InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ BLOODS & DOGZ ❯ Rin's B-day party II ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note:
Hi! sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Here's chapter 5 and it might be the biggest one i've written yet.

ENJOY!!

BLOODS & DOGZ
Chapter 5: Rin's B-day Party II

***********************************************************************< br />
Kagome had woken up at 9 am and taken a bath. She did some work on her lap top and talked to Kurama about how everything was going. She was now looking for Chikaru who seems to be missing. As she turned a corner, she saw Sesshomaru walking down the hall.

She walked up to him and asked "Have you seen Chikaru or Miroku?"

Sesshomaru looked at her then answered "In the garage."

She nodded and walked towards the smell of gas that was very strong. Upon entering the garage she saw Chikaru, Miroku, Inuyasha and Miroku covered in oil and eating. She quirved an eyebrow at them as she made her way towards her limo.

"Hi! We were just checking things out" Miroku said.

"Chikaru. I need you to put black pearl back and get Elessar." Kagome said.

Chikaru nodded and got up with his burger still in hand. He was about to go throw it since there was no food allowed in the front when Kagome stopped him. "Just this once." She said.

"Thank you" Chikaru said. Starting the car he zoomed out of the garage and towards the Higurashi Mansion.

"So how do you know him?" Miroku asked.

"Limo driver. Met him 6 years ago." Kagome said.

"Who's limo is that anyways?"

"Mine."

Miroku spat out the pop that he was drinking and looked at me with shocked eyes and I stared back. "How the hell did you get it? You didn't steal did you?"

Kagome let a smile cross her face that turned into a smirk "I'm not that poor and I didn't steal it. I bought it." Kagome said. "What time is it?"

"11:25" Kouga said.

Kagome nodded and leaned against the wall with her eyes closed. She looked deep in thougts but in reality she was thinking about something to get Shippou.

Chikaru came back with a red McLaren and parked it on the driveway -in front of the garage-. Kagome walked up to him and took the keys. "I'll be back at 1" She said before getting in to the car.

She started it and put in a 50 Cent cd and the song 'Many Men (death wish)' Putting it loud enough for the entire mansion to hear it she zoomed out of the driveway as quick as flesh.

Sesshomaru being curious about her so-called son, followed her with his Youkai speed. ' She drives fast' he thought.

She stopped in front of a store called 'TOYS R US' (I think that's how you say it.) and headed inside. After 5 minutes she came out with a bag and a large white dog. Starting the car again she made her way on to the road and drove eastwards. She stopped in front of a park called 'Lilo Park' and made her way towards a bench with the things in her hand.

*** Sesshomaru's POV ***

I watched her making her way towards the bench when she was suddenly grabbed from behind by a Kitsune pup. She put the things down and hugged him.

"Moma you came!" he said.

"Of course I did. I wouldn't leave my Shippou alone if I didn't have to" she said. Her voice was now calm and beautiful. "I got you something." Kagome said picking up the big stuff animal.

The Kitsune pup -though he was in a human form- looked at it in awe and touched it "Arigato okasan." he said sitting in to her lap as she sat with her back against a tree with her legs crossed.

"You deserve it." she said as she searched through the bag and took out a box of chocolate. "here you go. When your done we can go hang out" she said. The kit's eyes became large and in 5 minutes he had finished the box though before eating even a piece he had asked his okasan if she wanted some or not.

They made their way with the stuff dog towards her car and put the gift in the back with the kit in the front. I made my way back home knowing that the kit was an adopted son and that she will be back at 1.

*** 1 p.m. ***

Kagome had dropped Shippou back at the park where Sango had come to pick him up. After making sure they left she had made her way to the Tsuki Mansion, parking her car she got out and was walking towards the living room where almost everyone was.

"You're back." Kouga said. Kagome nodded and made her towards Miroku.

"When do we start?" She asked.

"Any time, but the problem is nobody know's what to do." Miroku said.

"How about you be incharge?" Inuyasha asked with a little smirk.

Kagome nodded and counted the men. Since there were 31 of them including her and Sesshomaru she made 2 groups that consisted of 14 men each.

Kagome clapped her hands getting everyone's attention, including Sesshomaru who was going to sit and watch -more like make sure they did everything right-. She numbered fourteen men that included Miroku, Sesshomaru and the others. "All of you will be doing the balloons. Inuyasha you'll make sure they don't do anything stupid and Sesshomaru will point out their positions."

Sesshomaru growled getting everyone's attention. "You wench. Will address me with respect and don't dare order me." he said.

She shrugged and left the room, quickly followed by Kouga.

"Hey! You don't have to leave." Kouga said.

"I do not like to be ordered around either. And it's not my place, go back and finish with the decorations I'll be in my room." Kagome said and ran towards her room with youkai speed.

Upon entering her room she had a frown on her face but amusement played her features. 'some temper he got. Now let's see, I can talk to Shippou, or talk to Sango, or update member's profile.' She thought. After a while she finally seteled on talking with Sango then Shippou and then updating some stuff.

*** Inuyasha's POV ***

When Kouga came back in he told us that she'll be in her room since she doesn't like being ordered around either and it's not her place.

"Nice going Sesshomaru." I mumbled.

"Well hurry up and start the decorations. I don't want my cousin feeling left out." Miroku said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

They worked faster then they intended since Miroku, Inuyasha, and Kouga would yell at anyone who took too long or started joking around. Some other members knew what their master did wasn't fair and so they worked their best with bitter moods.

*** Inuyasha's POV ***

We were finally finished at 5 since the living room was pretty big and the dining hall. I made my way towards Kagome's room and opened it to see her smiling while talking on the phone and typing at the same time.

"Ok. I'll pay attention." she said as she started typing again.

"Geez it's not like I'm ignoring you on purpose." she said.

I coughed to get her attention and moved in a little. She looked at me and then closed her lap top. "I'll talk to you later. bye" and with that she hung up.

"Yes?" she asked me getting up from the bed.

"Just checking. Sorry for Sesshomaru's behaviour, he seems to be like that." I said knowing Sesshomaru would never apologize.

"It's ok." she replied shrugging.

"Oh ya. Rin will be here early, in like 30 minutes" Rin had called and told us about her early arrival.

Kagome nodded and made her way towards the closet. "Arigato" she said looking at me and then turning back towards the closet.

I left her room to give her privacy as she changed. I my self made my way to my room and got changed after taking a bath.

*** Normal POV ***

Kagome made her way down with Chikaru beside her who had complemented her on her dress as she came out saying "looking hot". Kagome just smirked and walked down with him.

Chikaru himself wore black baggy jeans with a white tank top. He had some chanes on his jeans and 1 on his neck with a pandent on it saying 'Murder'.

She got a few thumbs up and got joined by some DOGZ. They talked while they made their way towards the living room.

"So you mad at Sesshomaru-sama?" One of them named Chi asked.

"No" She said.

"Are you married?" someone who was known by the name fuse asked.

"No." Kagome answered a bit annoyed. She finally figured they asked her that because of the call the other day. "Shippou he's my adopted son." Kagome said and was amazed to hear some cheers as well as sighs and 'Arigato Kami-sama.'

That's when more people started joining them. They would talk to her and she would reply by nods or just little answers.

They finally entered the living room and found it all decorated with balloons, streamers, Happy Birthday signs and little things like that.

"Looks nice" Kagome comented.

And everybody started agreeing with her. She saw Miroku standing in the middle talking to Kouga and Sesshomaru. She made her way towards them and looked at Sesshomaru "Is she allowed to use or keep weopons?" Kagome asked.

Sesshomaru looked at her surprised thtat seh wasn't mad at him but then nodded a 'yes'.

Kouga came and stood beside Kagome, a little too close. "here's the plan. She comes in with Inuyasha and then we go to the club 'Night Realm' and then we have the dinner here and then the usuall gift ceremony." Kouga said.

"Cool." Kagome said.

Soon the light's went off and everybody went quite. They heard four foot steps approaching the living room talking, then a laughter was heard. Suddenly all the lights were turned on and everybody yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIN-CHAN"

Rin and Inuyasha both stood there with Rin having a shock face and Inuyasha having a quirved eyebrow. They all turned to see what they were starring at and found Sesshomaru with his hand around Kagome's waist and her leaning in to his touch. As soon as Kagome realized they were the one's being starred at she parted with a little yelp and a tomato face.

Rin hugged Inuyasha and kept saying 'thank you, thank you thank you...' She then hugged Sesshomaru saying the same thing, turning to Kagome she said "Hi! are you new?"

"No. I'm a guest. Miroku's Cousin" Kagome said with a little scowl on her face.

"Well I'm Rin and you are?..."

"Kagome" she said simply all the while getting a look from Miroku.
She finally faced him and said "What? I didn't know he was there and he was the one holding me." Kagome almost yelled.

Miroku got a perverted grin on his face that was followed by a slap on his head from Kagome. "don't even think about it you pervert." Kagome hissed.

"Let's get going." Sesshomaru said with smirk on his face as he heard Kagome mumble something about 'perverted men and arogant demons'

Out in the driveway everyone got into their cars and left, as for Inuyasha he was giving Rin, Kagome, Chikaru and Kouga a ride with Sesshomaru giving Miroku a ride.

As soon as Inuyasha started his car, they saw Miroku being kicked out of Sesshomaru's car then he himself came out. "I'm not riding with the pervert." he said.

"Rin you switch." Inuyasha said.

Rin looked at Sesshomaru and saw the twinkle in his eyes. "I want to get to know Chikaru more. How about you Kagome?" the 16 year old teenage asked.

Kagome groaned as she got out and made her way towards his car. She opened the door and slamed it shut followed by Sesshomaru.

*** Night Realm ***

All of them entered the club with Kagome last. As she made her way towards the entrance one of her gang member stood there letting people enter. He bowed to her and Kagome nodded. "Keep a low profile today." she said as she made her way in. Unknown to her, Sesshomaru was right behind her.

Everyone had started drinking and were dancing and so. Kagome just sat their on the table looking around at her friends who happened to be there as well. Rin made her way from the crowd towards Kagome and Sesshomaru.

"Kagome. That Chikaru guy, he doesn't have a girlfriend does he?" Rin asked.

"Nope."

"Good. Oh yeah why don't you drink?"

"It lowers my senses"

"Oh come on. Sesshy will take care of you. Please just this once for me?." Rin was looking at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." Kagome said and opened a new bottle that stood in front of her. She drank it in one swift motion and took off her jacket and her purse as Rin dragged her to the dance floor.

She started dancing and moving in swift motions, rocking her hips from one side to the other. Rin then pulled Sesshomaru to the dance floor and towards where she was dancing with Kagome.

He got closer to her and moved to the beat as well. He kept coming closer until Kagome touched him, he moved to the beat and in time with her movements soo making a rythm.

*** Later ***

They had made their way home, with Kagome having most of her senses back. They decided on opening the gifts tomorrow after breakfast since everyone had a hell of a time and most likely would collapse anytime.

Kagome made her way to her room and slept in her dress, also aware of the hangover she will get in the morning. Everyone slept for the night except Sesshomaru who stayed up 'til dawn.

***********************************************************************< br />
PHEW!!! Hope you guyz like this chapter. Next chapter is the gifts and Rin pleading to Sesshy so Kagome can stay with them instead of Miroku's place since Miroku will be joining them as well....

Thnx to all my reviewers. They make me feel really good and happy.... so R&R.