InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ BLOODS & DOGZ ❯ Cousin ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's note:
To my readers and my favorite reviewers, I'm really sorry about the fact that after this chapter I can't update until the 30th. GOMEN. Since it's our holiday season after the exam.

But when I come back I'll be sure to update 2 or 3 chapters together. This chapter was originally suppose to end where Kagome is talking to Kaede, but it's a special treat. Also it explains a little of Kagome's character, the way she thinks. (oh yeah!! I do not own INUYASHA)

Well then ENJOY!!!!!

BLOODS & DOGZ

Chapter 3: Cousin (renamed)



They were all partying and so on. Kagome had the habit to only drink at home and that's it so she naturally danced but was aware of a pair of amber and a pair of golden eyes watching her every move.

It was now 2:00 am but looked like as if though the party has just started. Some of the blood members were making out in the corner and things like that. They have been there for 3 hours now and would most likely leave at 3 unless something came up.

*** Kagome's POV ***

I was dancing and finally relaxing when I heard the one with golden eyes- the half breed-. "Miroku come here."

` Oh shit! Do I want him to know? No he is already in the gang DOGZ and the way they protect their territory with life, it'll turn into more of a war if Miroku saw me.' Kagome thought and gave a loud whistle. If it wasn't for the fact that everybody was use to hearing the whistle or more like trained and weren't demons then they never would've heard it over the loud music.

*** Normal POV ***

Kagome and Sango headed outside first with Kurama and Hiei not behind. She telepathically contacted the drivers, resulting for all the cars to be out in a minute.

They waited in the limousine for the others to arrive, while they talked and laughed - except Kagome who was mesmerized by a pair of amber eyes-. She was looking out the window and into those eyes that held so much coldness in them, as if they weren't even alive.

She couldn't see the face due to the blinds that would only let the eyes to be shown. Breaking eye contact, as the car started to move, Kagome couldn't get her mind off the fact that how beautiful, yet deadly and cold they were. It sent a shiver down her spine that didn't go unnoticed by her friends as she fidgeted.

"Kag's. You okay?" Sango asked.

Sango was always there for Kagome when ever she needed to sort something out. Sango was like a sister to her, never complaining about anything unless she had -barely- and would always speak her mind.

"Yeah." Kagome said in a very soft voice. It clearly showed confusion dripping off of it. ` How can just eyes, no amber eyes have so much affect on me. Is that how my eye's look? Lifeless; though still shinning bright as ever under the rays of sun or the darkness of moon? Ugh. this is stupid, I need some to see Shippou.' Kagome thought.

They have never heard Kagome speak so uncertainly. As if though she her self didn't know what was going on. The rest of the ride home was pretty quite, since everybody pondered over what just happened.

`Her feeling something. Can that really happen?' Yuske thought as he absent-mindedly cracked his knuckles.

*** Normal POV *** {DOGZ}

"What is it?" Miroku asked as he came with a girl latched to his right arm in a very seductive way.

*Growl* Inuyasha growled slightly indicated for the female to leave. "Let's go upstairs."

Stepping inside the office they say a very confused looking Inu-youkai -though it didn't show on his face didn't mean his eyes wouldn't either- and Kouga who right now looked like a dust bunny.

"Did you guys see the car pattern." Inuyasha asked.

"Ya! We did though couldn't make out who it was." Kouga said and then coughed. Sesshomaru nodded.

"The Bloods" Sesshomaru said slightly shocked at his own voice, and the fact that they just met one of the toughest and deadliest gang in Tokyo city, beside themselves.

"We just met the deadly bloods and we didn't even know?" Inuyasha whispered with wide eyes.

*** Higurashi Mansion ***

"Kagome. Can I speak to you?" Mrs. Higurashi asked.

Kagome nodded. Everyone was sleeping or just wondering around in the mansion, excluding the bar. Kagome sat their drinking and thinking about how will she kill Naraku.

"Listen. I know it was you who attacked and all, also now that there will be less law control until/after the elections, will give Naraku a chance to attack. He for sure will and I don't want you and anyone else to be there when he does. So I've talked to Miroku" she gulped as Kagome coldly stared at her "you are to stay at his place for a while, or at least until things cool down a bit." Mrs. Higurashi finished.

She flinched as Kagome threw the beer glass across the room. The glass shattered upon impact as it connected with the wall and let the liquid run down the maroon painted well on the floor already starting to make a puddle.

"No." Kagome said coldly. `'She doesn't trust me. Hell I don't give a shit but I am not leaving everyone here, so I can take a vacation. Shippou needs me, my friends and the gang need me.' Kagome thought as she was easily getting frustrated due to another one of her mother's mindless chatter.

"Kagome listen to me. I'm sorry but it's only for your best th-."

"My best? What happen to the others, they are my family so next time when you think about my best you better include there's as well." Kagome half screeched.

"Please for me. I want to see you safe, somewhere away from Naraku." Her mother pleaded. "If only your father (she means Onigumo) was here." She mumbled.

Kagome couldn't believe her ears. Sure her mother knew that Kagome hated Onigumo but to even think him of being a part of their family again. Her anger was now rising, only her mother could do that to her. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" Kagome shouted. "You listen to me. You are not my mother because if you were then you wouldn't be talking shit. You just want to be loved and not care about what happens to others. Have you ever thought about the people in this very house love you too." Pause "To me my MOTHER died the day when she cried and ran away looking for that sick bastard so she could apologize for thinking wrong of him, when you fuckin very well know he was fuckin the whore in their when we came, not having a private meeting." Kagome screamed. She didn't care if everybody heard her or the fact that she would wake Shippou up. Right now she needed to take her frustration out and her mother had invoked her the wrong time.

"I am not going." Kagome stated as she saw her mother cry.

"Then I will." Her mother said in a hoarse voice.

"No. God I need to get away from you. You better stay in the house, don't you dare step out of the mansion thinking he'll welcome you in his arms. I'll go but only for a week and after that no more chatter from you." Kagome growled out.

As she stepped outside the room, she was met by almost everyone standing looking horrified. "Tell Kaede I'll be joining her company soon." Kagome said as she started walking to her room. Everybody moved against the wall in the fear that she might just kill you on her way. They were amazed to see the drops of blood dripping from her palms.

` I can't believe I wanted to hit her.' Kagome thought as she look at her palms, that were bleeding from her digging her nails in them to stop her self from just slapping her mother. `When was the last time I made my mother cry? -Never-. She thought, when was the last time I fought and screamed at her? -Never-. When have I ever insulted her or didn't care about who heard her or not, didn't care the fact that she got angry so easily. -Never-. I think I really do need a break from my life, from my so-called mother.' Kagome thought as she seated her self in front of Kaede.

She explained everything to her about what happened and that why and where is she going and so on.

*** Morning ***

Kagome was up till 6 thinking if she was doing the right thing or not and packing. She had packed a black bag with only her weapons in it -incase an emergency is at hand-, another bag with 5 tops in them and 5 pair of jeans also a night suit, another bag that included her brush, hair dryer, shampoo, and etc.

She slept at 6:30 on a Friday morning to only be woken up by Shippou at noon. Taking a shower, her and Shippou had breakfast/lunch together.

As he was playing with Yukina in the garden since Kagome was having a little chat with her gang leaders. Everyone sat around in the library with Kagome sitting behind the study table. She got up and walked to the edge of the circle.

Hiei is in charge of leading attacks and her left hand man. Kurama is Safety in charge and her right hand man. Yuske is the information and data manager. Sango is Shippou's babysitter as well as Kagome's companion in everything, they work side by side. Chikaru is the limousine driver. Also Binakti and Taruna -Mrs. Higurashi's body guards-, and Kwabara and Yukina -Shippou's body guards-. Shippou was in his room putting up his drawings, on the walls with the help of 2 of her men.

"Binakti and Taruna. do not leave my mother alone during my absence, even for a second. And if she is being a pain then call me. Also Yukina and Kwabara. stay with Shippou at anycost." Kagome said and then turned to face the others "double up the security, the search as well as the training session. And you Chikaru are to come with me." Kagome said. She waved her hand and headed outside followed by the others.

All she carried was a mini bag on her shoulder since the rest were in the car already. After saying good bye to everyone except her mom she left at around 4. It would take her an hour to get there. (With driving rules being followed)

*** Miroku's House ***

4:30 PM. "Oi my cars dead come pick us up." A voice was heard on the phone.

"Call someone else Inuyasha, Kouga might know someone. I can't since my cousin is going to be here any minute." Miroku said.

"Miroku man common, we would've helped you and you'll be back in plenty of time for your cousin." Kouga said.

`I'm going to regret this.' "Fine where are you guys?" He asked.

~~~ 1 Hour Later ~~~

Kagome got out of the limousine with her things and told Chikaru to enjoy himself though stay near. She knocked and rang the bell for almost 5 minutes, when she finally took out a hairpin and opened the door.

She put the bags aside for now and then searched the whole house. Upon seeing it empty she ordered take out and watched the movie `S.W.A.T.'.

*** Miroku's POV ***

It took me 2 hours to get them off the highway and back to my house. As I headed for the front door with Inuyasha and Kouga right behind me, I heard the noise of my TV and few lights were turned on.

"I think someone's in your house Miroku" Kouga said.

"I can see that, but don't know who?" I answered. With every word we got closer to the door that now seemed to be open but shut.

I heard the sound of a handgun being loaded and turned around to see Inuyasha with his gun out. "What the-" I was cut off as Inuyasha said "Just in case." I gave a slight nod and took out my gun as well.

*** Normal POV ***

They stepped in the house and made their way to the TV room that was 3 seconds from the entrance.

"Who are you?" Kouga asked

"Get up with your hands behind your hand." Miroku said tying to act like a cop.

"Put the gun down Houshi" came the reply.

"K-Kagome? Kagome?!?!?!)" Putting the gun away Miroku ran towards the couch. Kagome stood up, upon hearing him thundering close to her.

She wore a pink tank top, cargo jeans in black with her hair in a high ponytail. Also a bandage over her tattoo. She sternly looked at the other two, making them gulp with her cold piercing eyes. She then looked at Miroku who was now hugging her like he'll never see her again.

It made her growl since she never allowed anyone to get too close to her. Kouga upon hearing it asked Miroku to calm down since he was babbling questions.