InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood ❯ 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Blood

Chapter 12


By Kagome_13

Disclaimer: Don’t own Inuyasha

Hey, here is chapter 12. I hope you like it. I was watching Law and Order and four brothers.

Inuyasha found a spot where he, Kagome and Shippo would sit. All of the sat down and start to eat their lunch. Inuyasha could not take his eyes off of her.

She had change greatly both physical and metal. She was no longer, the little girl he know so long ago. Inuyasha gently start to stroke her hair.

Kagome was startled when Inuyasha start to touch her hair. She looked into his eyes. Oh, how she missed him. Everyday since she left him.

“Hey, what the heck are you guys looking at?’’ asked Shippo

“Nothing.’’ said both of Kagome and Inuyasha as they start to blushed.

“So when did you guys meet?’’ asked Shippo

“We meet when Kagome was seven almost eight. I was thirteen.’’ said Inuyasha as he took a bite of his bread.

“You did?’’ asked Shippo

“Yes.’’ said Inuyasha as talked with his mouth full.

“Inuyasha, don’t talk with your mouth.’’ scolded Kagome

“What ever, you say.’’

In the shadows the man who had been spy on them. Starting to a woman. This woman had her hair pulled back in to a bun. Her brown eyes looked coldly at the man.

“Kagura, I want you to keep the dog-man and fox-boy distract. Well, I kidnapped the girl.’’ said the shadowy figure.

“Why should I?’’ asked Kagura as he glared at him.

“Because you dear sister, would no longer be alive.’’

“Fine.’’ said Kagura as she start to walked towards Inuyasha’s group

Inuyasha noticed a weird smell. He saw that a woman was walking toward them.

Kagome and Shippo too saw the woman. She was dress in an elegant Kimono. She pulled out a fan.

Inuyasha then demand “Who the hell are you?’’

“None of business.’’ she said as she waved her fan around, and dead solider start to come up.

“Kagome, Shippo stay behind him.’’ said Inuyasha as he stood in front of them.

“Okay.’’ she said

Inuyasha pulled out a word. His sword was called tetsusaiga. He had got from his father. He sword start to turn from a regular sword in to giant fangs.

Inuyasha start to swing his sword at the dead solider. Every time he killed one, ten more came in his place. Kagome stand behind Inuyasha as he attack the men. Kagome felt a two hands grabbed her and start to drag her. Kagome let a cry out.

“INUYASHA!!!’’

Inuyasha turned around to see Kagome getting kidnapped. He start to run toward them, but the dead solider got in the way. He attack them but slowly he saw that Kagome was disappear from his very eyes.

“KAGOME”

TO BE Continued ……


Please review, I was watching Four Brother and it made me cried when the killed Jack. I hope you like this chapter.

Bye
Kagome