InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ BLOODS & DOGZ ❯ Rin's B-day party 1 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authour's Note:
hi! sorry for the late update. In this chapter they are getting ready for the party, and it shows some of Sesshomaru.

Well Enjoy!!!

BLOODS & DOGZ
Chapter 4- Rin's Birthday Party I

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*** Morning ***

After Kagome and Miroku had breakfast, they were deciding on what to do. Kagome would reply easily in 2 words or 3 or just a glare, but once in a while would ask a question. Miroku had told Kagome about him being in a gang and things like that.

"How about we go shopping? It's Rin's birthday tomorrow and I need to get a present" Miroku said.

"You go ahead. I'm not really big on shopping." Kagome said. She was thinking of visiting Shippou at the park that he goes almost everyday with her or Sango.

"No. Your coming with me. After all she's the only women there and you'll be a good company though she's turning 16.. but heck comon it'll be fun." Miroku said with puppy dog eyes. He knew if Kagome didn't want to go, then she wouldn't due to her stubbornness.

"N-" Kagome was about to protest when the door bell rang and in came Inuyasha and Kouga without permission.

"Yo! we have to buy a present for Rin... let's go... Hi! Kagome, nice to see you again." Kouga said changing the subject.

Kagome quirved any eyebrow but nodded.

"Kagome doesn't want to come because ' I'm not so big on shopping' " Miroku mimicked her. In a flash he was kissing the floor carpet with a bruse on his head.

"Shut the fuck up Houshi." Kagome said heading upstairs. When they were young Miroku said he wanted to become a monk and so the name is stuck with him.

"You don't have to shop if you don't want to. I'll hagout with you while they do the shopping." Kouga said.

"No." Kagome said already getting frustrated.

"Kagome i'm sorry but i think it's time I told them about the caterp-" a hand covered his mouth while the other tried to losen it's grip on his neck, cause he was turning blue.

"You wouldn't dare." Kagome breathed.

Miroku nodded in a yes fashion meaning 'just watch me.'

Kagome gave a low growl that was heard by all three of them. "I'll go." and with that she went upstairs to get her wallet. She came downstairs and opened her black bag, though hiding the guns from the others.

"stop staring" Kagome said to the three of them who were looking at her curiously. They all turned around and headed for the door while Kagome quickly put a hand gun in her cargo pants.

*** Inuyasha's POV ***

We headed towards the mall in my silver convertable, all the while talking what should we get her. When finally we all decided on getting her shoes from Kouga, Earings from Miroku, and a dress from me -I had stolen one of Rin's dresses so I can measure it.- (baka)

Kagome was just bored to death walking behind us all the time or saving Miroku's ass after he would groupe a gril or a women walking by. It was sort of feeling sorry for her, since Miroku didn't anything about her and she couldn't act herself, so I invited her to Rin's birthday which she agreed on after Miroku blackmailed her again. It looked to me that he was use to being hit by her since he never complained.

Since she didn't have any party clothes she bought herself a black mini dress that Kouga suggested, a pair of black long boots suggested by Kouga again and a black purse that Miroku suggested -though she hated it-.

She bought some wrapping paper, a gift bag, a card and a poster of EMINEM (he's da best). She bought her things and we were heading back to my convertable that was all busted up with bullets and dents on it. Miroku quickly pulled Kagome back and all three of us took out our guns. I was surprised when Miroku let Kagome stay there 'I guess he told her about us.'

The next thing we knew was, we were surrounded by about 10 men. I didn't recognize who they were but Kagome sure did because the first thing she did was curse out loud.

"Inuyasha." Kagome said making me turn around and look at her as she pointed towards Miroku from behind. I nodded understanding that she didn't want Miroku to know so the next thing I did was cautiously walk beside him and pinsh a pressure point on his neck. "thanks" Kagome mumbled and took out her gun as well as picked up Miroku's.

All this time the attackers didn't even move, as if waiting for Kagome to get ready.

"Bitch! this time you won't get away. Our master himself would kill you but he's busy" One of them said.

"Let me guess. Fucking a whore?" She asked. "Inuyasha you and Kouga, take Miroku towards your car." She whispered. "Stay away from these three and let's have a fair fight. Shall we?" Kagome asked/ordered and covered us until we moved behind the car.

"Let's" one of them said and they started shooting.

Kagome jumped up in the air and shot two at once. She landed behind a big ugly guy and shot him in the brain, moving right she shot two more all the while she stayed in a blue barrier that wouldn't let the bullets pass threw but make it weak. Quickly she ran towards the car while shooting a guy to her left but still running.

She kicked one in the stomach then shot him, her barrier was starting to disappear. She kicked one in the head and after shooting him she totally lost her barrier, coming up behind one of them she kicked him in the shin and broke his neck but still shot him and jumped out of the way as she almost got hit on her arm. Growling she did a black flip and pushed herself towards the guy.

In a second she was behind him holding her gun on his skull. "who?" Kagome asked.

"Master O-On-Onigumo" he shuddered knowing that he will be dead any second.

"That basterd" Kagome growled and started walking away, though without turning aruond she shot him in the chest. She walked towards us and put Miroku's gun back in his pocket and looked at us. "Miroku better not know about this or you'll meet the same consiquences" She hissed.

"How do we get home?" Kouga asked trying to act as if nothing happened.

Kagome took out her cell phone and dialed a phone number "Chikaru. Pick me up at the West mall parking lot # 32" Kagome said and then hung up after getting her reply.

In 3 minutes, a black limo pulled in infront of them. The driver got out and looked at the bodies, then bowed to Kagome. "you okay?" he asked.

Kagome nodded and loaded our shopping stuff into the trunk. Kouga and me put Miroku in the limo and waited inside for Kagome to return while she talked to the driver.

"Drop them to the Tsuki Mansion, then take me to Miroku's house. I need to talk to Yuske but stay there because i'll have to be back before Miroku wakes up." Kagome told her plans to the driver.

He nodded and took his seat in the front with the window down, while Kagome sat in with the others. She sat beside Kouga who sat opposite to me with Miroku beside me in a wierd position.

*** Normal POV ***

Miroku had unfortunately woken up in the limousine and wasn't talking to anyone except when he woke up and asked Kagome if she was ok. He's been sitting there ignoring everyone.

"Miroku. Listen it was my fault... i'll explain it later but you have got to cheer up or I can always go back hom-" Kagome spoke for the first time.

Miroku gave a slight growl then nodded. They never really hid anything from each other and so he trusted Kagome to tell him afterwards. "so. where are we going? " he asked.

"Chikaru will drop you off to the Tsuki Mansion and then i'll have to go back to your place to get some things." Kagome said.

"Oh no. You are not going alone. What if they attack again?" Miroku said.

"They won't I'll be back in an hour." Kagome said. She then turned towards Inuyasha and asked "Was there anything special in that car?"

"Nope. Except some 50 Cent and Eminem cd's." he said. Thinking that she was feeling guilty.

Kagome nodded. They arrived at the Mansion in a while and they all got out. Kagome assured Miroku again and handed them their things. They saw the limo speed off probably at 100 km/h and out the driveway.

Kagome called Yuske and talked to him about how the hell did they find her? He told her probably it was a coincidence because he didn't see anything suspicious or a pattern forming around her.

Kagome chilling for a while packed her bag with the guns and kept it in the limo. She reloaded her guns, packed Rin's birthday present and then called Hiei. She only had 10 minutes left until her hour was over.

She had take a bath as soon as she was done talking with Yuske so all she had to do now was get her ass in the car and make it their on time before Miroku come's looking for her.

*** 10 Minutes Later ***

Miroku ran outside to see what all the commotion was about. Outside he saw Kagome getting out of her limo and a silver convertable behind the limo. Half of the gang was outside checking her out. She took out her things except the black bag and asked Chikaru to park the limo and to stay with her for the night.

She then walked upto Inuyasha and motioned towards the convertable "Your car and the Cd's are in their as well." She said and looked at Hiei who drove it here from the showroom. "Thanks. I'll see you in 5 days."Kagome said to Hiei, who nodded and was gone in a blur.

Inuyasha looked at Kagome and then at the car."You don't have to. It's ok I already have 2 more." Inuyasha said in a surprised tone.

"I don't like being in debts." She then turned to Miroku, who led her and Chikaru inside. The Plan was to stay here till the party is over and decorate tonight. Kagome had put her things in a guest room with Chikaru who had his room beside her.

Since he was going to stay with her, he had a bag of clothes with him.

"We are having dinner in 8 minutes and Rin left for her friends house. She'll be back tomorrow" Miroku said coming inside her room.

Kagome nodded and walked to Chikaru's door. She knocked twice and then entered "dinner's ready in 8 minutes." she said looking at her driver was only wearing jeans and picking which shirt to wear. "the purple one" Kagome said.

"Thanks" he said with a hand behind his head. He quickly wore it and they followed Miroku to the dinning room.

The place was packed. "It's usually empty. They eat in the kitchen but I guess since you're hear they wanted to check you out." Miroku said snickering as she growled earning a few glares.

Sesshomaru sat looking annoyed but not really showing it on the head of the table with Inuyasha, Kouga and Miroku to his right, with Kagome and Chikaru to his left. Kagome looked into Sesshomaru's eyes and was captured by them as she realised they were the same from the other day at the club. She quickly averted her gaze and looked at Miroku who was smirking.

"Shut the fuck up Houshi." Kagome growled knowing that his thoughts weren't clean.

"But I didn't say anything" he said trying to act innocent. Now everyone was looking at her for a come back.

"Kags not now. It'll be to horrible to watch" Chikaru said nudging her.

She nodded and didn't look at him again, showing that she really was pissed. The meal began and they were eating and chatting except Kagome and Sesshomaru. Chikaru was getting along fine with Kouga.

In the middle of their meal, Kagome's cell phone rang. She picked it up saying "yes?". And the next thing you know is, everyone was covering their ears by the loud outburst of someone saying "MAMA".

"Excuse me" Kagome excused herself as Chikaru laughed looking at the retreating Kagome. She got out of the door and then talked."hey Shippou. how are you?"

"Mama I miss you. Please come home, and I'm good. How are you?" Shippou said

"I miss you too but I can't come home yet, only 5 more days then. I'm fine. Also I need you there to protect aunt Sango remember."

"Oh yeah. I've been really good and brushed my teeth everyday. Can I see you tomorrow?" He whined.

"I don't know -" she was cut off by Sango coming on the phone.

"Kagome jsut come see him tomorrow, he isn't eating right always crying for you. If it wasn't for the Summer vacation, I doubt if he would even go to school." Sango said pleadingly.

"Ok. I'll meet you guys at Lilo Park around noon." Kagome said.

"Ok."

"Well I have to go, I was eating dinner and tell him I love him." Kagome said.

"Bye"

"Bye"

Kagome hung up and headed inside. Everyone looked at her as the room felt silent upon her entry. She sat back down and looked at Chikaru "be ready at noon" Kagome said. Suddenly everyone started talking as they saw her eyes turning red from their looks.

She ate rest of her dinner in silence. After dinner they headed to their bedroom's. Tomorrow morning they'll decorate starting at 1 p.m. and Rin will be coming back at 8.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well that was good. My next chapter is most likely to be typed tomorrow or on Tuesday... Please check out my other story as well. Chapter 2 for that story will be posted today but most likely at around mid-night.

G2G BYE...... R&R.....