happen to him as well.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Kagome woke up wrapped in InuYasha's arms Monday morning. She rolled over to find his eyes already open so she brushed his lips with a soft kiss and asked, “Are you ready to start school today?”
 
InuYasha kissed her back. “Keh.”
 
They got up and got dressed - both outfitted comfortably in a t-shirt and sweatpants since they didn't have to leave the house for their classes. Kagome and InuYasha went downstairs to join the others for breakfast.
 
After Souta had headed out the door to school, and Jii-chan had gone out to tend to his shrine duties, Mama rejoined Kagome and InuYasha at the breakfast table.
 
“Have you decided how you want to do this?” Mama asked.
 
Kagome nodded, but InuYasha looked puzzled. Kagome saw his look and answered, “I think I'll pull my assignments from the computer and bring them down here. Do you mind if we work together at the kitchen table? That way we can both help InuYasha when he needs it, if you don't mind. My desk isn't big enough for both of us.”
 
Mama nodded. “You'll just have to clear your things away before lunch. All right?” She had the same idea since that was the only table really large enough for them to spread out at.
 
InuYasha and Kagome both nodded in agreement and cleared their breakfast dishes from the table.
 
InuYasha followed Kagome up to her room. She went to her computer and followed the instructions to login to the school website to retrieve her assignments. Kagome printed them out and picked up the books she would need for the morning. She then showed InuYasha which of his books and workbooks to bring down and together they traipsed back down the stairs with their arms loaded with textbooks, workbooks, and notebooks.
 
InuYasha was going to work on his reading and writing first. It was essential for him to be able to read the modern day text before he would really be able to read and understand his other books, such as history.
 
Kagome poured over her own books while Mama helped InuYasha with his. Kagome had been right. InuYasha was extremely intelligent and soaked up the information like a sponge. Mama had expected that he would have to be pretty smart - InuYasha's mother had died when he was still very small, yet he had managed to survive on his own. It would take more than pure instinct to survive so many years with no one to protect and take care of him.
 
InuYasha was doing his best to grasp every word, every symbol that was thrown at him. He wanted Kagome to be proud of him in her time as well as five hundred years in the past. InuYasha had also started to understand why school was important to Kagome. The more he learned the more he wanted to know. He tackled each lesson eagerly and became frustrated if something did not come to him quickly enough. Mama would get him to calm down and then look at it from a different `angle' as she called it. It usually worked and he was on his way again.
 
Mama Higurashi was a natural teacher. Of course she also had every reason for wanting to see InuYasha succeed. He was her daughter's chosen love, and it sounded like she would be living for a very long time with him. She wanted InuYasha to be able to fit into this world if this is where they chose to stay. Even though he was a very wealthy young man, Mama knew InuYasha would not be happy just sitting around and doing nothing. She was fairly certain that her daughter wouldn't either. Kagome would want them both doing something productive. 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Sesshomaru spent the first part of the day with Kaminari going over anything that had not been taken care of the night before. He also made sure all preparations were made for him to take Kichou as his mate that evening. Once he was certain that everything that needed his attention had been taken care of, he sent for Rin.
 
Shippou was with the kitsune of the castle for his first lesson. While Shippou was occupied, Sesshomaru wanted to spend time with Rin and explain to her what was going to happen. He should have known the observant little girl already knew. She just threw her arms around him (which she knew she could in the privacy of his quarters) and told him she was happy for him. She wanted him to be happy like Kagome and InuYasha, and Sango and Miroku were. She looked at it as gaining a mother, not losing Sesshomaru whom she loved like a father. Sesshomaru held her to him and breathed in her calming scent. Rin understood and sat quietly in his lap. Though he would never admit it, she could tell he was nervous about what was to come.
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Kichou spent the day with her mother. She wanted to know what to expect when Sesshomaru finally claimed her as his own. She also was a bit worried about the venom he carried in his fangs, saliva and claws. Her mother told her Sesshomaru had control over them. Just as a male demon could control his seed, Sesshomaru could control the poison in his body.
 
Kichou wasn't surprised that her parents had known all along she wanted the Demon Lord. She had not lost her attraction to him even when he lost his arm. She always thought he must have lost it in some great battle. In a way that was true, it just happened to be with his half brother.
 
That brought up another problem - would he have trouble marking her with only one arm to support him? Kaiho was blushing as she told her daughter some ways they might work around it. Kichou was also blushing at the fact that her mother knew these things. Kichou decided if they wanted to badly enough, they would find a way.
 
Kaiho had also presented her daughter with her mating kimono. It was a deep blue with her family crest embroidered over it with a vine like pattern. In place of flowers, a cross that was formed from four teardrops were scattered on it. They were the same purplish color of the mark Kichou bore just above her left breast. Once Kichou marked Sesshomaru, he would bear it as well.
 
Kichou also wondered how soon Sesshomaru would want to start a family. She realized that she was coming into heat, and probably would be in full bloom by morning. However, Sesshomaru could withhold his seed if he did not wish to impregnate her yet. She was eager to please him and would accept what he decided. She found it odd, however, realizing that she wanted to bear his get. She had thought being pregnant and giving birth to be uncomfortable and painful, but she suddenly found herself wanting to do it for him.
 
Kichou had spent the last part of the afternoon in the bath, soaking and relaxing. It was Rin who had revealed to Kichou her Lord's bathing habits. Kichou had noticed that Sesshomaru never allowed himself to become rank as so many other demons, male and female, did. While he carried the musky odor of a fully mature male, he almost always smelled clean. Of course there were exceptions, such as after long road trips in areas low on water, or when he had come home following a battle. But for the most part, Lord Sesshomaru smelled, well, good. His scent reminded her of the wildness of the forest that surrounded the castle.
 
Kichou had asked Rin if she would like to join her in her bath. Rin did so shyly, and sat quietly in the water with her. Kichou had started to understand why her Lord liked to have the young girl around. Rin had a calming scent of wild flowers and running spring water. Her very presence was enough to soothe one's soul. Kichou found it very comforting to have Rin with her to help calm her nerves before she put on her kimono and went to Sesshomaru's bedchamber.
 
 
When she was finally ready, Kichou took a deep breath and went to Sesshomaru's bedchamber, wearing only her ceremonial robe. She entered to find her Lord waiting for her, wearing only his robe.
 
Not knowing exactly how to start, she remembered the passion of the kiss she had shared with him on the road. She reached up with both hands to cup his face and pull it down. He understood and brought his lips to hers. As his tongue probed her mouth, he felt her hands untie the belt that held his kimono closed. Kichou then untied her own belt and allowed her robe to fall open, revealing part of her body to him for the first time.
 
Sesshomaru's hand trailed to Kichou's breast and cupped it as he brushed her nipple with his claw. He then trailed his lips down her neck and toward the other breast, and pulled it into his mouth and teased it with his tongue.
 
Kichou reached under his robe and wrapped her arms around her Lord's well-muscled body. As her heartbeat quickened at his ministrations to her breasts, she dug her nails into his back. She had to turn loose when she felt her robe being tugged from her shoulders. After she let it fall to the floor, she did the same and Sesshomaru's joined hers there. Having both signaled they were ready to begin, Kichou backed up and lay on his bed.
 
Kichou was not prepared for what happened next - she had never been with a male, and they had bypassed the courting procedures that would have included some foreplay. She gasped as she felt Sesshomaru's warm and wet tongue between her legs. Her natural reaction was to spread her legs further and arch into him. She had no idea that something could feel that good. Her Lord was using his fingers to spread her so that he had easier access. Kichou decided it would be okay to help him out and reached down to spread herself apart for him. Sesshomaru grinned inwardly as the fingers appeared and then used his own to help add to her pleasure instead. Kichou was crying for more until her body finally wracked with convulsions as she had an orgasm for the very first time. Sesshomaru's tongue plundered her depths to drink everything that was pouring out.
 
Once Kichou's body had stopped trembling, Sesshomaru started trailing kisses back up towards her mouth. He stopped and dipped into her navel and then paused at each of her breasts, sucking and nipping at them as she once again writhed in pleasure. His hand found its way back to her warm center and gently started to stroke her with his claws. He then started to dip into her, gradually stretching her as he used first one finger, then two, and then three.
 
Kichou's hand trailed down Sesshomaru's body until she found his growing erection. She stroked it in wonder and felt it harden even more under her gentle touch. She rolled Sesshomaru over on his back and kissed him before she started her own trail of kisses down his chest, heading for the prize that waited below. She was surprised at the sensation that flooded her body as she drew his head into her mouth. She also heard the grunt of approval as she twirled her tongue around dripping head, grazing him with her fangs as she did so. Kichou started to suck more and more into her mouth, until no more would fit. He didn't have to say anything - she picked up her rhythm and drove harder until he had exploded into her mouth. She could hear his sigh as he held his hand on top of her head to hold her still. He wasn't trying to shove her head down; he was just holding her in one place as he finished releasing. Apparently he was very sensitive as he continued to pulse into her mouth.
 
Once he released her head, Kichou cleaned him and slid back up alongside Sesshomaru. He rolled her over on top of him and brought her into another kiss. Neither of them had ever expected that this simple act could bring so much pleasure, and show them how much they wanted each other. Sesshomaru had decided that not all human actions were wasteful and foolish.
 
They pleasured each other orally several more times before Kichou decided she was ready. She was a bit scared, but she wanted to feel Sesshomaru inside her. To let him know she was ready to receive him, Kichou rolled over onto her stomach and then brought herself up on her knees. Much to her surprise, Sesshomaru started gently licking her with his tongue again until she was extremely wet. Kichou gasped as she felt him start to enter her from behind. He probed gently until he reached her maiden barrier, and then thrust through it to bury himself deep inside her. Sesshomaru held still as Kichou adjusted to his size. He lay across her back and rumbled a comforting growl that traveled though her entire body as he rubbed her abdomen in soothing circles. The pain started to subside as it was replaced by a feeling of pleasure, one that demanded he move within her. Kichou rolled back into Sesshomaru to let her know she was ready for him. He started to thrust into her, pulling almost all of the way out before plunging in again. Kichou gasped at the new sensations and started rocking back into him. She discovered if she arched her back, he hit a spot deep within her that made her cry for more.
 
The Demon Lord thrust at that spot until he felt her body start to tremble around him and draw him even further in. He discovered that Kichou had somehow raised herself up and pulled the hair from her right shoulder. Sesshomaru started nipping and licking at the area he would mark. As he thrust hard one last time and exploded inside her, he wrapped his arm around her to hold her as he bit down on the area he had prepared for his mark. He drank the blood that spilled from the wounds as he continued to fill her. He felt Kichou's arms wrap around his own as she sighed in contentment. When her legs started to tremble and she could bear their weight no longer, Kichou and Sesshomaru gently lowered themselves to their side on the bed. Sesshomaru once again was rubbing the soothing circles on her belly as he gently lapped at his mark on her shoulder. They stayed like that until the he finally started to slide out of her.
 
Kichou knew that she would have to mark Sesshomaru next. Her mother told her she would need to accept him as a human would in order to mark him. Kichou was worried that he would have a hard time because of his missing arm, but she remembered the memory that Kagome had allowed her to see - the one of her last time with Sesshomaru. Kichou thought it odd at the time that Kagome would allow her to see such a thing when she knew Kichou was upset over it, but she suddenly understood that the miko was trying to show her something important.
 
Taking a deep breath, Kichou rolled Sesshomaru over on his back and stroked him until he was quite hard. Hoping he would understand, Kichou straddled him and started to lower herself onto him. Sesshomaru's eyes opened wide at first - he knew that Kichou intended to mark him, but did not expect her to try this without him telling her to. This indeed was the reason he had experimented with the position with the miko the last time he took her. He was going to have to find out exactly what information Kagome had passed along to Kichou and thank her for it the next time he saw her. After all, Sesshomaru found being dominated by a female for such pleasure was not a bad thing, and it also showed his trust in her.
 
When Kichou saw that Sesshomaru did not object to her being in the dominant position, she lowered herself completely on him and leaned down to kiss him again. Sesshomaru showed his approval by placing his hand on her thigh and softly brushing the fur that covered her lower region with his thumb. Certain now that she could continue, Kichou braced herself with her hands and started to ride him. She gasped when she felt his thumb brush first one nipple, and then the other so that they immediately hardened. She drew another deep breath when his thumb and forefinger found their way between her legs, and he started playing with the sensitive bundle of nerves she had. Adding to that, Kichou had found just the right position to hit another sensitive spot deep within her that was making her see stars behind her closed eyes. Kichou found herself crying out loud as she had yet another orgasm with him deep inside her. She could tell that he was about to as well, and leaned forward to start licking at the area she would mark. As she felt him fill her with his warmth, she came down and drove her fangs into the flesh above his left breast. Sesshomaru would bear her family mark in the same location that Kichou carried hers.
 
Not wanting to lose his contact within her, Kichou adjusted herself so that she was lying on top of Sesshomaru. He had brushed her hair away from her face and drew her to him for another kiss. They rolled over onto their sides, facing each other with their legs tangled together. Kichou sighed in contentment as she pressed her forehead against his.
 
They continued throughout the night. They pleasured each other in every method they could think of. Sesshomaru could also smell that Kichou was going to be very fertile by morning. He would have to decide before then whether or not to offer his seed to her womb.
 
Sesshomaru had decided on his plan of action by morning. He could tell that Kichou was ready if he was willing to offer. She didn't have to say anything, but he could pick up her feelings through their mark. Considering what Kaminari had told him would happen, he was thinking about how they could be comfortable for a while.
 
Kichou was a bit disappointed at first, she thought they were finished when Sesshomaru took her hand and led her towards his magnificent bath without a word. Before he entered the water, Sesshomaru pulled her into another kiss and she could feel his erection press against her. She reached down and started to stroke him until he was quite hard. He sat down in the water and she understood. Kichou came to him and lowered herself on top of him so that she straddled his lap. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him as he started to thrust into her in the warm water. She pulled away from him so she could hold his shoulders to help control her movements. She gasped as she felt him growing inside her. She didn't think it was possible, but it felt like Sesshomaru was growing even larger and harder. Kichou kissed him again as she realized what he was about to do - Sesshomaru was about to flood her with his fertile seed. She threw her head back and closed her eyes at the new sensation. Sesshomaru had grown so large he was now causing her to orgasm with almost every thrust. She thought she could take no more when he shoved into her hard and stopped. Her eyes opened wide at the sensation that he had gotten larger and harder yet, if that were even possible. She readily accepted his seed into her womb and wrapped both arms around him to kiss him again, this time more gently.
 
Sesshomaru finally spoke, “I hope you don't mind, but we are going to be like this for a while. Did your mother happen to explain it to you?”
 
Kichou shook her head and then realized why he had brought her to the bath where they could sit comfortably in the warm water. They were locked together as Sesshomaru's seed continued to fill her.
 
Kichou settled herself on him and crossed her legs behind him, and kissed him again before she said, “You offered me your seed. I will be able to give you an heir.”
 
Sesshomaru nodded and she kissed him again and whispered, “Thank you.”
 
They sat and held each other for a while, when Sesshomaru broke the silence, “May I ask you a question?”
 
“What is it, my mate?” Kichou asked.
 
“May I ask what the miko told you that made you understand?” Sesshomaru asked softly.
 
“It was not just what she told me, she was able to show me. By having me touch her marks, she was able surround me with her aura to show me the difference in the feelings between her and InuYasha and then you and her. I was able to see that while Kagome and InuYasha truly love each other, she accepted you out of respect and gratitude for what you had done for them. She also allowed me to see that you did not actually want her the way you did me, but were drawn in by a combination of her passions and the fact you were tied to both of them through your mark,” Kichou answered, and then added, “She was able to make me see the truth and that you really wanted me.”
 
“That was not all the miko showed you, was it?” Sesshomaru asked gently.
 
“I did not understand at the time. Kagome knew I was upset that you had been with her. I even accused her of being a willingly shared mate of you and your brother until she told me everything that had happened and the real reason why you marked her. She allowed me to see the last memory of you with her, where she was on top. I did not understand how you could let a human dominate you, but she had also tried to impress upon me that you were thinking of me when you were with her. I realized when it was my turn to mark you that she was trying to show something important to me - something that could be used when you took me as your mate, something I could do to make marking you easier on both of us. What I did not understand was how you knew to try that with her,” Kichou replied while she was thinking she was glad they were in the bath - they were still tied together.
 
“I witnessed her and InuYasha together in that position, and they both seemed to enjoy it a great deal. InuYasha did not mind in the least being dominated by his mate. I had to try it for myself to see if I would be able to follow through. I was not certain that I could, but discovered that it was - pleasurable. I had intended to show it to you but you had already discovered it for yourself,” Sesshomaru answered.
 
Kichou's reply was to kiss him again. “By the way, did you know this would happen? You must have since you had the forethought to come in here where we could be comfortable while joined at the hip.”
 
Sesshomaru actually gave a small smile. “Only because of your father.”
 
“Daddy told you this?” Kichou knew that her father was Sesshomaru's confidant, but didn't know they had discussions like that.
 
“He was concerned about what Father had been able to teach me before he died. Father had been able to explain to me about controlling my poison and my seed, but we never had the final conversation that would have revealed this. Apparently anytime you are in heat and I offer you fertile seed, this will happen. Kaminari knew you would be in heat by this morning, and was afraid we would become frightened if this happened and neither of us understood why. Apparently some have been seriously injured trying to force themselves apart before their bodies were ready,” Sesshomaru answered.
 
“I would not have thought it possible that you could grow even larger. I thought I would pass out from the sheer pleasure. You still feel good inside of me,” Kichou whispered, and then asked, “How long?”
 
“He said it could be an hour or more. Just to relax and wait for nature to take its course,” Sesshomaru replied.
 
Kichou sighed in response, wrapping her arms around Sesshomaru and tucked her nose under his chin to rest her head against his shoulder.
 
 
Kichou and Sesshomaru finally separated an hour and a half later. They each gently scrubbed each other's bodies before rising from the bath and drying off. Sesshomaru led Kichou to a wardrobe and opened it for her. In addition to her own clothes, there were a number of beautiful new robes there for her use. Kichou picked a simple lavender one that had both crests on it; with her tear drop cross set within Sesshomaru's crescent moon. Sesshomaru went to let one of his staff know they were finally ready for breakfast.
 
After the breakfast dishes were cleared away, Sesshomaru told Kichou it was time to go to her parents and record their marks. He sent word for Kaminari and Kaiho to meet them in his study and took Kichou by the hand and led her down the hall.
 
The staff they passed bowed to them as they went by. They all knew that they now had a new Lady of the Western Lands. Many of them had known Kichou for her entire life and knew her to be intelligent, brave, strong, willful, and a handful. She would be a perfect match for Lord Sesshomaru. They were certain he would find a completely obedient shrinking violet both disappointing and boring.
 
Kaiho hugged her daughter when she met her in the study. Kaminari and Kaiho both signed as witnesses to Sesshomaru's mark on Kichou's shoulder, and Kichou's mark above Sesshomaru's left breast. Once everything had been recorded and signed, Sesshomaru led Kichou back to their quarters to spend the rest of the day with his mate. The first thing they did was to strip and climb back into bed - but this time for some sleep. It had been a very busy night followed by the two hour coupling. Both were exhausted from their physical exertions. Kichou gladly tucked her body into Sesshomaru's so he could wrap his arm around her before they fell into a peaceful and contented sleep.
 
 
To be continued…