InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blood ❯ 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Blood

Chapter 13

Disclaimer: don’t’ own Inuyasha

YES, I got to 100 reviews. I am so HAPPY. My birthday is this coming Monday, on the 13th. I am turning 16, so I can drive. So I hope you guys like this chapter


Inuyasha got son angry that he used his wind scared on the dead soldiers. The attack left five giant marks on the ground. The dead solider bodies were all destroy.

Inuyasha saw the woman who had start all this. He ran after and attacks her, by grabbing her neck. Inuyasha growled at her, and start to choke her.

“Where is Kagome?’’ he demanded

Kagura clawed at his hand. She tried to make a sound; slowly Inuyasha released his hold on her slightly.

“Naraku took her to the southern lands.’’ said Kagura as she gasped the sweet air into her lungs.

“Why?’’ Inuyasha asked

“What else do you think? To gain control of the western lands.’’ said Kagura as she looked directed in his eyes.

“What is he going to do with Kagome and Shippo.’’


“ I don’t know probably tortured them.’’ she said

“Tortured them.’’ shout Inuyasha. His eyes flashing red as he imagines what Naraku would do to his sweet Kagome and Shippo. He carelessly dropped Kagura on the ground. His eyes were bright red and he had purple streaks on his checks.

He starts to run toward the southern lands. He remembered he had left his men at his bride father’s house.

“Damn It.’’ muttered Inuyasha. He ran as fast as he could to the rescue Kagome and Shippo

Kagome fought against the man who kidnapped her. Shippo help her fight him. Shippo bitten into the man ankle. The man let out a yell. He let go off Kagome.

“Come on, Shippo.’’ shout Kagome as she tried to make a quick get away. Shippo followed her. They continued to run, but both of them ran into a solid wall of flesh.

Standing in front of them was the evil Naraku. His eyes burned with hate. He grabbed Kagome by her hair and bought her face close to his.

“Hello Kagome.’’ he sneered at her

Kagome looked him in his eyes. She tried to not show any fear on her face, but with his gripped in her hair. It made her wince in pain.


“Hey you let go of Kagome.’’ said Shippo as he beat his little fists against Naraku’s legs.

Naraku took his eyes away from Kagome’s. He saw that a little fox-demon was beating his fists against his legs.

Naraku let go of Kagome’s hair and she fell to the ground. He grabbed Shippo by his shirt and throws the little fox demon. Shippo hit a tree and land knock out on the ground.

“No.’’ shout Kagome as she saw the fox-demon on the ground on the ground.

Kagome quickly tried to run toward him. But Naraku blocked her path to get to him. He grabbed Kagome by her hand and start to drag her away from Shippo’s falling body.

“Shippo.’’

She fought and fought against Naraku. He got fid of fighting with her, so he knocked her out.

Inuyasha followed Naraku’s scent. He came to a clear in the middle of the woods. He smelt Kagome and Shippo’s scent around him. They were here thirty minutes ago.

“Damn It.’’ muttered Inuyasha as his nose start to twitch as Shippo’s scent told him, that the little fox-demon was nearby.

Inuyasha followed the scent and he came across Shippo fall body

“Shippo, want did he do to you.’’ said Inuyasha as he knee down next to the little boy.

He checked Shippo’s pulse, to make sure he was alone. Thank god he was.

“Damn You Naraku, Damn you.’’


To Be Continued….

So what did you think? Did you like it? I hope you guys did. My birthday is coming, so I planning on updating. I am on the page 1 for Inuyasha the ape-man. So that should be coming out soon. I think I will update my mate, my girl soon. So that it for now. Read and review

Bye
Kagome

P.S Thank you for all the lovely reviews, I really enjoy them all.