InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood & Tears ❯ Field Trips ( Chapter 39 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha but I do own Kaminari, Kaiho, and the lovely Kichou.
 
AN: Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to leave a review. I do read them and they help to inspire me to keep writing.
 
 
Blood & Tears
 
 
Chapter 39: Field Trips (Warning: Lemon in chapter)
 
 
InuYasha had finally convinced Kagome it was time for them to have a little time to themselves. He reminded her that she had promised him back when Ayume and Niro came to visit and see the pups the first time. Kagome finally relented. She really couldn't argue with his logic - he didn't even want to take her out in the evening when they would have to arrange for a sitter. InuYasha wanted to take her out in the afternoon when Mai and Miwaku were both there to watch over the pups. Kagome would make certain to feed them well before they went out, and then they would be back in plenty of time before Miwaku, and probably even Mai, went home.
 
InuYasha wouldn't tell her what he had planned. He just wanted to get her out of the apartment, even for a little while. InuYasha had already told their driver where he wanted to take her first, and he was finally able to pry her away after many assurances from the housekeeper and the nanny they would be just fine for the afternoon.
 
InuYasha warned Mai ahead of time that he was going to take Kagome out for lunch first, so she didn't have one of her usual wonderful meals prepared that day. That was pretty much the only hint that Kagome had of where her mate might be taking her.
 
He surprised her, not taking her to a fancy restaurant that his brother might have chosen, but instead to ARMS, known for its gourmet hamburgers. InuYasha knew she used to go to the fast food place with her friends after school and have their hamburgers, so he decided to take her to café that was across the street from Yoyogi Park.
 
“Where are we, InuYasha?” Kagome asked as they got out of the car in front of the café.
 
“You'll see in a minute. I thought we could try something different for lunch,” her mate responded as he took her hand and led her towards the door.
 
Kagome wondered what made this particular café special until they walked through the door and she smelled the aroma of cooking beef. “Hamburgers!” she exclaimed with a smile.
 
“This place is supposed to be pretty good,” InuYasha said as he led her to a table. The lunch rush was over, so there were only a few people here now. Of course some of those there were InuYasha's security that went wherever he and Kagome did, though Kagome did not realize it. He never saw the need to worry her, and he would have known they were there no matter what his brother did. To anyone else, they were just regular guys.
 
The waiter came towards them with menus, but Kagome shook her head - she already knew what she wanted as did InuYasha.
 
“Hamburger and fries?” InuYasha asked.
 
Kagome nodded, and InuYasha thought she was about to drool.
 
“We'll have two of your regular burgers and fries with a soda,” InuYasha told the waiter.
 
The waiter nodded and went to turn in the order.
 
“How did you find this place?” Kagome asked.
 
“I went online and looked up who had the best hamburgers,” InuYasha stated matter-of-factly.
 
“You've gotten pretty good with the computer, haven't you?” Kagome asked.
 
“I had to use it enough for research for my teachers, and I finally got to where I could type without tearing up the keyboard,” InuYasha responded. He had been through about a dozen of them before he got the hang of it. InuYasha typed with basically two fingers on each hand, but he was getting pretty good at that. However, his claws were murder on the keys before he learned to work with them.
 
Kagome reached across to take her husband's hand and squeezed it. “Thank you, InuYasha. I never know what to expect from you.”
 
“Keh. I just thought you needed to get out of the house, and we both could use a change of scenery and food,” InuYasha said as he gently squeezed her hand back.
 
They both were practically drooling when their hamburgers were placed in front of them. The thick patty was on a large soft and chewy bun, set atop a bed of coarsely chopped lettuce on the bottom half. The meat wafted aromas of some slightly sweet spices that Kagome couldn't identify - InuYasha didn't really care since it smelled good and there was no curry involved. The lettuce had a creamy pink dressing that was tasty and light that served as the dressing for the hamburger. Kagome couldn't wait to slap the top onto the bottom half, pick it up, and take a big bite. InuYasha followed suit as the waiter came back with ketchup for the fries.
 
A smile crossed Kagome's face as she chewed on the rather large bite she had taken. InuYasha was chewing and watching his mate's face. He wanted to reach across and wipe away the little trail of pink dressing that was sliding down from the corner of her mouth, but Kagome picked up her napkin to wipe it away when she swallowed.
 
“I can't believe how good these are,” Kagome stated before she picked up a fry and popped it in her mouth. InuYasha just grinned and nodded, he was still chewing.
 
It didn't seem like any time at all before they had both consumed their excellent hamburger and fries. Kagome was certain that wasn't all InuYasha had planned for the afternoon - they still had several hours left before Mai would go home.
 
Kagome wasn't disappointed. They were just down the street from the Shibuya shopping district. InuYasha took Kagome's hand as he started up the street towards the department stores.
 
“Where are we going now, InuYasha?” Kagome asked as they headed up the street.
 
“Wherever you want to go to shop. I know you need some new clothes,” InuYasha said to his mate.
 
Kagome may not want to admit it, but InuYasha knew she wasn't comfortable in many of her old clothes. While she had already lost the weight she had gained while pregnant due to nursing the pups, the fact was that her body had changed its shape. InuYasha was pretty certain that her fuller breasts and rounder hips were not going to go away any time soon. He certainly did not mind. InuYasha thought they made Kagome sexier.
 
“What…what do you mean?” Kagome asked.
 
“I noticed you don't wear a lot of your old clothes any more, so I thought it was time for some new ones is all,” InuYasha said. “Besides, I like you having fun and trying on things. You can buy as much or as little as you want.”
 
InuYasha pulled Kagome's hand to his lips and kissed it as they walked down the street. There were large department stores as well as buildings full of boutiques in this district, most devoted to fashion. Kagome squealed, making InuYasha pin his invisible ears to his head when she spotted a window with things that she liked. InuYasha smiled and followed her in.
 
When Kagome got inside, she started to look around but didn't see anything she liked outside of what was in the window. It was just as well because the two snobbish sales girls that were there ignored the couple, obviously having no idea who they were snubbing. Kagome shook her head and walked back out the door, InuYasha right behind her.
 
Kagome sighed and went into the next shop. She spotted a display of red clothing back in the corner and walked over to start going through them. The sales girl here was much nicer and asked Kagome if she could help her. Kagome was looking at the red items, but noticed most of the skirts and pants were cut very straight. She sighed and told the girl that her body had somewhat changed shape, and while she loved red, she wasn't comfortable in straight cuts any more.
 
“I might have just the thing. We have a shipment that just arrived and I haven't been able to put it out yet. If you don't mind coming to the back, I can show you,” the sales girl said.
 
Kagome looked towards InuYasha who was poking around in another section of the shop. He had heard the girl and he looked towards Kagome and nodded. He felt only honesty and the feeling of wanting to please from the girl.
 
Kagome followed her to the back and was not disappointed. The new collection had combinations of red, black, and silver, and there was a lot of red with black and silver trim. They had pants, skirts, jackets and tops that were all coordinated.
 
Kagome thought she should ask the sales girl's name since it looked like she might be there for a while. The girl told her that her name was Nori.
 
“It is nice to meet you, Nori. My name is Nishimoto Kagome, but you can call me Kagome,” Kagome said as she was going through the racks of clothing.
 
Kagome heard the girl gasp. “Nishimoto?”
 
“Yes, though please don't make a big deal out of it. I just need some new clothes and my husband was kind enough to bring me shopping,” Kagome replied.
 
“Please, anything I can do to help you,” the girl said, visibly nervous now.
 
“Don't worry, you were being nice to me and that is all I care about. Those girls in the shop next door wouldn't even acknowledge that we had come in the door,” Kagome said as she started to pull down items she wanted to try and hand them to Nori.
 
Nori giggled. “They are a bunch of snobs over there. They won't even speak to me when I tell them `good morning' when we are opening up at the same time.”
 
“Well, their loss is your gain,” Kagome said. Nori had her hands full as did Kagome. “That should be enough for me to start with.”
 
“What is this fabric?” Kagome asked about the items she was getting ready to try.
 
“It is a new one that is supposed to be soft and comfortable, almost wrinkle free, but wash and wear. It looks very nice but is easy to care for,” Nori said. “This line is the first to use it.”
 
Kagome finally looked at the label and laughed. Nori asked, “What's so funny?”
 
“I know the designer. She's our niece. I knew she was well known for her evening wear line, but I didn't realize she had branched out.”
 
All of the pieces bore the label of `Kiss the Moon' in them.
 
“Oh, that isn't all she has. She's come out with those as well,” Nori said as she pointed to another rack that contained lingerie. The outfits that had bottoms with them had a crescent moon embroidered delicately so it would sit on the right butt cheek. In fact, when Kagome looked at the pants she had picked up to try, they had a right rear pocket with the logo embroidered on it as well.
 
Nori commented, “That is an odd place to put the logo, isn't it?”
 
Kagome laughed again. “Not really, that's where her birthmark that the line is named after is located.”
 
Kagome found the clothes she selected were really comfortable. They all had a full cut, and the skirts hit just below her knee. The pants were also just about the right length for her. By the time she was done, Kagome had one of just about everything. She selected the pants and skirt in both red and black, and then an assortment of tops she could mix and match with any of them. Kagome also liked the one that was a print with a red background and the kanji for `love' scattered on it in black, with the crescent moon in silver added in several places as well. She also didn't know how she almost missed the black outfit that had black pants and jacket with the crescent moon in red embroidered over the left breast. Kagome had to have that.
 
InuYasha was waiting patiently while his mate tried on the clothing. He could tell she was excited and had found a line that she really liked. Apparently it was comfortable, looked nice and was easy to care for. She finally came out to show him the black outfit, wearing a red shirt under the jacket. InuYasha's jaw almost hit the floor when he saw his crest on it.
 
“Wha…where did that come from?” InuYasha asked.
 
“Miyoshi designed it. She has a new line of more casual wear,” Kagome responded. “You didn't hear us?”
 
“I wasn't really listening. I was wandering around in here and watching outside. I knew you weren't in any danger from her, so I didn't try to eavesdrop,” InuYasha replied. “So Miyoshi designed that?”
 
Kagome nodded. “It's a new part of her `Kiss the Moon' line.
 
InuYasha just shook his head and grinned before he asked, “So you were able to find something?”
 
“I found plenty to keep me happy for a while. I'm glad they were such snobs next door. This place is much nicer. I hope you don't mind, but I found quite a lot,” Kagome said.
 
InuYasha crossed the distance between them and kissed Kagome on the cheek. “Whatever makes you happy. Now you won't have any excuses the next time my brother and his mate want us to go out with them.”
 
“You mean except for the baby-sitter?” Kagome asked.
 
“We can work something out. This worked out all right today, didn't it?” InuYasha asked.
 
“Yes it did. Thank you, InuYasha. I've had a wonderful time this afternoon. But I am getting tired. Let me change back into my own clothes, and we can pay for everything I found,” Kagome responded.
 
The sales girl was thrilled. She worked partly on commission and Kagome was buying her size in just about every piece from the `Kiss the Moon' casual wear line, and Kagome had picked up some of the silken pajamas as well. Nori always thought being nice to the customers paid off much more than being know-it-all snobs like the girls next door.
 
Even InuYasha was surprised at the number of clothes that Kagome and Nori brought to the counter from the dressing room. He was wondering if it would all fit in their car. Nori left everything on the hanger it was on and packed them in groups into plastic over wrapping.
 
InuYasha called the driver and told him where he could come and pick them up. Fortunately, about the time they had everything wrapped up and paid for, the sales girl that came in to help in the late afternoon had arrived, so Nori volunteered to help them carry their purchases to the car.
 
InuYasha was able to take the bulk of it, but then Kagome and Nori carried out what he couldn't take - the plastic bags were somewhat slick and wanted to slide around, otherwise he would have taken the entire stack. InuYasha led the two ladies towards their waiting car, where the driver had popped the trunk so they could lay Kagome's purchases flat. He helped InuYasha with his, and then took Kagome's and what Nori had carried out. Kagome and InuYasha thanked Nori again as she headed back into her shop. Both Nori and Kagome caught the stunned expressions of the two girls that had snubbed Kagome when she came in their shop. Nori and Kagome each flashed them a smile - Nori before returning to her store and Kagome before entering her chauffeur driven car. 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
It was early December, and Sesshomaru had asked InuYasha to come along with him for a `field trip,' as he liked to call them. There was an important dignitary coming into town that needed extra bodyguards. Normally he brought his own contingency with him, but lately there had been a couple of failed attempts against him, so he had brought only his most trusted bodyguard along with his wife. Those who had attacked him obviously had inside information, and he was no longer sure whom he could trust. So, he had brought only the guard who had been with him the longest, the one who had helped to stop the previous attackers, and left his others at home.
 
InuYasha wanted to learn more about Sesshomaru's security business. The division that provided personal security was the only one that he had not done anything with yet. The only thing was, the hours could run long and even for a few days. InuYasha was worried about leaving his mate. Kagome had plenty of help during the day, but he was worried about her being left alone at night if it came to that.
 
Kichou solved the problem. She told them both she would be happy to come and stay with Kagome while InuYasha went on this assignment. Kichou thought dealing with the infants would be good practice for her, and she didn't want to be alone while Sesshomaru supervised, either. Her mate usually left his more than competent managers to handle these things, but this was a new and particularly important client. A successful assignment with him could mean a whole new realm in the possibilities of new clients. As far as Sesshomaru was concerned, as long as he could find good employees, there could never be too many paying clients.
 
At first InuYasha was a little nervous at the thought of being personally responsible for someone's safety. But then Sesshomaru reminded him - what exactly did InuYasha think he was doing with his little group back in feudal Japan? There he assumed responsibility for the safety of the miko, monk, demon slayer, and kitsune. Protecting the miko that could see the shards of the Sacred Jewel as well as carried them on her person was no light task.
 
Kagome was supportive of the venture. She wanted InuYasha to learn and grow, and she was comfortable at the thought of Kichou being there with her. She kissed InuYasha on the cheek when it was time for him to go and told him not to worry. She had plenty of help and would be fine, even for a few days if necessary. 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
Sesshomaru and InuYasha met their new client at the airport. He was not difficult to pick out. While he was an ordinary looking Japanese businessman in a black suit, his wife was stunning and his one accompanying bodyguard was huge. However, all three were human.
 
“Morishita Fujio-dono, it is an honor to meet you,” Sesshomaru addressed his new client as he bowed to him. “We have talked on the telephone. I am Nishimoto Senichi, and this is my younger brother, Nishimoto Yoshi. We will be assuming responsibility for your security while you are in Tokyo. All of the arrangements have been made.”
 
InuYasha also bowed to their new client and entourage. He was even starting to get used to being called Nishimoto Yoshi.
 
Morishita Fujio bowed in return. “Thank you for meeting us. This is my wife, Morishita Tsuki, and personal bodyguard, Kiyama Makoto.”
 
Sesshomaru and InuYasha bowed again upon the introductions, and glanced sideways at each other. They already could tell who the traitor was, and Mr. Morishita had brought him with him. The difficulty would be in proving it.
 
Since all three of the people standing across from them were human, they had no way of knowing what the powerful noses of the Inu-youkai and Inu-hanyou were picking up. Kiyama Makoto may appear to be loyal and unwavering on the outside, but both InuYasha and Sesshomaru could pick up the smell of resentment and hatred for his employer, and lust for his wife. They could smell him on Mrs. Morishita as well, but they could also smell her fear of him. She may or may not have gone willingly with him in the past, but now her scent was totally different. Both InuYasha and Sesshomaru were more than a little familiar with the scent of the fear of a woman who had been raped.
 
Kiyama was sizing up the two men standing across from him. Neither looked particularly strong, and certainly didn't have his size. They both just looked like a couple of rich pretty boys. It looked like it was going to be even easier than he thought to finally carry out his plans here in Tokyo. His employer had foolishly trusted and brought only him along for this trip, all because of the attacks the bodyguard had staged so he could thwart them and encourage Morishita to bring him alone with them. Morishita's lonely wife had made the mistake of coming to his bed once, and as far as Kiyama was concerned, she belonged to him now. She was too ashamed to go to her husband and tell him what had happened, not to mention the fact he would never believe her. Kiyama had been with Morishita since before he had married. It looked like things were finally going to go his way. Morishita would be killed by an assassin as arranged, and then it would be natural for his wife to seek protection and then comfort from Kiyama.
 
 
Things did not start off as Kiyama planned. Sesshomaru escorted the group to the waiting limo. Mr. and Mrs. Morishita climbed into the back along with Sesshomaru and InuYasha, and the bodyguard had to sit in the front with the driver. The first thing that unnerved Kiyama was that the glass was up between the front and back. The second was, once they started on their way, they didn't seem to be going to the hotel he had made their reservations at.
 
After they had climbed in and were on their way, Sesshomaru spoke, “I hope you do not mind, but I have made a change in your reservations. Yours were made far enough in advance that anyone could have found out about them. I have moved you to another hotel equal in stature to the one you were supposed to stay at. The staff is discreet and no one knows of your expected arrival.”
 
Morishita nodded, he appreciated the extra precautions. He did not see the color drain from his wife's face. She knew even with a change in hotels, they had brought part of the problem with them. She was certain Kiyama would find a way around it.
 
InuYasha and Sesshomaru didn't miss it, though. They just glanced at each other again as they rode in silence towards the hotel.
 
 
It was two days before anything happened. Kiyama needed that long to rework his plans, plus he thought the others would ease up if nothing at all happened for a couple of days. Kiyama had been angry at first to discover that he was put in a room across the hall, rather than in the suite with his employer and wife, but then discovered it was a benefit as he could use the phone in freedom of not being overheard. Of course he had no way of knowing of Sesshomaru and InuYasha's suspicions, and that his room had been wired.
 
Mrs. Morishita loved and appreciated beautiful gardens, so she had convinced her husband to take her to one of the well-known ones in Tokyo when his business was concluded. InuYasha accompanied the couple and Kiyama in the afternoon while Sesshomaru told them he was leaving them in his brother's capable hands for now. He was going ahead to check on the dinner that was being held in Mr. Morishita's honor that evening.
 
InuYasha and Kiyama followed behind the couple, watching as Mrs. Morishita went from one beautiful bed of flowers or tree to the next. Kiyama had no idea that InuYasha was watching his every move. He also didn't know that Sesshomaru had not gone on to the hall where the dinner was being held at all. He was in another part of the gardens with the assassin now gagged and hog-tied on the ground. They would wait until the Morishitas were where the planned hit was to take place, and then hoped to force Kiyama to show his hand.
 
Sesshomaru had one of his own marksmen with him. When his client reached the spot where Kiyama wanted him shot down, Sesshomaru had Matsuki fire a round into the tree nearest the target. It had the effect that he hoped.
 
“I don't believe it! He missed!” Kiyama yelled.
 
“What do you mean?” Morishita Fujio demanded.
 
“I mean he was supposed to kill you,” Kiyama said in a deadly tone as he approached his employer, only to find InuYasha standing between them.
 
“What do you think a runt like you can do?” Kiyama sneered.
 
“Why don't we find out?” InuYasha answered as he cracked his knuckles. It had been a while since he had a good fight.
 
Kiyama lunged at him and InuYasha sidestepped, kicking him in the butt and knocking him to the ground.
 
“You're fast, but you're still no match for me,” Kiyama said as he lunged again.
 
“You're not the first to think that,” InuYasha responded calmly as he sidestepped him again. Kiyama may be huge, but he was still only human.
 
“We've caught his accomplice. You can quit fooling around, Little Brother,” InuYasha heard Sesshomaru call as he came down the path, dragging the would-be assassin with Matsuki following behind.
 
“Do you know when the last time I had a good workout was?” InuYasha called back.
 
Now Kiyama had pulled a knife out - it was time to get serious.
 
“Just finish him off. But, InuYasha, do not kill him. We need him for the authorities,” Sesshomaru stated calmly.
 
“You think this runt can take me?” Kiyama snarled.
 
“Yeah,” InuYasha said as he twisted the hand that held the knife behind his opponent's back so fast and threw him to the ground that no one but Sesshomaru saw what he actually did.
 
“How's that?” InuYasha growled in Kiyama's ear, making it clear he was quite capable of snapping his arm if he tried to resist any further.
 
Mr. Morishita held his wife to him and watched the entire exchange in amazement, fear, and then amusement. He now understood why Nishimoto's security company had the reputation it did. They weren't just confident, they were extremely competent. They also had a bit of light-heartedness about them that made you a little more at ease, even in a tense situation.
 
Sesshomaru had already called for the police. Since everyone involved was human, he would leave justice to the local authorities. Sesshomaru would also leave it up to Mrs. Morishita whether or not she wanted to tell her husband of her involvement. It was clear that she was relieved and was not a threat to him. However, Sesshomaru suspected that, in the end, she would tell him simply because a coward like Kiyama would probably try to involve her to make a deal for himself.
 
 
Sesshomaru did end up gaining another client from their assignment. Before he left for home, Mr. Morishita asked if Sesshomaru would be willing to evaluate all of his remaining staff for him, and then arrange to supervise them. He did not understand how he had been such a terrible judge of character to allow what had transpired to happen. Sesshomaru told him that in the beginning, Kiyama probably had been good and loyal, but had become corrupt somewhere along the way. Just in case it came up later, Sesshomaru warned Mr. Morishita that Kiyama might start throwing accusations at his wife, and warned him if that happened, he needed to talk to his wife instead of believing everything he heard. Sesshomaru mentioned that both he and his brother had seen the lust on Kiyama's face when it came to Mrs. Morishita.
 
InuYasha was waiting with Mrs. Morishita while Sesshomaru concluded his business with her husband. Both InuYasha and Sesshomaru then walked them to the security entrance for the airport, and remained until the couple had passed through. Sesshomaru had already arranged with his office in Sapporo to meet them when they arrived home. Sesshomaru's manager there had already begun evaluating Morishita's security personnel and weeding out the few bad apples loyal only to Kiyama.
 
 
It was Sunday morning and InuYasha was anxious to return home and see how Kagome was doing. His mate kept telling him she was fine on the phone, but InuYasha wouldn't believe it until he saw her for himself. When they returned to the car, Sesshomaru told the driver to head for InuYasha's apartment.
 
Since Kichou was there as well, Sesshomaru accompanied InuYasha up the elevator to the penthouse. Both ladies squealed and jumped in their mate's arms when they walked in the door. Sesshomaru was surprised when Kichou took his hand and headed straight for the bedroom.
 
The Demon Lord was even more surprised when Kichou led him past the bed and into the large walk-in closet. She laughed upon seeing the confusion on his face.
 
“Did you know our daughter had developed a whole new line of clothing?” Kichou asked her mate.
 
Sesshomaru shook his head, both to acknowledge the fact that he did not know what Miyoshi had been up to, and also at his mate's excitement over clothes. And to think he thought she was glad to see him.
 
Kichou pointed to the side of the closet devoted almost entirely to Kagome's more recent purchases.
 
Sesshomaru nodded his understanding, and then asked, “What are you asking me, exactly?”
 
“You mean you didn't know, either?” Kichou asked.
 
“You know what a perfectionist Miyoshi is. She probably wanted to see how it sold before she told us about it,” Sesshomaru responded.
 
“Well I love them. I want some for myself,” Kichou said.
 
Sesshomaru wrapped his arms around his mate from behind and rubbed her belly. “Do you think she will come out with a maternity line?”
 
Kichou turned in his arms and kissed her mate. “That's a good point. Maybe I will wait a bit before I go shopping. But they are nice, aren't they?”
 
“They are, but I have to admit, that was not why I thought you were dragging me into the bedroom after not seeing you for three nights,” Sesshomaru murmured in her ear.
 
 
Kagome and InuYasha's tongues were currently in a duel to see who could gain access to the other's mouth. There was no doubt they had missed each other while InuYasha had been off with his brother.
 
When they finally pulled apart, gasping for air, Kagome asked, “How did everything go? Did you learn a lot?”
 
InuYasha nuzzled the side of her face and neck. “Yeah, it was interesting. More so than I thought it would be. It turned out the main bodyguard he trusted was the cause of his problems. The guy was obsessed with the client's wife on top of everything else. So, how are you and the pups?”
 
“We've been fine, just like I told you. Kichou has stayed the entire time with me. Both Mai and Miwaku were here Friday, and Miwaku was here yesterday. Now you are here. Everything is perfect,” Kagome said as she kissed her husband again.
 
InuYasha carried his mate towards the nursery. He didn't want to wake the sleeping pups, but he did want to see them. Kagome had her arms and legs wrapped around InuYasha, playing with one ear as he went to look in on them.
 
InuYasha looked in and sure enough, his pups were healthy and sleeping. He could also smell Kagome and Kichou's growing arousal from their return home.
 
InuYasha carried Kagome into the master bedroom and was surprised that Kichou and Sesshomaru were in the closet. “Hey guys, the bed's out here.” InuYasha chuckled as he set Kagome on her feet.
 
“My mate was just showing me your mate's new clothes that our daughter designed,” Sesshomaru responded from the closet.
 
InuYasha could feel Kagome's hands pulling at his clothing as he replied, “Yeah, Kagome really likes those. We found them in a shop in Shibuya. Uuum…”
 
InuYasha had been cut off as Kagome pulled his mouth back to hers and thrust her tongue down his throat. It was clear she did not mind that Sesshomaru and Kichou were there.
 
InuYasha found himself pulling Kagome's top over her head and ripping her bottoms off of her. It appeared she was eager for his return since she was wearing no underwear.
 
A similar disrobing was going on in the closet. Now that Kichou had shown Sesshomaru what she wanted, she eagerly started pulling off his clothing as well. Their tongues were tangled together as they threw their clothes into a heap on the floor.
 
They both tried not to laugh when a growl from the bedroom got their attention. Kagome was laid out on the bed and InuYasha was naked at the foot of the bed, on all fours on the floor. They could see the grin across Kagome's face as first she saw only his ears peaking up over the edge of the bed. InuYasha pounced on the bed and landed between Kagome's legs, growling and snapping his teeth at her. Kagome's response was to giggle and lie back to open herself up so that her mate could dive into her dark curls. He was still growling and shaking his head as he started to eagerly lap between her folds.
 
It looked like a good idea to Kichou and Sesshomaru, so they decided to join them. Kichou lay on the bed and Sesshomaru started lapping at his mate as well. He did not, however, growl and shake his head.
 
Kagome was plenty wet this time and had started to buck off of the bed.
 
“Oh, Kami, Inu…Yasha…don't stop…” Kagome begged.
 
“Sesshomaruuuuu!” Kichou cried out at her mate sent her over the edge.
 
Both raven-haired beauties were bucking at the attentions of the silver-haired male between their legs. Neither InuYasha nor Sesshomaru let up until he thought his mate could take no more.
 
Kichou and Kagome were both panting when InuYasha and Sesshomaru finally slowed down and eased up.
 
Kagome reached down and grabbed an ear and tugged gently on it, bringing InuYasha up alongside her. Not saying a word, she rolled him on his back as she stroked his ear and kissed him again.
 
Her mouth left his and trailed down his jaw to his neck and then towards his powerful chest. She sucked first one nipple into her mouth, and then moved over to give the other the same treatment, tweaking the one she had just abandoned between her fingers.
 
InuYasha's anticipation was building to the point he was starting to twitch. He just wished his mate would hurry it up a little.
 
InuYasha's head was thrashing about at Kagome's attentions and he looked over to see that his brother was having some of the same thoughts. He was stretched out on his back on the bed as well, and Kichou was currently sucking on the tip of his ear. InuYasha wondered if Sesshomaru's ears were as sensitive as his.
 
Well, InuYasha got something of an answer. A shiver ran through Sesshomaru's body strongly enough that InuYasha could feel it as well.
 
Kagome had now made it as far as InuYasha's navel with her tongue. Neither had spoken a word, though InuYasha's breathing was starting to become a bit ragged, hoping Kagome would speed things up. Kagome had now added her hand and was starting to stroke his very hard erection as she dipped her tongue and swirled it in his belly button.
 
InuYasha let out a sigh as Kagome finally pulled his tip into her mouth and gently swirled her tongue around it, sucking at the head before turning him loose and running her tongue up and down his erection. Kagome only looked up long enough to glance up and see that Kichou was in a similar position.
 
Kagome started to draw InuYasha in more and more, applying more pressure and speed. When he was almost ready to erupt, she stopped.
 
“Ka…Ka…go…me…please,” InuYasha begged, opening his eyes to see what had happened.
 
When InuYasha looked up, what he saw was Kagome getting ready to lower herself onto him. He watched until she was seated fully on him, and then held her hands in front of her.
 
InuYasha reached up with his hands and they intertwined their fingers together. Using InuYasha to help brace and balance her, Kagome started to ride him.
 
Kichou had not been on top of Sesshomaru in a very long time. She knew he preferred being in the dominant position so she had not pushed it. She glanced over at InuYasha and then back at her mate. Sesshomaru held his hands up in front of him to let Kichou know it was all right if she wanted to try it. Kichou straddled her mate and then lowered herself onto him. Grasping his hands as Kagome had done with her mate, she started to ride him.
 
Both Kichou and Kagome had their mate so worked up by the time they lowered themselves onto them, it didn't take long before they were able to bring them to completion. Kagome had her back arched so that she was pleasuring herself at the same time she was her mate. She could tell from the increasing intensity of his grunts that he was getting close. At last she heard, “Arrrrgghhh, Kagomeeeee…” as InuYasha exploded into her. Letting go of her hands, he placed them on her thighs to hold her still as his throbbing member pumped into her. She used her hands to rub the same soothing circles on his abdomen and chest that he usually used on her. InuYasha sighed and closed his eyes as he remained joined with his mate.
 
In addition to the fact that Kichou was riding him like there was no tomorrow, Sesshomaru was also picking up the intense feelings between InuYasha and Kagome. Sesshomaru had every intention of showing his brother up at how much longer he could last than him, but it was not meant to be. Kichou had her mate worked up hard as a rock before she climbed on board, and he had forgotten how pleasurable it was to allow her to dominate him. Add to that the fact that InuYasha and Kagome were there next to them on the bed, he ended up releasing just after InuYasha. As InuYasha had done, Sesshomaru let go of Kichou's hands in order to hold her thighs and stop her motion while he filled her. He reached up with one hand to stroke her nipple with a thumb while the other continued to stroke her thigh. Both sighed in contentment, eventually pulling their mate alongside them on the bed and falling asleep. It had been a long three nights.
 
 
To be continued…